We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM & Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs. Helping brands like SkullCandy, NMIMS, Byjus, Rentomojo, etc.and are handling 5 million+ messages per month.
1. Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
2. Develop and monitor campaign budgets
3. Plan and manage our social media platforms
4. Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance
5. Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
6. Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
7. Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience
8. Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
9. Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
10. Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, Google Ads, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
11. Design, build and maintain our social media presence
12. Launch and drive digital initiatives
- Handling all aspects of SEO (Search Engine Optimization ) and SMO (Social Media Optimization).
- Knowledge of SEO/SMO trends, methods and best practices with experience in monitoring search engine algorithms as they change.
- Knowledge and understanding of current search engine algorithms/methods. Suggesting on-site changes to make the website more SEO compliant.
- Keyword research, analysis implementation into content and other aspects of the website.
- Must have knowledge of On-page/Off-page site analysis SEO Works.
- Content Analysis, both ours and competitors.
- Must have Knowledge of Content writing Link acquisition.
- Good command over verbal written English.
- Handling social media conversations at Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Quora and LinkedIn.
- Plan and execute SEO white-hat tactics and strategies.
- Excellent team player.
- Should be an expert, self-motivated as well as carry out the assignment independently.
- Google Advert
App and web User acquisition and engagement
Hands on experience on media channels like Google, Facebook etc.
Work experience on MMPs like Apps Flyer, Firebase
Have Driven Performance Marketing Strategies and Operations Across Ad Networks.
Be Able to Work Efficiently with Our Design and Content Teams to Build Eye-catching Ad Content
Be Able to Report on Marketing Performance to Enable Improvements in Results
Work closely with Analytics/Data Science team to build right personalized campaigns for different consumer segments.
Align with Product team and sales team for funnel improvement and tech related issues.
Manage campaign reports with good presentation skills.
Potential user research, A/B testing of creatives, channels, and placements.
Work Experience in B2C brands will be preferred.
Experience in managing Facebook/Google campaigns
Fundamental AdWords certification
Good presentation skills
Our client is a unique personal hygiene brand that has been listed as one of the top 10 startups in 2020 by LinkedIn. The husband-wife founders of the company started the journey of setting up the brand out of a very personal challenge of threatening infections every time one visits a public washroom. Founded in 2013, the company launched a toilet seat sanitiser spray for women that helped sanitize and deodorize toilet seats in public restrooms in just 5 seconds. This product, being travel friendly, saved millions of women from the risk of contracting UTI and soon became the world’s highest-selling product in the category. Apart from the flagship product, this D2C company offers eco-friendly sanitary pads, organic cotton tampons, menstrual cups, toilet papers, anti-pollution dust masks, among others.
Their products are currently available in around 100 cities of India and exported to about 10 countries. This personal hygiene and wellness brand has been awarded as Amazon's SMB Brand of the Year 2020.
As a Performance Marketing/Growth - Head, you will be responsible for the vision, strategy and execution of acquisition campaigns across all the digital platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Google, affiliates etc.
What you will do:
- Executing full funnel digital marketing campaigns including strategy, ad creation, bidding, budgeting, optimization and reporting
- Understanding your brands and products inside out
- Researching competitors and their strategies to find the gaps in the category and accordingly setting up marketing and advertising goals for the brand(s)
- Partnering with creative team and brand marketing to drive ROI through rigorous and systematic creative and narrative testing, focused on optimization and testing new approaches
- Actively managing and growing SEM/SEO campaigns for new and existing categories and markets
- Developing new channels of user acquisition to drive new growth and diversify channel-mix
- Submitting weekly progress reports, presenting the quarterly marketing plan and strategy and ensuring data is accurately entered
- Improving the efficiency of the team through process improvements, decision-making frameworks and automation
- Evaluating the performance of the channels at regular intervals based on relevant KPIs and conducting A/B tests to ensure that performance is increased in the long term
What you need to have:
- Very strong analytical skills, good command over numbers and sharp eye for data driven insights
- Expertise in the areas of SEM
- Knowledge in tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Ability to think strategically and structurally while solving growth problems
- A Problem-Solving mindset and willingness to challenge the established norms
We are looking for an experienced, result-driven, and highly creative Digital Marketing Expert to join our awesome team! As a Digital Marketing Expert at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy. Digital marketing strategies are extremely important to our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives. We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels.
The incumbent will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Developing and employing the digital marketing strategies like SEO, search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing (SMM), content marketing, performance, and mobile marketing by identifying clients/customers and their current and future needs and ensuring that the business, website, and our brand are always visible to the digital clients/customers.
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Evaluate Emerging Technologies, Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development.
