Craft polished written communications and deliver oral communications of findings and recommendations in an effective and efficient manner
Collaborate positively with project stakeholders to secure support and implement recommendations in a fast-paced environment
- Drive discussions with product owner and/or business partners to understand the process, the problem, and then brainstorm solution scenarios
- Actively engage product owner or business SME to translate solution needs into actionable user stories
- Facilitate and support product backlog management
- Partner with product owners/SMEs to define & refine acceptance criteria
- Partner with developers on reviewing user stories for understanding and scoring
- Negotiate with product owners/business experts on alternative solutions
- Write test cases for user stories
- Perform/coordinate user acceptance testing to ensure functionality meets business needs before each product release
- Secure approval & change management activities with senior product manager or product owner before release
Excellent verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups
Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
Overall exp required 5+ Years (1-2 years of experience in business analysis or project management)
About Crelio Health
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform.
We give diagnostic labs the ability to automate their processes at scale, therefore enhancing the patient experience and lowering their overall operating expenses. CrelioHealth encompasses more than a single product or service in its whole. It is an ecology that is driven by the experience. The company's mission is to find a solution to the most basic issue facing the healthcare system, which is the exchange of medical information. We offer a platform for both healthcare practitioners and patients, on which we manage and keep medical records, in addition to a great deal of other functionality.
The economy of India is undergoing a transition toward being more connected and educated. This indicates that individuals have gained the education necessary to make judgments based on accurate information. CrelioHealth's mission is to become the go-to app for managing medical information, linking providers, patients, and physicians on a unified platform.
In the 3 seconds that you spent reading this sentence, we optimized over 12,000 ad impressions. By the end of the day, that number will rise to 140 million. By the end of the month, it’ll be over an astounding 12 billion.
If you’re a high caliber generalist interested in products that have a noticeable impact on the web, we might have a spot for you in our Product Management team. Whether it’s on our engagement suite or the monetization stack, your work will have a far reaching impact on how people (including you) consume and discover content on the internet. As a part of the role, you would be required to own the entire life cycle of one of our products, from ideation till Go-to-Market strategy. What was the last time your team shipped something that impacted hundreds of millions of users every day?
AdPushup is a market leader in ad revenue optimization products. The company was rated #19 on the Financial Times’ list of Americas’ fastest growing companies in 2021 and has been profitable for the past four years. We optimize over a hundred and twenty billion ad impressions annually across 226 countries and our product is used by some of the top websites in the world including Yahoo, Mashable, CNET, GSMArena, NDTV and ELLE.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Run and own experiments for feature development.
- Write requirement documents for upcoming features.
- Mine and develop competitor intelligence.
- Conduct SWOT analysis for key competitors.
- Develop competitor-wise playbooks for the sales team.
- Create and document usage scenarios for existing features.
- Monitor the performance and the health of the product.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to design and execute the go-to-market strategy.
- Develop and maintain release documents.
- Conduct customer interviews.
- Get post-release feedback from operations teams.
- Research pricing models.
You Should Have:
- Love for solving problems, regardless of the problem domain; Bonus points for a passion for solving problems outside your job (any side project, puzzles, quantitative trading, maths/algo problems etc.)
- Thinking from first principles, unhindered by lack of domain knowledge.
- Strong understanding of technology, preferably through hands on development experience.
- Bonus points for having a stint as an entrepreneur or building a product from scratch.
- Good intuition for business and strategy.
- Great at multitasking and switching contexts.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Hacker mindset.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- We’re growing very fast. AdPushup was #19 on the Financial Times list of Americas’ fastest growing companies.
- A superb work culture. There’s a reason why our Glassdoor rating is 4.9
- We’re operating at a super massive scale. Our products process about 120 billion ad impressions annually. By the time you reached this line, we’ve already displayed another half a million ads.
- We’re the market leaders in ad revenue optimization products.
Qualified B.E/ MCA/ MBA with good communication skills, team player, ready to travel / relocate & available at short notice with total Oracle ERP experience of 15+ yrs.
