Simplilearn.com is the world’s largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica Top 20 influential brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 500,000+ professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 600 employees worldwide and our
customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We are growing over 200% year on year and having fun doing it.
Job Title: Product Manager (Tech)
1. Define, develop and bring to market the next generation of disruptive learning experience platform.
2. Collaborating with the engineering & program management teams to ship impactful features, coordinate development activity, and track success metrics.
3. Work closely with the business and customer support teams to deeply understand, analyse, document and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap items and specifications.
4. Employs a range of qualitative (user discovery research, focus groups, usability studies, etc.), quantitative (surveys, analytics, market research, etc) data into product requirements.
5. Produce detailed Specs for products/features. Including wireframes, user flows, scenarios, business case, product roadmap, performance metrics etc.
6. Be the primary voice of the customer, but at various times the voice of sales, marketing, finance and customer success too. You must be able to channel many points of view.
7. Work closely with the design team to create the best user experience.
8. Maintaining a deep understanding of competitive landscape from standpoint of strategy and functional capabilities.
9. Take the lead on understanding product line specific key business objectives and strive to be on top of latest developments in Indian and global internet technology space.
Work Experience: -
1. 3-5 years of experience with top-notch product companies developing Web / Mobile products ideally with a background in technical product management or engineering.
2. Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, business etc.
An Ideal Candidate should have: -
1. Strong quantitative capabilities, excellent organizational and analytical skills.
2. Displayed high degree of ownership and executions skills in past assignments.
3. Strong inclination towards design, proficiency in design flow and collaboration tools.
4. Proficiency in evaluating performance/impact of a feature. Experience with A/B testing , heat maps, funnels, customer journey mapping etc.
5. Bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that help drive product development.
6. Thorough understanding of agile development methodologies along with JIRA.
7. Strong cross-functional and team-building skills with an ability to foster creativity, innovation, and integrity within and across multicultural teams.
8. Capacity to think strategically, and an ability to understand how product decision are tied to key business drivers.
About Simplilearn Solutions
Simplilearn, one of the world's leading certification providers, offers short-term online training courses to help professionals get certified and get ahead.