As a Product Manager at Appyhigh, you will own the product vision and define the product roadmap. You will be working closely with tech, design, content, and business teams to build and launch the product, engage users, retain and delight them & win a significant market share.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Take onus for the product’s success.
- Plan new features and changes to the product based on requirements gathered across consumer needs, market research, industry trends, partner/ advertiser feedback, management team, and business strategy.
- Lead efforts across Research, UI, UX, & Product Architecture. Manage the development life cycle using agile scrum.
- Manage and coordinate with the Design, Marketing, and Tech team to achieve the best implementation method and set achievable yet ambitious short- and long-term goals.
- Work closely with management on prioritization of tasks & projects for every monthly build.
- Ensuring proper documentation and updating product trackers for clear visibility to the whole team
- Organize daily scrums, internal discussions, and brainstorming sessions to evolve the product with new ideas.
- Help the quality team in building & refining test cases for UAT with the right tools
- Set up a Growth Strategy & User engagement campaigns based on user journey.
- Optimize the design & develop functionalities to increase adoption based on user research
- Ensuring product decisions are based on strong logic and in-depth analysis, and value of data over opinions.
- Analyze the competition, new market trends, and technological landscape and its implications for the product.
- Continuously improve the product for a better user experience.
- Engage in product partnership deals to ensure the maximum monetization of the product inventories.
- Define, track, and improve key product metrics and monitor those metrics. Collate and analyze key daily/weekly/monthly data on various features' performance and report key findings.
Skills and qualifications for this role :
- Bachelor's degree required with specialization in engineering from IIT(s), NIT(s) or any other premier Institute.
- Minimum 2+ years of product experience in consumer (B2C) mobile apps.
- Possess strong decision-making and prioritization skills.
- Outstanding written communication and people skills.
- Should create prototypes and flow charts/user flow diagrams using tools like Balsamiq and InVision.
- Experience in Analytical/MIS Tools/Product Marketing Tools (Firebase, Google Analytics, Clevertap, etc.)
- Able to fit in well within an informal startup environment and provide hands-on management.
- The high energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals.
Job Type: Full Time
About AppyHigh Technologies LLP
Appyhigh is a multi-product technology venture founded in 2018, that creates and invests in everyday apps for the masses. Our in-house laboratory has launched over 30 chartbuster applications with 100mn+ downloads and is perpetually hustling over many more in the making.
We also help technology startups to accelerate their journey to growth and profitability and co-publish apps with developers.
Founded by third-generation tech entrepreneurs who have made successful exits in the past, and backed by an enthusiastic team, Appyhigh is looking to make a mark in the world of the internet with finely designed products for the digital masses.
If this excites you, then believe us when we say - we have not even scratched the surface yet!
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey will more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About our Client :
Our client is one of the most innovative and fast growing InsureTech platform that offers contextual insurance in a blink.
We are a team of consumer obsessed & driven people. We want to reimagine insurance through a consumption lens for millions. We are a B2C and B2B2C platform that wants to simplify the way insurance is experienced with principles of transparency, trust and contextualize. The multiple ideas that we are building upon are all about an experience beyond the way insurance is understood or sold at present in India.
A sneak peak into the opportunity:
- 7+ million active customer base (Mostly acquired in last 6 months)
- 6+ million Insurance policies issued
- Created community for 2 & 4 Wheeler vehicle owners, in the beta version and onboarded 120K+ users in no time.
- A rapidly growing team in tech + product with some of the finest folks in the industry
- A rapidly growing team of PMs
- An opportunity to build products that influence insurance awareness and buying at the grassroot level.
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are creating various verticals such as acquisition, growth, partner integration (B2B2C) & community. You will have a very critical role to play as the leader of one or more of these verticals.
Being comfortable in the chaos of a fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity, penchant for innovation, an innate ability to get into details and drive execution excellence is essential to success in this profile.
As a senior product leader, you will interact frequently with other key stakeholders during the research, design, and development process to build the product vision, iterate the product and partner on execution. You will shape the product strategy and roadmap for your products, and guide your team to build innovative and scalable products and drive execution excellence.
In this role, you will report to the VP of Product and also work closely with the founder to help shape our overall product roadmap to build high impact Insurance solutions.
