Our job is one of empowerment. Specifically, empowering our clients to improve their business through advances in technology and data. As the ad tech ecosystem continues to become more complex, we are counted on to provide expertise on digital marketing technologies, incorporate strategy and manage tracking of all digital marketing efforts. But as our client roster continues to grow, we’re going to need more help.
- Automated testing of complex SPA Web application (brand-new software products based on unified platform, new features, bug verification), requirement testing, analysis and clarification (direct communication with product owner),
- Communication with different cross-functional teams
- Following automation testing standards set in the team
- Help to build fully automated testing pipeline
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of experience in automation testing
- Testing web-applications (UI and API), including SPA
- Black box testing (boundary values, equivalence partitioning)
- UI/UX Testing
- C# experience of 2+ years
- NUnit or similar
- Selenium WebDriver
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Desire to learn tools and techniques
- Confluence or similar
- Bug tracking system (Jira)
- Allure or similar
- Jira X-Ray or similar
- Performance testing experience
- Cross-browser testing experience
- Security testing experience
- Clever personality
- Strong spirit skills set: conflict resistant, self -motivated, result-oriented, responsible, honest, “open”, courageous
Expected Salary bands
3 - 5years - upto 8lpa
5 - 7years - upto 11lpa
7 - 9years - upto 14lpa
9 - 12 years - upto 16lpa
Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in Automation testing
Experience with either or more of these tools
Selenium-Web driver, Selenium Grid, Selenium Page Object Model, Page Factory concept
JS based automation tools like Webdriver.io, Protractor, Cypress, Jasmine, Karate, etc.
API automation tools like Karate, SoapUI, Postman, RestAssured, etc.
Mobile automation tools like Appium, Calaba.sh, SauceLabs, BrowserStack, etc.
Commercial tools like UFT, Ranorex, TestComplete, etc.
Must have hands on experience in using either or more of
Reporting frameworks: ReportPortal.io, ExtentReports, TestNG, Allure Reports, etc.
Must be aware of effective use of one or more of
execution tools like TestNG, NUnit, Junit, MBUnit, MSTest
source control management tools like git, TFS, Bitbucket, Azure Repos, etc.
build tools like Maven, Ant, Graddle, MS Build, circleCI, Azure Pipeline, etc.
continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Dockers, etc.
Must have experience of designing and implementing test frameworks like Data driven, Keyword driven or Hybrid.
Should be able to write basic DDL, DML command using any database like Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL, PostGreSQL, etc.
Good to have experience in automating different layers (Front end, backend, web-services/API) of application using different automation approach.
Good to have exposure to various
test methodologies like BDD, TDD, ATDD will be a plus
test management tools like AzureTestPlans, Zephyr, Xray, Jira, etc.
As a Test Engineer, you would be responsible to prove that the products we create at smallcase including Android & iOS apps, mobile and desktop website - for different browsers and OEMs, are working as intended, and react quickly when they don’t.
* Automate test plans for a significant component, set of features, mid-size application, or service.
* Extensive experience with Appium, any language (Java is a plus).
* Use Android / IOS to build scalable automation use cases/tools.
* Able to work independently and with the team to deliver test plans and test cases successfully.
* Your work is consistent of high quality (e.g., thorough, thoughtful, data-driven) and incorporates best practices.
* You write codes/scripts and automated tests that are maintainable, API driven and reusable.
* You constructively identify problems and propose solutions, taking on projects that identify and mitigate risk while measuring software quality.
* You have established good working relationships with team members and peers working on related software.
* You recognise discordant views and take part in a constructive dialogue to resolve them.
* You are able to confidently train new team members about your products customers, what your software does, how it is constructed, tested, and operates and how it fits into the bigger picture.
* Participation in design and code inspections.
* API level testing.
* Ability to analyse and create automation frameworks suitable for projects
* Analyse test logs; create test reports, coordinate with stakeholders.
* Strong understanding of Android and IOS internals will be a plus
* Would have to work with the Technology team in understanding implementation methods, features, limitations, etc.
