The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC, and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 2.6 Crore students, more than 600 crore questions solved on WebApp, and a knockout Android App. Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture more significant markets.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, and what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 1000+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
The Content Writer will be responsible for creating strategic and compelling content across a variety of social, mobile, and digital channels that increases awareness and brand visibility and enhance audience engagement. The role will be responsible for creating content, such as blog posts, articles, and infographics, for UPSC, State PSC, UGC NET, and Engineering Syllabus. Your responsibility would include the following:
- Identifying the areas and topics relevant to the audience looking for skill development.
- Writing blogs on different topics of different programming languages and frameworks.
- Conceive, write and deliver compelling, on-brand, actionable content for a range of mediums - online, digital, social, and mobile.
- Ensure content is SEO optimized and ranks on search engines.
- Understand User intent and ensure users do not bounce back.
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing Manager to develop a content strategy focused on the education industry, especially relevant to audiences looking for skill development and learning programming languages.
- Manage additional aspects of the content creation, including research, fact-checking, key-word optimization, editing, proofing, posting, and monitoring for engagement opportunities
The blogs must be
- Clearly with step-by-step instructions and images to explain the same.
- Unique (Non-Plagiarised)
- Helpful to the reader without any fluff.
- Full-filling User intent and ensuring users do not bounce back.
- Appeared for UGC NET
- Enthusiasm to create quality and meaningful content for the education industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Actively pick up new work, and changes suggested
- Proven ability to write for different Topics of UPSC, State PSC, UGC NET, and Engineering Syllabus.
- Ability to deliver quality content on Time
Testbook, the education technology company with the most rapid growth rate, is getting poised to revolutionize the sector. Testbook has raced to the front and is well positioned to dominate larger markets thanks to its large user base of over 150+ lakh students who have registered to use the platform, its 450+ crore questions completed on the web, and its exceptional Android app.
Testbook is the perfect place to cultivate new talent. You come, you put in the effort to learn, and you succeed. You study under the most renowned teachers, and eventually, you emerge as a leading authority in your field. Having said that, the company places a high priority on the flexibility to choose which projects you want to work on, how and when you want to work on them, and what kind of contributions you want to make. You have complete command of the assignment at hand.
Work mode: Hybrid, in office
Location - Pune, Maharashtra
We’re hiring a Marketing intern to join our team to help WittyPen achieve its marketing goals and scale its platform’s awareness.
If you are someone who is self-motivated, ambitious, and looking to build a career in content marketing, then you are exactly what we are looking for. Your work will involve multiple areas of content marketing including content writing, social media marketing, and research.
WittyPen is a platform that helps hundreds of businesses get quality content from freelance writers across the world. We are building features and products to help businesses scale their content creation seamlessly, and also let content writers earn well from wherever they are in the world. We're looking for someone who loves working with brands and aims at creating content that brings in real value.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. WittyPen is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
About the job
As a marketing intern, you will be working in multiple areas of content marketing including content writing, social media marketing, and research.
On a day to day basis you will be involved in following tasks:
1) Performing market analysis and SEO research
3) Planning and implementing social media campaigns
A keen interest in content and digital marketing is essential to succeed for this role. Another key aspect is to consistently work towards improving your work efficiency. Below are the skills/requirements which would make you a good fit for this job.
2) Keen interest in social media and content creation
3) Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google Workspace
4) Passion for content & digital marketing industry and its best practices
5) Knowledge about Adobe Photoshop, Canva and other designer tools is preferred
6) Knowledge about SEO is preferred
Pay and benefits - Internship
This is a hybrid, in-office internship (40-hour per week) position. The length of the internship will be of 3 months, and the location of the office will be in Pune, Maharashtra.
The stipend for this position is between ₹8,000 - ₹10,000 INR. You will be expected to work using your own desktop during the internship duration.
- At EkAnek, we're building the rails of what we believe will be the next wave of e-Commerce 2.0. We are a young, tech-first startup focused on bringing together Commerce, Content & Community in the lifestyle space. Personalised and conversational, we help consumers make choices as they navigate their way through new emerging brands & products. At the same time, we help brands and artists build a business through our platform.
- We are looking for someone to play a critical role in communication and translate ideas to consumer speak but also, as per the trend and the buzz. You will work cross- functionally and contribute to curation, digital communication and how Foxy speaks!
- Conceptualizing, ideating, and writing engaging copies for the brand's day-to- day communications that go out.
- Understanding campaign requirements/ideas and creating engaging content that will resonate with the target audience.
- Review & edit creative material for grammar, accuracy, clarity, readability, consistency, and coherence
- Use the power of language, tone of voice, and communication skills to deliver high-quality and engaging copy.
- Provide communication solutions in the form of mailers, blogs, push notifications, and social media copies
- Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather information and turn it into compelling, digestible, and appropriate content.
- Work closely with company's Design department on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent message across channels.
- 2-3 years of experience in creative writing / copywriting
- Ability to come up with ideas and communication strategies to generate engaging content/communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle content between multiple products, stakeholders, and channels
- Excellent communication and grammatical skills
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms, as well as their use in marketing
2) Writing / Proof-reading corporate website content for US and UK based clients.
3) Preparing documentation, user manual and technical documentation for several IT projects related to
4) Preparing Content for Social Media Promotion.
Title: Content Writing Specialist
Experience: 2+ years
About the role:
We are looking for a skilled content writer who can compose short-form and long-form content in clear, concise, and conversational language. As part of your role, you’ll craft compelling, original, well-researched, and benefit-centric content. Within our brand guidelines and style guide, you will have complete creative freedom in execution.
- Develop, write, and deliver TOFU (top-of-funnel) and MOFU (middle-of-funnel) content in the form of Use case blogs, Primary (surveys, insights from industry experts/clients), and Secondary research based articles, and various other forms of marketing material.
- Work with the SEO team to ensure content optimization for better reach.
- Coordinate with the design team to deliver readable and consumable content.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external stakeholders to understand the use cases and functionalities of the solution.
- Present and sell work. Provide a point of view and express it well.
- Consistently work towards tracking and improving individual performance based on set parameters.
- B.A. in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience writing marketing copy for B2B customers. Tech experience helps.
- Basic SEO knowledge.
- Hands-on experience with WordPress.
- Strong communication skills. Knowledge of proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Flexibility and patience in the face of changing methods, objectives and content revisions.
- An optimistic attitude and drive for professional growth.
- A go-getter who is able to handle projects end-to-end.
If you feel you meet these requirements and are ready to take on the aforementioned responsibilities, please submit your resume along with an online portfolio of your published work. You can also share your work through web links and documents.
2. Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media
3.Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
4. Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
5. Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
6. Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
7. Identifying customers' needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Master’s degree a plus
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Established press and media contacts