Preferred Qualifications :
- 4+ years proven experience at building high-impact products at scale, preferably in a fast-paced B2C internet/e-commerce company
- B.Tech / MBA or equivalent experience from premier schools
- Experience in building & leading high-performance teams
- Ability to operate in a very fast-paced, constantly changing and evolving environment
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technology and coming up with long term Product roadmaps aligned to the company strategic direction
- Good business smarts along with strong problem solving and metrics orientation
- Design thinking, user empathy and deep understanding of Indian customers
- Good technical understanding with an ability to be hands-on with Engineering teams for implementation and trade-offs
- Crisp written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders and manage senior stakeholders
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience working in a product role at a consumer technology organization, preferably a startup
- Hands-on approach and a willingness to roll-up one's sleeves and get the job done
- High on user empathy so you can be the voice of the customer and solve real problems through your products
- Exceptional decision-making skills to prioritize across needs to achieve maximum value
- Thrive in a start-up environment: love dealing with pace, changing needs, and limited resources
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically including the ability to formulate data-driven and result-oriented decisions
- Salary - 70 - 95 LPA
- Owning the product definitions and execution. Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes to build an actionable product roadmap
- Work with cross-functional teams (like Engineering, Design, Operations, Marketing) to create and implement a decisive product plan from product development to actual production. You own the execution
- This role requires hustle and demonstrable experience in prioritization- we have to move from 0 -> 1 pretty quickly
- Set your product’s goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with Jupiter’s mission and drive maximum impact. You should understand numbers and what they mean
Should be able to articulate your thoughts and ideas, communicate with key stakeholders (which includes technical and business teams across the organization) and leverage those discussions to translate business requirements to the engineering team.
- You’ve tried building your own start-ups from the ground-up
- You’re passionate about FinTech and have launched consumer facing products in the space
- Proven experience communicating to senior management, peers and team members.
- You’ve studied at a top engineering or B-school
- To get closer to this, come have a chat with us and discover us a notch closer.
Astrum is a product-focused IT company, providing integrated cloud applications with feature modules made available as micro-services. The software applications we develop are owned and marketed by us under different product names. The two key sectors we focus on are international trade commerce and financial technology which have relevance to Exim trade, escrow services, export documentation, partnering LSPs, fractional/token-based payment ecosystem, expense management, virtual payment instruments and financial accounting. We are focusing on b2b as our target audience, with applications that complement the existing ecosystem/technical infrastructure of any organization.
Title: Technical Product Manager
The position requires day-to-day interaction with product management, including defining market requirements, product requirement documents and packaging the features into product releases. The TPM works closely with key customers, product architects and development, marketing, sales, and support to develop and manage new product releases and upgrades to customers.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary product expert and evangelist
- Lead product design, development and release process for assigned products and maintain the product development road map
- Coordinate the collection, description, analysis and prioritization of requests for new product functionality from management, customers and prospects
- Create detailed use cases, business requirement
- Project reporting external and internal
- Support through leading the development and maintenance of various technical marketing collateral including application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, field training presentations, online marketing content and demos
- Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses
- Coordinate the beta testing of new products and features. Document and report problems and recommend solutions/improvements
- Adapting a project execution structure and process from a base
- Overseeing and ensuring validation on the technical architecture/specifications Actively participating in project sizing and resource requirements
- Establishing good project metrics, exit criteria by deliverable and project phase Establishing a Scope management process
- Managing the day-to-day team and personnel issues (onsite)
- Ensuring quality of the end deliverable
- Staging and executing User Acceptance of the end deliverable Establishing and executing the roll-out strategy
- Perform product demonstrations at trade shows, online seminars, and other events
- Document answers to customer technical questions that cannot be answered by sales staff or product support specialists using existing documentation.
- 4-5 years of hands-on coding/development experience, 1-2 years of team leader experience
- Strong problem-solving skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to effectively interact and communicate with executive management
Masters India is a GST Suvidha Provider (GSP) appointed by Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN), a Government of India enterprise. Our mission is to build intuitive software solutions for complex problems faced by businesses across the globe. We are fulfilling our mission by offering tax and financial automation products to enterprises.
We offer advance compliance automation solutions to enterprises that reduce their compliance work, increase work accuracy and improve ease of doing. We help some of the largest companies in the world file billions in taxes.
Looking for a self-motivated and highly driven Product Leader.
What you will do :
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop product positioning strategies.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Develop Product Roadmap and ensure it is achieved.
- Work with SMEs to produce comprehensive documents that can be used by the development team to code and the QA team to write test cases.
