- Develop new client partnerships with company's key accounts and develop strategic partnerships with large companies across industries.
- Nurture and develop existing clients and generate incremental revenues within these accounts by selling additional products and services.
- Proactively identify & solve customer business problems by providing subject matter expertise and by using relevant product and services lines to create solutions.
- Key point of contact for large accounts.
- Ability to maintain senior level client relationships.
- Will be required to implement company's aggressive growth plans in the identified territory. Primary focus will be on new business while ensuring existing relationships are maintained.
- High adherence to internal CRM with an estimate of sales forecast.
- Liaising with the operations/products team for a smooth delivery of the end product and ensuring the service expectations of the customers are met.
- Should be comfortable with working in flexible time zones (Primarily US time zone)
- Minimum of 8 - 12 years experience in Key Accounts Management.
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Good negotiation skills to achieve desired results/meet customer needs.
- You will work directly with the two co-founders in helping the company to achieve its strategic and operational goals, by delivering key internal and external projects that are critical to the success of the company
- You will own the creation of all external facing material produced by the CEO Office for senior engagements with the promoters, board and all employees
- You will have a deep understanding of the company business model, the underlying profitability and levers of different business verticals
- You will be responsible for driving the rigour of analytical market based insights into actionable co-ordination between the Revenue team and the Brand team
Founded in 2019, Vahak is India's largest online transport marketplace with more than 5L+ transporters and lorry owners on it’s platform. It’s a B2B marketplace for agents & brokers, transporters and individual lorry owners to carry out seamless load and lorry bookings. We’re going after a ~$100+ billion annual market size, and we’re just getting started.
JD for Strategy & Business Role (Associate/Manager):
As part of the team, you will drive strategic planning for the company as well as lead critical cross functional projects which could be across business, growth or partnerships.
What you’ll do :
- Work closely with central growth, marketing & product teams for formulating business growth strategy & drive new initiatives.
- Own and execute special projects/initiatives which critical for business OR cross-functional in nature
- Conduct research on market size, competition and adjacencies for identifying new opportunities for Vahak
- Formulate OKRs and drive bi-weekly/monthly update meetings with the founders and vertical leads
- Lead PMO for critical core central projects
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree from top tier college; MBA preferred but not mandatory
- Self-directed, resourceful, and comfortable with operating in ambiguity
- Experience in organizing and managing cross-functional projects
- Outcome oriented with a problem solving attitude
- Ability to strategically plan, but also have hands on approach
- Experience in consulting, tech startups, e-commerce - Associate (2-4 years), Manager (4+ years)
IT Business Analyst Responsibilities:
Liaising between the clients and technical team.
Acting as an information source and communicator between business branches.
Understanding exact business needs for project implementations or Enhancements / CR’s of the implemented products and services.
Analyzing the requirements, documenting them, and translating them to the technical team
Analyzing the design of technical systems, business models & data models/Entity diagrams Mapping & identify opportunities for improvements.
Preparing & maintaining all the relevant documentations like Scope document, BRD, FDD, Data Models, Mockups/wireframes, UML Diagrams/Process Maps, audit documents, solution documents, CR document, release notes, issue tracker, CR tracker test results, document inventory checklist, etc.
Producing reports on application development and implementation, publish the weekly dashboards for various stakeholders – internal as well as clients
Conducting demos and walkthrough sessions for the clients and various stakeholders
Giving presentations to the clients
Running the firsthand tests of the applications/features implemented and analyzing the data.
Analyzing data to inform business decisions & conduct cost/benefit analysis
Understand the process & analyze the scope of improvements in the design &/or implemented products or services
Create user Test Cases, RTM’s etc.; get involved in the testing, maintain defect tracker and provide status updates on the progress to various stakeholders.
IT Business Analyst Requirements:
Degree in computer engineering/ computer science or related field.
5-10 years in a technology driven Business Analyst Role.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience in Technical Writing with Attention to details.
Experience in wireframing, creating process diagrams, presentations, creating BRD relevant documents
Preparing data / analysis sheets with good experience of MS Excel.
Associate Program Manager:-
Work is a Digital Staffing Platform. It enables fast hiring & efficient staff management in high attrition, highly informal space of blue & grey collar workforce. Through its single app, Workex solves for hiring, attendance tracking, performance management, payroll & compliance.
