Typeset solves every researcher’s problem in a research cycle, from discovery to formatting to peer-review to publication. All in one single platform.
We are looking for an insatiably curious, always learning Sr. Fullstack Engineers
- Work closely with leadership, engineering and design to develop and deliver best-in-class solutions.
- Do detailed product research to figure out solutions to ambiguous problems.
- Interact with the design team to convert product requirements into actionable prototypes. Provide feedback on the prototypes to convert into final visual design.
- Closely work with engineering to flush out the product requirements into clear executable tasks.
- Build innovative concepts and successfully champion them through senior management and other teams.
- Use a combination of outstanding analytical skills, business judgment, and strategic thinking to innovate and create world-class experiences
- Take initiative. Doesn't wait to be asked. Plans efficiently while avoiding analysis paralysis
- Proactively filling communication gaps amongst all team members – We believe good communication solves half the problem.
You must have:
- Mandatory 2+ years of experience as a software engineer. Our suite of products require you to constantly communicate with the engineering team. Thinking from a technical perspective helps.
- An earlier product management experience is beneficial, but not a must. If you have worked in B2C technology companies from idea to maturity, it’s a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and broad business knowledge. Knowledge of Product/ Service Lifecycle (PLC) and product development is a plus. If you are starting out, we will mentor you in the required processes.
- Exceptional communication, writing, and presentation skills, with ability to tailor communications to technical, business, and executive-level audiences.
- Experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements is a plus.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines is a plus.
Bonus • Experience working with Start-up is a plus point.
Glassdoor Reviews - https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typeset-Reviews-E1733124.htm" target="_blank">https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typeset-Reviews-E1733124.htm
Google Docs For Research. Join us if you want to solve Challenging Technology problems!
At Typeset, we have been building a symphony in technology, product, and design. We want to take this opportunity to describe what you might experience after joining Typeset.
Typeset is among a select few, Indian SaaS startups that have been competing and thriving in a global B2C market. We have raised more than 1 Million USD in funding from investors. There are only a few companies in India that focus on Global B2C SaaS. You can probably count them on your fingertips.
The team at Typeset is composed of engineers & designers who have held senior positions at India's leading startups such as Flipkart, Blackbuck, and Grofers before joining Typeset.
We are a team of researchers and engineers who love to build disruptive technologies that unlock value for our users. We have researchers from 103 countries writing on the platform, including those from NASA, CERN, Stanford, MIT, etc. We are growing rapidly, adding 10,000 new users every month. We have around 250,000+ users on our platform
Our customers are:
(c.) Individual Researchers
Through B2B, we are growing our revenues at ~15% MOM. Our clients include Stanford GSB, IIMs, US Air Force Publisher to name a few.
Academia an evolving industry for technology innovations and it's about time we disrupt it!
Do you prefer to get speeding tickets or parking tickets?
Because at Cogoport we are speeding ahead to do something remarkable for the world. We are trying to solve the Trade Knowledge and Execution Gap, which is currently widening and preventing trade to the tune of $3.4 trillion annually. This Gap has enormous economic as well as human impact and disproportionately hits small and medium businesses globally.
The team at Cogoport is working on developing a new category, the Global Trade Platform, that helps companies discover and connect with appropriate trade partners, optimize shipping and logistics options and costs, and improve cash management and cash flow.
Cogoport is currently in hypergrowth mode. We are proud to have been named an Asia-Pacific High-Growth Company by the Financial Times and an Indian Growth Champion by the Economic Times. We are aiming to reach an annualized revenue of $1 billion (7700 Crores INR) by this summer and are hiring over 500 additional employees. We are currently hiring in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai and Bangalore.
Cogoport Culture: We have two core values at Cogoport—Intrapreneurship and Customer-centricity. If you share these values and are a hard worker who is willing to take risks (and occasionally get a speeding ticket), you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions with Cogoport.
Life at Cogoport :It’s rare to be able to join a company that can give you the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see your ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the smartest engineers and commercial specialists in India and the Asia Pacific Region.
With huge growth and the right entrepreneurial mindset, comes huge opportunities! So, wherever you join us, you’ll be able to dream, deliver better and brighter solutions, and speed ahead with the possibility to propel your career forward in endless directions as our company continues to grow and expand.
For more insights about the company: https://cogoport.com/about
International Trade can be complicated at times and every day brings new challenges and opportunities to learn. When we simplify international trade, it empowers and affects every human being on the face of this earth. Seven billion people - one common problem.
As a part of the Talent team at Cogoport, you will get an opportunity to be a part of an industry-wide revolution in the world of shipping and logistics by collaborating with other brilliant minds to resolve real world on-ground challenges. You will have a direct impact on the revenue and profitability growth for the organization.
