- Location – Pune
- Reporting to – Sr. QA Manager
- Working closely with Product Manager and CTO
- Engineering Graduate
- 5-8 Years of QA experience
- Understanding of basic testing principles – Black Box and White Box Testing
- Document and execute test cases for Black and White box testing.
- Execute testing tasks and report status and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Knowledge of testing with multiple browsers – IE, FF and Chrome
- Document defects and ensure verification of resolutions
- Work collaboratively with the development team during all stages of projects to provide in process testing results.
- Knowledge of manual testing
- Exposure to automated testing tools like Selenium, WaitiN, JMeter
- Basic SQL knowledge – writing SELECT queries, INSERT and UPDATE statements etc.
- Good listener
- Conﬁdent approach
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Highly proficient with MS Office
- Ability to structure processes and lay down the foundation for a department
Personality and attitude traits:
- Passionate about work – We like people who like to work, and want their work to mean something
- Self-starter and motivator – We do not believe in monitoring or tracking team members
- Eager and quick to learn – If you are not excited to learn new things, then tech companies are not for you
- Individual contributor – We are a small team, and everyone has hands on contribution
- Start-up savvy
About WorkApps Product Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Role: Sr automation QA
Exp-5 to 9 years
CTC : 30 LPA
Locations: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai
Mandatory Skills- api, cloud, Jenkins, java , selenium, AWS or azure.
Exp Level – 3+ Years
• Skills – Selenium Automation Testing with Java, cucumber
Primary Skills :
Excellent adaptability to software test or quality tools and environments
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
Conceptual understanding of software pipeline tools and systems: Git, Maven, Jenkins, etc.
Knowledge of software development methodologies and lifecycles
Freshers can also Apply but only condition is willing to relocate to Tirupati
Selenium Testing - 1 to 5 years experience.
➢ Experience in Test Automation Life cycle.
➢ Sound knowledge and expertise in Test Automation tools (Selenium, BDD, Protractor, Postman & so on).
➢ Hands-on in scripting language Python.
➢ Deep hands-on skills with Selenium web-driver / BDD / JS.
➢ Able to debug and give the solution for the given practical problem.
➢ Should have worked in functional testing and should be thorough with the Testing process.
➢ Testing terminologies, artifacts, deliverables on each phase, summary reports, defect life cycle.
➢ Able to debug and get multiple workarounds for a given problem.
● Mentor and lead a team of SDETs and QAs across multiple business units
● Lead programmatic best practices by example, be a hands on programmer and
should be able to actively participate in technical discussions
● Bringing industry best practices in QA processes
● Define and monitor quality assurance metrics for continuous quality & process
improvements across multiple engineering tracks
● Manage the automation projects and ensure their success
● Communicating clearly and openly with internal and external stakeholders
regarding progress, roadblocks, and timelines
● Hiring and training of team members
● BTech/MTech in Computer Science or equivalent
● Highly skilled in writing test cases, test scripts and handling corner cases
● Should have worked on developing tools or frameworks to test complex
micro-services, client applications, systems at scale.
● Expert level knowledge in one or more programming languages(preferably in
● Good knowledge on the Infrastructure, CI/CD toolchains and ecosystem
● Excellent knowledge of databases and querying language
This position is for a tester with strong coding skills who likes challenges - someone who is constantly striving for excellence in software test automation.
- Develop automated test cases on a day-to-day basis
- Gather and prioritize user requirements, feed these requirements into overall Automation Framework requirements and test plans
- Train team members on tool use and test automation tools, practices, techniques and best practices
- Communicate cross-functionally throughout the engineering organization
- Continuously monitor and boost test coverage across the product
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or better in CS or related field, with 3+ years experience in software test.
- Exposure to best practices in SQA including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
- Experience in backend Testing using Java, API-Testing,Rest assured ,and Performance testing using Jmeter
- Excellent communications and technical presentation skills
- Initiative to research and build solutions to tough problems in domains like Flash, OpenGL, WebGL where off-the-shelf automation tools might not be available
- Some experience/comfort with working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills.
Preferred (Bonus) Qualifications:
- Knowledge of current build and test automation tools and processes, such as JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Mockito, JBehave, Git, etc
- Experience with whitebox testing, code reviews, SDK testing
- Experience with performance testing, stress testing, and advanced aspects of system testing automation.
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, Ruby or comparable).
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on
Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses to imagine, design,
engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast.
This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About The Role
As a Automation Tester, one should designs automated tests to check the functionality of web and mobile applications, writes scripts, installs testing protocols, and provides effective test automation solutions. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base.
