- Use prospecting strategies, such as Email Campaigns, Account Based Prospecting, LinkedIn Prospecting, Cold calling, Prospect Nurturing, to lead initial outreach to prospects
- Conduct high volume prospecting to generate qualified leads
- Prospecting to USA & SEA markets.
- Create & update email templates, message templates, and call scripts from time to time
- Generate new leads: Identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities.
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Identify key influencers and decision makers at target companies and convince them on the benefits of our solutions
- Schedule discovery meetings between prospects and sales manager
- Continuous follow-ups with prospects and clients
- Build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new business opportunities
- Conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns for sales opportunities
- Develop an overall account strategy that will lead to a well-executed, team based selling effort
- Build sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Submit reports to Business Development Manager on weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- 2+ years of experience in the IT industry
- Candidates should be willing to work evenings & nights to cold call the USA market, as and when required.
- Prior experience as a business development rep with IT Consultancies.
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to pivot strategies quickly, as needed.
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keep current with business development strategies, best practices, and associated resources
Designation - BDE
Location - Mumbai
Skills - software sales in the banking and Insurance domain
Exp - 3+ yrs
Approching potential leads and close them within a stipulated time frame.
Create exclusive distributirs and business associates for the company towards business growth.
Look after the enyire business growth of the exclusive distributors and business associates.
Keep abreast with stock reports, inventory, product order, re- order etc...
Perform other sales , marketing and promotion related activities.
Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Develop and execute end to end projects and programs central to building a fast-paced high growth startup.
- You'll report to our founders and work closely with members of the leadership team.
- Should have exp. in working and collaborating with colleges/universities PAN Indian and Internationally
- If you are looking to build a career working with multiple teams and stakeholders by driving things centrally, then we should talk.
- We are hiring for multiple positions. An ideal candidate should have 3-6 years of experience. Preferred candidate should have experience in consulting + startup.
UpSkillz Tech is a higher education organization providing accountable and industry- integrated education. We are a premier and one-of-its-kind higher education program in India to implement an outcome-based fee model versus an admission-based fee model for our students.
While keeping our skin in the game, at UpSkillz, we strive to deliver best-in-class education to students to make them successful for their professional career. We work on an asset-light model - partnering with UGC/AICTE approved colleges and universities - to provide industry- relevant and futuristic education leveraging technology.
UpSKillz is working to bridge the skill gap that prevails in what higher education teaches and what the industry actually demands. We aim to create higher education more accountable, pragmatic, and tailored to corporate requirements.
Expectations From The Role
- Act as a central POC to design, drive and execute projects from the Founder's office.
- Take complete ownership of assigned projects - which have a direct impact and coordinate end to end.
- Maintain key internal and external stakeholder relationships. Own strategic relationship with external stakeholders including investors
- Identify gaps and roadblocks that functions/teams are struggling with and troubleshoot them.
- Build systems and processes to run a smooth engine across multiple functions/teams.
- Define the key metrics (KRAs and KPIs) of different functions and make sure they are being completed as per the set targets.
- Plan out an approach/analysis strategy (data + qualitative) to infer underlying trends/actions specific to a program.
- Build high-quality reports and deducing insights from the same.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and resolve escalations.
- Review all the student feedback received from various sources.
- Market research competitor analysis to identify threats and opportunities.
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine student personas.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features.
- Understanding the student behaviour and gathering insights to suggest improvements in the product/programs.
- 3-6 years in a business or executive management/consulting roles, organizing and directing multiple teams and departments.
- Must have worked in a fast-paced growing technology startup and consulting experience
- Should have exp. in working and collaborating with colleges /universities
- Ability to share and seek feedback across functions
- Well versant with people/talent challenges and ability to manage the same in a high growth- stage startup.
- Extraordinary communication skills - written and verbal
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity with experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives
Our Senior Business Development Manager breathes life into our technology portfolio. They take great pride in developing lasting relationships, building great rapport, and using their flawless communication skills to sell our offerings to customers by phone, web, and email.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Primarily drives new customer acquisition through existing knowledge, experience, and industry network
- Drives the entire sales process; leads and assigns team responsibilities for opportunity qualification and development, solution architecting, RFP/RFI proposal development and customer reviews, negotiations and deal closure.
- Help position TechCospace as Talent Solution Provider in existing client list
- Responsible for Generating Lead through Online Bidding portals(Freelancer, Upwork, Elance, Guru) or any Social media platforms.
- Generating new Business in Software solutions and talent outsourcing.
- Experience with Lead generator, Calling, Drafting of proposals, Client interaction, Negotiation, Follow ups and also coordinate with technical team.
- Create Business Proposal, Presentations, Slides, and other documents as required by a potential client Use social media well to generate sales leads
- Setting out the GTM and executing it with support of company resources including but not limited to Marketing campaigns, demand Gen, working with industry experts, sourcing advisors, create and own account acquisition plans and manage the sales process
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction for sold projects
- Minimum 3 years sales experience with a proven track record in IT Sales and Staff Aug
- Generating business leads in international market.
- Bidding and lead generation in software and It sales.
- Should have knowledge about how to sell Web Services and Digital Marketing Services
- Team Management
- Data Analysis
Personal Style Enablers:
- Build and sustain relationships with key people in the Customer Environment
- Customer Orientation
- Sales Orientation
- Strong Negotiating skills.
- Innovative and able to foresee market conditions
- Extrovert with a sales mind set
- Excellent Verbal/Written Communication skills
- Graduation is any discipline, MBA (preferred)
Greetings from CloudTrains Technologies!