-Provide significant financial management support to the department.
-Including preparation and tracking of project and team budgets, financial analysis, and budget realignments. 40% of the Time
-Monitor and ensure smooth operational and programmatic execution of projects, including monitoring of agreement modifications, work plans and deliverables.
-Provide routine administrative support for daily operations, project management
-Provide support for knowledge management activities, including the design of tools and systems for knowledge management and information tracking, creation and maintenance of internal filing systems, administration of online communications site(s), and development of communications materials. 10% of the Time
-Assist with new business development opportunities, including cost proposal development.
Qualification and Skills
-2 yrs experience in any operations heavy startup, MBA fresher
-Strong written, verbal, and cross-cultural communications skills.
-Skills in Excel, budget management and monitoring.
-Excellent organizational skills with special attention to detail and timeliness.
-Good analytical/problem-solving skills.
-Relevant language skills per country and program portfolio.
-Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment.
-Ability to manage diverse workstreams efficiently and effectively.
-Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
We are an AI (Artificial Intelligence) platform company focused on the TMT (Technology Media and Telecom) industry. Our focus is on M&A (Mergers and Acquisitions) use case. We work with Investment Banks, Private Equity firms and Corporations globally. Our uniqueness is in automating research and analytics thereby releasing ~90% of the manual effort
We are looking for the best professionals in TMT available in India and outside,
Role: Senior Consultants ( TMT )
You will be working on creation of many globally unique analytics assets as part of our Product and then using the outputs of the Product to provide consulting to our clients. You will experience working with some of the sharpest minds in the TMT focused M&A world.
You are either an individual contributor or managing a team in the TMT industry. You must have expertise in specific segments of the TMT industry (for example, Cybersecurity, IoT, Fintech etc.) and have a demonstrable track record of independent thinking and analytics to industry and company attractiveness.
6-8 years of experience in TMT industry
Currently in a client delivery and thought leadership position in Business Research, Consulting or part of a Corporation’s Strategy team
You will have 2 primary responsibilities:
Doing research on TMT industry segments and building content relating to industry and company attractiveness, company growth areas, financial performance, valuations et al.
Being part of a highly talented and motivated team that is pioneering new thinking on TMT industry outlook
Use the output of our product, augment it with creative thinking and create compelling presentations and models for our M&A clients
In addition, you will be expected to contribute with your ideas on all aspects of the firm so that we all succeed. There are no barriers and you should have an independent point-of-view.
Required Skills & Personal Attributes:
Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
Detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information. Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills. Logical thought process to think through a problem and develop solutions.
Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis.
High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.)
Strong inter-personal skills; ability to work with teams in a timeline driven high pressure environment (typical of consulting firms); self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong ‘can do’ attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast growing set-up; ability to pro-actively identify ways to contribute to the firm’s goals & mission; international experience; professional appearance as well as manner of speaking.
Bachelor’s degree (Engineering/ Commerce/ Economics) from a top-tier university (such as IITs, NITs, DU, etc.); And an MBA from one of the top institutions in India / abroad
Role- Ranstad Payroll
❖ Performing requirement analyses by interacting with BA, PM, and
❖ Developing high-level and detailed designs.
❖ Design, Develop, Test, Implement and Maintain high-volume, lowlatency applications for critical systems and delivering highavailability and performance.
❖ Writing well designed, testable, reusable, efficient code.
❖ Conducting configuration of your own work.
❖ Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback.
❖ Mentor and manage the dev team.
❖ Collaboration with testing team for Integration Testing
we will provide upto 30LPA...
GormalOne is a social impact enterprise focused on farmer centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of farmers, who are digitally naive. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energised and competent team which works on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
We are looking for a Techno-functional BA to bridge the gap between IT and business teams. You will be responsible for engaging with business leaders to gather functional requirements and document processes. A BA is then responsible for conveying the functional requirements to developers, helping them determine the technical requirements for the work.
- Should be quick to understand what business does and how it does and determine how to improve existing business processes.
- Identify the steps or tasks to support the implementation of new features & design the new features to implement.
- Analyse the impact of implementing new features and implement the new features.
- Generation of technical Design Documents and changing them as per the required changes proposed.
