- Role: Senior QA Engineer
- Experience: 1+ Years
- CTC: Up to 45k(Hike on current CTC)
Must-Have Skills (Mandatory):
- QA professional with 1+ years of experience in Manual testing
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and customer interfacing skills.
- Must have good analytical and sharp observation skills
- Should have good experience writing test scenarios and test cases.
- Should have worked in larger enterprise-level applications.
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to unleash the power of the cloud on their terms by helping them rapidly achieve continuous and autonomous cloud governance at scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes across FinOps, SecOps and CloudOps such as a 40% decrease in cloud costs and a 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well-Architected Framework (WAF). CoreStack works with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government.
The company is backed by industry-leading venture investors. CoreStack is a recent recipient of the 2021 Gold Stevie American Business Awards in the Cloud Infrastructure category and the 2021 Gold Globee Winner of the Most Innovative Company of the Year in IT Cloud/SaaS. In addition, CoreStack won the 2021 Best New Products American Business Award in Cloud Governance as well as Golden Bridge Awards for Cloud Computing/SaaS Innovation and Cloud Security Innovation. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. The Company is a three-time TiE50 Winner and an Emerge 50 League-10 NASSCOM award recipient in Enterprise Software. CoreStack is a Google Cloud Build Partner, Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner, and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Competency Partner.
- Part of a product team responsible for the Quality of the product used by Global customers
- Drive the automation efforts to reduce the time taken to identify issues
- Contribute towards the process improvement involving the entire Product development life cycle.
- Should be able to capture the user behavior and identify the gaps in UX flows.
- Responsible for the performance and usability of the Product.
- Minimum 4+ Years of experience in testing domain.
- Should be well versed with Software Testing Methodologies and Techniques
- Should have experience in AWS or Azure or Google Cloud
- Should have experience in Manual Testing and identifying the critical scenario.
- Should have experience in Data Base testing
- Should have experience in Test Management tools.
- Should have experience in performance testing, load testing and basic knowledge on security testing.
- API testing using Soap UI is an added advantage.
- Selenium with Java is an added advantage.
- CI & CD using Jenkins is an added advantage.
- Prior work experience with Cloud domain and cloud based products is a Plus
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefit package with appreciable equity
- Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
- Health insurance and other company benefits
Job Description :
We are looking for a QA Engineer to assess software quality through Manual and Automated Testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting software bugs and glitches. You should have a keen eye for details and must be competent in executing test cases. You should also possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills and should be passionate about quality ensuring that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Testing life cycle SDLC STLC.
- Analysis of the requirement Design & Implement functional test-cases.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Ensure complete test -coverage, interact with Product management development team & different stakeholders.
- Involve in Test-plan, Test scenario Test strategy review. Participate in the defect triage call, use the existing Tool & built the new Test script
- Hands-on API testing with REST Assured, Postman, Swagger.
- Should be having a good Analytical Skill.
- Should be expert in SQL severRedshift & web service testing.
- Expert in Agile & waterfall methodology & feature file writing.
- Assist in setting up & built the new Test- environments.
- Helping in new processes & procedures.
- Candidate must have good understanding of Automation Framework
- Test Execution (Expert) - Deep dive into large volumes of data comparison validation
- Test Framework (Expert) - Solid understanding of Test Phases, Type of testing to be undertaken & be able to perform them. Risk gate assessments for entry & exit criteria's. Test outputs - plan, cases, results, sign off reports.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have strong experience working in the Software Testing field throughout the career across all phases of software development life cycle.
- SAAS application testing experience
- Must have exposure as well as hands on experience of manual as well as performance testing for various web based, mobile based and desktop-based Software Products and Application projects.
- Must have strong hands-on experience of various types of testing including end to end functional testing, UIUX, Performance, Security, Architecture, Websites and Performance testing etc.
- Must have led various software testing projects end to end including Test Plans & Test Cases preparation, Effort Estimation, Test Reporting, Project Coordination activities for various projects.
- Knowledge of Database testing over MySQL or other relational non-relational databases is a plus.
- Strong experience with Automation tools including Selenium and others for testing Web basedREST APIsWeb ServicesSchedulersBatches & Event driven applications.