What you get : A competitive package and a chance to participate in a life altering business plan that will fundamentally disrupt and change one of the largest industry segments in India and the world.
Job role requirement :
- Must be customer-obsessed, data-first with great communication skills. The candidate should have built/managed at least 1 B2B SaaS Product.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Holistic understanding of development practices and product lifecycle
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
WHY US ?
You’ll be surrounded by passionate team members.
Opportunity to experience startup culture.
You’ll experience true collaboration.
Your work has a visible impact.
Opportunities for innovation.
Location: Noida, Sector 63
Employment Type: Permanent
Functional Area: Product Mamagement
- Develop and lead the product vision and strategy for the #PaymentsPlatform.
- Understand the jobs to be done for the platform, synthesize those needs to shape the product roadmap for a suite of platform products, and define key metrics.
- Strategically assess new opportunities and develop alignment around these.
- Manage and develop a team of platform product managers.
- Collaborate and build executive alignment for your vision .
- B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science, Engineering or related field from a Tier 1 engineering college filled with energetic, creative minds, collaborative teams & expert coders. We are looking for passionate leaders to continue growing our talented teams.
- Technical and analytical background
- Previous experience of minimum 1 year in product/ consulting will be preferred
- 1-3 years of experience.
Location : Gurgaon
About Mudrantar Solutions Private Limited
Mudrantar Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US based startup, Mudrantar Corporation. Mudrantar is a well-funded startup focused on disruptive changes in the Accounting Software for Small, Medium as well as Large businesses in India. Our state-of-the-art OCR + Machine Learning Technology allows customers to simply take photos and our software does the rest of the heavy lifting. Our strategy for CAs, CS and Tax Practitioners is realized through web access for our customers to manage their practice and also manage client communication through freely available mobile app. We also offer data entry automation services through AI/ML platform.
As a Product Engineering Manager in the SaaS industry, you will use your unique blend of business and technical savvy to create product strategies that solve user challenges to drive revenue growth via increased adoption and retention. This role is responsible for driving Mudrantar’s SaaS roadmap towards building a scalable, intelligent and modular Practice Management System to increase profitability and productivity for our customers.
Our products, MScan and DocBins are already being used by Practice Professionals in India as well as USA. If you are interested in building the next big thing, creating a global impact on millions of users, have a passion for making data work for you, and want to own a product in the near future, this is the place for you. From a career growth perspective, there are few better product organizations to be in, where you will be able to work, learn, and grow at this pace.
- Full time employment
- Any location in India
- Develop and lead the product vision and strategy for Mudrantar SaaS Product
- Understand the jobs to be done for the product, synthesize those needs to shape the product roadmap for a suite of products & services, and define key metrics
- Strategically assess new opportunities and develop alignment around these
- Collaborate and build executive alignment for your vision
- Foster a community of data-informed decision making
- Provide hands-on leadership for teams consisting of top-notch engineers and Managers
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular and deep mentoring.
- Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
Who will be ideal for this role?
- 3+ years of work experience in the SaaS Product Management team and can translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Love candidates having First Principles Thinking, Bias for Action, & Strong opinions, loosely held.
- Customer Obsessed: Gain deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Impact-driven: Ability to work with engineers and designers to deliver key results.
- Follows Ship now, Perfect later: iterative development principles and practices, including breaking large product goals into small, achievable slices for early and frequent delivery.
Nice to have
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent Computer Science course
- 3+ years programming experience with exposure to Python, NodeJS, VueJS, ExpressJS
- Demonstrable track record of SaaS product Development and Team Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a Fast-growing Start-Up with lucrative compensation benefits
- Working directly with the leaders; having high level of work independence, autonomy and empowerment to lead company-wide changes
- Work with a market dominating technology
- Being part of a start-up from an early stage, lead your area of expertise and be a part of this exciting growth journey
- Excellent opportunity for learning how to build teams, achieve goals and handle high growth situations. Ideal for people with entrepreneurial ambitions
We are looking for an experienced product leader to join us to work on leveraging products to rapidly accelerate community growth and personalization.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for BabyChakra suite of products
- Partner with engineering to build products and customer experiences that delight our users and partners
- Define feature visions and roadmaps, gathering requirements from the community and business stakeholders
- Drive measurable business impacts working closely with cross-functional teams across the GoodGlamm group
- Actively prioritize backlogs that are optimized against benefit tradeoffs
- Write agile user stories and validate product ideas with stakeholders
- Make data-driven decisions with developers, QA, product designers and analysts to constantly deliver incremental and tangible value to the customer
- Be the internal voice and advocate of the customer and domain subject matter expert
- Demonstrated experience building products across community and commerce; side projects are welcome!