- Validating product bug fixing solutions for production issues are raised on daily basis and handing over to the business team after initial testing.
- We are looking for a Techno-Functional analyst, who should be good in technical skills like SQL, PL/SQL, APIs, Report and XML publishers.
- New business requirement analysis to find the GAP and resolution for smooth business operations.
- Able to translate functional requirements into technical specifications and to gather and document development requirements.
- Work with Business Development Teams and business users to resolve customer support issues and Project work you are doing.
- Involve in QA cycle User acceptance testing.
- Training end-users regarding application functionalities.
- Follow the Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, and methodology development.
- Demonstrated understanding of .Net/Java, Relational Databases, and dev stacks.
- Experience in UI/UX best practices and familiarity with Designing tools like Adobe XD etc.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication The ability to communicate with stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations and competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Highly self-motivated and able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Willing to travel to customer location.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering CS/IT or related field.
- Knowledge of integrating with Web Services, XML(Extensible Markup Language), and other API(Application Programming Interface) to transfer the data - from source and target, in addition to the database.
- Knowledge in Dairy domain.
Supporting today’s data driven business world, our client acts as a full-stack data intelligence platform which leverages granular and deep data from various sources, thus helping the decision-makers at the executive level. Their solutions include supply chain optimization, building footprints, track construction hotspots, real estate, and lots more.
Their work embeds geospatial analytics, location intelligence and predictive modelling in the foundations of economic modelling and evaluation theory to build data intelligence layers for their clients which include governments, multilateral institutions, and private organizations.
Headquartered in New Delhi, our client works as a team of economists, data scientists, geo-spatial analysts, etc. Their decision-support system includes Big-Data, predictive modeling, forecasting, socio economic dataset and many more.
As a Senior Manager– Data Intelligence, you will be responsible for contributing to all stages of projects– conceptualizing, preparing work plans, overseeing analytical work, driving teams to meet targets and ensuring quality standards.
What you will do:
- Thoroughly understanding the data processing pipeline and troubleshooting/problem-solving the technical team
- Acting as SPOC for client communications across the portfolio of projects undertaken by the organization
- Contributing to different aspects of organizational growth– team building, process building, strategy and business development
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Post-graduate degree in relevant subjects such as Economics/ Engineering/ Quantitative Social Sciences/ Management etc
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Vast experience in managing multiple client projects
- Strong data/quantitative analysis skills are a must
- Prior experience working in data analytics teams
- Credible experience of data platforms & languages in the past
As a customer success manager, your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to
our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty
programs, and Improve customer experience and customer satisfaction (Customer Love
● Be the single point of contact for all your customers from the time they sign the contract.
● Establish a trusted relationship with them and help them succeed with QDC through
product adoption and delivering the value promised.
● Understand the customer’s goals, org structure, key challenges, and define their
● Work with sales and onboarding team to plan and execute a seamless customer on-
boarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’.
● Identify customer insights and pain points and help shape the product roadmap by
providing active feedback to the product team.
● Proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk,
potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe, making sure subscriptions are
● Monitor at-risk customer behaviour and carry out activities to retain them.
● Own churn and expansion for all your accounts.
● Identify opportunities for portfolio growth and contact customers for upsells.
● Work towards turning customers into advocates of QDC.
● Collaborate with the Marketing team to build customer case studies, testimonials, and
What are we looking for?
● Positive Attitude
● Process Driven
● Metrics Driven
● Ability to explain in uncomplicated/ simple language
● Attentive and Listening Skills
● Effective Negotiator
● Creative Problem Solver
● Comfortable with huge data and analytics
What an ideal candidate looks like
● At least 2+ years of work experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer
Success, Account Management and Sales, etc.
● Ability to understand a software product and its nuances very well.
● Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
● Strong problem-solving skills, technical and analytical aptitude with the ability to quickly
learn and adopt technical products.
● Ready to work during US hours - in future
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month -
You should have acquired a good knowledge of the laundry
domain, QDC product and process that we follow.
- You should have spent a day at the laundry store to get live
- Have a one-one chat with every member of the Quick Dry
Cleaning team so you get to know everyone well and understand
- Start owning the renewal process with the help of peers.
