TBO – (www.tbo.com)
TBO is a global platform that aims to simplify all buying and selling travel needs of travel partners across the world. The proprietary technology platform aims to simplify the demands of the complex world of global travel by seamlessly connecting highly distributed travel buyers and travel suppliers at scale.
The TBO journey began in 2006 with a simple goal – to address the evolving needs of travel buyers and suppliers, and what started off as a single-product air ticketing company, has today become the leading B2A (Business to Agents) travel portal across the Americas, UK & Europe, Africa, Middle East, India, and Asia Pacific.
Today, TBO’s product range from air, hotels, rail, holiday packages, car rentals, transfers, sightseeing, cruise, and cargo. Apart from these products, our proprietary platform relies heavily on AI/ML to offer unique listings and products, meeting specific requirements put forth by customers, and thus increasing conversions.
TBO’s approach has always been technology-first and we continue to invest in new innovations and new offerings to make travel easy and simple. TBO’s travel APIs are serving large travel ecosystems across the world while the modular architecture of the platform enables new travel products while expanding across new geographies.
- You will influence & contribute to “Building World Largest Technology Led Travel Distribution Network” for a $ 9 Trillion global travel business market.
- We are the emerging leaders in technology-led end-to-end travel management, in the B2B space.
- Physical Presence in 47 countries with business in 110 countries.
- We are reputed for our-long lasting trusted relationships. We stand by our ecosystem of suppliers and buyers to service the end customer.
- An open & informal start-up environment that cares.
What TBO offers to a Life Traveller in You:
- Enhance Your Leadership Acumen. Join the journey to create a global scale and ‘World Best’.
- Challenge Yourself to do something path-breaking. Be Empowered. The only thing to stop you will be your imagination.
- Post-pandemic, travel space is likely to see significant growth. Witness and shape this space. It will be one exciting journey.
- As the fastest-growing B2B platform our priority is purpose-building scalable systems.
- Adopting industry-leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performing and scalable solutions.
- Fast response to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm's regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments.
- As a part of the growth team at you will be responsible for driving growth through product initiatives. You will work closely with the senior leadership to define features to drive product-led growth for a global B2B travel platform.
- Growth Mindset:- Ability to understand consumer pain points, form hypotheses, conduct experiments and scale the right solutions
- Good understanding of funnels and ability to define and build growth product experiences and infrastructure in order to grow the business internationally
- You'll own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key growth product initiatives focused on unlocking remarkable experiences for our global audience
- You'll drive strong decision-marketing through quantitative results and AB testing, qualitative research and customer insights
- Logical bend of mind - ability to handle ambiguity and solve problems
- 4+ years of Industry and Product Management experience in a leading consumer internet company or startup managing (B2C)
- Experience of working on a digital onboarding module would be valuable
- B.E + MBA from a premium institute
- Demonstrated capability of building a seamless and pleasurable consumer-focused product
- Knowledge in developing elegant and simple feature functionalities which deliver a world-class user experience
An Ideal candidate would
● Manage e-commerce website and supporting web applications.
● Develop and follow product roadmap.
● Participate in project & release planning.
● Analyze, monitor, test, document & configure applications.
● Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
● Take complete ownership of product streams, create roadmap and maintain backlogs
● Own the entire product life cycle for products from inception, strategic planning,
delivery to live launch, post-launch tracking and ongoing product management,
enhancement, and development
● Conceptualize new business initiatives by working with business stakeholders and
create business impact through effective planning, business analysis and operational
data metrics, and by driving execution with operations and technology team
● Collaborate with the engineering team and business owners to identify problem
statements, define the business goals and metrics
● Will work closely with different teams to create synergies leading to a high-quality
● Analyzing product metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and
● Ensuring timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling and
● A Full Time Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering (IT/CS) is mandatory
● Masters in Business Administration or equivalent experience in a high growth tech
company or startup is a plus
● Experience in developing a website on Shopify is required.
● 2 to 5 years of product management, IT, e-commerce, operations or related experience
on a digital product/platform.
Purely from a D2C startup only
Work with a world-class fin-tech maverick that is focusing on creating a powerful future-focused infrastructure with sophistication and transparency.