CloudTrains is a digital product agency that designs & builds new-age technology helping Fortune 500 companies & next-generation start-ups to drive growth & build the future of digital inventions. We are a highly curated team of 500+ certified developers, outside-of-the-box thinkers, lean product-first methodology, and an obsession with making game-changing mobile-based products.
As one of the largest mobile app development companies in the world, we have handled over 900+ complex projects of various brands like Tech Mahindra, HCL, Freshmenu, Cobone, Unnati Silks where we worked on mobile apps, IoT, Wearables, Blockchain, AR/VR, cloud integration, cross-platform, on-demand, enterprise mobility, web, mCommerce and alike.
Job brief :
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and will have the liberty to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and creating strong bonds with clients.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Account Management for both B2B and B2C clients.
- Proven working experience of 1 year as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role in the IT Service Industry.
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
Why CloudTrains Technologies?
- Hackathons and Tech Talks
- Free Workshops
- Free Breakfast
- All Hands Parties
- Activity and Fun Zones
- Mentorship and Guidance
We need highly self -motivated individuals who believe in pushing boundaries and are constantly looking to achieve more. The key aspects involve:
1. Drive efforts to meet the current business development revenue and define requirements to support longer term revenue and margin growth.
2. Implements systematic processes for business development that includes a comprehensive view of the possible options that could be pursued, a uniform evaluation/scoring methodology to compare the alternatives, prioritisation of the options and implementation plans for the activities that will be engaged in.
3. Serves as a critical resource in working with IT, Customer Service and other teams to ensure harmony and explore new sources of revenue.
4. Nurturing lead throughout the sales cycle with the ultimate aim of converting the lead along with helping the lead identify value of the platform.
5. Should have strong communication skills and excellent in drafting emails and attending calls. Ability to make presentations would be a plus.
6. Preferably has some SaaS sales experience or has experience in selling IT services.
7. Should have a solution oriented and consultative approach rather than running behind pushy sales.
8. Should be a pure team player and should be willing to grow together with the company and the team as one.
9. Should be comfortable giving online demos and presentations and if required, occasionally also visit potential clients offices for demos.
10. Should be flexible with work hours and should be open to talking to international customers.
11. Highly self motivated and energetic individuals, full of positive energy.
Meet and exceed sales targets
Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
0-2 years' quota carrying sales experience
Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Our client is India’s first Genomic Medicine Clinic. Their treatment is based on an emerging medical discipline that involves using genomic information such as DNA to diagnose and develop a holistic wellness program. Their innovative DNA-based treatment has proven highly useful in treating hereditary disease such as diabetes, high Blood Pressure, heart conditions, premature ageing, cognitive decline, and hormonal imbalances including thyroid disorders, fibromyalgia.
Founded in 2019 by a doctor duo specialising in Genomic medicine from Harvard and Stanford Universities, the clinic apart from providing personalized treatment focuses on disease prevention through early detection and lifestyle management.
What you will do:
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Developing proposals for diagnostic centers, hospitals and individual doctors
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to support programs and initiatives at clinics with specific focus on adding value in the long term
What you need to have:
- Must have at least 2 - 3 years of prior experience in marketing, business development, human resources
- Experience working for a start up or the healthcare industry in any capacity will be a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to comfortably represent the company at conferences, corporate health checkup drives and specific healthcare events
- Proficiency in technology tools
- Ability to contribute individually
- Ability to maintain client relations
We are looking for Dynamic Business Development Managers, who will be able to run the sales cycle from end-to-end. The job involves taking the qualified opportunities provided by the inside sales team, to closure, by creating strong rapport with decision makers and articulating the key differentiators of our solutions. We need go-getters with an entrepreneurial spirit and an outbound "hunter" mentality. You must be a naturally curious about Technology, self-motivated and committed to achieving targets, by creating new business opportunities across our entire technology portfolio.
- Quickly understand the various technology portfolios that Korcomptenz offers, uncover customer needs, articulate our key differentiators to secure the sale
- Strong team player who collaborates with other departments throughout the sales process and inspires confidence in prospects
- Powerful communicator and presenter – comfortable in using these skills to develop relationships with high-level executives
- Proven ability to aggressively uncover opportunities and convert them into new business
- Accurately record, track sales activity and report in CRM system
SELECTION CRITERIA :
Must possess excellent communication (written and spoken) skills
Successful track record selling Software Products and Services into the UAE Market as an individual contributor
Must have sold complex Enterprise IT solutions in ERP/CRM/Cloud/SaaS/Infrastructure/Data Analytics
Must have sold end-to-end deals in the UAE market
Graduates/Engineers/MBAs with at least 7+ years of relevant work experience
Ability to survive and thrive in a competitive sales environment.
Results-focused and resilient professional who takes proactive action to meet sales goals
Passionate about enabling customer success with selling the best-fit technology solutions
Positive attitude and willing to go the extra mile
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively manage the entire sales process from lead generation to on-boarding.
- Build and Manage the sales pipeline.
- Ability to map-customer requirements with the product roadmap and contribute to driving product development efforts.
- Getting new accounts on-boarded and managing/growing Key Accounts.
- Manage customer relationship, including escalations
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving and Creative Skills.
- Teamwork and Leadership skills.
- Strong achiever in a target-driven role.
- Entrepreneurial Mind-set.
- Individual & Team Contributor.
- 2 Year experience in selling Enterprise SaaS Solutions to Indian Customers.
- Proven experience in interacting/working/networking with CXO’s.
- Experience of working in a start-up / growing organization