- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
About BIGSCAL TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD.
Are you a creative marketer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy finding solutions to challenging problems? Are you an excellent communicator, writer and storyteller? Do you love kickstarting and scaling greenfield acquisition channels? If so, this may be the role for you! The company is changing the way people explore cities around the world and have fun. Content in different formats plays a critical role in exposing our mission and offering to prospective guests at different stages of their buying funnel. As a content marketing manager at Headout you will play a pivotal role in helping us identify, kickstart, and scale organic content-based initiatives. In addition to outstanding writing skills, this role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
You will be challenged to the core as you will be marketing attractions, events, and experiences that you might not have experienced in real life.
- Leading and directing the work of content produced by content team members
including text, images, audio, and video.
- Research, pitch, execute and analyse new content initiatives.
- Creation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the planning, execution,
optimization, distribution, and amplification of the organization's content.
- Managing pipelines of in-house and outsourced content creators, analysts, graphic
designers, videographers, developers, etc.
- Identifying successful content and mapping out new ways to repurpose the same.
- Become a part of the ongoing mission to grow organic as a channel 100% every 6
months over the next 2 years.
- Expertise in customer acquisition and brand building using content via at least one
of these channels: email & newsletter, social media, community building, video
platforms or blog.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- A creative problem-solver
- You are familiar with content management systems and are not scared to learn new
tools of the trade.
- Ability to repurpose content meaningfully to suit multiple channels
- Strong coordination & project management skills
• Bonus: Past experience with HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with editing software - Canva,
- Creative content creator - Someone with quirky ideas and someone who has the ability to think out of the box,
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms,
- Conducting research to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualize your findings,
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials,
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and promote company initiatives,
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems,
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics,
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and reach consumers.
Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers, and more.
Effective, consistent and reader friendly writing style.
Strong English writing skills and basic familiarity with internet and search engines.
Capable of writing an article on any subject, theme, blogs or website.
Ability to manage in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
Concise, clear and confident communication.
Highly organized and self motivated to establish and achieve goals.
Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms.
Work closely with the digital marketing team to produce content that generates results
A content writer should clearly understand the objectives, target audience, and assure content is user-friendly and keyword/SEO Optimized.
Writing content as needed, including blogs, articles, web pages, etc.
The content should be informative and engaging and should enable visitors to get their information promptly and efficiently.
Create customer relationship scripts and drafts.
Social Media Manager
Company Profile: PinBox is the only global pensionTech committed exclusively to mass-scale digital micropension inclusion among self-employed women and youth. We deploy our white-labelled, API-enabled pension administration and delivery platform, our unique deployment model and a simple and intuitive UI/UX to make access to regulated pension, savings and insurance products easy and simple for non-salaried informal sector workers. We're working actively with governments, regulators, multilateral aid agencies and leading financial inclusion stakeholders in Asia and Africa. The pinBox model is already operating in Rwanda, Kenya and India. We will expand to Bangladesh, Uganda, Chile, Indonesia and Nigeria by 2023. Governments and pension regulators use the our pensionTech to jumpstart digital micropension and insurance inclusion among informal sector workers. Pension funds and insurers use our pensionTech to build a mass market for their products beyond their traditional agentled customer base. Banks, MNOs, cooperatives, MFIs, fintech firms and gig-platforms use our plug-and-play pensionTech to instantly offer an integrated social protection solution to their clients, members and employees without any new investments in IT or capacity enhancement. We’ve recently completed our first equity fundraise to enhance our engineering, business and delivery capacity and embark on the next stage of pinBox pensionTech development and expansion. By 2025, we aim to enable and assist 100 million excluded individuals to start saving for their old age in a secure, affordable and well-regulated environment. We are looking for a passionate and creative Social Media Manager who will enhance our brand and build strong online communities through various social media and digital platforms.
The social media manager will deploy innovative ideas to build mass-scale retail traction and adoption of our micro-pension solution, as well as for our social initiatives such as “Gift-a-Pension”.
1. Work closely with internal and external content teams to co-create original text and video content, manage posts, respond effectively to followers and manage the pinBox image and brand in a cohesive way to achieve our mission and goals,
2. Use creative strategies to amplify new concepts and ideas to pinBox target segments using a variety of social media and digital platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn as well as digital content and news platforms,
3. Design and implement innovative social media campaigns to motivate and encourage mass-scale voluntary micro-pension enrollments — both by self-employed individuals, as well by households for family members and domestic help,
4. Analyze and track emerging social media trends, monitor SEO and user engagement and present weekly and monthly reports that help to shape and optimize pinBox content, communications and digital marketing efforts, and
5. Handle our retail and corporate social media presence ensuring high levels of customer and key stakeholder engagement.
The ideal candidate processes
1. An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field,
2. At least 3 years’ experience in social media management, preferably for a retail brand (retail financial services experience is preferred though not mandatory),
3. Ability to convey complex concepts and ideas in a simple and interesting way,
4. Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, and of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms and best practices,
5. Exceptional critical/ lateral thinking, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills, and
6. Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to function effectively and proactively under tight deadlines
Location Delhi (Work from home)
Experience: Min 3 yrs
· Develop content (blogs, case studies, social media posts, captions, ads, newsletters, articles, interviews) on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to publish and distribute through website, social media and newsletters.
· Prepare website and mobile app content.
· Conduct research on blockchain, cryptocurrency and digital asset trends/insights and stay updated with latest developments/happenings.
· Content writing style should be lucid and unpack the fundamentals into digestible content for the average reader.
· Experience in content writing for cryptocurrency and blockchain, crypto exchange platforms, NFTs, online market research industry, ed-tech industry, digital advertising industry, e-commerce industry etc. is certainly a bonus.
· Candidate should have excellent content writing skills.
