Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering an entirely new category of digital health, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston, develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, and, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
Quality Assurance Team at Biofourmis
For us our Quality Assurance (QA) professionals are engineers who review products to ensure they are functioning as needed. It is a position to track and remedy bugsand other issues that may make a product defective.
QA technicians are an important part of the developing stages of a new product, from the exploratory phases to engineering and implementing automated tests, to make sure the product operates as needed.
It is important for Quality Assurance engineers to confirm the product meets the needs of the customers and requirements. Reviewing system requirements, outlining corrective actions for when issues arise post-production and tracking quality-assurance metrics is a daily part of the Quality Assurance technician role.
Typical backgrounds for this career include a degree in computer science, engineering and/or sales, hands-on experience and training, as well as possessing soft skills such as excellent communication, being customer-focused, having an eye for detail and a passion for technology, which are key to Quality Assurance.
Mandatory Skills:A solid understanding and functional knowledge in Web and Mobile testing.
• Should have experience in API testing
• Clear understanding of SDLC and STLC(preferred AGILE)
• Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Test reporting tools will be mandatory
• At least 2+ years of experience in Manual testing in Mobile and Web platform
Creation and Execution of valid & optimized manual test cases.
Work closely with team to understand functionality of products and communicate with BA/developers to make defects resolved if needed.
Create and maintain comprehensive test data to support execution of test cases
Document, maintain and communicate issues found during test execution through defect tracking tools.
Working with cross functional teams to ensure product quality throughout the software development cycle.
Good to have
- Knowledge of Postman, Git and Bitbucket.
• Willing to learn Automation either in Mobile or Web platform.
• Knowledge of Python or Java will be having advantage
- Knowledge of IoT, AI and BLE testing.
- Passionate about design and UI, able to provide feedback regarding User Experience testing.
Biofourmis is a rapidly growing digital therapeutics company that is the leader in Personalized Predictive Care. Our disruptive innovations use advanced clinical-grade wearable sensors to continuously monitor bio vitals and process them using our patented and FDA-approved AI/ML algorithms to predict changes in physiology that are co-related to medical and disease events in the cardiac, oncology, respiratory, and other therapeutic areas.
We are pioneering an entirely new category of the healthcare system, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers.
We are a dynamic high-growth company, having quadrupled in size in the last 12 months. We are a Global organization with offices in Boston, Singapore, and Bangalore. We are backed by some of the premier venture capitalists in the world and enjoy the confidence of customers who are leaders in the healthcare and life sciences industry.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a QA/ Manual Tester, you will build test cases to execute in a formal testing environment.
What you will do:
- Gathering cross application functional requirements and translating them into testing requirements
- Understanding and deep diving into the current applications to define testing requirements
- Identifying opportunities and implement changes to increase efficiencies in the testing process
What you need to have:
- Have a technical background working as a programmer or tester
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to research, problem solve, and work independently or in a team environment
- Knowledge of SAS or Autosys is a plus
- Knowledge of Finance Industry is a plus
- Knowledge of ruby on rails is a plus
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS.....!!!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 8+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
Position Vacant Details
POSITION NAME : Software Test Engineer
EXPERIENCE : 1 to 4 Years
SALARY : Negotiable
LOCATION : Madurai
- Strong experience in writing test scenarios and test cases for web and Mobile apps(Android and IOS)
- Strong knowledge on Selenium, Appium, Microsoft SQL and Jmeter
- Having knowledge of functional, regression and ad-hoc testing
- Prepare test case for Unit, Functional, Load, Integration and system level
- Responsible for creating and reviewing test strategy, test plan and interaction with development team and Project Coordinator.
- Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect
- Review instances received through support/client feedback and take appropriate action on it
- Communication within different teams for testing activities
1. 2+ yrs of manual testing exp in web & mobile applications
2. Exp in automation of web testing / mobile testing technologies like Selenium, jasmine etc.
3. Working exp of Performance and security testing of applications
1. Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
2. Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
3. Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
4. Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
5. Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
6. Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
7. Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
8. Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
9. Monitor debugging process results
10. Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
11. Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
12. Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Managing the solving of problems concerning the test automation infrastructure
- Understand and maintain Test Automation Frameworks.
- Follow the coding standards and code walk through.
- Maintain Automation Standards and Processes documentation.
- Write automated test scripts under the direction of the Test Automation Lead.
- Ability to work independently on tasks / modules assigned related to automation
- Monitoring of and reporting on the progress of the test automation process
- Reporting on the quality of the test object
- Raise risks on time and provide alternate solutions to mitigate the risk
- Advice and support for the implementation of all types of tools
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
What you will do:
- Defining, implementing and executing regression and stress automation tests focused on embedded software and device firmware level
- Analyzing automation test results for failures, identifying issue trends and quantifying impact
- Isolating and reporting defects effectively quantifying customer impact and verifying fixes through regression testing and other test methodologies
- Working cross-functionally with other QA teams, Developers and Project Managers
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- BE– CS/ECE, MS, ME, MTech
- 2+ years of QA experience, preferably on consumer hardware/ software products
- Experience with hardware and/ or software development lifecycle processes
- Knowledge of Unix and Unix shell scripting
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Deep understanding of SQA methodologies and practices
- Ability to solve hard problems with creative and sustainable solutions
- Be detail-oriented and strive for the best product for our customers
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive features to delivery
- Should have strong hands on experience in developing applications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good logical sense, strong technical skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
*Automation tester : should have good experience in Selenium, Java and TestNG
*Manual tester : should have good experience and understanding of functional and API testing
*should have good communication skill and be a team player
We strive to build a workplace that helps everyone nurture a growth mindset and here's what our https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typito-Reviews-E4837925.htm" target="_blank">Glassdoor reviews say. You can learn more about https://typito.com/blog/thing-called-culture-typito/" target="_blank">our culture here and http://blog.typito.com/why-we-are-building-typito/" target="_blank">here's why we are building Typito.
