Want to work with an established & growing IT company? Join team Benison to have the right challenges that will help you accelerate your career growth to the next level, faster!
Benison Technologies was started in 2011 with a mission to revolutionize the silicon industry in India, with a host of amazing big clients like Google, Cisco, McAfee, Intel, and so on, you get to experience the best of both worlds. If you consider yourself an engineer who is capable to join our ever-growing team, then this is the right opportunity for you:
Why Benison Tech?
We have a partial acquisition from one of the biggest names in the world (well we can’t name them thanks to confidentiality) it’s one of the FAANG companies, and you can “Google” it if you like.
Oh! & one more thing, this did not happen by accident, our team put a ton of efforts to turn this gigantic dream into a reality.
Benison Tech has a consistent history of demonstrating growth through innovation time and again.
We don’t stop there, we then re-invest our profits back into the initiatives for the growth of our people, our culture and the company. Now enough with us, let’s talk about the job roles & responsibilities:
What you will be working on:
- Key contributor for developing product strategies and features.
- Software development for industries leading SaaS platform
- You will be involved closely in planning, designing, integration of client requirements.
- You will be working with one of the leaders in data resiliency and data protection.
Here are some technical skills require:
- Independently own features and create feature test plans/strategies based on development and feature completion milestones.
- Identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvement.
- Design automation framework for automating feature tests.
- Participate in test cases, test plans, s and code reviews.
- Resolve functional queries coming from other business units such as support, escalation, product management, etc.
- Participate in bug trailing, tracking quality assurance metrics.
- Hands-on experience with Python-Selenium or Cypress, will be preferred.
- Familiarity with Test Management systems like XRay and bug tracker like JIRA tools.
What we expect from you:
- 3-10 Years of relevant experience in QA Automation.
- Expert at test automation, creating test plans, test strategies for testing multiple product modules
- Should be able to quickly analyze failures and trace back to issues in the product or the automation suite.
- As a Software Development Engineer in Test you should be an expert at test automation for APIs as well as UI, creating test plans and test strategies for testing product features.
- You will guide and mentor junior team members by reviewing their automation code and test cases to ensure good coverage and quality of a feature
- Resolve functional queries coming from other business units such as support, escalation, product management, etc.
- Be a quick learner and be open to working on new technologies if needed.
- Excellent team player with strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Be able to step up when the situation demands such as meeting deadlines and critical production issues.
- Propose changes or enhancements to the framework for enabling new feature tests.
Few Skills which will add brownie points to your role
- Working knowledge of Dockers and Kubernetes will be an advantage
- Awareness of general manual and automation concepts and all types of testing methods
- Knowledge of the Backup or Storage domain will be an advantage.
If the above fits your skill-sets and tickles your interest then read below about the additional benefits that our company offers to talented folks like you:
Work Culture and Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package
(H1-B which means a chance to work onsite out of India)
- A culture focused on talent development where you get promoted within the quarterly cycle of your anniversary.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge & challenging technologies including legacy tech.
- Open cafeteria to grab some munchies while you work, we make sure the space feels like your second home, you can also wear pyjamas if you like.
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexible work hours, and long service awards, team bonding activities within the company, extra learning and personal development trainings, because why stop your learning at one thing!
- Insurance coverage: Group term life, personal accident, and Mediclaim hospitalization for self, spouse, two children, and your parents. (With some of the best insurance partners in India)
- Enjoy collaborative innovation (each members gets to innovate & think out of the box), along with highly experienced team managers who maintain diversity and work-life well-being.
- And of course, you get to work on projects from some of the most recognised brands within the networking and security space of the world, unlocking global opportunities to learn, grow & contribute in a way that is truly impactful yet purposeful at the same time.
Still not satisfied, and want more proof?
Head to our website https://benisontech.com to learn more.
About Benison Technologies
- Define a develops overall test automation strategies.
- Implement and test automation frameworks.
- Design, create, enhance, and maintain test cases.
- Perform integration testing to ensure end-to-end feature is completed.