You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
1. 3+ years of Automation testing experience
2. Hands on technical experience.
3. Demonstrated ability to perform and manage test execution activities.
4. Possess strong analytical skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent verbal and written
5. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the team and all stakeholders.
6. Strong knowledge of agile process and Kanban framework.
7. Strong Automation experience (Selenium with Java) as well as BDD(Cucumber)
8. DevOps experience will be preferred (Docker, Kubernetes, Bitbucket)
9. Experience in cloud preferrable -AWS( or Azure/GCP Cloud)
Good To Have
• Good command of English
• Work leading a team of testers(manual/ automation)
What We Offer
• National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
• Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
• Modern & lively working environment
• Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
• International assignment
Our Infrastructure team is looking for an excellent Senior Software Developer in Test to join a core group that designs the industry’s leading Micro-Engagement Platform.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Design, develop and improve the automation infrastructure to enable continuous delivery & deployment
• Automate application flows and features to report the test data & test results in a clear and concise manner
• Continuously improve the automation infrastructure that is stable, maintainable and easily scalable
• Collaborate with Engineering, QA, Data Science, DevOps and Customer Success team(s)
• Collaborate with product architect/feature-owners to identify automation/test requirements during early stages of feature definition
• Self-driven, passionate, and constantly research and suggest latest technologies
Qualifications and Technical skills:
• At least 5 years of software development experience, with at least 2 years of specific experience in writing automation framework(s)
• Strong Software development fundamentals, architecture, algorithms, and problem-solving skills
• Proficient with one or more of Java/Python/similar languages with solid scripting experience.
• An understanding of how to automate UI test sequences (using tools like Selenium Web driver, TestNG etc.) and is aware of the tools to accomplish the task
• Experience working in Linux environment.
• Expertise in validating REST APIs, backend application flow logic with good debugging skills
• Demonstrable experience with usage of automation test frameworks for web, web services and experience in developing test suites from scratch
• Excellent communication, strong organizational, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
• Passionate about keeping the product’s quality bar at an extremely high level at all times
• Ability to work in a fast-paced agile work environment
• Engineering degree in a related field
• Exposure to Cloud (AWS) based SaaS platforms
• Good understanding of agile methodology and software development and test life cycle
• Exposure to defect management tools like JIRA
Why Join us?
We are passionate about intelligently automating our customer processes and we would love to have you as part of this exciting journey! We offer a very competitive compensation plan, stock options and a flexible work environment for the ideal candidates
- Assessment of product requirements
- Definition of test strategy, test methods, acceptance criteria, etc.
- Development of automated tests
- Development of new test cases and conversion of manual test cases into reliable and repeatable automated tests
- Execution of the SW test using automated tools
- Support debugging and improvement of simulation/testing environment
- Development of manual test.
- 4+ years relevant working experience with Coded UI Test or equivalent automated testing using C#
- Execution of manual test on HW / final system
- Preparation of test protocols/test reports and reporting of identified issues
- Investigation of identified issues (root cause analysis, reproducibility steps, etc.)
- Collaboration with other functions (development, system engineering, QA) to define the appropriate approach for the above-mentioned activities
- Documentation on relevant tools
- Supporting definition of the project test strategy, project plan, and metrics
- Supporting the definition of process improvement, tools, and laboratory management
- Definition and improvement of test techniques
- Support the Manager for team activities and mentoring other team members
- Facilitate discussion within the team and with other departments
- Technical experience in software testing
- Experience in programming in C# and Visual Studio
- Professional experience with Agile methodologies
- Understanding of API Testing and automated testing frameworks
- Experience in testing on complex hardware
- Ability to derive test cases from requirements
- Ability to work independently while staying aligned with the functional team
- Effective written and spoken communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s or Master´s degree in a related field
- Clinical Chemistry background is a plus
- Preferred experience with the regulated environment (e.g. medical devices)
- Ability to drive activities, facilitate discussions and improve processes
- Ability to work with multi-functional and remote teams
- Attention to detail and result-oriented
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience into Manual Testing and Automation Testing- Thorough knowledge on Testing Processes, defect metrics, Automation tools like selenium, QTP- Knowledge on Junit, remedy-
- Thorough quality improvement skills, advanced problem solving and analysis skills- Knowledge of various operating systems - Linux, Windows-
- Knowledge of Agile process-
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively on a team and collaboratively across lines of business-
- Work into QA module for multiple products.