If all of this looks exciting, please continue reading.
We are looking for a Product QA Analyst, with at least 2 years of QA experience and who will undertake the Quality Assurance testing of our web app (https://typito.com). Apart from QA, the role entails working closely on product lifecycle and product evolution along with the Product Management and the Technology team.
- Become the gate-keeper for Product Quality that we offer our customers and uphold the high standard of customer happiness we've achieved so far - https://www.g2.com/products/typito/reviews
- Work closely with engineers and product managers in rolling out new features and enhancements across Typito.
- Own and manage an exhaustive list of test-cases as part of the product development and document iterations of testing we do
- Develop an understanding of the Typito product and document use-case scenarios
- Own efforts on Functional, Regression, UI testing for Web and Mobile
- Participate in product feature rollouts and suggest useful feature additions on the app and recommend improvements in Typito to enhance user experience
- Be an advocate of app performance and lead initiatives on this front.
- Experience - At least 2 years experience being part of a QA team with defined responsibilities that gave you exposure to efficient testing and deployment processes.
- Impeccable communication skills - You'll be collaborating with multiple teams, having the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people is necessary.
- Critical thinking skills - You know how to think from a customer's perspective throughout the entire development cycle #empathy. You should be able to create lots of "What If" scenarios and make sure the app is battle-tested to handle those scenarios.
- Quick learner - Typito app is changing at a rapid pace, there is no single way to handle issues that come up. You must adapt quickly to new tools and techniques that keep improving your own workflow.
- Collaboration skills - As mentioned above, you'll be collaborating with developers and product managers, alike. It's important that you understand how to convey important issues to other people, and to listen well. We believe in the power of red-flagging and we expect the QA function to help us get upto speed on challenges faced by our customers.
- Automation testing skills is a strong plus as we would be experimenting with automation suites that can make our QA function more robust and efficient.
Our client is one of the oldest technical textile manufacturers in India. They produce a diverse range of products leveraging state of the art technology and innovation. The company is known for producing specialized products such as cordura, geo-synthetics and parasail fabrics of topnotch quality.
They cater to armed forces - DRDO is one of their prominent clients. Besides, US and EU markets are their biggest customers purchasing material for parachutes, automotive and industrial applications. Through years of operations, the company has set up joint ventures and entered into long term agreements with many reputed companies in India and abroad.
What you will do:
- Developing import functionality from Excel to ERP on premise
- Preparing test scripts for testing the configured scenarios
- Testing may also include Unit testing, Performance Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing
- Testing the end to product scenarios in line with product standards and resolving conflicts with the help of technical team
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you must have:
- At least five years' experience in ERP implementation, configuration, system design or related business experience
- Good command on SSRS reporting and Technical
- Excellent online presentation skills using Teams. Able to implement both Discrete and Process Manufacturing
- Deep knowledge in AP, AR, GL, Inventory, Warehouse management and FA
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 ,R3
- Certification and/or experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, AX 2012 R2, R3 or AX 7/D365FO are a plus
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
StyleCracker is the most innovative fashion tech platform in the country. With a vision to make India stylish, we have developed the StyleCracker Box that combines leading technology and first hand stylist experience to curate highly personalised looks for every unique customer.
We're looking to build upon our solid foundation and develop an unmatched solution that can truly help us work towards our mission.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the quality of product visible to millions of users.
- Prepare proper documentation for test cases, release notes, etc.
- Keep track of bugs and prioritize those in coordination with Product Managers.
- Write and execute detailed test cases for upcoming features and ensure customer requirements and development is closely aligned.
- Contribute ideas to improve/develop our QA processes and best practices based on your extensive experience.
- Troubleshoot application issues and coordinate issue resolution with developers, PMs and internal teams.
- Ensure that software functionality is implemented with a focus on code optimization and organization.
- Excellent understanding of software development life cycle.
- Should be strong in writing use cases.
- Strong understanding of determining the cause of bugs.
- Excellent knowledge of API responses, statuses, etc.
- Excellent understanding of load time optimization, latency, etc.
- Hands on experience with performance measuring tools like jMeter, Postman, etc.
- Experience with using the latest engineering tools (eg. Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, Git/Perforce).
- Excellent team orientation and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of frontend and backend technologies.
- Knowledge of automation testing tools such as Selenium.
- Experience working in agile methodology.
- Experience with API automation testing.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, manage workload and consistently deliver results.
- Understanding of the different types of testing between UAT, Security and Performance.
- Ability to generate benchmarks by comparing similar products / services.
- Bachelors or masters degree in computer science or a related field.
- 2 – 3 years experience as a QA engineer on native mobile (android and ios) and web applications.