- Knowledge of at least one Programming language & coding on an Automation framework is plus.
- Must have familiarity to leading tools for requirement management, test case management, bug management and version control.
- Should have strong documentation and verbal communication skills and excellent aptitude.
- Good to have: JIRA, Lean FT, Jenkins
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 3-years of experience as a QA.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION:In-Office - Jaipur, India
SHIFT TIMINGS: 10 am to 7pm IST
2 pm to 11 pm
3 pm to 12 am
We are looking for a proficient individual who can provide expertise in the planning,
constructing, and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge
including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall
test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track
defects to closure and keeps defect repositories up-to-date.
● Build and grow the QA team at Truemeds
● Set up QA pipeline from scratch using and latest technologies
● Experienced in user requirement analysis, documenting test plans, and execution of test
● Developed and prepared test plans, and test cases for both positive and negative
scenarios and mapped the same to requirements.
● Performed API Level testing for web services.
● Good understanding of testing methodologies SDLC and STLC
● Knowledge about Agile/Scrum methodology.
● Good oral and written communication skills with logical thinking.
● Worked closely with the PM to develop QA estimates.
● Should have knowledge of bug tracking system/bug life-cycle management tools
(JIRA) a plus.
● Generated Weekly Status Reports on the progress of testing and provided to QA
Lead during Sprints
● Conducted back-end testing for data verification and data validation using SQL.
● Hands on experience in Automation testing using selenium
● Writing Test cases using Element locators, Web Driver methods, Java programming
features and TestNG Annotations
● Executing existing automation test scripts in Selenium and Reporting Defects
● Should be able to write the automation framework and have experience in Gherkin
● Minimum 4-5 years exp and at least 3 years experience in Selenium Automation with
● Have worked in Test automation using Selenium
● Should have the ability to identify and automate the test cases for business processes
● Analyze IT Business Processes and translate that into Test Requirements
About Us -
Gold is the most trusted asset across the entire world. We are building the digital infrastructure to make a gold backed currency easier to use than a WhatsApp message. The Company has gained about 12 million
customers, largely through a focus on partnerships with large institutions like banks, payment apps and stock brokers. SafeGold converts vault stored gold into a digital product which can be sold by any digital
platform. Using SafeGold APIs any app or company can offer its customers the option to buy, sell, store and redeem gold at the click of a button for as little as Re.1.
Our API suite which is consumed by partners like HDFC, Amazon, PhonePe, MiPay, Axis Bank, Federal Bank, PC Jewellers, Caratlane, etc.
SafeGold is backed by the World Gold Council and leading venture capital funds, Beenext and Pravega.
We’re a small team with insanely large ambitions. We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will work closely
with the tech and product teams to navigate SafeGold’s codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You'll have a huge
impact on the quality of SafeGold’s growing suite of products and services. You will be responsible for monitoring every phase of the development process and ensuring that the design and software adhere to the company standards.
What will your job entail:
● Document Test Cases.
● Develop and maintain automation suite throughout the product life cycle.
● Develop data driven test automation scripts and execute tests.
● Utilize innovative test technologies to develop application testing strategy.
● Analyse and debug the test data to identify the root cause of failures.
● Actively communicate test progress, results and other relevant information to project
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● 5-6 year(s) experience in Manual + Automation Testing. At least 2 years of proven experience in
an early stage startup is a must have
● Familiarity with Automation tools like Selenium.
● Proficiency in writing test scripts(Java/Python).
● Basic knowledge of build tools like Jenkins.
● Basic Understanding of OOPS.
● Knowledge of Load test tools like Locust,Jmeter.
● Degree in Computer Engineering or relevant fields
● Introductory Round to understand a bit more about your experience
● A take-home assignment
● Final Interview Round
If you are looking for a change this is what we can promise you:
You will have challenging problems to solve
You will have flexibility and autonomy to solve problems and deliver solutions
We will provide a highly collaborative environment with skilled and super friendly teammates
We will fully support you in developing software the right way
We won't burden you with useless policies and procedures
We will provide you the tools you need to do your job right
You will be challenged to continually learn new skills and become an expert in cloud computing (over 90% of our employees are AWS Certified)
If that sounds attractive please apply! We'd love to talk to you.
