Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
We at FlytBase are looking for passionate and hardworking Software QA Automation Engineers to join our rapidly growing team. As a Software QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of tests that prove the functional and non-functional requirements of the system.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing test automation scripts for a MEAN stack application.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Testing and proving that the software meets major architectural requirements.
- Proving for scalability and performance of a software.
- Ensuring the quality of the system as a whole.
- Supporting the development team and software engineers during the development and testing phase.
- Build tools and frameworks to aid continuous delivery, deployment and debugging.
- Prepare defect reports and report test progress.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At Least 2 years of experience in Automation Testing or similar role for MEAN stack application
- Experience with Jasmine, Karma, Protractor or similar end-to-end testing tool.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing and executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs etc)
- A team player, fast learner with good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Good to have:
- Experience or keen interest in aerial robots i.e. drones.
What Will I Earn?
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fit and alignment with FlytBase’s long-term business strategy.
- Fast-paced Startup culture
- Hacker mode environment
- Enthusiastic and approachable team
- Professional autonomy
- Strong meritocracy
- Zero bureaucracy
- Company-wide sense of purpose
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
- Lead end to end Testing Automation Process
- Design and implement efficient Testing practices
- Conduct Test case and Code reviews to ensure the quality of Test Cases, Test coverage and Automation Code
- Participate in Planning meetings and ensure quality at all levels of SDLC
- Provide estimations for Manual and Automation
- Provide Testing and Automation Strategy for newly developed Features
- Identify the right tool and set up the automation framework for UI, API, and unit level
- Increase Automation confidence by reducing random test failures
- Work closely with the Development team and ensures code is delivered with high code coverage
- Responsible for QA metrics and Automation ROI and report them to management
- Identify Performance Application Performance bottlenecks and suggest the right tool and test strategy for Non-Functional Testing
- Guide and Mentor QA Team on the Testing and Automation Tools, Frameworks and Process
- Measure and Investigate Defect Leakage and provide preventive measures
- Identify CI / CD tools, define branching strategies, setup CI / CD pipeline
Your role at:
1. Understand product objectives, project documents, flow of code and create and execute tests accordingly.
2. Work with developers and in direct contact with our founders to set up, maintain and perform automated testing for micro-services and frontend.
3. Build and maintain tools and methodologies for our test development, coverage and reporting.
4. Including but not limited to documenting, creating and managing bug reports.
5. Maintain and improve our homegrown automated testing framework for running stress tests on video calls to accurately measure call quality.
6. Define/design testing framework from start to finish, integrated as a part of the development process.
7. Contribute to long term vision and strategy for QA and Test Automation with research of
trends and upgrades to remain relevant.
1. An awesome SDET with 2+ years of experience with testing scalable distributed systems, exceedingly comfortable with writing code in JS.
2. Experience with test automation suites and have implemented an automated test using
3. Experience with functional and load testing for RESTful APIs.
4. Comfortable digging/investigating the architecture of systems looking for potential problems and/or experience with bug tracking tools.
5. Problem solver who is not limited/hindered by programming languages. Open to learning new technologies to expand personal impact.
1. Experience with testing real time applications like chatbots, games etc.
2. Experience with WebRTC.
3. Prior experience at a small startup.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will develop and execute exploratory manual and
automated tests to ensure product quality on both iOS and Android devices. You will
read, review, run test cases and capture screenshots of successful or unsuccessful
test activities for in-house mobile applications, web applications and operations
systems enhancements. You get to work with some of the best minds in the industry
at a place where opportunity lurks everywhere and in everything.
• Analysing and evaluating functional and technical requirements to determine
the scope of the functionality to be covered by testing.
• Responsible for designing and executing tests, reporting and tracking defects,
responding to inquiries, supporting UAT and other tasks pertaining to the QA
• Analyse test results, leverage troubleshooting skills to assist with defining root
cause, and perform re-testing after defects are addressed.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to
provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet
• Liaise with internal teams (For e.g. developers, project and product managers)
to identify system requirements
• Monitor debugging process results
• Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 5 Years of experience in a Mobile Application Testing Space (Hybrid
• Proven work experience in software development
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
• Developing automation test scripts for mobile application
• Ability to understand financial and operational modules, business processes,
and underlying table structures
• Familiarity with online banking applications: Web or mobile platform based
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
• Knowledge of bug tracking software, preferably JIRA is a plus
• Knowledge of automation testing using Selenium is a plus
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Solid understanding of QA methodology and practices, within SDLC
• Intrigued by technology and new applications
• MS Office skills
• Effective communicator
• Team player
We have job openings for our Client E Productivity Services. Kindly find the details below:
Payroll will be ToppersEdge.com India Pvt Ltd working for the client E Productivity Services.