* Minimum 4 - 7 years of experience in SDLC ,STLC and app automation.
* Experience working in Agile Methodologies.
* Strong knowledge of SQL and other reporting tools.
* Strong experience of an automated testing tool for web and mobile and load testing tools is a strong plus.
* Strong experience in creating test automation framework from scratch
* Previous experience in small teams or startup is a strong plus.
* Should also be good in Manual Testing since automation only comes after you’re good at manual Testing.
LambdaTest is a cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. LambdaTest provides access to a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating system that helps testers in cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility testing. The product roadmap is evolving and there are many more functionalities and features which will be added to the product. The company is angel funded by the leading investors and entrepreneurs of the industry. We are growing at a fantastic rate. This is an incredible opportunity for someone talented and ambitious to make a huge impact.
Qualities: Ability to create tools, microsite, devOps and technical solution for testing. Good
debugging skills and programming knowledge. Good in manual testing and white box testing.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1- 3 years Job Experience (startup preferred)
- Expert in at least 1 programming language.
- QA Framework knowledge.
- Developer attitude with good problem Solving Skills
- Any raw development talent with a QA attitude will work for us.
- Ability to write unit and integration tests.
- Understanding of testing frameworks.
- Good knowledge of Web driver APIs like Actions Class, Select Class, and Alert.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tool such as Jenkins.
- Knowledge about DevOps Tools.
- Experience in Bug tracking and reporting.
- Design and plan how test automation will be used within the company, you will then need to execute the plan.
- Test simple to moderately complex application components based on functional requirements in production and dev environments.
- Work closely with the development team to identify, report, and troubleshoot defects; verify problem fixes in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner
- Conduct end-to-end testing to ensure deliverables meet requirements and expectations
- Perform SQL queries to analyze and manipulate data.
- Detects and tracks software defects and inconsistencies and reports them to development and project management teams.
- Working with product owners and developers to define acceptance criteria, identify risks, and plan testing coverage for upcoming features
- Work both individually and as part of a team.
- 4 years of experience testing solutions in object-oriented design and web applications developed using Python, Django, and Web API. Strong working knowledge of architecture and GUI usability.
- 4-year experience using selenium
- Minimum 1 year of experience in database testing with the ability to understand, write and execute SQL queries.
- A good understanding of software fundamentals including software design, algorithm development, data structures, code modularity, and maintainability.
- Ability to understand and approach projects in a logical and systematic manner so testing is detailed, thorough, and accurate.
- Experience with scripting experience is nice-to-have.
- Ability to communicate well and comfort in working with multiple internal and external teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/related field or relevant work experience
- Minimum 3 years of software testing experience through a full system development life cycle, including implementing test plans, test cases, and test procedures
- Ability to teach yourself new technologies, processes, and products at a fast pace.
● The individual will be responsible for developing manual test scripts.
● Responsible for executing automated and manual test cases.
● Responsible for tracking and logging defects during execution.
● Generate reports such as defect analysis report, project status report, etc.
● Should be able to understand customer/end user's requirements and should own the issue till
● Actively participate in requirement analysis and test design.
● Work with product team/designer on front end side UI design.
● Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
● Provide proactive advice and feedback throughout the software testing lifecycle for prevention
and early correction of quality problem.
● Demonstrate relationship building and teamwork skills within all levels of the organization in a
● Must be adaptable in a changing environment and be effective in many different business
● 2 - 5 years' experience testing Web and Mobile Applications (either manual or automated)
● Good knowledge in Web/REST API testing
● Experience working on Agile based projects
● Good experience in writing clear and thorough test plans and test cases
● Good understanding of Software testing lifecycle
● Should have expertise in various test development and design methodologies
● A high standard of written and verbal English Desirable skills
● Working knowledge on REST API.
● Understanding of web and Mobile app design standards.
● 1+ year(s) experience writing automated test scripts (not record/replay)
● Experience in the design of great user experiences
● Knowledge of Postman or similar for WebAPI testing
● Robotic process automation (RPA) tool experience using UIPATH/Automation Anywhere/Blue
- Hands on experience with the programming language Java. (Mandatory)
- 3+ years of experience in leading a team, with professional automation testing experience using Java and Selenium.