Strong track record of Project management of complex, and/or multi-pillar projects, implementation methodologies, project management tools e.g., MS Project, project estimation, project team management, client management and communications, and project and proposal leadership
Minimum 7-8 years delivering Large Projects in implementation/Upgrade /Support of Oracle ERP.
Must have worked with MS Projects, AIM/OUM methodology.
Microsoft Project planning experience a must.
Budget, commercial and Customer experience
Strong stakeholder management, negotiation and communication skills
Excellent organisation, documentation and communication skills
Flexibility in location in India. Ready to Travel.
PMP, CSM, PRINCE2, Six Sigma Will be added advantage
ability to handle complexity and ambiguity, and provide structure to complex problems
collaboration, teaming, excellent presentation and communication (written, oral) skills
integrity, maturity and dependability
Lead and manage several full lifecycle implementation/upgrade projects using leading practices, methods, frameworks, standards and maturity models (e.g., Oracle AIM/CDM, Agile, RUP).
Lead large scale planning, execution of large/complex multi-million dollar projects, or subsections of multi-year large/complex programs (e.g. Custom Application Development initiatives, ERP (Oracle).
Lead organizational planning, re-engineering and transformation initiatives including business transformation endeavors
Ability to perform critical analysis of large complex programs/projects including program performance measures, controls and analytics based analysis.
Qualitative and quantitative risk analysis including sensitivity, decision tree analysis to depict key interactions and utilizing simulation models to analyze the behavior/performance and the outcomes to project plan.
Stakeholder management at CX levels
What you will do:
- Handling product and process development, nutrition profiling, claims development, shelf life testing, manufacturing scale up
- Managing projects - working with team on product, process, packaging development, regulatory, nutrition, manufacturing scaling up
- Being the point of contact for client - weekly project tracking, working with the client and other stakeholders to ensure on time in full delivery of the project
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Masters degree in Food Science/ Technology
- 7-8 years of experience in the development of food products in the area of herbals (Ayurveda), Neutraceuticals
- Very good technical skills and understanding
- Good project management skills
- Good communication and leadership skills
Job description: Project Manager :
Experience: 2-9 years
Managerial Skills : Team handling, Team Spirit, Task Management and Coordination with Senior authorities in the organization.
Responsibilities for Project Manager
- Complete responsibility of assigned project like coordination with client, time management, team management, budgeting and brainstorming on tricky code.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfill posted positions within the department.
Qualifications for Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree is Must
- 1-3 of project management and related experience
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Strong understanding of SDLC/STLC
- Experience in Agile methodology and sprint planning
We are looking for a passionate PMO Lead to be part of Enterprise PMO which responsible for the entire organization support function on compliance , adherence and Governance of Standards, Operations, Policies and Procedures. We are looking for very dynamic and energetic PMO Lead to drive the delivery governance and excellence as per Business Objectives. Looking of people with high level accountability and ownership to drive the things for very fast growing start-up services company in India.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 8
years of program management office (PMO) with an ability to think tactically as well as strategically while leading cross functional teams in a matrixed environment. He is single point of contact for Delivery PMO and Process Governance. The primary goal of this candidate is to achieve benefits from standardizing and following project management policies, processes, and methods to be leveraged by multiple project owners. The candidate should have the ability to provide a decision support information for stakeholders (including executives) to make appropriate decisions. The candidate should also could underpin the project delivery mechanisms ensuring that all business change in an organization is managed in a controlled way.
- Transparency: providing information with a single source of the truth. Information should be relevant and accurate to support effective decision-making by stakeholders (including senior management).
- Reusability: stopping project teams from reinventing the wheel by being a central point for lessons learned templates and best practice.
- Delivery : making it easy for project teams to do their jobs by reducing bureaucracy, mentoring and process compliance. This includes the better coordination between two of delivery teams (One time Implementation and Managed Services) and other cross functional teams for SOP compliance and adherence.
