- Design technical specifications for RPA (Automation Anywhere) that meets the requirements and handled all the non functional requirements of concurrency, scalability, security requirements, restart and recovery.
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automations or reusable components, and delegates and mentors junior developers for the less complex components.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- Mentors junior developers and performs code reviews for quality control.
Bachelor degree in Engineering / Computer Science
- 5- 8 years of IT experience and having good understanding of programming concepts. Should be from a programming background on any coding language (.Net, Java).
- Working experience in RPA for a minimum of 2 years and having project experience of a minimum 3 RPA implementations.
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Should be trained on RPA tools (Automation Anywhere).
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
What you will need:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review training content and assessments. The review parameters include (but are not limited to) the following:
○ Rewrite the training content wherever necessary to simplify it or to make it more age
○ Create engaging learning activities and provide exercises and activities that enhance
the learning process.
○ Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness
○ Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional
○ Suggest instructional enhancements to the content and assessments so the learning
experience is superior.
○ Check if all the training assets follow the instructional guidelines.
○ Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs
○ Do a thorough language review.
○ Do a thorough formatting check and fixes.
- Brainstorm with the content developer to storyboard the concepts introduced in a lesson/chapter.
- Create guidelines and templates as and when needed.
- Conduct audits of the live classes to check how the content is getting translated into the actual class experience.
- Give inputs for process improvements.
- In-depth understanding of activity based teaching-learning methods with a strong knowledge of pedagogies to teach 21st Century Skills.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in instructional design and/or content writing.
- Experience in editing documents with an eye for details.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
○ Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the
- Understanding of Object-Oriented concepts.
- Basic understanding of core programming concepts with teaching skills will be an asset.
- Good exposure on-
- Block-Based Coding environment like Code.org or Scratch will be a plus
- Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Airtable, Firebase etc.) will be an added advantage
- Create and Manage Changes to the System without interruption to the user.
- Communicate system changes to users in advance and ensure proper understanding before deployment of such changes.
- Gather requirements from end users as new deliverables may require.
- Continuously modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
- Manage new releases of Vlocity and efficiently roll out new features.
- Create custom objects when necessary.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, processes, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Maintain System Security and Integrity, including sharing rules and security levels
- Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
- Expand use of Salesforce.com – attend planning meetings, assist with determining if /how salesforce.com can be used in new ways as opposed to purchasing a new internal system.
- Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance.
- Process Creation, Documentation and Maintenance (workflows, processes and field maps).
- Assist with migration from older systems/processes into Salesforce.com.
- Monitor and manage exception logs for back end system integration with Vlocity/SFDC.
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads/updates of data as required; removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
- 3+ years' experience of working on deployment teams, ideally using Agile development techniques
- Salesforce (Apex, VisualForce, Lightning)
- Java, SOAP APIs, REST (JSON, XML)
- Data modeling
- Process modeling tools and best practices
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Platform Developer / Platform App Builder.
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Sales/Service Cloud) preferred
More than 5+ years of relevant experience in Oracle Identity manager (OIM) development with Strong knowledge of Oracle Identity Governance 12c product Core and Advance Java, Linux, Weblogic 12c, SOA, Oracle Database.
Should have working knowledge on - Product Architecture, Security Architecture, Application Provisioning, Connectors development, Request and Approval workflow development using SoD, Certification flow development, issue Troubleshooting , Audit and reporting development, Customization using Event Handler, Scheduler and Adapters, e
Role: RPA Analyst
Company: KOCH (https://www.kochind.com/" target="_blank">https://www.
Type: Permanent (Direct payroll)
Edu: Any Full time Graduates
Exp : 6+
Job Location: Kundalahalli,Ne
ar Brookefield Hospital, Bangalore -560037
5+ Years of IT experience
3+ Years of development experience with either Automation Anywhere
Knowledge on UI path
Minimum of 3 years hand on experience working with Automation anywhere 10.7 or higher.
Should have knowledge on 11.x.
Proficient in automating complex business requirements and proactively propose alternate solution.
Designing and development of bots/Metabot to enhance the functionality.
Must have worked on automating process that involve ERP systems, web sytems.
Proficient in understanding the requiement and propose the relevant RPA tool (Automation anywhere and UI path)
Should be open to learn new technogies and share the workload of team members.