Our client is a cross border payment platform started in 2014, with a vision to simplify the cross-border payments experience for consumers. It later expanded and scaled its offerings to meet the needs of SME’s, Financial Institutions, Enterprises, and other payment service providers. It is currently accessible in 90 countries dealing with 63 currencies, developing cutting-edge products and solutions that solve the most crucial problems in the FinTech space.
As a Product Manager, you will join the Consumer product team and lead the implementation of global products in our journey towards making remittances accessible and affordable for all.
In this role, you’ll work with cross functional teams to build product strategy and roadmap to grow our consumer business vertical.
What you will do:
- Solving issues through consumer web/ apps platform & improving the overall experience of for the consumers.
- Coordinating such that product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, analytics and customer-facing teams.
- Working with a group of experienced Product Managers with a track record of successfully building large-scale business and consumer products that are collectively impacting millions of users around the world
- Being responsible for new product ideation, product development cycle and launch.
- Building a market excelling product line, offering best in class services and user experience that contributes to the product vision and business strategy
- Proactively identifying gaps in the market and leading the effort to develop products that drive business value
- Closely involving in documentation, validation, verification of critical performance data, feedback and findings related to the customer journey
- Working closely with a team of engineers, architects, designers, experimentation team to deliver excellence and setting the high-level mission, vision, and roadmap for the platform and the team
- Working with the design team to constantly improve the UI/ UX of the consumer facing app/ web and white-labelled platforms basis data.
- Understanding the blend between Interaction, UX and usability
- Being responsible for incorporating feedback from consumers, data inputs, market intelligence, research, competitor analysis and designing features/ functionalities to keep always miles ahead of competition
- Gathering post-launch client feedback, measuring performance and quickly capturing learnings to adapt the product.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 5 years full-time work experience in high-scale consumer facing products
- Prior experience in understanding and solutioning with APIs
- Proven track record leading with complex strategic initiatives, working through technical, operational, legal/ policy and business issues. Prior experience in handling client-side projects would be a plus.
- Should be comfortable with data, analytics and decision making based on data. Should be comfortable with using data analytics tools.
- MBA and Engineering background in Computer Science are preferred
- Result oriented- Ability to find solutions to difficult problems quickly and effectively
- Data driven, analytical and fully understand the diverse ways in which our ecosystem of products can be further adopted by our customers
- Process orientation - ability to perform within existing systems and processes, while constantly aiming for process improvement
- Interpersonal skills and ability to influence - ability to interpret complex data and articulate to stakeholders for their buy-in
- Team Effectiveness - Ability to work in a cross-functional, dynamic environment and support fellow team members in the achievement of their goals
- Multi-tasking - Ability to manage multiple complex projects at various stages of product development simultaneously
- Execution drive & bias for action mindset
Sr .Product Manager - e-commerce
(Online Product Management)
Truemeds .in our mission is “ to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all”. Through our products and services, we enable lakhs of India to choose medicines that are effective on their health as well as their wallets. We do not compromise on quality when it comes to the medicines we sell on our platform, the service we provide, or the people we hire. We are backed by Info edge capital, which has enabled many startups like Zomato and Policy Bazaar to become household names today. If you are looking for exponential growth,
- EXP- 3-6 Years
- Powai (Mumbai, Maharashtra)
- Product Management, Analytical Skills, Manager Technology, Customer Experience,
Research, Management, Strategy Development, Product Strategy, Business Operations
Roles & Responsibility:
- The Product Manager at the company would be responsible for end to end Product Management for the assigned vertical
- The Product Manager at the company would be responsible for end to end Product Management for the assigned vertical
- The job responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to End product lifecycle management.
- Define and evolve our platform from strategic planning, product road-map, product design and specification, overall product quality, and tactical execution
- - Monitor and keep abreast with industry trends and competitors to identify and respond to new opportunities based on market research, trends, customer feedback and requests, and market demand
- Partner with team members to collaborate and extract meaningful insights and articulate product strategy, positioning, and decisions while eliciting commitment of resources.
