DirectShifts is a tech platform for hospitals/employers to hire clinicians for short/full time term roles. We are disrupting the recruiting space for hiring clinicians in the United States. Our founding team comprises serial entrepreneurs. We have been called the “Uber of healthcare workers and employers”. At heart we are fast growing technology company bridging the gap in staffing for employers to enable. We work with leading employers such as Mount Sinai, Northwell health, Walmart etc.
We have raised $5.5 million from marquee investors such as YCombinator, PeakState Ventures, Altair Capital, Soma Capital Pioneer Fund, Anita Pramod (former CFO of Epic EMR), Tom Lee (founder of One Medical & Galileo) etc
· Managing online events like panel discussion, podcast, webinars
· Editing videos & audio clips to create micro content
· Promoting & outreaching clinicians / SMEs to attend our event on various social media channels
· Create questionnaires & host online events
· Good communication skills (verbal & written)
· Willing to work in US shifts and should be open to work in different time zones whenever needed
· Well versed with online platforms that host webinars
· Online reputation management
· Ensure brand visibility to keep target audience engaged
· Will need to conduct 3 events a month (employers focused, clinician focused & podcast)
· Should be good at video editing tools like filmora , adobe or anything similar.
· Experience in a similar setup is preferred
· Experience (1 – 5 years)
· CTC 2.4 L p.a to 6 L p.a
Should be tech savvy, open to work with new tech
DirectShifts connects clinicians to hospitals directly for short term clinical work including locum tenens. DirectShifts enables clinicians to get paid higher and apply for jobs in a convenient and transparent manner
Organisation- A leading Venture Capital firm in Bangalore.
● Partnerships and Strategic Alliances: Build and manage an exclusive global network of technology partners providing portfolio companies access to a sought-after community of experts, intentional support and valuable resources. Source, filter and maintain partner lists across, talent, sales, marketing, product, design, technology etc that directly catalyse growth.
● Founder Community: Lead and implement the founder community strategy that puts the founders' growth and learning at the centre. You will engage and foster the community through intentional programs and content strategy.
● Events Management: You’ll design exclusive and thoughtful events and community engagement initiatives. The events will take many different forms: large speaker events, small group and interactive group discussions, that'll help 3one4 founders and their teams build formidable and enduring companies.
● Manage the Ecosystem: From portfolio founders, advisors, corporate networks, and investors, you'll be responsible for managing and creating truly engaging and meaningful touchpoints for the 3one4 ecosystem. You will also play a key role in identifying and establishing meaningful relationships with global and local partners who will play an impactful role in our growth journey.
Managing the talent services for early-stage teams - identifying tools to help manage the pipeline and talent database; managing and tracking open roles from portfolio and talent partners.
● Operations: Manage operations, Identify gaps in processes and build systems around tasks.
● Analyzing market and sales information
● Identification of prospective clients.
● Preparing a go to marketing strategy on digital, social media and print media
● Set up a Brand identification strategy and execution plan
● Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics,
market share, pricing, and maintaining research databases.
● Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing data and reviewing the competitors
● Supports sales staff by pre sales tasks, providing sales data, market trends, forecasts,
account analysis, new product information; relaying customer services requests
● Follow up with Clients through the CEO's contacts
● Website maintenance and press releases
● Marketing collateral – creation and maintenance and presentations
● E – campaign coordination
● Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities
● Reporting to management on marketing and sales activities
● Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
● 8- 16 years of experience in Sales and Marketing
● Demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
● Ability to work under pressure.
● Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
● Good negotiation and sales skills
Experience : 5-8 years from a SaaS Product/Service Space, or from a B2C space that was driven by content marketing
The Key responsibilities involve in overseeing content for Vakilsearch Services and to raise brand awareness.
- Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Build and manage a rich content cum social media & editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to increase the visibility & emerge as a thought leader (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, social media etc.)
- Work on content distribution cum refurbishing plan so as to ensure that every piece of content is reaching the right audience in the format best enjoyed by them.
- Responsible for researching, trend jacking, creating, editing, updating & managing all formats of content. Co create & newsletters, product update emailers, social media posts, blogs, infographics, PR related articles, video themes & campaigns to drive leads, subscribers & increase awareness.
- Editing and proofreading content with a zero-tolerance approach to grammatical errors, poor writing, and plagiarism. Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, SEO friendly content, and social channels (Quora, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn& YouTube).
