Job Profile -
-Drive growth & revenue as per the plan and target.
-Increase patient footfall and bed days in each unit.
-Design & Execute marketing strategy and delivery mechanism
-To focus and improve all key parameters of branding & promotion of the organization.
Work Exp - 1 to 2 years of marketing in Healthcare/ Pharmaceutical/Medical Device industry
The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Intern will be responsible for research, implementation, monitoring, and reporting on client organic search campaigns. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with an attention to detail, passion, and a positive attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Auditing existing websites
- Competitive research and benchmarking
- Keyword research and mapping
- Content writing and optimization
- On-page optimization
- Link building outreach
- Monitoring and evaluating results and building reports on those results for our clients
- A hunger for learning and the ability to perform independent research to solve problems
- Proficiency with Google Sheets
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization and/or digital marketing is preferred
- Ability to thrive while working on multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Ability to work well with all teams across the agency
- Commitment to completing work on time that meets or exceeds expectations of quality
- Serve as the primary contact and product expert for new leads as well as existing accounts
- Maintain a high level of consultative, solution-based selling to sell ODIGO
- Showcase ODIGO to customers through online product demos
- Generate New Leads and convert leads to the potential client online
- Perform cold calling to create new leads
- Qualify inbound leads from phone calls and CRM
- Follow up on new leads from social media campaigns and emails
- Understand the business needs of the clients and provide relevant solutions
- Demonstrate the different solutions offered by ODIGO to resolve customer queries and influence them to buy the products
- Facilitate the entire sales process from the initiation of the original call through finalization of account set-up for every customer
- Collaborate with the marketing team to identify new strategies for lead generation through social network
- Research the market for new competitive products introduced and the marketing strategies adopted by competitors
- 2 to 6 years of experience in B2B/Enterprise software inside sales with an emphasis on SaaS product sales
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Mandatory experience in inside sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting
- Passion, drive, and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and its clients
- Working experience in market research and analysis will be an added advantage
- Exceptional in-person, verbal, and written communication skills a must
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or related field
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Korcomptenz, being a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, is vested in Microsoft Mission of empowering every client to achieve more. Our “Purpose” is to help our clients to embark and accelerate their Digital Transformation journey. Our Core Principals are anchored on growth mindset, customer-centricity, and a deep commitment to our team.
At Korcomptenz, Marketing is an Art and Science. With a rich pedigree, our branding is evolving as we continuously work on “our key focus” through research, focus groups, and interviews inside and outside the company. Our marketing team is busy in creating meaningful interactions in every conversation we have with our audience, customers and as a company. We have an obligation to creating the right customer experiences and carry our leadership’s mission of what we stand for. This means that we constantly huddle to think on “Why” and “How” of what we do at work everyday. We are continuously having creative and tactical conversations on how to “value add” and continue to upgrade our skills for modern marketing. The destination is important but so is the journey….Join us to experience the journey and let’s get to the destination together !
Why you should join our KOR team?
- Korcomptenz offers a culture that is Holistic, Transformational, Entrepreneurial and Family-like
- We put "People First” – whether it is our clients or our team, we strive to work on and for "What Matters”
- Compelling opportunities to be creative and leverage your critical thinking skills in addition to technology expertise
- State-of-the-art infrastructure, transparency, constant training for all team members
- Flexible locations and work-from-home options based on roles
- Opportunities to work abroad and onsite
Paid Social Specialist ( Excellent in LinkedIn and Google AdWords)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Performance Marketing and Lead Generation through PPC Program
- Provide insights into the best strategies and tactics to power up SEO strategy on traffic and keyword ranking
- Plan, execute, manage and optimize branding, new acquisition, and account based campaigns on LinkedIn and Google AdWords.
- Maximize ROI on Ad Spends. Plan and execute landing pages, lead gen forms, ad copy, monitor campaign performance
- Expert on Display, Search, Video, Apps Ad Campaigns and Performance Reporting
- Experience in B2B and Account based marketing for US market is a must have
- Experience and working knowledge with CRM like HubSpot and MSCRM.
- Important to have knowledge of SEO and Marketing Concepts, Technology especially ERP/CRM selling is a BONUS.
- Excellent communication and editorial writing skills and should be able to work independently
- Minimum 6-12 months experience running LinkedIn and Google Ads Campaigns
About the Role:
Recruit a team of superheroes to exponentially grow HelpNow’s impact across India! Run an engaging community with team and clients. Write compelling articles on our organisation, industry and for the users.
Source and interview candidates for our Job openings.
Write content for LinkedIn, Blog, WA & more.
Manage patient response and replies on Twitter, WA, Insta
- Collect Patient Stories and Testimonials.
Drive employee community and dispute resolution at HelpNow.
The candidate should have minimum 4 years of experience at:
- Connecting with people of all kinds
- Good command over English and Hindi
- Critical thinking and sharp observation skills
- Basic human psychology may be useful
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- To stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- To analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- To ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- To develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- To plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- To provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.