Areas of Impact for you
- Ownership of product delivery, devops, cybersecurity, performance, impeccable software quality, and configuration.
- Hands-on management with deep-dive into the details of software design, implementation and debugging.
- Attract, hire, retain, motivate and mentor the team..
- Guide your teams in developing roadmaps and systems to drive product growth, then identify, plan, and execute projects to support that growth.
- Leadership role in the driving technical architecture, specifically leveraging micro-services.
- Manage multiple projects across a wide breadth of technologies, coordinate dependencies, and interactions with the internal teams and external partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from across functions to keep the development team in sync with all functions and overall business objectives.
- Set up, create and manage strong best practices/architecture to ensure reliable, secure, bug-free, and performant software is released on-time.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science with 8-10 years of total work experience in a software product company with at least 3-4 years of experience in managing projects and leading teams.
- Experience owning highly-available and scalable software systems
- Strong technical background with proven record of individual technical accomplishments
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to make quick decisions in high pressure environments.
- Demonstrated negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of team dynamics, have the ability to inspire highly-talented engineers and develop team-level leaders
- Experience with Agile development.
Cogoport is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and respected at work.
You will be responsible for implementing ideas and mocks for our groundbreaking web app which is used daily by healthcare professionals (and internal users) - you will own the frontend development as well as the building blocks and the APIs that power the web app (and the mobile apps). You need to be comfortable dabbling with some basic infrastructure management on AWS.
You will work closely with the founder and senior management across functions. You will have the opportunity to grow and lead the team, as well as influence the trajectory of the company. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives!
- 2 - 15 years of work experience, primarily as a full-stack developer
- Strong foundation of Ruby on Rails
- High ownership at all stages of product development - from conception to maintenance
- Adaptability - learn new technologies as and when needed
- Good communication skills to get your point across
- React and Redux experience
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with cloud services (preferably AWS
● You'll build a team of engineers focused on building out critical components of our Engineering team.
● Support all facets of team management to attract, engage, retain, and nurture teams of outstanding
engineers (e. g., recruitment, mentoring, training and development, performance evaluation).
● Partner with the product and UX teams and other cross functional partners to develop overall vision,
strategy and roadmap for our engineering systems and product suites.
● Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and processes for regular
assessment and improvement.
● Establish a solid project framework and excellent development processes.
● Drive an excellent experience, continually raising the bar on functionality, usability and simplicity.
● Provide technical and architectural direction for the development, design, integration, testing, and
maintenance of our product.
● Lead agile software processes for the engineering team and introduce best-in-class industry
● Handle technical debt to ensure our development velocity stays responsive and predictable while
minimizing production incidents of our operations.
● Experience in hiring and performance management of teams in product based companies.
● Experience in leading engineering teams, including experience in managing engineering managers or
● 10+ years of work experience architecting, developing, and launching software products and/or
services, ideally at a top Consumer Internet company.
● Strong analytic skills and a demonstrated sense of ownership and accountability.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of
A service-oriented mentality while driving excellence across the organization.
● Strong organizational skills, both for yourself and the team.
● Business acumen: Proven understanding of business dynamics, goals, and product strategy.
● Knowledge of how Engineering fits into the company's overall business.
● The ability to balance business needs, a sense of urgency, conflicting constraints and shipping high
quality and pragmatic solutions in a fast-moving and quickly-growing company.
● Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or related field/equivalent practical experience
Our client is the most sought after traditional Indian outfit manufacturing and exporting company. Their contemporary and stylishly designed clothes are full of unique patterns, matchless embroidery, gorgeous mirror-work and beautiful block prints.
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
- Setting a technology focused vision to enable the company become the world’s number one ethnic wear company.
- Building a framework and infrastructure to protect the company’s proprietary, confidential and sensitive information.
- Ensuring that the technology team’s resources and capabilities are able to meet the company's short-term and long-term technology needs.
- Outlining the technology research and development work and ensure that it is in line with company’s vision.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all the technology features / work as per the technology roadmap.
- Making all the executive decisions on company’s technology requirements that will impact the company’s current and future operations.
- Ensuring a sustainable and scalable code base, database structure and infrastructure (server management etc.).
- Training and supporting the technology team members to deliver a seamless customer experience, coding standards, and deployment procedures.
- Acting as mentor to the technology team.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of a best in class ecommerce website and proprietary ERP.
- Coordinating with third parties for integration of APIs/tools as per company requirements.
- Ensuring no bugs and 100% up time of the website.
- Understanding other team’s requirements, and delivering them on time.
- Understanding and deciding the priority of all the technology work on the basis of the company’s business objectives.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of latest technology trends and industry developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards, if required/any.
- Relaying meaningful and empirical technological insights across the teams to constantly enhancing the company’s customer experience.
- Conceptualizing and rolling-out the company’s technology roadmap on a quarterly, bi-annual and annual horizon.