Required Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing including Google, Instagram and LinkedIn ads/campaigns.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate analyses and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to scale business with digital marketing
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services Proficient with Adobe XD, Figma, HTML, HTML5, CSS.
- Previous working experience as Digital Marketer for at least 1 Year.
- It is not necessary that you should hold an MBA or have certifications in digital marketing because your projects will be the proof that you are an expert in your field.
Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
Skills and experience in creative content writing
Analytical mindset and critical thinking
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Role : SEO Specialist
Job Location : Bangalore (Remote working)
We are looking for ambitious and experienced SEO experts who will work with us to think strategically of a long-term plan and implement it with the help of internal and external constituents. The SEO and content marketer is a key role within our Growth team who will be responsible for looking at the industry landscape, understanding our competitors and roadmap, and then coming up with a plan to increase organic traffic to our website with effective SEO strategies. Within this role, you will also be responsible for coming up with a content strategy to complement SEO initiatives.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with SEO either at a B2C company or at an agency
- Experience with building and executing an end-to-end SEO initiative
- Experience in writing external-facing content with publicly available examples
- Experience in using SEO tools and platforms like BrightEdge, SEMRush, etc.
- Deep understanding of organic search and SEO best practices, as well as pitfalls that hinder SEO efforts
- Comfort with data analysis and ability to articulate the results in written and spoken formats
- Either a business, writing, or communications degree
- Any experience in writing code is strongly preferred
- Initiate New campaigns across various channels.
- Launch and optimization of PPC Campaigns.
- Overseeing Accounts related to Search platforms as well as inspecting Budgets.
- Providing necessary reports and monitoring KPIs.
- Have the highest possible Return of Investments towards Online Marketing Efforts.
Other important responsibilities include –
- Managing Large Keyword list creation.
- Formation of Effective and optimum paid strategies.
- Launching of numerous PPC campaigns Monitoring accounts related to Search engine Platforms (Google AdWords, Bing etc) Rightful Targeting of the required Audiences.
- Timely working on Budgets and Bids towards gaining better Return of Investments (ROIs) Generate attractive and concise advert copies.
- Maintain and Coordinate Partnerships with Vendors and PPC Ad Platforms. Enhance and adapt Modern trends related to SEM and PPC
We are the world’s first company building tech at the intersection of food tech, blockchain and machine learning. At Gulpie, we’re building the future of food discovery. At our core, we are a tightly knit mad bunch that is driven by mission, values and customer-obsession.
We're not looking for an average Joe. Are looking for a position that is going to challenge you and bring out the best of your potential? We promise to nurture you with utmost care and resources to help you achieve your dreams. The ones who worked with us went on to become leaders that are known for their ambition.
You’ll be playing a key role in building a community of food reviewers. Everyday, you’ll be interacting with some of the smartest minds and most popular food influencers. If there’s one thing you’ll take away from the position, it would be an incredibly powerful network that will open doors for the rest of your career.
You’re good with :
- Hustle. Hustling. Hustled.
- Devising innovative growth hacks to identify the right social channels and efficiently converting them
- Data-driven decision maker with a clear understanding of metrics, funnels and churn
- Self-learning with proven ability to learn things on the fly
- Socially engaging
- Empathetic and obsessed with all things food and people
- Story-telling reputation that precedes you
- Hungry to learn
You’re awesome if you have :
- Experience hustling for early stage products
- Experience working with A/B testing and other analytics tools like GA, Mixpanel & Hotjar
- Passionate about food
- Experience building online/offline communities
You’re looking for :
An Opportunity to work on a meaningful problem with massive potential to scale. A company that strongly believes culture and work ethic are quintessential for a happy working environment. An ambitious, entrepreneurial and passionate team obsessed with the quality of everything they lay their hands on.
We believe smart people with integrity don’t need to be managed as they have high standards set for themselves. We don’t believe in stipulated working hours. One is only accountable to their deliverables. Though sounding cliche, we value hard working people, a notch higher than you might usually expect, and equally reward them. Your work will receive the credit it deserves.
We love people bubbling with ideas - the crazy ones that believe in their ideas enough to go the lengths to make them real. We believe it’s important to hear everyone’s opinion and empower them with tools to build innovative products. Consistently achieving impeccable results is not only a professional but a personal goal here. We know talented individuals that work hard can do magic. That said, we believe intellect without humility is a recipe for failure.
Does it sound like you?
- Write to us with your 2 best ideas to go viral with food.
- Send us your resume and let us know why you think you’re unique. Why don’t you tell us about a couple of growth hacks you’ve successfully pulled off?
- Have run marketing campaigns before? Have a personal or professional blog? Share some links or your social profiles.