- Oversee the product life-cycle from ideation to implementation to ensure a seamless transition into releases and grow our product with aggressive deadlines
- Advance product development methodology, policies, and governance frameworks to improve and enhance user experience, product, and feature prioritization, release predictability, quality, and velocity
- Measure and analyze the performance of product initiatives against ROI, KPIs, and other metrics. Continually generate ideas for product introductions and expansion
- Establish processes to improve quality and speed of product delivery such as comprehensive requirement gathering, proper documentation defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics, etc.) to ship high-quality products.
- Have strong generalized problem-solving skills which involve structured thinking, ability to analyze situations, and creativity to come up with ideas and solutions.
- You don’t easily get “stuck” and have a strong and clear sense of what a high-quality product feels like (you use or are aware of a bunch of products and apps and what’s good and not good about those) and a high bar on quality.
- Have a solid understanding of the technical architecture of mobile/web applications and ecosystem - app stores, deep linking, server-side and client-side designs
- Are collaborative yet comfortable challenging others and being challenged on your ideas.
- Are very customer-focused and ensure the quality of customer experience in all its details - you neither gloss over quality nor delegate quality of the end product to others
- Ability to interpret and make decisions based on data
- Bring in independent thought, like challenging conventional thinking and identifying opportunities to drastically simplify and improve ways of doing things, especially using technology.
- Are self-driven, like to work fairly independently, and can drive progress without needing constant oversight or direction - we are a start-up and in a start-up, things don’t get done unless someone makes them happen, every day. Our Culture
- Reaching out and speak to consumers directly understand clearly their painpoints.
- Using analytical tools to analyze user behavior in the app, understanding its underlying causes;
- Proposing solutions and sharing and presenting findings to the other members ofthe team.
- Doing competitive analysis on competitive products.
- Ensuring high quality for the app and websites;
- Rigorously testing out new and existing features, identifying bugs, and prioritizingthem with team members.
- Working closely with the leadership team of a top tier fast-growing startup
- Presenting and communicating findings to other members of the team
- Working with diverse members of the team to inspire and to meet timelines.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Experienced product manager with a track record of building great consumer mobile apps.
- Strong passion for consumer mobile apps.
- Great understanding of design to build a solid consumer experience.
- Strong analytical skills - defining a problem & thinking of solutions.
- Ability to analyze problems and solutions from multiple perspectives.
- Self-starter with initiative who can think and communicate clearly.
- A solid track record of building high-quality consumer mobile apps at a fast-growing product company or startup.
- High attention to details
- Great skills in designing UX flows in the app
- Ability to work hard with uninterrupted concentration
- Great attitude - a positive can-do attitude
- High intellectual horsepower and ability to apply first principles thinking
- Ability to prioritize - especially between “nice to have” value props versus “must-have” features that maximize user satisfaction
Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles B2B space. The company connects textile manufacturers (mills,
manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India & internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products. The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Founders & Investors:
The company in a short span of time (little over two years) has raised two rounds of funding, most recently one large round of Series B financing (to be announced soon). The company is backed by some of the most marquee investors that have backed landmark companies such as Myntra.com, Firstcry.com, Lenskart.com, Cult.fit, Bounce, Gomechanic & others.
The company is founded by second time entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the ability to build and scale businesses in the past. The profile of the founder can be seen here - www.linkedin.com/in/wadhwadeepak.
Deepak was previously the founder of WeAreHolidays, a B2C platform for travelers. The founders come with deep expertise in building & scaling marketplaces.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD) and wireframes
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
An ideal candidate will have :
- 2-4 years of work experience as a product manager, preferably in a start-up
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility
- A "Will Do" attitude
We have :
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and start-ups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
We offer :
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.
Job Role : Product Manager
- Job Location Shahpur Jat, Siri Fort, New Delhi
- As of now it's a Work from home, Comfortable with joining and working remotely for the time being
- Availability : Must be able to Join in Max 30 Days
The Associate Product Manager will provide leadership to achieve a successful end-to-end user experience for a set of projects to be delivered concurrently.
