- We’re seeking a talented product leader to define and execute against a giant vision that we have for the logistics sector
- Deeply understand Porter’s mission and strategies.
- Lead market, user research; drive innovation, definition, roadmap planning, deliverable tracking and design of new Porter products and product features to deliver against team and company goals.
- Requires challenging all members of a cross-functional team (engineering, business, design, etc.) to think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete products and execution plans.
- Be data driven: The product design and direction should be based on data (customer behaviour analytics, business metrics etc.). Solicit and embrace critical feedback.
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed leanings back into the product development process.
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to all the stakeholders.
- Software engineering experience and a very sound technical as well as Product understanding.
- Have an experience in delivering consumer Internet products from the ideation board to the customer
- Stellar design instincts and product taste
- Ability to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis and a never ending desire to grow and learn.
Using a Porter App. You can get tata ace at your doorstep in 30 mins. Faster, economical, hassle-free mini truck booking. You can choose from over 3000 trained drivers & a wide range of dedicated vehicles.
Porter is the most popular and comprehensive intra-city logistics marketplace in India. Porter's goal is to improve the quality of life for its more than 150,000 driver-partners by allowing them to earn a steady income while maintaining their independence in the $40 billion intra-city logistics market. The company now provides its services to more than 5 million customers throughout 12 cities in India, including Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Lucknow, Jaipur, and Coimbatore.
Porter offers companies assistance with both the "last mile" and "first mile" of their delivery processes. It also provides a wide range of support services, including real-time visibility, on-demand transportation, and supply chain management. As a result, it has supported businesses in increasing their operational efficiency and reducing their logistical expenses. Porter provides solutions for all of your logistical demands that are both easy to use and very modern in terms of technology.
1) Lead a team of 6-10 Product Managers and Design team members to build cutting-edge Vision products for the AI Cataloging space.
2) Create a world-class Self Serve SaaS Product experience with data analysis at its center.
3) Lead the Web, Mobile and API experience of the AI product stack.
4) Talk to users - Large and Small to better understand their needs and motivations.
5) Project management to align the technology team and ship products.
6) Stay up to date with the latest research in Computer vision and best product practices and bring the most important features
7) Prioritization and Roadmap Management, Work alongside all stakeholders to represent a true picture of priorities and future initiatives.
8) Diving deeper into the data to identify opportunities and learnings.
1) BTech/MBA degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject from a Tier-1 institute (Mandate)
2) 3+ years of experience leading Product team in high growth Product companies
3) 5+ years of Product Management experience in growth startups or Product companies
4) Extremely self-motivated and autonomous. You'll be given direction but it's on you to figure out how to proceed.
5) Analytical. You should have plenty of experience looking at the data to inform your decisions.
6) Strong product intuition. You need to have an informed opinion to build a product from scratch.
7) Systems thinker. You should understand how even the smallest change affects the entire system.
8) Super detail-oriented. Small errors or oversights should jump off the screen for you.
9) Team champion. We're serious about our work, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun together. :)
Education Mandatory: IIM, IIT, BITS
- 10L to 30L pay scale.
- A passion for building businesses, not features
- A plus if you are an avid reader of https://www.theproductfolks.com/learn-product-management
- Design sensibility and the desire to provide the highest value to our customers. A deep understanding of and appreciation for good design and user experiences
- You are biased toward action, an excellent collaborator, and constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Strong written and oral communications and collaboration skills.
- A true passion for our mission, our products, and the company's hybrid technology/operations nature
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
Job Brief: We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out world class products & features for website, app, etc.
Profile of the Candidate:
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Past experience of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to take the initiative to get the job done
- Should have outstanding research skills and passion to find, track and analyse relevant data and turn it into information that can help improve the overall customer experience on the website, app, etc.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Role & Responsibilities:
- Be an integral part in the development and improvement of Pilgrim website/app (or a suite of such products)
- Study the market to make sure the product continues to offer advantages over its competitors
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Monitor, analyze, and act on key product analytics. Continually improve the product, increase retention rate, and boost customer lifetime value (LTV)
- Create and prioritize the strategic product roadmap
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
About the role:
Associate Product Manager - Growth
As an Associate Product Manager at ForeignAdmits, you'll be responsible for driving the growth of one of the flagship products, owning the product's end-to-end acquisition/ activation/ conversion/ retention funnels. You'll identify users' needs and turn those insights into products that users love. You’ll be closely working with the PMs and CEO in driving the product vision.