- Governance: ensuring that communication to different stakeholders (including senior management) & decisions are taken by the right people , based on the right information presented. The governance role can also include audit or peer reviews, developing project and program structures, Standard Operating Procedures and ensuring accountability including of Information Security Management System as per ISO standards.
- Traceability: providing the function for managing documentation, project history and organizational knowledge.
- Create, Maintain and Own the PMO Delivery and Process Governance Metrics which includes Project Financials, Task and Ticket Metrics, Process KPI, Process Improvements, Delivery Governance and Excellence
- Gathering data about project progress and producing reports
- Developing standards and processes
- Encouraging (or enforcing where necessary) the use of those standards and processes
- Delivering training and mentoring Delivery and Process Governance PMO members and lead the team.
- Managing dependencies across multiple projects across delivery team
- MBA in Project/Operations/Systems/MIS or MCA Or equivalent
- 8-12 years’ experience in Service Desk/PMO environment, in a fast-paced though structured environment
- Strong Process and Agile Project Methodologies knowledge for managing multiple projects
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Reporting on financial information such as Project Profitability, Claims and Invoicing
- Experience in working with agile lifecycle and/or tracking and process management tools, e.g. Zoho Projects & Desk or JIRA
- Identify and analyze opportunities and make tactical/strategic recommendations
- Hands on project management approach that includes a proven track record of project/program execution
- Need to have good understanding Competencies (AWS) and Industry specific foundations (ISMS, ISO 27001, GDPR)
- Ability to quickly switch tasks, multi-task, be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to adapt communication style to effectively work with multiple levels within an organization
- Experience preparing high visibility, executive level presentation materials
We are seeking a passionate Sr. Program Manager to join our Selling Partner Experience team in India. You will partner with global stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to define and execute an educational plan that is relevant, consistent, and compelling, working backwards from selling partner needs. You will effectively multitask and prioritize, maintaining a high level of flexibility, independence and commitment. You will have a proven record of outstanding communication with colleagues, cross-functional leaders, and external parties. You will be proactive and solution-oriented. You will be comfortable working in an international, fast-paced environment, where change and ambiguity are present as we constantly grow, improve, and innovate. Exceptional stakeholder management and project management skills are a must for this role as there will be many competing priorities and deadlines that will require strong organizational and expectation setting skills. The ideal candidate will have deep dive skills and customer obsession to have a great understanding of Selling Partner Experience and bias for action to use actionable insights to drive changes.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Own Selling Partner performance metrics in relevant area, drive SPEX improvements through education
· Lead and manage end-to-end content creation, translation and localization projects by creating storyboards, working closely with product management, WW stakeholders, cross-functional partners and external vendors
· Define strategies to increase Selling Partner engagement, create curriculums and learning tracks based on Selling Partner profiles
· Identify channel strategies to surface relevant content at the right platform, explore integration opportunities with various channels
· Develop project plans, managing time, budget, resources and quality control
· Track content usage metrics, Selling Partner satisfaction and provide recommendations for content strategy, explore opportunities for different content types
· Ensures descriptions, thumbnails and titles are optimized for easy discoverability and access, performs A/B tests
· Develop feedback loops for content improvement
· Manage multiple projects and priorities
· Manage content distribution and publishing via internal tools and our website
- Demonstrates strong proficiency across the Auto Industry value chain and related best practices. Possess expertise in one or more Functional areas Sales & Aftersales, Logistics, Dealer Management, etc.
- Conversant with more visual, more design-thinking based, and more agile lightweight approaches such as customer personas, customer journeys, service blueprints, story maps, etc
- Experience in agile methodology performing the role of product owner and have worked on at least 1 agile tool (eg. JIRA)
- Conversant with Spoken and Written German and English
- Global exposure to a multi-cultural organization structure
- B.E./B. Tech/M. Tech. – Mechanical, Instrumentation, Industrial, Communication, Electronics, Comp. Science etc.
- PGDM/MBA – Supply Chain, Operations, Marketing, Finance, IT, etc.
- Any relevant certification will be an added advantage – Six Sigma, APICS, SCOR, PMP, etc.