The Senior Manager - Demand Generation - will report to the CEO and will be responsible for generating an agreed number of qualified leads via outbound prospecting. To achieve this, the individual will build and lead a team of business development Associates who will reach out to customers via LinkedIn In-mails, Emails, Cold Calling, and WhatsApp messages.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs)
1. Commit a certain number of qualified leads to the management on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
2. Build and lead a team of Business Development Associates to drive the committed number.
What do we look for?
1. A minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B lead generation via outbound.
2. Should have worked in a company selling SaaS products of ticket size of approximately Rs. 40k to Rs. 100k per month (MRR) in India.
3. Bonus if you have two or more years of B2B sales experience.
4. Should have hired and led a team of at least 5 people.
5. Should have had at least 3 years of experience working in a B2B SaaS company.
6. Should have taken up Lead Generation goals/targets in the past.
7. Should have reported to a Founder/CXO in the past.
8. Should have worked at a fast-growing startup for at least 2 years.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B Lead Generation via outbound.
- Bonus if you carry 2 or more years of B2B Sales experience.
- Should have worked in a company selling SaaS products of ticket size of approximately Rs. 40k to Rs. 100k per month (MRR) in India.
- Should have hired and led a team of at least 5 people.
- Should have had at least 3 years of experience working in a B2B SaaS company.
- Should have taken up Lead Generation goals/targets in the past.
- Should have reported to a Founder/CXO in the past.
- Should have worked at a fast-growing startup for at least 2 years.
We are looking to hire a Performance Marketing Manager to lead the planning, optimization, and
reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic and maximize ROI across Paid
Social channels. Prior experience working with India’s leading Performance Marketing agencies
would be preferred.
● End to end management of performance marketing activity across Paid Social channels (Google / Facebook), including creating a strong performance marketing
strategy & execution plan
● Managing campaigns across digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
● Identifying and testing evolving channels
● Strong with data, analytics & result oriented
● Minimum 1.5-2 years of prior experience in a leading performance marketing agency
● Experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels
● Direct experience in implementation of paid marketing with a mix of New and RM strategies (Facebook) and search, display, video, and shopping (Google)
● Excellent analytical skills and ability to read consumer behaviour trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
● Working knowledge of retention marketing tools would be an added advantage
Our client is an all-in-one Creative Agency that takes care of all the creative needs under one umbrella. They believe in the use of words, concepts and ideology to structure a company's brand identity and provide them with a holistic approach toward their goal of establishing a digital footprint catering to all sections of the industry.
Their umbrella shelters multiple subunits. Each unit plays a pivotal role in transforming its customer's digital journey.
- Create proposals based on the market and customer insights, including value proposition, pricing, strategy and target audience.
- Organize various marketing campaigns across different platforms. Design, plan, and execute them and measure their effectiveness.
- Keep an eye on all marketing channels from website to social media and everything else in between.
- Create brand awareness, come up with creative and innovative ideas and help in advertising and promoting.
- Attract, convert and monitor the marketing traffic and achieve the desired goals.
- You'd have your own high-performing marketing team, so ensure effective coordination takes place within as well as with other teams to achieve desired results.
- The marketing budgets are in your hands to acquire effective tools and resources, and the budget for various projects, would be handled by you as well.
- Build and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders and clients, and excel in different fields of the market.
- You've got the authority to implement and improve any on-going marketing strategy and plan a better one if required.
- Come up with content strategies based on business objectives for our targeted audience across all platforms.
- Always make a note of the competitor's strategies and look out for their next move. Keep yourself updated with the new marketing trends.
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Business or any related field
- 3-7 years of work experience
- You know market segmentation, product and service strategy, competitive strategy, and product/service development inside out, establish KPIs and plan resources by those KPIs"
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for the marketing team
- Your knowledge of various marketing and analytical tools such as Wordpress, Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc. is an advantage
- Oversee and grow the marketing department, consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts
- You carry leadership qualities and have managed several marketing teams and have the desire to nurture your teammates.
- Your verbal & written communication skills have always been on point.
- Should know tools like Hubspot, Zoho CRM, making marketing pipeline and architectural solutions
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations.
Digital Marketing Specialist - E- Commerce Platform
ROLE OVERVIEW :
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for driving performance digital marketing channels including search engine marketing. (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), and social media marketing (SMM) to drive customer acquisition, brand awareness and engagement while managing marketing spend and ROI on a daily basis.
- The role requires a hands-on ability in managing these digital marketing channels, along with strategic finesse of understanding and improving the customer funnel.
-We need a clear, confident communicator with a strong understanding of performance marketing and a data-driven approach while working cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Engineering, PR, Content and Design
- Experience in creating and managing SEO, SEM, display advertising, email, and social media marketing campaigns while playing a key role in driving product-market fit and thereby improving ROI
- SEO ; Research and implement on-page and off-page search engine optimization in order to get pages ranked for high volume keywords
- SEM ; Manage and optimize AdWords campaigns to acquire customers within CAC guardrails
- SMM ; Basic understanding of social media campaign management in order to maximize awareness, engagement, or conversions
- GA ; Track and monitor key metrics for websites, mobile app, social platforms on a daily basis
- Prepare all digital marketing MIS on daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis
- Research and recommend best practices within industry and amongst competitors
- Spot digital trends and capitalize relevant ones
What we are looking for :
- 3 to 7 years experience in digital marketing
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with key digital marketing tools e.g. Google AdWords, FB Ads, Webmaster, Moz, Keyword Planner etc.)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Hot Jar as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong communication, project management and problem-solving skills
We are looking for a Digital Marketing rockstar for our new product Handpicked.Life (https://handpicked.life/). If you are passionate about the e-commerce industry and would like to learn more and do more in the digital space, then this is the place to be.
We are looking for someone :
1. Atleast having experience of 1yr in same field
2. Knows SEO, SEM, Social Media, and analytics is a must
3. Knowledge of content marketing, paid AdWords (will be good to have)
4. Is confident and can do strategic alliances with brands.
5. Who is an Expert in Digital Marketing.
6. Good negotiating and communication skills
1. Remote work, not just WFH but work from anywhere
2. Chance to become a part of a growing team
3. Benefits like - physical fitness and skill development
2. Creating backlinks
3. Conducting keyword research
4. Basic Knowledge of SEO
5. Immediate Joiner
6. are available for 6 months internship
Responsibilities and Duties
1.Create, categorize, and refine keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to our site
- Perform management of PPC accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, budget caps and other important account metrics.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Manage and maintain updates for keyword lists.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting,
display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Familiarity with Google Adwords reporting interface
- Experience in Search Engine Optimizations (SEO) Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience working with AdWords and Bing Ads
- AdWords certification required
- Ads 360 experience (previously Double-click Search)
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Agency experience preferred
- High proficiency with Google Analytics, Bing Analytics, and other website analytics software
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
Design, build and maintain our social media presence
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Transforming from agency driven to in-house digital marketing functioning
Supporting in building in-house digital marketing function