Within 3 months
- You should be able to manage the portfolio assigned with some
dependencies on your peers.
- Should start working towards the identification of possible
opportunities in terms of expansion of the accounts.
- Participate in conversations regarding process refining.
- Should be able to independently handle complex sets of queries
related to the product.
- Track and hit key implementation milestones.
Within 6 months
- You should be able to independently manage the portfolio
- Should be able to define the expansion targets for your portfolios.
- Should be able to add value to the overall process alignment
owning some initiatives.
- Provide feedback to Marketing, Sales, Support, Success and
Engineering teams to further improve product.
Within 12 months
- Participate in interviewing and hiring, as a way to influence team
growth and show QDC values and drive our culture.
- Deliver and present metrics related to success and show
Job Function – Quality Director
Specialization – Quality
Industry - BPO
Salary Increment - As per company policy
Experience - Minimum 2 years as Sr. Manager – Quality / Preferred director role
Level – L 5
Location - Gurgaon
- Ability to motivate and inspire new & existing Team mates
- Must have a strong eye for detail and a thorough understanding of client expectations
- Must display positive energy, service oriented attitude towards all teammates.
- Strong managerial, organizational, prioritization and leadership skills
- Solid language fluency required (enunciation, clarity and professionalism)
This role is responsible for:
- Client interactions
- Manage and develop improvement plans in liaison with other department(s)
- Effective resource utilization
- Meeting & exceeding defined KPIs
- Able to motivate team members.
- Manage Quality Team member and help them in performance improvement
- Effective resource utilization
- Meeting & exceeding defined KPIs
- Able to motivate team members
- Initiate KPI projects, Automation project, CJMs
- Initiate metric improvement activities/projects
- Has lead & mentored process improvement projects and demonstrated significant benefits (Tangible/Non Tangible)
- Assures effective process and policy mechanisms are in place
- Develops and assures compliance with the Service Level Agreements between internal and external customers
- Assures confidentiality and integrity of data
- Assures implementation of compliance with the Information Technology Standards (System checks, whitelist)
- To oversee risk management activities across the Program
- Developing, establishing, and maintaining an effective system-wide compliance and ethics program designed to prevent, monitor, detect, and respond to non-compliance and recommend corrective actions to fully meet regulatory requirements. This includes a system of education and training to promote compliance awareness.
- Identify and address compliance gaps (issues or processes where compliance risk exposure exists or accountability is not clear), particularly where such issues involve more than one functional unit.
- Create and manage all reporting requirement for the program for both internal and external requirements
- Coach Technical Support Executives on the evaluations done
- Run analysis on contact evaluations and highlight trends
- Coach agents based on evaluation trends to improve their technical capabilities
- Use trends to identify training needs and developing action plans
- Help technical support executive to understand appropriate troubleshooting approach
- Participate in calibration sessions with Quality/Operations
- Maintain current understanding of program strategies
- Support management focus on review of key drivers, metrics and operational processes that drive KPI results
- Demonstrate commitment to program internal customer satisfaction
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Graduate or post graduate degree/diploma (10+2+3) in a any stream
- Excellent command over English (Verbal & Written)
- Min 2 years as Quality Sr. Manager / or director role with domain expertise
- Min 6 - 8 years of overall experience in Quality function
- Minimum 8 - 10 Years of total Experience in handling BPO business
- Basic Computer skills required
- Working knowledge of Excel, Power point, Excel Understanding of Ops Reports and MIS
- Should have basis knowledge on statistical knowledge
Ideal Hiring Competencies
Should be able to execute complex formulas, create presentable charts and in-depth knowledge of short cut keys
•Breaks down concrete issues into parts and synthesizes succinctly.
Six Sigma BB
Ability to explain the concepts of various trainings like Lean, 6 sigma, etc
Decision making skills
Should be able to take control of situations and arrive at quick decision to counter issues/problems
Ideal Hiring Competencies
Able to create a plan and work systematically. Predict problems and figure out ways to overcome them and indefinitely attain the results
Adapts rationale to influence others
Identifying and responding to current and future client needs; providing service excellence to internal and external clients
Identifying and addressing individual strengths and weaknesses, developmental needs and changing circumstances to enhance personal and organizational performance
Preventing, managing and/or resolving conflicts