- Perform benchmarking for independent microservices.
- Participate in verification and validation activities for releases. Desired skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Senior SQA should be 5+ years experienced, and Junior should be 2+ years experienced.
- Mandatory Experience with cucumber/BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) testing methodologies.
- Relevant training and/or certifications as SQA.
- SQA person will do testing on Ruby on Rails.
• Expertise in Developing, Managing and implementing core features in Automation Framework using Selenium& TestNG.
• Work closely with the Developers and Engineers to achieve a high level of code coverage
• You create the necessary automation library and framework.
• Provide technical guidance and mentorship to a team
• Experience with Java coding and OOPs knowledge is must
• Must have good knowledge in Data structures & algorithm
• Expertise with tools like Selenium, TestNG or Appium or Robotium
• Should have worked on API Testing (Postman / Charles)
• Knowledge of any database & Unix environment is added advantage
• Proven track record in a high-speed product development environment
• 7-8 + Years of experience in automation with Selenium Cucumber framework and C# /
• Candidates must be able to write test plans, test scenarios, test cases and do
exploratory testing, be process-oriented and above all, do a good job at documenting
the work done.
• Demonstrate strong grip on understanding business requirements, technical aspects of
software testing like - security and performance in addition to the general software
testing best practices.
• Hands-on & experienced with web and mobile applications testing using manual and
• Should be strong in setting up Selenium Test environment (Selenium Webdriver, C#,
MSTest, Nunit and Azure Devops pipeline)
• Must have CI/CD tool exposure (Preferably Azure Devops)
• Hands on experience in mobile app automation (iOS and Android)
• Hands on experience in Web Service testing using RestAssured/SoapUI/Postman
• Experience with load testing and knowledge of load testing tools like Jmeter would be
• Experience with Security testing using ZAP tool will be plus
• Exposure to reporting Framework – Extent Report, Allure, etc.
• Building Automation Framework, adapt to new Languages and Tools, Solution
Provider, also wider thought process in understanding of Service Virtualization and
• Understanding on upcoming Technologies and Tools, should be able to provide
hybrid / Custom Solutions. Should have built Custom Tools for Automation.
• Awareness in creating Test Automation Frameworks for large-scale distributed
• Familiarity with configuration management tools for software development (Azure
• Responsible for driving automation test strategy
• Should be strong in DB concepts
• Vast experience in testing with external APIs and SDKs
Bachelor or Masters Education in electronics, computer, software engineering or other
● Design, Develop and execute automated test scripts for web and mobile applications
● Develop and execute test plans, test cases and test reports
● Develop data-driven, modular automation scripts that can be re-used with minimal additions.
● Design and run performance and load tests to measure conformance to performance
● Work with developers to identify and resolve problems.
● Ensure that test environments are set up accurately.
● Work with testing staff mentoring them on test automation.
● Take responsibility for own and team goals. Gives adequate direction to junior testing staff.
● Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar degree
● 4 - 6 years of experience with software testing in an n-tiered architecture deployed in large scale
● Experience developing test automation for both web and mobile applications using Selenium,
Appium, Cucumber and BDD
● Knowledge of open source frameworks such as Cypress, TestProjet.io etc is good to have
● Experience with Load and Performance testing
● Experience working with database environments.
● Processes strong verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance/Testing experience.
- 3+ years of Data Quality experience, or SDET experience with a focus on data, data warehousing, reporting, etc.
- 3+ years of Data Quality experience, or QA experience with a focus on Android, iOS, Roku, and connected devices,
- 3+ years of testing experience working within an Agile environment, and with Agile Management tools such as JIRA.
- Experience with Automation Framework development using Java.
- Experience with Performance Test Design, Development, and load testing execution.
- Design, create and maintain assets used to execute performance tests and contribute to the execution and monitoring of performance test executions using ApacheJMeter, LoadRunner, or similar tools.
- Working knowledge of JAVA, JVM, Spring Boot, data warehouse, data integration, SQL Server, apache Kafka, data streaming, big data, MongoDB, SQL, Web Services, microservices,ETL,change data capture (CDC), DevOps.
