This role involves a mix of copywriting and client servicing brands.
Working closely with the Account Director, the copywriter is responsible for content creation, ongoing management, continuity and execution of social media marketing strategy and programs on the behalf of his or her assigned clients.
The Social Media Copywriter will work with the team to identify relevant and targeted influencers as well as the overall outreach strategy, and he or she will be responsible for outreach, and coordination as it relates to overall client objectives.
Required skills, knowledge, experience:
- 1 to 3 years of account experience, digital and/or traditional in a PR agency.
- Experience in Community Management and use of social media analytic tools.
- Outstanding oral and written English communication skills.
- Extensive experience using Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest etc.)
- Strong team player.
- Ability to work under pressure while multitasking.
- Experience with deadlines and managing timelines effectively.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Bachelor's in Mass Communication or English is preferred.
- Content creation for assigned clients
- Scheduling and posting of content of various social media channels
- Provide daily supervision and execution of client campaigns
- Channel and community management, content creation, digital public relations, promotions, partnerships, blogger and influencer outreach initiatives, online events, etc.
- Work closely with Interactive Producer to ensure campaigns are on strategy, on time and on target.
- Create social programming plans and research audits including (and not limited to) content strategy plans, competition research briefs and digital audits.
- Ensure consistency of messages across multiple networks.
- Serve as community and relationship manager for brands and resolve issues as they arise.
QBF is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. QBF is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About Quick Brown Fox
QBF. - a digital marketing agency helping companies transform world with expertise in digital marketing, technology solutions, and consulting.