- Engage with influencers to convert them into brand advocates
- Work closely with internal & external stakeholders - Designers, Technical SEO, product team, sales team & agencies.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Graduated in BA / MA in Journalism and Communication or BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field / Experience.
- Nature of Experience: Experiencing in generating content for various requirements starting from documentation to marketing content (content marketing). Review and edit content and scale it to A class standards.
- Length of Experience: 6 – 8 years .
- Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Excellent technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Ability to plan and create content relevant to a specific audience with a strong focus on SEO.
- Recognizes the need for continuous improvement and works to orient people, processes, and systems in the new direction in tune with the maturity of the business and the team.
- Professionals like CA/ CS / Lawyers would be preferred
- Additional information:
- Preference given to candidates with a background of Accounting or Taxation.
- Candidates with experience in working with Cleartax, LegalRaasta, India Filings, MyOnlineCA are preferred.
Responsible for curating/programming all content titles for Jio’s Linear & VOD platform
(JioTV+ on JioFiber, JioTV, JioCinema) across 15+ OTT Partners to drive discovery of content,
user engagement and retention.
Create content calendar, content promotional strategy and to assist marketing campaigns
Own end-to-end content schedule and promotions by leveraging new content additions,
original content, tent pole events, and seasonally relevant events.
Leverage data to understand the audience, drive curation strategies and support marketing
and communication initiatives.
Research about different content trends and titles and ascertain the viability of titles for
acquisition and showcase on platform.
Create consistent naming and tagging conventions for content to optimize search and
Monitor content performance by regular research and analysis and design a content strategy
to increase users and engagement.
Should be able to identify, highlight and tag the mood, theme, starcast, bios, filmographies,
facts, trivia, character backstories, photo galleries, bonus video content and more for a
About The company:
NoBrokerHood started in the year 2018, aimed to make life more convenient and secure for residents in any
housing society. NoBrokerHood offers a plethora of services and features which enables its customer, as a user, to
manage multiple activities inside residential buildings, housing societies, and gated communities. From finding
domestic help to monitoring visitor entry and maintenance or utility bill payment, it’s all done from your phone. It
also further strengthens the safety of your society by keeping visual and digital records of all entries and exits –
accessible anytime and anywhere – and automates staff entry through a facial recognition or biometric process.
About the role:
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
• Minimum 1 year into vendor acquisition/alliances
• Good interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability
• Decision making skills
• Good in making presentations
• Language Required: English, Hindi & Regional language is mandatory
• Should be flexible for any 9 hour shift between 8 am to night 11 pm & 6 days
Working with 1 day rotational off
Role and Responsibility
• Responsible for B2B Partnership & alliances across the city
• Able to implement different strategies for on-boarding new vendors across all the apartment category
• Holding in person meetings with the potential vendors and creating proposals for the same
• Setting up a reward platform via tie up with vendors
• Building good relationship with the new vendors
• Setting up a revenue model for vendor partnership
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
• Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or any regional language.
• Agility: Ability to change according to business requirements.
• Motivation: Demonstrate a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and
get things done.
• Data-driven: Keen interest in analyzing performance data and transforming it into actionable strategies.
• Growth-driven: Keen to grow as an individual.
• Performance Bonus
• Private Health Insurance
Age Criteria : Till 32 Years
Carrying out Market Research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, competitor analysis, product/service fitment as well as try to predict future trends.
Creating and developing effective Marketing & Branding Strategies. Proactively developing comprehensive activities to leverage business development activities to support both B2B and B2C.
Managing Marketing Campaigns across all platforms including online and digital to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build credibility of all brands.
Deep analysis of all Marketing & Branding campaigns. Ensuring scientific measurement and report generation of the effectiveness of each such campaign.
Closely monitoring company’s corporate website/s and social media platforms. Ensuring that we pick the conversations across each, basis which formulating and redesigning the Marketing & Branding Strategies.
Organizing and executing on the ground events to engage with various stake holders in order to enhance Brand Equity and drive Product Sales.
Actively and aggressively identifying new business opportunities and coming out with innovative Marketing Strategies such as campaign, event execution, partnership etc.
Being able to develop strong understanding of performance of the products to support continual optimization of Marketing, Sales and Product Strategy.
Collaborating, reviewing and approving all marketing materials as developed by the content/design and other external vendors
Building and managing a rich content/collaterals that attract a qualified audience of event organizers to company’s owned properties (including blog posts, white papers, ebooks, reports, infographics, case-studies etc.).