- Working closely with the Backend Engineering & Front-end Engineering, Design, Operations, and Customer Experience teams to deliver world-class customer-obsessed products and features.
- Be the voice of the customer. Develop a deep understanding of our customers and build the best product user experiences on their behalf through market research, experimentation, user testing, and data analysis.
- Research and translate industry problems into solutions through the use of technology and data. Your solutions should create a measurable "impact" on the lives of consumers.
- Create detailed product requirement documents and user stories with an ability to imagine the user journeys - happy paths, unhappy paths, and edge cases
- Empathize with dozens of personas and use cases, and think user-first.
- Have a data-oriented approach and an eye for numbers, insights, and metrics.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Build user insights and recommendations from the data. Create user cohorts and funnels to understand user behavior.
- Ability to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and manage fast-paced environments and changing priorities.
- And most essentially, a founder's mindset: is to own initiatives & deliver results.
- 0-1 year of relevant product management experience in consumer product organizations
- High energy and high ownership individual with a keen interest in building 0 to 1 systems that have large-scale real-world impact
- Good understanding of UX Design practices in the consumer internet space
- Ability to think granularly and are hungry to learn and evolve in all things.
- Bias for action and experience making things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a knack for articulating customer challenges clearly.
- Analyze and synthesize data, including writing SQL
- Proficient with data analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Adobe Omniture, etc., or the equivalents.
Good to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent practical experience with a deep understanding of technology platforms
What do we value?
- High energy and high ownership
- Data-driven decision making
- Ability to constantly experiment.
- Hungry for learning and a bias for action.
- Clearly articulate the user needs and insights & translate them into recommendations.
What does ForeignAdmits bring to the table:
Apart from monetary benefits, we offer
- An informal and self-managed work culture.
- Freedom to experiment with new ideas and technologies.
- A highly motivating work environment where you learn exponentially and grow with the organization.
- An opportunity to create an impact at scale.
- Opportunity to be a part of team to see our next series of funding
- Manage entire life cycle of the product from conception to final release and ensure that it can handle the complexities of the business
- Synthesize feedback,data,and company goals to develop a highquality and clear product roadmap.
- Define,measure,and share critical metrics to measure the success of the product in the market.
- Partner with design,engineering,and operations to scope and build features that solve and create new opportunities.
- Ensure that high standards of reliability,quality,usability,and measurement are adhere to throughouteachphaseofproductdevelopment,review,andadoptiont facilitate and align a successful product /featurerollout
- Regularly base line and track usage and impact of the product on business and product metrics to recommend strategies to improve.
- Partner with Leads on feature-related project priorities,milestones,and delivery dates.
Thrive is currently looking out for a rockstar Product Manager. S/he will be a very important person in Thrive's growth story. An ideal candidate will be someone who is highly data driven and understands the Indian consumer well. This person will be involved in the entire product development life-cycle; from concept through release.This person will also work directly with the founders of the company.
- Manage entire product development life-cycle from conception to design, development and roll-out
- Conduct market research, users survey's (qualitative & quantitative) to understand changes in market requirements
- Build & maintain Product Requirement Documents, and contribute to product road-map
- Liaison between Business Development, Design and Engineering teams to keep everyone up-to date on product road-map and release schedule's
- Conduct A/B testing of new features/updates launched within the product to identify the right path forward
- Co-ordinate with Design and Engineering team to ensure timelines are being met on both sides; whilst keeping all relevant stakeholders upto date; Utilize JIRA for work and workflow visualization to optimize work.
- Perform competitor analysis and bench-marking
- Track progress of market specific product improvements and measure impact
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience developing web products with a background in technical product management or web development.
