An entrepreneurial conference research and production company looking for an ambitious, dedicated and experienced Conference Manager to help grow both the conferences and the company.
We are looking for someone creative, organised and passionate about project management and events,who can plan an event from start to finish that exceed our expectations.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal to execution, on time, within budget, that exceed our expectations
- Coordinate all operations, from sourcing and negotiating with vendors and suppliers to venue searches and bookings
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Develop and maintain event databases, such as filtering and segmentation, with meticulous attention to detail
- Coordinate event logistics and collateral material design, production and distribution and maintain production schedules for event materials/collateral
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client and supplier relationships
- Perform general duties to support event planners, project managers and the Global Event team
- Analyse events portfolio and key performance areas and prepare event follow-up reports, identify areas to improve on for future events
- Montoring calendars and booking in meetings and calls for the management team
- Competitor research, analysis and reporting
- Minimum 2-3 years minimum operational or project management experience from a B2B events/conference production company
- Graduated to degree level or equivalent in your chosen discipline, ideally Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative, taking ownership of key projects when required with a proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and be flexible is essential
- Works well as part of fast-paced team, prioritising effectively and managing workload
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in both Windows and Mac operating systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, able to successfully interact with all parts of the business and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to amend hours as required to suit business needs
- Adept at general administrative tasks like budgeting, data entry, and word processing
About My Digital Shelf
As a Customer Success Manager at this company, you will prioritize the goals and needs of our customers. CSMs form a direct relationship with customers and provide them with timely value propositions. CSM teams work with customers to help them with product onboarding, technical implementation support, understanding the business use cases and map it to the product features. The key skills required are:
- You have a customer first approach while implementing a technology product and can independently lead the project in a highly consultative and proactive manner.
- You can work with cross-functional teams (e.g. Product, Sales, technology) to quickly come up with solutions that achieve customer objectives.
- You are adept in client relationships and capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization. You are empathetic and a good listener.
- You constantly strive to improve customer health metrics like product implementation time, CSAT, LTV, repeat purchase, churn, retention, NPS, upsell and cross-sell.
You should have :
- 5+ years of experience working with enterprise-level strategic customers on technology solutions.
- Ability to understand complex business requirements.
- Ability to quickly learn and explain technical concepts.
- Good project management skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to draw insights to improve the product and customer experience.
- Very good verbal and written communication & presentation skills.
- Knowledge of technology solutions like APIs, integrations, SQL, AWS, Pendo, Hubspot, Freshdesk would be a big plus.
- Very hands-on experience in Excel sheets and advanced data analysis.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with a SaaS company would be ideal.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that company offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We have marketing services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem. We are Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, which makes us among the top 40 HubSpot partners globally. We have several products in the HubSpot marketplace and are building new ones this year.
We’re looking for a product marketing manager to develop and execute marketing strategies to increase product awareness and adoption. If you're a passionate, experienced B2B SaaS product marketer with demonstrable success in working with launching new products and driving GTM strategies, we want to talk to you.
Product messaging and positioning
Work with the Head of Products to develop product positioning, proposition and communication that resonates with customers and differentiates our product from its competitors
Market, customer, and competitive analysis
Fully understand the buyer and personas, industry trends, and the other competitive products in the similar space.
Develop GTM strategies
Build the right go-to-market strategy and an acquisition plan for each product to build awareness and increase adoption. Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the product free trials to purchase rates are as per goals defined. Experiment with various ideas concurrently and arrive at the best strategies that work for each product.
Work with sales team to enable deal closures
Support the sales team to help close deals via the right content required.
Conceptualize and craft product related marketing and sales content for a variety of platforms. Work with content writers and designers to have the right kind and format of content created.
Work with data from different sources, identify insights to work on and then pursue the right strategies to ensure the numbers are in line with revenue goals.
Based on the feedback received, reviewed, ideate with the product team for new product features / new product ideas, wherever relevant.
- Any degree
- 3-5 years of experience with SaaS products
- Experience in developing marketing plans that cover strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including acquisition plan, webinars, trade shows, social media, content marketing etc. Experience in driving an account based marketing approach would be a plus.