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to take ownership to build 0-1 systems that have large scale impact
- Demonstrated experience of having managed an entire product life cycle from Business & Consumer insights, PRDs, UI/ UX oversight, stakeholder alignment to execution
- Proven ability to adopt a creative and data-driven approach to solving problems.
- Inspiring & strong communicator, excited to collaborate with cross functional stakeholders
- Obsessed with user experience / journeys to understand and create a global product
- An intense curiosity about all things technology to include IoT, Data Science, UX and more
About OYE! Rickshaw
Oye! connects real Bharat with public transportation and nearby public places via it’s shared, electric, micro-mobility, tech-based marketplace. We solve people's daily commute problems, making it a seamless, reliable, affordable, and convenient experience for our customers. We do it all through our 100% plug-in electric rickshaws.
Why Oye! Rickshaw?
- We are working on some of the most complex problems in micro-mobility, electric vehicles. You will be challenging yourself everyday and learn along the way.
- Our team is still small and you will get a chance to work on most interesting and impactful problems. Absolutely no boredom.
- You will be working in a very fast growing early stage startup. You will get a chance to grow as an Oyepreneur very quickly.
What will you do?
- Work with a world class team of developers to build robust secure and scalable systems to power our Geo-spatial, Demand, Availability, Matching, Allocation and other platforms
- Be responsible for building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps for our upcoming initiatives
- Understand the market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
- Work with designers, engineers, marketing, and other teams to deliver products
What’s the eligibility?
- You have 2-5 years of experience working on building products or problem-solving in a B2C startup / product-first venture
- A very keen product sense exhibited through decisions in the past
- You are data-oriented and believe that everything can be measured, since “what gets measured gets improved” eventually
- You have a good understanding of funnels, cohorts, sprint & agile ways of working, PRDs & wireframes
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles, and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans
- You have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building
- You have the business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability
- You seek high ownership, independent environments and feedback oriented cultures
Why work with us?
- We are working on some of the most complex problems in micro-mobility, electric vehicles. You will be challenging yourself everyday and learn along the way.
- Our team is still small and you will get a chance to work on most interesting and impactful problems. You'd be wearing many hats participating in every phase of development. Absolutely no boredom.
- You will be working in a very fast growing early stage startup. You will get a chance to grow as a technologist and as an Oyepreneur very quickly.
Remember Bob, the builder and his pals? They solved problems with a positive attitude & loved building new things together. If you idolized Bob as a child and dreamt of building things and solving problems like him, we have just the role for you.
We are looking for our own master builder (read Product Manager) who wants to build solutions for problems in skill-building and recruitment. As a Product Manager, you will take on the challenge of building a world-class internship platform. You will wear multiple hats (just like Bob) & work with different teams to deliver high-quality products.
If you have the following characteristics of Bob and his pals, this role is for you -
- Bob - Bob is an enthusiastic builder and along with his team, he is able to convert any idea into reality. He has great communication skills which help him co-ordinate with his team-mates
- Roley - Roley keeps rolling. He is a hustler who is always ready for anything and likes to be able to prove that anything is possible
- Mucky - Just as the name suggests, Mucky loves to dig deep into the muck. Like Mucky, you need to be able to dig deep into a problem and find its root cause
- Lofty - Lofty sets himself high goals. He is passionate about his work and always aims for perfection. Just like him, you should be immensely passionate about building beautiful high-impact products
- Scoop - Scoop is full of creative ideas and with a little help, he can always find a way to dig himself out from a problem
- Dizzy - Dizzy is witty and is good with numbers. She is a know-it-all. Just like her, you should be capable of pulling data that you require and generating insights from it
Your responsibilities would include-
- Developing product roadmap - Why, what, when & how to build
- Designing elegant & thorough solutions to problems & getting them implemented along with developers
- Getting a lot of stuff implemented in a short period of time through process & hustle
You will get-
- A shot at building something truly disruptive; there is no revolutionary product for education/ recruitment like there is Uber for transportation/Amazon for e-commerce
- A chance to really make a difference by creating products that will impact millions of lives for the better
- A lot of creative freedom - You’ll get to take strategic calls on product
- Awesome colleagues & a great work environment