- An academic background in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures
- Strong quantitative capabilities; an an ability to understand analytics platforms
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, and other audiences.
- Experience working with MySQL;
- Experience working with Google Analytics, HotJar, Google Tag Manager is a Plus!
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
1) Understanding the business requirements (specifically "WHY")
2) Participating, researching (similar products/apps) and brainstorming in designing the UX / UI with the business team and designers
3) Minimalization of the UI and UX to cut the clutters and make a WoW experience for the end customers
4) Working with developers and Project Manager to make sure they are always moving in the right direction
5) Involving and working with the QA team to make sure the product is actually shaping the way it is intended
6) Final approval of Quality Check of product to go live
7) Work with the Marketing team to further enhance and tune in the product UI/UX
B. You have to have fluency in written and verbal English
C. You must be creative, enthusiastic, hardworking and a team player
D. Ready to put extra hours when needed and to attend the late-night meetings as required during go live or similar deadlines
If you feel this position fits you, plz contact us with answers to the following:
1) Why should we hire you - in max 2 sentences?
2) List of references to your past work that you are proud of
3) Your current CTC and expected CTC
4) How many hours can you put up to achieve the very best in work?
About the company:
Nimble is a leader in IoT (Internet of things) technology and a Pet Tech Brand trusted by more than 20,000+ Pet Parents across North America. By leveraging our deep understanding of Pet Parent needs and decade-old expertise in IoT, we offer Peace of Mind for Pet Parents about their pet's health and safety. Nimble, Headquartered in Palo Alto CA, is backed by marquee entrepreneurs/Investors, and has offices in Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore- India and Palo Alto, USA. For more information please visit www.nimblewireless.com
We hire good people and make them great! We do this by fostering an open and fun work environment that allows employees to perform at their best. We believe in an environment where all employees are treated with respect and fairness and this helps our team become a better version of themselves every single day.
We are looking for talented product professionals to define, execute, and deliver world-class experiences for B2C products. This position will be directly reporting to CEO and the Product Head of the company.
- Product Manager manages end-to-end delivery of new products and features, from idea inception to launch.
- Key traits for a product manager at Nimble are strong customer orientation, in-depth problem solving, data driven decision-making, self-motivation, and structured long-term thinking.
- Define the product roadmap and drive the product development for Company, in an analytical and structured way across platforms (web, mobile, API).
- Understanding of technology, product development, product management, product planning
- The product manager will work at both the strategic level (generating new ideas) and the tactical level (managing roadmaps, writing business requirements and analysing data).
- Collaborate with business, tech, process, design, engineering, project management and produce high-quality product specifications and effectively prioritize and to deliver products and features on time.
- Lead product launches into other channels, markets or geographies with direction from senior leadership
- Identify feature risks from customer feedback and in-depth analysis of operational performance; share results with senior leadership in a scalable and a periodic manner
Analyse data from varied sources, competition and industry, and gather Voice of Customers from surveys and studies to identify problems and opportunities, emerging trends and areas for product improvement.
- 3 - 7 years of experience in product management preferably in consumer internet product-based company.
- Candidate should be a pet and nature lover or the proud owner of a pet.
- Candidate should have the experience in a leading a talented product team and would love to bring fresh ideas to tackle challenges in conceptualizing and designing.
- Proven track record of translating customer needs into business/product requirements
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive the management of the product.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule trade-offs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
Nimble offers an excellent package including employee stock options (ESOP), health insurance and other employee benefits. Compensation will not be a limitation for the ideal/motivated candidate.
The ideal candidate is comfortable understanding varied processes and requirements and is able to convert them to simple workflows. The candidate is a systems thinker and is able to understand how to build systems and also comfortable looking at data to make decisions and build business cases.
- Work with key stakeholders to solve for the biggest impediments to scale
- Build a process that is easy to execute and monitor to handle the complexities of product success.
- Lower processing times and drive process excellence by building tools and processes that leverage intelligence and automation
- 4 years or more experience as a product manager or project manager is highly preferred
- Prior experience as a manager for a product is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically, including the ability to formulate data-driven and result-oriented decisions.
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.