As a marketing professional, you will require good networking skills. You should be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a marketing strategy that will effectively reach the target audience.
Responsibilities & Scope of Work
- Identify target audiences and reach out to them via emails, and social media.
- Research and develop marketing strategy and evaluate success strategy.
- Develop content for marketing campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date on current marketing trends.
- Extensive communication & networking required.
- Identify and target relevant LinkedIn groups & communities to engage with and establish thought leadership.
- Utilize LinkedIn advertising features, such as sponsored content, sponsored InMail, and display ads, to reach and engage with the target audience effectively.
- Engaging audience via social media, i.e., LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 0 - 6 months of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Media Communications or other relevant field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling and engaging content for social media platforms for networking purposes.
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative.
- Proficiency in using relevant marketing tools to measure and analyze campaign performance.
1. Full time & On-site
2. 5 day work week
Location: Koramangala, Bangalore
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Interacting via various channels, such as live chat, emails, social media and direct calls
- Modifying sales pitches in response to customer demand
- Acquiring and retaining contact information databases
- Put forward suggestions in accordance with the requirements of the consumer
- Ensure a smooth procedure for the consumer by transferring windows of opportunity to the appropriate department for further action
HSV Digital is a B2B technology company with a 100% focus on enterprise technology firms, which includes technology providers, consultants, system integrators, managed service providers, telcos and all the other type of companies powering this ecosystem. We have worked with extensively with some of the world’s leading brands such as Microsoft, IBM, Redington, Eka Software, and Applied Information Science, helping them develop product and service messaging, build assets to communicate their stories across platforms, deliver digital campaigns, and activate channel go-to-market efforts.
As a member of the team, your major role would be to:
- 60-70% - Research, ideate and develop strategic marketing collaterals for high-profile B2B IT clients, including solution sheets, social media ads, offers, emails, infographics, landing pages and white papers.
- 10-20% - Work closely with different stakeholders to track and manage marketing programs across channels
- 10% - Research the client, their key buyer persona and customer journey & pain points.
- 10% - Attend client pitch meetings and develop custom proposals for them to support BD efforts.
- Driving performance campaigns across Mobile, Desktop, App/APK
- Identifying and onboarding new affiliates and monitoring affiliate promotions
- Maintaining stimulating relationships with the current affiliates
- Lead business development initiatives for user growth
- Continually motivating affiliates to perform better
- Keeping track of affiliate performance, lead quality, and payments
- Strong Media buying & negotiation skills
- Hands-on understanding of the affiliate ecosystem; ideally large-scale platform experiences.
- Good working knowledge with 3rd party affiliate platforms (Affise, hasOffers, AppsFlyer, Apsalar, etc.)
- A good understanding of Earned Media would be an advantage
- Freshers also can apply.
- Create Exclusive Distributors (minimum 4 in 4 months) in your respective areas of operation
- To work directly with the distributor and the sales executives in designing and implementing key marketing campaigns.
- To actively engage yourself to collect inventory, stocks and work reports of the distributor in a
- To look after smooth functioning and supply chain of the authorized distributor under your
- To oversee sales executive schedule and plan them accordingly.
- To facilitate cross-functional communications among project stakeholders.
- To actively engage yourself with core marketing policies required for business development.
- To look after the grievances and claims arising from time to time maintaining proper
coordination with the company.
- To actively follow other marketing strategies and instructions as and when instructed by the company.
Our client is a 5 year old online gaming company with market leading games in three segments - Poker, Rummy and Cricket. Their online games are ensured to be safe, trusted and secure for their customers. They have a registered base of over a million users and are working towards the growth of online gaming in the country.
- Being a part of the Acquisition team & working on building new strategies to maximize the output from Influencers.
- Reaching out to new influencers & leading the entire activity with the objective of maximum SOV.
- Reviewing & managing of existing influencers that are already on board.
- Raising the creative & content requirements internally.
- Making daily, weekly & monthly performance reports.
What you need to have:
- The individual needs to be a good negotiator & well-versed with the social media influencer space.
- Being a cricket follower will be a good plus.
- Min 1 year+ working experience in marketing (influencer)
- Thorough knowledge of key performance measurement metrics.
- Extraordinary communication/ negotiation skills.
- A keen eye to design & communications.
- Above-average writing skills
Social Media Manager:
We are looking for a Social Media Manager at BLITZPOKER who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, communications, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in social media management
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform is required
BLITZPOKER is part of one of the largest poker networks in the world with over a million registrations and 100,000 active users.
In India, majority-owned by i3 Interactive Inc. BLIZTPOKER brings together all the fun and class in the world of online poker games in India with its exciting poker tournaments and promotions. It offers varieties of games in poker like Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Open Face Chinese Poker among others for professional and recreational players.
• Manage all traditional and digital marketing efforts to explore different markets across the world.
• Manage content development for website, blogs, social media and other marketing artifacts.
• Willing to take up target and responsibilities.
Should be able to understand manage and interpret customer requirements
• Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
• To meet prospect clients and give presentations on company’s product and services to clients
• Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and commercials
• Executing sales plans devised by the management / contributing towards the growth of business revenue
• Establish good relationship with prospective clients, closures of sales for revenue generation
• Sending daily reports regarding the outcome of the meeting with clients
• Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities
• Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey
• Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages
• Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels
• Analyzing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Creation and execution of content strategy across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, etc.) adhering to the brand's requirements and guidelines
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative campaigns and content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
Technical Skills required:
- Working knowledge on prominent social media content updation dashboards.
- Understanding of key social media engagement metrices.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Power point. Good hands on knowledge on MS Excel is a plus.
- Ability to work in a small yet closely-knit team and be willing to go an extra mile to help colleagues in time of need.
- Keenness to learn new things and grow.
- Good communication skills. May be required to speak to clients directly often.
- Ability to put across own PoV.
- Agreement to work long hours and even on weekends if required during peak work load periods. These would be seldom though may occur.
- Jovial and hardworking nature.