- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! Preferred
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
Any preference of Industry: Prior startup experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: None
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
About Listed Fans
We seek a forward-thinking writer to deliver amazing content and collaborate with our internal team. We’re looking for someone with a proven ability to communicate complex concepts in ways that are relatable and exciting for the audience. You would be a great fit if the following resonate with you.
- You have at least 4 years of professional content development experience in a competitive environment.
- You’re passionate about the power of content and immerse yourself in writing for hours on end.
- You are able to bring unique and reflective insights to your content that is not on Google.
- With a strong understanding of SEO, you’re able to deliver high-quality content that search engine algorithms crave for.
- You look forward to dabbling in multiple forms of content such as case studies, white papers, tech writing, etc.
- Your narrative has a strong affinity towards a value-selling approach and drives the content through approvals and publication.
- You’re a maestro in crafting great-sounding business content layered with technical jargon and SEO directives.
- You love to collaborate with Ops and Sales teams and are relentless in pursuit of a story to support a competitive business strategy.
Optional Skills (Good to have):
Keyword analysis, content strategy.
Experience: fresher to 2 years.
Great spoken and written english. Knows how to research.
Understands the basics of SEO writing. Has a flair for writing articles focused on brands and creators.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Creating long-form sales page copy about a variety of Ayurvedic products and services for foreign markets (i.e. USA and EU)
- Creating ad concepts and ad copies for said products and consumers
- Researching Ayurvedic background and benefits of ingredients used in the organization’s products
- Researching company’s target audience’s interests and needs
- Creating highly valuable informational pieces that convert into sales
- Staying up-to-date with latest trends in USA and EU regarding skincare, health and wellness
- Creating mind-blowing value for our customers
Ensuring compliance with law (e.g. copyright and regulatory bodies)
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Demonstrable creative writing skills and also has a knack for research.
- willingness to broaden your expertise, and go the extra mile.
- Should be tech-savvy, a critical thinker and problem-solver, and demonstrate a passion for growth and success.
- 2-8 years of experience in creative copywriting
- Degree in English Literature or relevant field
- Excellent writing skills in English targeted to foreign English-speaking markets
- Good organizational, self- and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow deadlines
- Willingness to learn skills outside of comfort zone
- Willingness to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take up challenges and hard working
- Reliable team player with a sense of ownership
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative
- Understanding client's core product or service, the target audience & market, the problem that the product or service intends to solve
- Campaign planning on a month to month basis that go with client’s business objectives
- Coming up with ideas that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends & client’s personality & business objectives
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise creative communication strategies to achieve them
- Writing copies following brand guidelines
- Offer creative ideas and encourage others to share their ideas
- Edit and fact-check pieces of content generated by colleagues and offer feedback when necessary
- Push clients towards fresh, exciting ideas
- Good communication skills, written and spoken.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines.
1. Planning digital content marketing strategies, creating & curating posts for social media handles (5-6 articles to be written per month).
2. Ensuring that there is no plagiarism in any of the content which is put up on the social media handles.
3. Understanding & researching the basics of content writing for the company website, social media requirements, and blogs.
4. Creating content based on trends, research, monitoring the competition, adapting to change accordingly & can produce exceptionally good content.
PowerRouter is a YCombinator backed startup that helps companies connect buyers to the right salesperson on their team.
PowerRouter provides intelligent sales automation for lead management and allows companies to create efficient sales processes to distribute leads to the right reps in real-time.
As a B2B SAAS Content Writer, you’ll be responsible for creating compelling content and product messaging for a varied number of audiences. The ideal candidate would be researching, strategizing, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to create marketing messaging aligning with the product and company goals.
- Create targeted customer-focused content aligning with marketing goals and strategies
- Understand product and competitors and create compelling product messaging and case studies
- Excellent communication skills to connect & interview customers to create compelling case studies.
- Collaborate with internal teams on product announcements, releases & campaigns
- Manage all digital content and messaging including web and microsites, email campaigns/newsletters, blog posts, educational articles, customer success stories/case studies.
- Create a content calendar that supports key marketing strategies and priorities
- Maintain a consistent brand voice and customer experience across all communication channels
- Ability to build and create a personalized journey for the user across the entire experience
- Preferred knowledge of sales & marketing tech stack
- Excellent written communication skills - ability to write concise, clear, and compelling content for various audiences
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent experience in communications, marketing, or creative writing
- Previous experience owning content for a B2B or SaaS company
- Strong creative marketing, advertising, and web copywriting skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work creatively and quickly in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Prefer 1+ years of experience in a similar role, creating long-form content in tech space
- Working knowledge of content management tools
- Knowledge of best practices regarding digital content, including SEO/SEM
- Portfolio and sample works demonstrating content writing skills and experience, primarily in the B2B SAAS space
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Content Writer, you will be responsible for writing and editing copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, video and social media), working closely with the accounts and design teams to brainstorm ideas, creating concepts and developing messaging.
What you will do:
- Interpreting creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands
- Researching and understanding the target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Writing original copy and editing content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
- Revising copy based on feedback/direction
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications or related discipline
- Minimum 2-5 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus
- Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
Roles and Responsibilities
Our growing company is looking for an ambitious content writer, to oversee the development, execution, and delivery of digital content across all our channels, to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing. The responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
Required Skills / Qualifications
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Closely work with sales and marketing teams and define the content roadmap for new business.
- Assist in the design and development of marketing campaigns and associated collateral.
- Repurpose and optimize existing content across different channels.
- Develop a content calendar for marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Churning out ideas, creating video scripting, podcasting, writing blogs, and being a visionary.
- Basic knowledge of Digital Marketing and SEO will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in copywriting will be a strong plus.
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
Creative Content Writer - B2B/B2C
Our clients have stories that need telling, we’re looking for storytellers who weave the right narrative for them. Are you comfortable telling stories of social impact, societal change, industrial evolution, and technological innovation? Are you well-versed with corporate communication, writing content for B2B marketing and sales, and enterprise content marketing? Have you worked on a large variety of content types - emails, brochures, flyers, social media content, website copy, sales presentations, webinar decks, articles, and whitepapers? Then you might be a good fit for this job.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, effectively juggle diverse writing demands, and deliver on-time
- High retention capacity and the ability to understand client briefs to create effective content strategies.
- An unerring eye for detail and a knack for creativity.
- Ability to interpret data to make recommendations for optimizing online content marketing.
- Unique, engaging, and varied writing styles with good proofreading and research skills.
- Knowledge of keywords, meta tags, SEO, and basic writing terminologies.
- Understands marketing KPIs and ROI generated from content marketing programs, including an understanding of how content sources influence audience acquisition pipelines.
- Experienced in writing blogs, product portfolios, reports, web content, brochures, and other marketing collateral for B2B/B2C clients.
- Has a solid foundation in SEO, content strategy, analytics, copywriting, and copy editing.
Location and Type:
Portfolios will be checked for expertise in both B2B and B2C domains. Please share only samples of work done by yourself for actual clients. Share only creative work done for an actual company, strictly no SEO blogs or personal blogs. . Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.