- Helping define Brand Voice of the company (i.e., the uniformity in selection of words, the attitude and values of the brand while addressing the target audience over different media) in line with the company vision and in collaboration with the management, marketing & branding teams.
- Ensuring non-recurrence of customer issues by root cause analysis and elimination of key problems/ issues in the customer journey in the website (pre and post purchase).
- Driving a passionate, customer-centric culture within the company; partnering cross-functionally and influencing the company’s product/technology roadmap to positively impact customer experience.
- Implementing and maintaining a new website for the company and POS using best in class technology infrastructure.
- Discussing and handling all the third-party integrations by coordinating with the company’s legal counsel, if there is legal paperwork involved with the integration(s).
- Identifying the CRM needs of the company and keep making necessary additions to the company’s prowess in terms of technology infrastructure.
- Working with HR and Management in hiring new members for the team from time to time and relaying feedback on existing members’ abilities, capabilities and future potential at the company.
- Conducting Regular competitive landscape analysis and staying ahead of the curve.
- Regularly assessing, appraising and training team members and help in building organisational capability.
What you need to have:
● Ability to work independently.
● Prior experience or deep understanding of omni-channel business strategies.
● Strong Understanding/ Keen interest in technology/ automation.
● Strong Interpersonal skills.
● Hands on experience in managing teams and getting results.
● Should have worked on an ecommerce website, ERP and a CRM for a company.
● Strong analytical abilities and an empirical thought process.
● Ability and readiness to work and thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing business environment.
● Keen interest and prior experience in building systems and processes from the ground up.
● Deep understanding of business and business metrics.
● Ability to stretch long hours.
● Proactive approach to business problems.
● Ability to delegate efficiently.
● Excellent verbal and written communication.
● Should have strong knowledge of LAMP stack.
● Should have strong knowledge of AWS, GIT (or any other code versioning tool) and any task management tool.
● Should have worked on mobile applications and REST/SOAP APIs.
● Should have set up SOLR/Elastic Search, Memcache/Redis and Load Balancers.
● Should have worked on Agile framework.
● Excellent problem identification and solving abilities.
● Inquisitive bent of mind.
● Strategic thinking and the ability to make holistic and well-grounded in reality business plans/technology roadmaps.
● Should exhibit strong leadership abilities.
● Should understand Web Technologies.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- B-Tech/BE in Computer Science with 8 to 12 years of experience.
- IIT, NIT and IIIT Grads will be preferred.
Position : Senior Technology Lead
Experience Range : 6 Years -9 Years
Salary Range : As per Market
Equity : No Equity
Location : Remote
We are searching for a dynamic “Senior Technology Lead “ to join our company. As a technical lead, you will oversee the company’s technical team and all projects they undertake, analyse briefs, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals.
Expertise : Your experience across the years in the Roles you have played.
- At least 6 years of working experience in Laravel, Code Igniter ,Slim Framework.
- Solid PHP basic and OOPs concepts, PHP higher version
- Strong MySQL database knowledge. Knowledge of Clustering, Replication, Stored Procedures, DBMS - added advantage
- Hand- on experience of Server technologies[AWS] like setup S3,EC2,load balancers, code deployment and scaling, DNS Management, Database Management, Payment Gateway Integration
- Understanding of Multi-tier architecture of the application
- Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Git, SVN.
- Knowledge of React.JS will be an added advantage.
- Experience in developing and consuming web services like REST, SOAP, XML
- Proficient on API documentation tools/framework such as Postman, Swagger.
- Team Leader, Team Management.
- Development experience as per SOLID principles.
- Experience in Client Communication.
- Managing a team of 12 + Engineers , Front-end and Back-end engineers.
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
Job Profile - Engineering And Product role
- Defining the technical specifications and architecture along with overall product infrastructure.
- Provide creative and unique solutions to accommodate for the versatility and customizations during product development.
- The role would expect you to code and/or conduct code reviews so experience in PHP, java or similar languages would be useful.
- Managing a team of engineers and developers; ensuring quality is met at every process of the development and deployment phases.
- Managing AWS servers to track/monitor/optimize resource utilization and upgrade servers when necessary.
- Ability to understand and collaborate on a complete product lifecycle from concept to execution.
- Implementation of new technologies to optimize product quality and usage.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- 10+ years of expertise working on and managing Technology teams.
- Understanding of Algorithms, data structures and standard coding practices
- Understanding of RDBMS design. Experience in writing complex SQL/NoSQL queries and optimizing queries.
- Very good understanding of collections and multithreading Framework - SpringBoot , JPA.
- Understanding of RDBMS design. Experience in writing complex SQL/NoSQL queries and optimizing queries.
We’re transforming the way in which Indians Eat Meat!