Here are some more details about the position:
You will be hands-on member of the time writing test cases, creating test plans, writing automation, and executing test cases. You will work with a project manager, software development engineers, user experience and interface designers, and customer stakeholders to deliver high quality, scalable and maintainable software solutions.
Work with software engineers to deliver UI-level tests as they are developing new functionality.
Perform automated and manual testing as required for the project.
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Write and implement test cases within the test framework.
Participate in all Agile/Scrum ceremonies, including discussing and writing stories and tests to prepare for upcoming sprints.
Help prepare and produce releases of software components.
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies within the test area.
Drive the team towards continuous deployment.
5 years experience manually testing software.
Hands-on experience with setting up and using Selenium and other UI testing frameworks.
Knowledge of Relational Databases, including SQL to look at data.
Experience with development using Agile/Scrum
Openness to learning other technologies including front-end and back-end frameworks.
Able to assess a feature or function definition and determine if it can and should be automated.
Cloud Platforms (Azure, AWS or Heroku)
SourceTree and Bitbucket
Project management software - Jira
Using Postman to test Rest APIs
- 0-3 years of software testing and application regression testing.
- Strong expertise in manual testing
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Responsible for writing test cases, executing them and maintaining the relevant logs.
- Analyze test results to ensure functionality is implemented correctly in all platforms (Android, iOS, and web) and highlight them in case it is not so.
- Participating in status meetings
- Communicate progress of testing activities to the Team Lead/Manager
- Identify and prepare technical test data
- Execute testing cycle activities as defined in test plan Identify, log, and follow-up on all defects encountered
- Maintain and communicate a solid understanding of software testing best practices, methodologies and terminology.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Responsible for test related documentation and archiving
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proficient experience in creating test cases
- Experience with testing REST-based APIs and Services (Postman)
- Experience in manual, exploratory, regression, and functional website and mobile testing
- Strong analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Experience writing automated test scripts for marketing and ecommerce websites
- Experience writing automation scripts for desktop and mobile resolutions
- Experience with Issue and Project tracking software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ensure processes used for system testing are adequate and appropriate
- Develop manual test procedures
- Work closely with the development team to ensure that Leica Microsystems products meet (and exceed) end-user expectations
- Develop and maintain the system and user acceptance tests and scripts based on product requirements
- Procure, create and manage test data required
- Executing system and user acceptance tests and producing test logs and issue reports
- Management of test coverage to ensure all requirements are adequately tested
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues to generate root cause identification and resolution
- Bachelor of Engineering or Masters in software engineering / Informatics or equivalent.
- Experience in device/embedded software testing
- Experience of working in an Agile environment, testing user stories, and participating in SCRUM, sprint planning, and backlog review activities.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in verbal and written English.
- Experience working with CI tools (ideally TeamCity).
Nice to have / Ideally:
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certified tester.
- Experience in medical device quality standards such as IEC 62304, ISO 13485, and ISO 14971.
- 3-6 years of experience in testing medical device applications.
- Experience working with teams across the globe.
- Experience testing end-to-end applications that interact with hardware devices.
- Experience in the Cybersecurity domain
Designation: Associate - QA
Office Location: Goregaon Mumbai
Position description: 2+ years of hands on experience in testing.
- To work closely with software developers and product planners to understand more about what the product is for, its key features and the intended audience
- Required to carry out a mix of key functional and non-functional tests such as Sanity, Regression, Load, Security and Deployment
- Required to plan test cases in consultation with the stake holders
- Required to document all bugs and findings of these tests and ensuring they are addressed
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
Functional: Manual Functional Testing of Web and Mobile Applications, Writing Test Cases, Regression Testing, Data Verification, GIT & JIRA, Basic Automation Testing,
Testing feeds - Understanding of JSON and XML structures, Testing tools like Postman, Swagger & Charles Proxy, Browser Development Tools,GIT & JIRA.
To perform software tests to ensure quality
Review of software requirements
Preparation of test cases
Automating responsive layout
Reporting of defects
Preparation of test reports
Identify Security vulnerabilities
Programming knowledge for automation testing
Selenium Web Driver