- Data-driven approach, deep comfort with digital tools, and curiosity to experiment with tools and techniques
- Ability to effectively lead, inspire, and mentor direct and indirect reports
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including executive management, product management, operations, sales and marketing
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail
1. Needs to be comfortable and have experience in playing a Host/ MC role
2. Energetic, bubbly personality - a born showman/woman is what we're looking for
3. An outgoing, dynamic, lead from the front types, who is very comfortable with crowds of all ages - from kids to senior business leaders
4. Prior experience in managing events is pretty important. Do share samples / photos of your event management skills.
As an Account-based Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible to advance the existing opportunities for the sales team within a targeted account and specific contacts, and generate new prospects by planning, organizing, and executing marketing programs.
- Develop content for website copy, blog posts, and other forums, sales documentation, and product videos.
- Pursue and nurture leads until qualified.
- Learn the target market's pain points and dive deep into their niche.
- Set up meetings for outside sales with qualified prospects.
- Plan and execute the market strategies focused on product adoption and the overall success of the existing and prospective customers.
- Measure and report on the success of campaigns & optimize approach based on real-time analytics and data
- Create and implement pipeline acceleration programs and lead generation towards specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
- Improve marketing effectiveness by identifying opportunities through more effective audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Enhance the buyer journey as it relates to content development and inbound marketing efforts.
- Deliver training and tools to our sales team to help them be more efficient and effective.
- Previous experience ABM, Lead Generation, or digital marketing role.
- Hands-on experience executing an innovative and multi-part event and lead generation programs.
- Solid background in creating and implementing marketing campaigns that use live events webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Experience in creating, launching email campaigns, and reporting its results.
- Considerable experience in developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Proven experience in demand generation campaigns that target, segment, and list acquisition to build prospect lists.
- Knowledgeable of content marketing and inbound marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Familiar with the technical sales cycle and can strategically use marketing communication to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
- Maintaining AdaptNXT's social media presence across all channels
- Keep track of trends and insights, and optimize campaigns based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create engaging social media posts, landing pages and optimize the user experience
What We Are Looking For:
- 0-1 Years of Experience in Marketing
- Ability to research on a topic over internet
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
What's in it for you?
1. Certificate of internship.
2. Work directly with the founding team.
3. Potential to convert the internship into a full-time employment.
Belief that each person has a duty to give
Passion to assist NGOs with technology in reaching their donors
Attitude to do what it takes to reach the goals
We are looking for a person who believes that it is the duty of each individual to give. One who would love to assist NGOs in raising donations from individuals and believes strongly in the role of technology to enable it. The role will require strong skills in areas ranging from content writing to digital marketing to analysis. It will require one to work closely with NGOs to assist them in first creating a donor base and then actively engaging with them. This role will aim to create a community of NGOs who are interested in building and engaging with retail individual donors.
What You Will Do
You will be the face of DanaMojo to our NGO partners, and be the principal point of contact for them.
The roles and responsibilities can be broken down as follows :
1. Assist NGOs in increasing donations from their own donors
a. Working 1-1 with a set of NGOs to strategize and execute on plans to increase donations from their own donors through online & offline activities
b. Planning and executing the danaMATCH Challenges (an online fundraising event)
c. Conduct workshops to improve capabilities of raising funds from individual donors
d. Use various digital tools such as social media, blogs, emails to advocate building and leveraging an individual donor base
2. Help NGOs use our platform better
a. Educate NGOs on using more features on our platform thus being able to reach more donors and donations
b. Understand what NGOs want and feed that back into new features for the Platform
3. Generate leads through marketing activities
a. Generate more leads through digital activities such as social media marketing, email marketing, blogs, website, SEO etc
b. Use existing NGOs to showcase benefit with testimonials to bring new NGOs o board
What You Need To Have
• Digital Marketing Skills
• Email Marketing – Should have run email campaigns through a variety of tools
• Social Media Marketing – Should have done social media marketing for customers or should be an avid user of social media
• Data Analysis – Strong data analysis skills to analyze and report on marketing activities
• Content Writing
• Blogs/Articles – Should be someone to whom writing comes easily and naturally and can easily pen down a 250-400 word article without too much effort.
• Website Management – Using website to drive both engagement and lead generation through content and SEO
• Data Analysis
• Excel – Strong skills in data analysis using Excel
• Google Analytics – Should have setup and used Google Analytics (or any similar tool) to measure and analyze effort of online marketing activities
In addition to the mentioned requirements
• Work experience of at least 2 years in the above areas
• Well versed with the usage of advance MS-Excel, data analysis and digital marketing tools
• Candidates who have shown inclination to the sector through active work/volunteering in the social service space
Even if you’re from a completely different background, but have the necessary skillsets and the zeal and confidence to crack the nut – let's talk.