· Collaborate with internal teams to develop digital content with the objective of increasing brand reach, engagement with relevant stakeholders.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Delhi NCR
Experience: 1-2 years
Note: By applying to this job position you will have an opportunity to work with a blockchain and cryptocurrency tech start-up.
A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges.
1- 3 years of experience in technical writing
- coordination and collaboration with the internal teams and concered stakeholders
- Lead the planning and execution of digital media strategies and tactics, including social media, mobile, SEM, and other emerging technologies.
- Responsible for choosing the digital media mix to achieve client goals by thoroughly understanding client briefs, creative messaging, and how to target consumers at the right place and the right time.
- Provide data-driven rationale for digital media mix, budget allocation by medium, expected performance, and return on investment.
- Ensure digital media plans are on strategy and align with integrated media plans across all online and offline media.
- Create targeting strategies for effectively and efficiently reaching and engaging audiences.
- Recommend and troubleshoot tagging/pixels to ensure appropriate measurement for campaign tracking, analysis and reporting based on media objectives and established KPIs.
- Responsible for the presentation of digital media recommendations, POVs, analysis and reporting and other educational information to internal/external clients.
- Manage all phases of plan execution, including RFPs, creative asset trafficking, ad serving, 3rd party vendor management, timelines, reporting and optimisation, billing and budget reconciliation and campaign troubleshooting for assigned accounts.
- Leverage data and analytics to deliver actionable insights for campaign optimisation and content ideation.
- Evaluate trends, emerging technologies, tools, audience behavior, media usage and content consumption, as well as make recommendations for how we can create new opportunities for our clients.
- Create flow charts, budget breakdowns, and presentation materials for the digital components of an integrated media plan.
- Monitor overall digital campaign pacing and performance. Frequently communicate with digital media buyers about pacing, performance, and optimisations.
- Support pre- and post-campaign measurement of digital media campaign success.
- Develop expertise in client niches
- Stay on top of digital media consumption trends, audience discovery, and new digital channels through research, certifications, webinars and conferences.
- 4+ years of digital media planning experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Strong knowledge of digital programmatic and paid social media self-service platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Experience building audiences from 1st and 3rd party data sets.
- Understanding of Facebook pixel deployment, custom events, tags and tracking code.
- Experience with DoubleClick and Outbrain platforms is a plus.
Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, or similar platforms.
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skills, ability to build impactful and visual presentations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, explicitly used for manipulating large amounts of data, pivot tables, lookups, and report creation.
- Strong mathematical abilities and understanding of the client billing process.
- Meticulous, organised and can handle and prioritise multiple tasks.
- Willingness to collaborate ideas that extend beyond media-specific tasks.
- Self-starter, able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven client service orientation with strong written and verbal communication skills, including effective presentation skills
- Plan, coordinate, and execute projects to deliver accurate, effective, and timely information solutions that empower readers and solve business problems.
- Design, write, and edit technical content for a variety of audiences, with an emphasis on usability, effectiveness, maintainability, and reusability.
- Understand and use authoring systems, content management tools, databases, social media (wikis and other collaboration systems,microblogs, etc.), and SEO to develop systems that collect, organize, and publish findable, useful information.
- Employ authoring tools to produce professional documentation from a single source for a variety of media and devices including mobile platforms, online help, electronic publications, and PDF.
- Contribute to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
- Represent the team and the Cytel organization on project assignments and when working with clients.
- Lead efforts to assess, research, analyze, organize, design, develop, and maintain information products, processes, and systems.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated strong writing and editing skills and ability to plan and execute content delivery projects.
- Ability to collaborate with teams across all parts and levels of the organization including product development, IT, product management,compliance, services, customer support, marketing, training, and senior management.
- Flexibility to change directions and tasks when necessary to accommodate shifting priorities.
- Excellent planning, scheduling, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with content management and single-sourcing authoring platforms.
- Familiarity and comfort with source code mgmt. and document mgmt., and with 'DevOps' concepts and systems.
- Two+ years of experience planning and producing technical documentation for online delivery.
Helpful Skills and Experience
- Experience with authoring platforms, Atlassian and Microsoft collaboration tools, and MS Word.
- Proven experience documenting complex healthcare, biostatistics, or clinical trial mgmt. concepts.
- Experience with LaTeX mark-up and related systems, and with MathML and constructing complex equations for print and online presentation.
- Experience with GxP compliance concepts and processes.
- Knowledge of 'industrial-strength' software product development tools and roles, and experience with software development
- methodologies in a large-company environment.
- Knowledge of basic principles and components of user experience (UX) design.
- Exposure to concepts and tools relating to continuous integration/continuous deployment.
- Understanding of basic coding concepts, and ability to read and edit CSS3, HTML5, and SQL. Experience with R programming is very desirable.
- College degree in biostatistics, software engineering, computer science, technical communications, journalism, or related field, or equivalent experience is desirable.
Are you passionate about helping people make smart financial decisions? Do you have excellent writing and research skills?
We’re looking for kick-ass, English speaking content writers to work with us at our offices in New Delhi who will help us create informative and engaging articles for our blog and newsletter.
We are looking for someone who:
- has literary experience writing about personal finance or technology;
- gives special attention to detail and is not only articulate but also follows the pillars of brevity;
- can understand complex or highly-technical topics and can distill it for the masses in a simple and engaging copy;
- has experience with other blogging platforms and a strong grasp of SEO;
- expert fluency - both with written and oral methods of communication - in English;
- uses fin-tech applications daily to manage their offline & online transactions; and
- has more than two debit cards, and one (or more) credit card(s).
In addition to the aforementioned requirements, a good understanding of the Indian financial space - technical and theoretical - will make your job application shine even more brightly.
Along with your CV, please send us links to 2-3 published examples of your work.