- 5+ years of experience in automation testing and test framework development using Java and Selenium. (POM, Cucumber BDD, Hybrid etc.)
- Automation Tool: Selenium (Mandatory)
- Execution of scripts in Batch and Grid
- Setup test automation pipelines in CI/CD tools like Jenkins, AWS, and Azure DevOps etc.
- Flexibility to learn new programming languages, tools & frameworks.
- Shall work as an individual contributor on a need basis.
- Should contribute to defining testing best practices for the teams & projects. Responsible for defining and implementing the test strategy and test automation solutions around functional and regression testing.
- Defining, monitoring, and evaluating individual goals/KRA’s for the team members.
- Responsible for project initiation, project planning, effort estimations, hiring and team building for new projects.
- Experience with Test Management tools like Atlassian JIRA, TestRail, ALM or similar tools.
- Passion for achieving excellence in technical, process, product quality and reliability.
- Strong in troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities
- Must be extremely detail, technology oriented and possess excellent communications skills.
- Proactive, driven individual with a strong work ethics
- BDD Cucumber will be an added advantage
- Parallel execution and integration to cloud platforms like BrowserStack, Perfecto, Saucelabs.
- API Testing: ReadyAPI, SoapUI, Postman, Rest-Assured or similar
- SQL queries: good hands-on on SQL queries and experience in testing Databases & Batch Jobs
- Mobile testing experience is an added advantage
- Experience on load testing/performance testing.
- Experience using issue and project tracking software
- Experience working in an agile structure
- Experience in developing POC’s and participating in pre-sales activities
- Over 6 - 12 years of experience in software testing and test automation
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in agile projects
- In depth knowledge of test automation using Selenium
- Good knowledge in web service testing using Rest Assured
- Experience in development of test automation framework as Data driven/Keyword driven/Hybrid/POM. Should have developed 1 or more automation frameworks from scratch.
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging work environment.
- Strong team player with good organization, planning and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication & influencing skills
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem solving skills.
- Atleast one project experience in E-Commerce Domain.
- Must Have - Automation with Java, test framework, QA process & tools like Selenium, Jenkins, Maven, API testing, RESTAssured.
- Good to have Spring Boot.
- Good to have WebTestClient.
- Ability to guide the technical strategy for our clients
- Passion for technical and team leadership and a willingness to mentor and work with testers at all levels of experience
- Ability to spike and choose appropriate automated testing tools for given problem statement
- Experience in Testing (manual and automation) of business software applications
- Exposure to Consulting Practices, Assessment, and Recommendations, Test Plan, Progress measurement, etc
- Expertise with Open Source testing tools and Enterprise tools
- Strong exposure to Java /.Net development environment
- Great Object Oriented coding practices, including strong design patterns knowledge, Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, Encapsulation, etc.
- Extensive hands-on experience in creating test frameworks and strategy
- Exposure to version management tools like SVN or GIT
- Familiarity with automated deployment processes (CI & CD)
-Salary: 4 - 18 lacs/annum
-Location: Egmore, Chennai
-Experience: 2+years to 15 years
You will primarily be working for a well-established product company Staance based in California, USA.
-Web automation - Selenium or any other framework.
-Mobile app automation - Appium or any other
-Performance Testing automation - Gatling / JMeter
-Bachelor's in technology or equivalent degree in a related area.
Strong knowledge of automation frameworks
-Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
-Excellent communication skills
-Attention to detail
-Experience working with global teams
-Understanding the product requirements, prepare the test design, test design reviews, updating the test results and generation of test reports
-Excellent in Manual Testing / UFT
-Functional/feature testing, Regression, load, performance, high availability, GUI testing, and applications testing
Expect a vibrant and open culture with great flexibility. We have no hierarchy and believe in getting things done in the best possible way.
An exceptional technical opportunity offering the potential to mature into leadership in a high-growth startup.
Highly Competitive salary and offerings.