- Strong SQL experience, with knowledge of AWS Redshift, Snowflake, or columnar databases.
- Experience with reporting or analytics tools like Tableau or Mode.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services, querying, and working with data in various AWS services.
- Programming experience in a language such as Python, Java, etc. for the purposes of parsing files and running queries.
- Experience with analytics implementations (network events, ad beacons, user action events, etc.) in a web or mobile application.
- Experience in Java Programming with Selenium and Mobile Application (Appium).
- Experience in designing developing data quality automation and executing test plans.
- Experience in CI/CD and developing Test Automation Tools for Data Quality Assessment.
We help our customers to Go Digital at 3x Less Cost and 3x Less Time!
appZUI nGage, our App-as-Service platform, accelerates the digital idea to profit journey. Serving more than 250K consumers in US, UK, Switzerland, Australia, India and other geographies with several exciting digital transformations.
Know more: http://bit.ly/az-godigital
Role: Senior Automation Tester
- Design, develop and deliver various digital product test automation solutions
- Mentor and develop various team members
Skills & Capabilities:
- Structured business system analysis
- Data/metrics driven goal
- Test driven development
- Excellent communication - both written and oral
- Automation testing
- UI - Selenium, Appium
- API - JMeter
- Load testing - Docker based multi load instances of JMeter
- Gherkins & Cucumber
- Web, API and/or Mobile testing experience in BDD frameworks
What you can expect from us:
- Product engineering culture: hypothesis-develop-test-evolve
- Failures are part of learning and growing
- Organization structure and processes to maximize creativity and openness
- Success is about 5 WINS: Customer, Employee, Supplier, Society and Investor
- Written test - online (45-60min) - covering fundamentals of software, hardware, networking, puzzles etc
- Hands on challenge (4-6hrs) -Hands on coding challenge to test the problem solving and implementation skills
- Face to face (video call) discussion
We provide Onboarding and KYC solution by harnessing the power of AI & Blockchain which helps Banks, NBFCs, Insurance firms, Fintech, AMFs, and other Financial Institutions.
* Need to lead a team of 2 - 4 people.
* Will be responsible for the testing for the suite of products.
* This person will be owning up the following activities.
[i] Test plan
[ii] Test setup
[iii] Test architecture
[iv] Execution and reporting
* The lead will be interacting with the development and product management team and should ensure clear communication takes place.
* 4+ years of experience in improving the quality of enterprise software applications.
* 4+ years of experience with the creation of test cases, test suites,
requirement matrices, and end-of-test reports.
* 4+ years of experience with developing automated application test
scripts using industry tools that include Selenium or Functional Tester.
* Experience with contributing to the delivery of testing artifacts,
including automated testing plans, performance test plans, test reports,
UAT plans, and traceability matrices.
* Experience with analyzing and documenting software test results.
* Experience with designing, implementing, tailoring, and documenting automated test frameworks used on testing projects.
* Experience with test methodologies, software release cycle, test effort estimation, and tracking.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- An individual contributor role with proven ability to design and define the test strategy.
- Ability to create test scenarios based on the requirements, specification and understanding the impact of the multiple features.
- Understanding of the architecture/design, covering various aspects of testing (functional, non-functional, stress, reliability, conformance, robustness).
- Complete ownership of the release with the ability to identify critical customer impacting defects based on requirements.
- Good knowledge of embedded and protocol stack testing, GPS, RF, driver or firmware related testing, writing test scenarios based on requirements and specs,
- Enhance & optimize the process of system testing and software testing.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Technology.
- Experience in building and maintaining automated tests.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python would be a huge plus.
- Good understanding of the test process and ability to do RCA.
- Knowledge of packet capturing tools like Wireshark
- Knowledge in Automotive domain,V2X would be added advantage.
- Knowledge on any of the traffic simulation tools like pre-scan , IPG or related tools would be added advantage.
- Good Communication and Mentoring skills.