● Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and
● Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
● Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
● Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
● Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
● Monitor debugging process results
● Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
● Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
● Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
● Proven work experience in software development
● Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
● Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
● Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
● Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
● Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Why join Venwiz
Manufacturing is one of the core industries globally and one that sets the bar on the quality of products
mankind consumes! As a part of Venwiz, you will be solving one of the most challenging problems in one
of the longest-existing industries. You would get to work with like-minded and smart people to find
solutions. We believe in empowering people and helping them take larger responsibilities; test your
limits! Joining now gets you an early seat at the family table of VenWiz and an opportunity to build something magical.
Essential for this position :
- 3-4 years of experience as a manual tester
- Good understanding and experience with Microsoft Azure (or AWS)
- Good understanding and experience with APIs and microservices
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (ideally Azure DevOps)
Any of the following exp will be preferred :
- Writing automated tests
- TDD and BDD
- Contributing to open source community
- DevOps, monitoring and alerting
- Experience with Health-tech, FHIR, Wearables, IoT, Big data
● 2-4 years of professional experience as a QA engineer
● Experience with QA processes and tools, e.g. agile methodologies, Jira, and TestRail
● Experience with QA automation frameworks, e.g. Cypress, Jenkins, and Selenium
2.collaborate closely with other team members and departments execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
3.Design and develop automation scripts when needed Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies Provide timely solutions Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle Provide support and documentation.
- Managing the solving of problems concerning the test automation infrastructure
- Understand and maintain Test Automation Frameworks.
- Follow the coding standards and code walk through.
- Maintain Automation Standards and Processes documentation.
- Write automated test scripts under the direction of the Test Automation Lead.
- Ability to work independently on tasks / modules assigned related to automation
- Monitoring of and reporting on the progress of the test automation process
- Reporting on the quality of the test object
- Raise risks on time and provide alternate solutions to mitigate the risk
- Advice and support for the implementation of all types of tools
About the Role
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
Excellent command of Manual Testing and Automation Testing (Any tool).
Good knowledge of UI automation using Selenium or equivalent
Good knowledge in writing advanced SQL queries and data validation techniques Solid knowledge of SDLC and STLC concepts, Functional Testing
Fundamentals Good Experience of working in an Agile environment
and Expected skillset (Good to have)
Experience working with defect management tools like JIRA Well versed with all types of testing artifacts.
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading and executing
all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to
take initiative and develop and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able
to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best
way to test.
Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years’ experience in the software quality field including prior hands-on quality
engineering experience in Website, iOS and Android apps testing.
• Demonstrated experience developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and
procedures to support various development methodologies
• Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit,
Regression, Functional, Systems, Stress & Scale, Smoke & Sanity)
• Understanding of multi-tier web application architecture and deployment
• Understanding of existing QA best practices and methodologies to design,
implement and automate processes
• Experience coordinating with external QA resources
• Prior success using a metrics-driven approach and closed-loop feedback to
improve software deliverables and improve predictability and reliability of
• Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features
tested and bugs found
• Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive and able to prioritize a
large number of tasks
• Self-motivated, works well independently and with others
• Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using
industry-accepted best practices.
• Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying
industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality
goals are met.
• Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services
and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
• Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers.
• Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and
• Diagnose defects and track them from discovery to resolution.
• Partner with engineering teams to stay informed of new technologies being
introduced and to ensure that system components are designed for testability.
• Respond to all requests from team members in a timely professional manner.
QA Engineer - Mumbai
Key Responsibilities and Requirements
- Contributes to overall business results by making recommendations that significantly improve operational efficiency and effectiveness of Travel Industry
- Facilitate the analysis, design and programming of viable solutions to high complexity business problems according to user specifications
- Ensure that systems are functionally appropriate, technically sound and integrated
- Document and create test cases and to execute and verify those test cases as part of the overall functional testing of Information Technology products
- Contribute to test planning including API Testing
- Participate in the activities to develop and execute test to validate system functionality against specifications
- Take lead role in the testing of small to medium sized products
- Ensure that systems software is thoroughly tested
- Solid understanding of Quality Assurance methods and practices
- Deep understanding of manual and automated testing concepts
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a QA Analyst/Engineer or similar role with a heavy focus on Automation Testing.