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or a related field
Strong verbal and written communication
Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
Team Lead (L3 Technical Support)
PierianDx, a leader in the clinical genomics space, is currently seeking talented and motivated technical leads to lead the product L3 technical support teams. As a Technical Lead for L3 team, your duties will primarily be working with the customer success department on technical issues including software system design and maintenance. You will also be involved in directing team members and identifying/managing risk in collaborations with other teams.
To be successful in this role, you will need to gain extensive knowledge of PierianDx products (includes user workflow, user needs, end-to-end workflow, product architecture and design), problem-solving skills, knowledge of best practices and the software development life-cycle.
- Bachelors or Masters of Computer Science or related
Total years of experience - 6 to 13
- Must have experience in leading technical small to medium size teams.
- Full-Stack Software Development experience in both front end and back end technologies.
- Should be an outstanding programmer with 5 to 8 years of experience in PierianDx product-related technologies (e.g. AWS, Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, microservices, Node.JS, React/Angular, SQL as well as No-SQL Databases, basics of Linux, Shell Scripting)
- Strong computer science fundamentals (OO programming, algorithms, data structures, databases).
- Experience with continuous integration infrastructure for software development such as Jenkins.
- Soft skills: Good Communication, Active listening, Influencing, Challenge self and team Experience with SQL and No-SQL Databases
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication, mentoring, coaching, and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook. Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Self-motivated and highly professional with the ability to lead and take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge
- Adaptable and flexible to business demands
- Strong organisational and planning skill
- Experience in developing software for medical devices (ISO 13485/IEC 62304)
- Experience with any Cloud Platform like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Experience with Docker and anyone Container Orchestration Platforms like EKS, ECS, EKR, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm.
- Experience using Test Driven Development processes
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with at least one dynamically typed language (Python, Node.js, Groovy).
- Take ownership of providing technical support to the customer success team (for the issues they could not resolve in L1/L2). Examine potential areas for Service Improvement and recommend solutions/proposals to Product Management
- Work with Customer Success management and be aware of implementation projects and timelines; coordinate with project/program managers to plan and support release activities.
- Interact with internal and cross teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems. Develop, coordinate and promote the effective functioning of problem management activities across all of Pieriandx product & customer success teams.
- Provide technical leadership - Lead and prioritize the Application/Technical Support team’s workload. Guide team members to troubleshoot & resolve technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Contribute to the planning of application/infrastructure releases and configuration changes. Provide input to application/infrastructure scalability
- Design appropriate metrics for reporting on key performance and quality indicators, particularly in terms of in-depth trend analysis
- Maintain application by regular monitoring, performance tuning and testing activities
- Ensure compliance with SDLC processes defined at organization level to meet quality goals set at product level. Ensure there are robust procedures and processes within the application support function remit.
- Stay up-to-date on product and process training required to create quality deliverables at each phase of product life-cycle. Follow appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies (i.e. change control, security and auditing, release, configuration, problem and incident management).
- Maintain good working relationships with internal departments
- Design, prepare and conduct training relating to Problem & Incident Management
- Provide timely and expert advice on emerging trends and issues affecting Service Delivery and Support. Develop strategies to allow Application Support to manage resultant problems
*Experience with MS SQL server and other relational database technologies.
*Experience with testing methodologies
*Familiarity with MS Windows server and or Linux server environment
* Experience using CRM and or ticketing systems and tools including but not limited to: Salesforce, Clickup,Monday,JIRA Software,etc
*Knowledge on cloud technologies, particularly Microsoft Azure
*Experience in .NET DEVELOPMENT WITH MVC HTML,CSS, JAVA SCRIPT LIBRARIES,JQUERY C#,SOAP ABD REST
*Azure certifications of any kind
A keen ability to troubleshoot deep and solve problems
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Ensure the best possible performance and quality of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Sound knowledge of data structures
• Expertise in Dot Net (4.0,4.5) - C#, WPF, MVVM, Visual Studio 2017 or above,
• Excellent exposure in Object Oriented Design skills using C# and .NET along with a sync processing, multithreading.
• Experience with Database - joins, stored procedures, indexes, database optimization and profiling, Debugging and performance profiling
• Extensive experience with SQL Server
• Good understanding of standard software development methodologies, such as Agile
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• MS SQL Server
PLease find the details below:
1) Exposure in Mainframe Production Support along with Mainframe Development.
2) Exposure in java Migration system.
3) strong in cobol, jcl and db2.
4) strong interpersonal skill