- Work closely with decision makers in Customer Support, Sales and Business Operations etc. to develop in-depth requirements, application and data strategies, and propose cost-effective application solutions for maximum productivity
- Write product user stories and acceptance criteria; Manage sprint planning and sprint review
- Address any questions from the engineering teams
- Analyze and understand industry and competitor landscape
- Clearly communicate product vision, solutions, and use-cases through documentation, designs sketches/wireframes, interaction flows, prototypes, and visuals
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure products are released on time
- Develop expertise with end-to-end business processes, software applications and structure
- Understanding, structuring, detailing, and validating the requirements to ensure a suitable end-to-end solution for the user
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Develop schedules for completion of responsibilities, manage deliverables, and provide status update
- Work closely with Development and solutions to assure that solutions, designs and developed applications adequately reflect requirements - bringing in user representatives as appropriate
- Document the product requirements and use cases using the appropriate method for the project
- Exp. as BA/APM/PM;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Ability in problem-solving and analytical mindset and Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of relevant tools: JIRA, Invision/Zeplin etc., MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Basic knowledge of development technologies and databases to make better business decisions
- A thorough understanding of development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, and Iterative
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of the IT environment as a whole, including information flows, applications and infrastructure, and IT roadmaps.
- Deeply understand what drives customer purchase decisions, what companies do today to meet those customer needs, and how 3D/AR technology can address current pain points.
- Ideate new formats for interactive 3D/AR commerce that deliver customer delight.
- Build the engine that powers the next stage of interactive shopping experiences – current on smartphones and future on AR glasses.
- Build cutting-edge products with real-time computer vision, NLP, and other machine learning technologies.
- Ride the massive Augmented Reality wave with the introduction of AR glasses.
- Explore the trillion-dollar global potential of 3D and AR-powered commerce.
What we look for:
- Minimum of 4+ years of software product management experience, preferably in the Product based, e-Commerce, or Retail industry.
- Ability to solve complex problems using first principles thinking and translate these solutions for engineering teams to execute.
- Have solid execution capability and can inspire a team to deliver challenging projects with high-quality delivery.
- Up to date with the latest developments in AR and AI technologies.
- Preferably with previous experience as a software engineer and moved to a product management role.
- Preferably have experience working on e-commerce product descriptions or brand pages.
- Preferably have experience building and launching deep learning AI (computer vision, NLP, etc) products.
- Someone who loves learning and can step out of your comfort zone to quickly pick up and apply new technologies and concepts.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a highly energetic and innovative team
- Be part of the key function of the business transformation
- Competitive compensation and enjoy a workplace flexibility culture
- Build hypotheses: It starts with identifying the problems by doing in-depth research with customers and cross-validating it with data analysis. We are razor-focused on solving the right problems:
- Identify solutions: You will be defining the requirements and working with a cross-functional team from design, engineering, business, marketing, and support. You will identify solutions that truly solve the user problem keeping business interests in mind
- Launch and iterate: No product is truly world-class in the first launch. Your job is not just to launch new products but also to work closely with other teams to ensure the go-to-market is completed from all sides. Additionally, you will also balance new product launches with iterating on existing products ensuring that you pick the ones that are most impactful
- Build roadmap: You will always have a roadmap for your product and you will constantly update the roadmap taking into account the rapid change of business dynamics as well as user behavior and segments that we would go after
- Help build the team: Participate in hiring cross-functional team members for different roles
You are a right fit if:
- You understand technology, but love customer-first & business-first thinking
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You are good at problem-solving and have an analytical and data-driven approach to day-to-day work
- You have prior work experience in the tech-driven lending business
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Product Management
- You are in love with Bangalore weather and would enjoy working here :)
Why should you work with us?
- Work in one of the most exciting start-up sectors
- Opportunity to create impact for the blue-collar workforce
- Unique and unsolved problems for the unique customer segment to work on
- The non-hierarchical, flat, and transparent culture where we also have lots of fun
- Pay at par with market salaries
- Be bold in building industry-first consumer-facing products that actualize the company’s vision
- Keenly understand user needs and demonstrate first-principles thinking in building solutions for the same
- Be responsible for developing and delivering the product roadmap
- 3-4 years of experience in building products at B2C start-ups
- Case studies involving deep customer insight
- Taken decisions based on strong analytics and/or intuition from time to time
- Growth mindset - moving quickly, shipping products, scaling
- Ability to act as a bridge between business and engineering teams
- The website is yet to reflect our direction going ahead.
- We have been generating transactions in the market using WhatsApp before productizing the same