Meatigo is the leader in the online gourmet meat and delicatessen grocery space and we are proud to be one of the most innovative companies in the food retail space. Since 2016, we’ve worked towards transforming the way Indians eat meat by offering fresher, safer, responsibly sourced, sustainable and more nutritious meat products.
Backed by a team of people, with over 35 years of experience in meat processing & meat products, Meatigo boasts of an unrivalled expertise in cold-chain management, sourcing, manpower training and quality control. We follow an end-to-end business based on the hub and spoke model that starts from procuring the fresh produce to processing, storage and delivery. We currently deliver orders within 120 minutes across 8 Cities (and counting!)
For more details, do check out www.meatigo.com
About The Role
At Meatigo, we're redefining the future of on-demand meat delivery. We're building a small team of incredibly talented programmers and developers to enable us to achieve our vision of connecting customers to better meat from Meatigo.
We are looking for a leader to launch and grow our Meatigo Tech Team.
You will be responsible for building the next version of the Meatigo Consumer Website, Consumer App, Internal Apps as well as integration into other platforms. As we gear up for the next level of growth at Meatigo, you'll lead star engineers, designers, and operators in a fastgrowing dynamic environment. This role will be based out of Gurgaon, but you will speak with customers. stakeholders and teams all across India to understand their unique needs. The role demands a mix of entrepreneurship, cross-functional collaboration, and well-honed product judgement.
Job Description: (Tech Lead)
This role is for a person to lead the development project for an ecommerce application. The person should have a total work experience of 10-12 years in the IT industry.
∙ Bachelor's / Master's Degree in the Computer Engg/Computer Science from reputed engineering college.
∙ Prince 2, PMP or other Project Management certification is preferable.
∙ AWS certified Developer - Associate or Sys Ops Administrator Associate is preferred.
Project Management experience:
∙ Managed at least 3 full cycle development projects with team size of 5 including himself successfully.
∙ Used Project Management tool Jira or Slack.
∙ Good knowledge of testing and Software quality.
∙ Hands on experience on container set up and cloud deployments.
∙ Understanding of business continuity and disaster recovery.
∙ A leader who inspires confidence and works as a team player.
∙ Hungry for learning.
Technology Skills and Experience
∙ Knowledge and use of CentOS and Tomcat.
∙ Knowledge and use of React.Js, Node.JS
∙ Knowledge and use of Bash, server side scripting
∙ Knowledge and use of Java Springboot
∙ Hands-on high level and detailed design knowledge and experience. ∙ Hands on development in Java using Java SDK
∙ Experience with a UI framework like Bootstrap/Material design etc. ∙ Experienced in developing componentized UIs.
∙ Working knowledge of HTML5/java script/CSS/Typescript is must. ∙ Working experience of NodeJs
∙ Developed web services APIs and consumption [REST/SOAP]. ∙ Good knowledge of the use of MVC/MVVM patterns
∙ Working with Caching layers like Redis.
∙ Knowledge and use of ERMs/ORMs preferable.
∙ Experience of reverse proxies like Nginx/HA Proxy etc.
∙ TDD & BDD, the use of tools like Karma/Mocha/Jasmine is required. ∙ Application performance and scalability enhancement.
∙ Knowledge of loosely coupled design.
∙ Security aspects in design and development of applications.
∙ At least 7 years’ experience with RDMS like MySQL Database, table design, normalization, and database performance.
∙ Able to write stored procedures and their debugging.(Optional)
∙ DB installation, maintenance and turning (the latter is optional)
∙ Hands on knowledge of AWS cloud based development, deployment and support.
∙ Hands on experience of using Docker containers on the AWS platform. Knowledge of Kubernetes.
∙ Hands on experience in Server Management and AWS instances.
Tools Knowledge and Skills
∙ Used Gitlab
∙ Used Selenium or UFT/Silk or other testing tool.
∙ Used Jira, Slack or Trello
∙ Used Nagios (optional)
∙ INR 20-30 Lakhs inclusive of all allowances.
∙ Gurgaon, Haryana
∙ Preferably by 15 June 2021 but latest by 01 July 2021
- Drive innovation and manage product development teams within a fast paced, agile environment
- Cultivate an environment of continuous engineering improvement through mentoring, feedback, and metrics
- Recruit IT professionals with business and industry experience, and develop, reward and energize a competent, effective team within the technology organization.
- Lead software development teams, obtaining necessary resources, acting as an escalation point and removing impediments to achieve goals and objectives
- Engage in hands-on design and ensure alignment of strategy, architecture, tools/methods with software engineers and architects to execute product road-maps
- Collaborate with a wide variety to stakeholders within business and technology teams to drive change required to execute product road-maps
- Enable integrated teams to deliver technology solutions in support of key product initiatives by working closely with product managers, technical project managers, architects, engineers, and quality assurance