- Experience with high volume consumer-oriented web sites
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience with formal test procedures, release management
- Experience in Travel industry experience, GDS’s - SABRE, Amadeus, and Travelport
- Ability to distill complex business needs into functional requirements
- Excellent follow-up, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to make good decisions
- Team player with a professional attitude and learn new products
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and maintain tight schedules
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically dispersed team in India and United States
- Strong skill and experience analyzing data sets of all sizes.
Strategic and Development Responsibilities
- Communicate effectively with Executive, Marketing, Sales and Operations teams in gathering product requirements, reporting results and managing expectations.
- Willingness to work flexible and/or extended hours as necessary and travel internationally on occasion.
- Specifically participate in the following: market research, requirements gathering and documentation, architecture design, resource allocation, issue delegation, release management, project timelines, source code protection, testing/QA (use cases) and outsourcing.
- Ability to "think outside the box"
- Ability to provide accurate and timely project estimates.
- Bachelor of Science in CS, MIS, or equivalent.
InVideo is an online video creation platform with half a million-plus users from 150+ countries.
We believe that the future of video creation is in the browser, across devices, collaborative and easy.
InVideo has raised over $20M and is backed by marquee funds and angels like Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global, Ryan Hoover (CEO Product Hunt), Gokul Rajaram, Haresh Chawla, Anand C, Kunal Shah, Kunal Bahl, etc.
· Work closely with engineers and business owners throughout the development and testing life cycle, review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
· Drive the creation of test plans and test cases, efficiently execute test cases across all functional and UI areas of our products
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
· Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
· Monitor debugging process results
· 4+ years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
· Experience in manual and automation testing
· Hands-on experience with cypress
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience
· Understanding of QA processes and concepts including test plan, test case preparation, and testing methodologies, agile a plus
· Demonstrated knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance
· Define test plans, test suites, test cases as well as utilize automated tools to optimize the STLC
· Hands-on experience with other automated testing tools like Selenium, Appium for android and iOS
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially excellence in technical communications with peers who may be remote.
· Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, automation tools and processes
· Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
· Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
· Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
· Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
We have an open position for the "Software Testing” role at Warangal location. Inviting applications for the same.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- 2 years of experience in Manual Testing of Complex Web Based, Mobile (Android & iPhone). Experience in automated testing would be an added advantage.
- Ensuring Successful Execution of Testing Tasks, logging defects and making proper documentation, daily test logs.
- Work closely with the Software Development team in testing and problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task between complex projects.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be a graduate in any stream
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Advanced Excel skills are added advantage
If you're a passionate problem solver who gets a kick out of creating rewarding learning experiences for an audience as diverse as ours (read kids - can't read, can't click on a small button and won't sit straight during a user testing session and their ever possessive parents and ambitious teachers!), we might just have a career- changing opportunity waiting for you.
What you'll do : Core Responsibilities
-Collaborate with Product Owners, Application and Engineering teams and others on assigned modules
-Take ownership of task assigned from sprint till production rollout/deployment ready state
-Ensure that entrance and exit criteria are met and follows established testing standards, processes, and procedures
-Analysis and estimation of tasks assigned with minimum deviation- Building, leading and mentoring teams
-Ability to contribute towards career development plans of the team
-Help define, improve and implement QA best practices
-Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency of the team.
-Design, develop, maintain and execute functional, regression, integration and end- to end tests
-Learn and understand applications and use case/testing flows
-Provide detailed bug analysis and assistance to developers for debugging
Qualifications and Skills :
-7+ years of experience in manual testing, preferably game testing across the platforms (Web/iOS/Android) with a minimum of 2 years experience as a lead.
-Strong planning skills along with project management experience
-Experience driving quality through process, instrumentation, requirements and testing
-Experience developing test strategies, test plans, and test cases
-Should be able to do an impact analysis based on the code modifications
-Possess excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
-Efficient in effort estimation, planning, prioritization and time management
-A fast learner with good problem solving and analytical skills
-Flexible with a positive - do what needs to be done- attitude
-Be able to thrive in a fast- paced and dynamic environment with minimal support and quick learning
-B.Tech/BE in Computer Science or related discipline (or equivalent experience)
Good to have :
-Experience on Automation testing tools like selenium, is a big plus