(C2H position – 3rd Party payroll for long term)
Experience – 5-10 years
Minimum 4 + years of experience in Automation testing, Java and Selenium
Mandatory Skills - Automation testing, Java and Selenium
Look for 0-20 days notice period.
Budget is maximum 13 LPA.
At Cypherock, We are disrupting the current financial system by increasing the adoption of Blockchain-based digital assets through better key management solutions. We build "Worlds' first products" from India, work at the intersection of Blockchain, Security, Embedded Hardware & Cryptography, and have worked with companies like Google, Blockgeeks, Samsung, Lockheed Martin, Apollo Munich, Bank of America amongst others.
As the primary person responsible for testing, we think it will be a great fit if -
- You have a prior software development/electronics/embedded background.
- You do not shy away from taking responsibility and are comfortable doing everything non-technical.
- You obsess over minor details and strive for perfection
- You can handle both the software & hardware QA of the product.
- You have prior software & hardware testing experience.
- You can commit for 6 months and can work out of Gurgaon.
If we decide to work together, we believe you would be a key team member who helps the company achieve the hockey stick growth that it needs to succeed.
· Overall Experience: At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce.com as a QA.
· Must have performed Manual Testing Process inside Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Implementations
· Able to work on agile projects, participating in daily SCRUM calls and providing task updates.
· Responsible for determining level of effort estimations, monitoring task execution and meeting established project milestones.
· Collaborates with delivery team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business solution functional requirements and non-functional requirements.
· Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
· Hands-on Experience with Web Services & Automation - Framework development knowledge is a plus
· Sales force Administrator Certification or QA Automation experience will be a plus
Experience in Selenium; Java
Atleast 1+ year of experience in sitecore testing
Good communication skills
- Manual Testing + Test Automation
- Manual testing (Functional), Database testing
- Exposure in Agile and DevOps
- Excellent communication skills
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Knowledge about API/Service Testing would be important
- Over 6 - 12 years of experience in software testing and test automation
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in agile projects
- In depth knowledge of test automation using Selenium
- Good knowledge in web service testing using Rest Assured
- Experience in development of test automation framework as Data driven/Keyword driven/Hybrid/POM. Should have developed 1 or more automation frameworks from scratch.
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging work environment.
- Strong team player with good organization, planning and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication & influencing skills
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem solving skills.
- Atleast one project experience in E-Commerce Domain.
- Must Have - Automation with Java, test framework, QA process & tools like Selenium, Jenkins, Maven, API testing, RESTAssured.
- Good to have Spring Boot.
- Good to have WebTestClient.
Aviso is the AI Compass that guides Sales and Go-to-Market teams to close more deals, accelerate revenue growth, and find their True North.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. Our customers are innovative leaders in their market. We are proud to count Dell, Honeywell, MongoDB, Glassdoor, Splunk, FireEye, and RingCentral as our customers, helping them drive revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold new frontiers.
Aviso is backed by Storm Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and leading Silicon Valley technology investors
What you will be doing:
● Work in nosetests Test Case Generation Framework which has assert Functions for various data types.
● Maintain or Re-engineer Automation Test Frameworks bug fixes and patch sets for existing applications.
● Work in Object Oriented Concepts in Python 2 & 3 .
● Work in several python packages like Celery, selenium, psycopg, pymongo, boto
● Experience in Version Control system like GIT.
● Experience in Development , Debugging, Enhancement and Maintenance of
applications and Tools .
● Good Experience in debugging the issues using debuggers like pydevd , pdb, ptvsd.
● work experience on AWS (EC2, S3)
● Excellence in communicating with diverse teams to take a project from start to finish; collaborating with various teams to develop & support internal data platform and ongoing analyses.
● work with Proof of Concept in Integration Testing using Vue Test Utils.
● Generate code coverage report for test cases
● Independently design and execute internal tools for infrastructure support.
What You Bring:
● 7+ years of experience in automation testing
● Understand requirements Business Function-lists and Create System Test Strategy, and Planned test activities in line with Delivery Dates.
● Result-driven Quality Assurance professional with solid knowledge in the Testing
process of Software Development Life-cycle methodologies - Agile, Iterative, Scrum, and Waterfall models.
● Proficient in Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Case Creation.
● Extensive work experience in Designing Automation Frameworks and Scripts in Skills of Selenium, Python, and Vue js.
● Experience in Microservices Testing.
● Excellent exposure on Quality Assurance Procedures and Tools Like JIRA
● Work Experience in Analytics technologies and Products like Aviso.
● Experience in working on multiple Platforms LINUX, MAC.
● Experience in utilizing Lean and Six Sigma best practices in identifying, improving and re-engineering Test Frameworks.
● Have flexibility and ability to learn and use new technologies and also to work in a team environment as well as independently to get things done.
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sudexo meal card