We're looking for a content writer to help kickstart our digital marketing framework for Unolo, a B2B field force management platform.
You will have direct access to the Senior Management Team to discuss Brand building strategy & will be responsible for the implementation of the same. Responsibilities will include:
- Writing & publishing content and copy for a variety of digital platforms, including Unolo website, blogs, videos, email marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, social media posts etc.
- Arranging webinars and webcasts to expand brand awareness
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that Unolo exploits all such marketing opportunities
We're a young and upcoming product company that is looking to go global, and we need your help in doing it!
Also note, this is an in-office job from our offices in Gurugram on Golf Course Road.
We're a young energetic company with a lot to prove. We've grown by leaps and bounds over the last couple of years and are looking to size up our team with the right people.
What we can promise is working on tough technical challenges in a space that you can learn a lot while having a good. time.
About the Job:
We are looking for a Content Writer, preferably a medical professional who has a passion for writing or a writer who found niche in healthcare industry, to create, edit and maintain high quality edit technical and marketing documents for internal and external use.
In this role, you will research, organize, write, and edit health Insurance related medical policies, technical and marketing & sales-related contents, as required.
As a Product Marketing Content Writer:
- Create, curate and syndicate content to increase brand awareness.
- Write storyboard and script content for digital and print channels for Sales and Marketing materials.
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology, standards, and documentation to unify communications.
- Plan future content in collaboration with management to maintain consistency and high-quality for future documentation.
- Proactively and strategically plan content to achieve business goals and user needs.
- Analyse documents to maintain continuity of style of content.
- Serve as writing consultant to other business segments as needed.
As a Technical Writer:
- Obtain a deep understanding of the Medical and Healthcare industry to summarize policy information into simple, polished, and engaging content for internal and external users.
- Write health insurance and medical related content that meets the business needs.
- Develop and maintain detailed repositories of appropriate reference materials in healthcare policies.
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and requirements documents and translate technical data into user-focused language.
- Gather information through research, subject matter experts and by reviewing technical requirements.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for summarizations and improvement.
- Establish standards and protocols with team members for project documentation.
- Plan, develop, organize, write, and edit internal operational procedures, and training manuals.
We are in the lookout for a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who can expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. You should have had a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This role requires high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
• Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
• Researching and organizing facts and sources
• Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
• Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
• Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
• Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
• Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
• Be willing to answer any questions posted by their readers.
• Create content on e-books, podcasts etc.
• Promote content on social media
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
• Update website content as needed
• Edit content produced by other members of the team
• Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
• Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content idea
Skill sets/Experience we require:
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer, copywriter or similar role
• Portfolio of published articles
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with web publications
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
Experience : 5-8 years from a SaaS Product/Service Space, or from a B2C space that was driven by content marketing
The Key responsibilities involve in overseeing content for Vakilsearch Services and to raise brand awareness.
- Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Build and manage a rich content cum social media & editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to increase the visibility & emerge as a thought leader (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, social media etc.)
- Work on content distribution cum refurbishing plan so as to ensure that every piece of content is reaching the right audience in the format best enjoyed by them.
- Responsible for researching, trend jacking, creating, editing, updating & managing all formats of content. Co create & newsletters, product update emailers, social media posts, blogs, infographics, PR related articles, video themes & campaigns to drive leads, subscribers & increase awareness.
- Editing and proofreading content with a zero-tolerance approach to grammatical errors, poor writing, and plagiarism. Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, SEO friendly content, and social channels (Quora, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn& YouTube).
- Engage with influencers to convert them into brand advocates
- Work closely with internal & external stakeholders - Designers, Technical SEO, product team, sales team & agencies.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Graduated in BA / MA in Journalism and Communication or BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field / Experience.
- Nature of Experience: Experiencing in generating content for various requirements starting from documentation to marketing content (content marketing). Review and edit content and scale it to A class standards.
- Length of Experience: 6 – 8 years .
- Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Excellent technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Ability to plan and create content relevant to a specific audience with a strong focus on SEO.
- Recognizes the need for continuous improvement and works to orient people, processes, and systems in the new direction in tune with the maturity of the business and the team.
- Professionals like CA/ CS / Lawyers would be preferred
- Additional information:
- Preference given to candidates with a background of Accounting or Taxation.
- Candidates with experience in working with Cleartax, LegalRaasta, India Filings, MyOnlineCA are preferred.
We are hiring an anchor/content creator for our YT channel. The candidate must be able to explain things well and can easily break down complex topics. The candidate would be adept at analyzing which content will work in the YouTube space. The candidate will have to prepare the script for this content with a clear and catchy flow right from the introduction to the body to the conclusion along with industry examples. The anchor will be creating videos on interesting career/educational topics. Past experience in creating educational content will be given priority.
What You Will Do:
- Create content for our YouTube and social media handles
- Break down complex concepts of higher education and career and present it to the audience in an engaging way
- Be the face of the organization and endorse it to the world outside
- Assist in managing the YouTube channel’s content efficiently
- Engage with subscribers of the channel through our community channel
What You Should Have :
- 2+ years of content creation/anchoring experience
- Excellent command of Hindi and English
- Comfort to be in front of the camera and can shoot videos independently
- Interested and/or experienced in educational content
- Can also do voiceovers if required
- Good communication Skills and Clear pronunciations
- BBA/BTECH/BCA degree holder or have made content on these courses in the past
1Understand the goal, audience, and core message of a campaign and create copy to suit. 2. Take end-to-end responsibility for writing compelling content for all brand properties.
3. Ability to think out-of-the-box (clichéd. We know. Still), play-with-words and write in a simple, concise and accurate manner for campaigns
4. Research, write, edit and proof all levels of copy included headlines and body copy, for all online, offline, external and internal needs.
5. Write effective content for marketing collaterals like brochures, flyers, etc.
- Should be able to deliver quality content consistently. Parameters of quality include grammar, punctuation etc
- Ability to write crisp and error-free content
- A knack for editing and proof-reading content with good research-oriented skills
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Writing blogs, write-ups and various contents for marketing and communications
- Ideating and writing content/ script for success stories in the form of writing, visual content and audio-visual outputs
- Posting on various channels and managing social media handles
- Designing using tools
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Focus and Discipline
- Analytical, problem solving and calculative attitude
- Humility to learn, share & keep improving
- Excellent and proactive communication in all formats
- Experienced in creating microcopy that will drive visitors towards taking the right actions across our website
- Experienced in writing technical documents like product sheets, product manuals, technical guides, tutorials, etc
- Experienced in proofreading and editing content copies
- Experienced in creating content as per our Ideal Customer Profile
- Work with the marketing team for generating fresh content ideas
- Should have basic knowledge of search engine optimization
- Experienced in creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and a body of technical documents.
- Experience- 5-10years
- Salary -5-15lpa
- Experience in writing blogs related to fitness or diet plans would be preferred
- Reach out to food bloggers and keto blog sites to generate backlinks and cross-promote content
- Formulate a cross-platform content strategy
- Work closely with the marketing team to write SEO optimized blogs
- Assist in writing ad copies across paid marketing channels
- Assist in writing content across other deliverables including email, infographics, etc.
- Assist in writing unique product descriptions across channel partner websites
If you can watch, play and write well about Android games, this job is for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
You'd be responsible to:
- conceptualize new content ideas,
- research on the assigned topics,
- and create high-quality content around mobile games.
Qualifications and Skills
- Impeccable written and verbal command over English is a must.
- Graduate/post-graduate in English literature or Technology would be a plus.
- Must NOT be over 28 years old in age.