Growing new leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
Drafting, reviewing and finalizing the sales & marketing related communications, articles, blogs, etc. for all digital platforms such as SMM, emails to internal and/or external communication, etc.
Managing various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
Building relationships with customers, prospects, and experts/speakers.
Managing 360 Brand Communications across all media touchpoints.
Handling all PR related activities & communications.
Writing, Editing, and strategizing external-facing content as directed by the Senior Leadership Team.
Ghost writing for senior management.
Working closely with the Co-Founders and the senior leadership team to grow the business.
What you need to have:
- Masters in Marketing, Business Communication, or related fields
- An Absolute Digital Devil : Should be someone for whom Digital is second home and understands all the nuances of the world wide web.
- A real Go-Getter: Should be someone who is not ready to take ‘no’ for an answer.
- Passionate and Result Oriented: Should be highly result focused no matter what the odds are.
- A Peoples Person: Needs to have phenomenal people skills and should actually love and enjoy working with people across varied demographics.
- Demonstrated flexibility to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Ability to think strategically, conceptually as well as analytically
- Ability to work with teams, both internal and external
- Sales-minded, with sound understanding of enterprise marketing principles
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Desire to work in a team-oriented, entrepreneurial corporate environment
- Seeking an individual that is team-oriented, sound decision making abilities, collaborative, positive attitude, commercially aware, adaptable to changing priorities, change agent, continuous improvement mind set, ability to work under tight timeline
- Any other certifications in writing or business communication are an added advantage
- Complete working knowledge of designing tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design
- Familiarity with end -to-end design process, video production process, content writing process as well animation and VFX pipelines will be an added advantage
- Should be aware on the usage of external software’s and websites such as shutterstock, envato and tools like handbreak etc.
- Excellent written, verbal & technical skills
- Excellent presentation, organization, time management, and cross-department communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes and work effectively under pressure
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and drive the business strategy
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to interact well with people at all levels within and outside the organization
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading it to a computer.
- Following a script, screenplay or outline.
- Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs.
- Inputting graphics to enhance footage.
- Digitally splicing film and video and synchronizing them into one rough cut file.
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage.
- Working closely with directors to present a final product that matches the vision.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Training in multimedia and communications.
- Proficiency in editing software programs.
- General understanding of computers and digital equipment and knowledge of new and cutting-edge technology.
- Ability to take and follow directions, while also having a creative eye for improvement.
- 2-3 years of experience in Video editing.
Job: Full time
Salary: 5-6 LPA
Are you passionate about content and social media? Would you like to put your creativity and knowledge into practice? Are you someone who can interview random people on the street and make it entertaining? Are you the one who is skilled at shooting, editing and making videos? Are you a real digital addict that is available part time for a duration of 6 months? Are you currently in your bachelor's degree studying business or communications?
Then our Social Media Specialist position might be just for you! We are looking for a hungry intern with a strong interest in digital and who is ready to give 110% in a fast-paced cross-functional work environment (remote). You are flexible, curious, entrepreneurial and do not shy away from responsibilities.
A few words about us:
India's first disruptive EdFinTech start-up for pre-teenagers- Good Good Piggy is an online piggy bank and behavioral rewards platform...doubling up as an investment channel to build financially responsible children!
What Would You Do During Your Internship
- Create engaging reels and tiktok (and/or outsource this effectively)for our social media platforms
- Help manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok, adapting content to suit different channels
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and direct messages
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to recommend improvements to increase performance of our social media platforms.
- Creating entertaining, interesting and fun reels to help increase the reach, impressions and followers of our digital audience(s).
- Writing and creating (video) content in English and Hindi.
What Do You Need To Succeed
- You live and breathe social media
- You are a fluent English speaker and possess outstanding copywriting skills
- You have an eye for video editing and shooting, and can design visuals for social media posts (Canva)
- You take initiative and are consistently proactive
- You have a creative mind, and you are a good organizer.
- You are highly organized and detailed-oriented
- You are a team player and able to work independently.
- You are a positive person, eager to learn and grow
- It’s a big plus if you’ve already had some hands-on experience running Social Media channels for another organization
- You are available 10 hours a week, and can respond to the deliverables assigned to you proactively
- You are interested in working in an internationally oriented environment
What Would You Get
- Access to India’s fastest-growing Fin-tech network
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- A tall stipend of Rs. 4500/ pm
- An international team and lots of banter!
- Experience, and an opportunity to grow within and outside our company