Abmiro Solutions is currently seeking a friendly and highly skilled Customer Success Executive to provide enterprise-level support to our vast international customer base. He/She must be able to provide support via phone, web, email, chat, and other channels as needed.
Excellence in customer service skills is a must. We are looking for a self-motivated person who is willing to take ownership of customer issues, complaints and queries reported and see those problems through to resolution.
If you love to explore CRM platforms and wish to have regular interaction and dialog with our customers across the globe, we are looking for you!
We are having our best year yet here in 2020 and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
Position: Customer Success Executive
Experience: 0 to 3 Years
Work timing: UK shift - 3:30 pm IST to 1:30 am IST
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage inbound calls, chats, ticketing system and emails.
- Taking ownership of tickets, acknowledging them for confirmation to the customer.
- Guide Customers with technical or non-technical problems
- Strong computer skills needed to research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to customer issues
- Exceptional customer service skills and excellent communication skills to provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Good written communication skills to ensure proper recording of all customer interactions and closure of all presented issues
- Commitment to documenting knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Act as a liaison between the delivery team, customers and vendors.
- Proactively work on building process improvements to enhance customer experience.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- BE degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, BCA, BCS or similar
- Work experience in technical support, IT support, or as a technical engineer is a plus
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Excellent client-facing/customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to focus and follow-through to the resolution of issues
- Ability to diffuse tension and work the issue at hand
- Basic knowledge of MySQL, Shell Scripts, etc is a plus
What We Provide -
- Be part of a dynamic young and friendly team that strives for top quality and fantastic work culture
- Hell lot of stuff to innovate and learn at the same time
- Opportunities and guidance to learn new technologies, share knowledge and grow within the company and sector.
Location: Pune (Remote until lockdown)
PS: We're a small team, and your impact is going to be huge!
We are a SaaS company with primary focus on subscription e-commerce in enterprise space. We help small & medium business to run and manage their subscription business. Rekart.io is a product-platform with robust subscription management, ordering, payments and delivery fulfilment.
Roles and Responsibilities
Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of customer service projects and campaigns that directly affect each client.
Develop open and effective channels of communication with each client that can be employed by other departments as well.
Coordinate internal projects and determine the best utilization of resources to increase customer satisfaction.
Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to purchase accessories and additional services.
Become the reliable point of contact for each customer that is required to establish a strong business relationship.
Process : PhonePe Customer Service (Voice)
Shift Timing : Day Shift
Working Days : 6
Week Off : one rotational off
Grad/Undergrad with minimum 1 year exp. into customer service process is mandatory
Good communication skills required
Rounds of Interview :
Work from office
DOJ - 7th November ber.
Ghatkopar till Ambernath
Panvel till Chembur
Panvel till Thane
As a customer success manager, your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to
our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty
programs, and Improve customer experience and customer satisfaction (Customer Love
● Be the single point of contact for all your customers from the time they sign the contract.
● Establish a trusted relationship with them and help them succeed with QDC through
product adoption and delivering the value promised.
● Understand the customer’s goals, org structure, key challenges, and define their
● Work with sales and onboarding team to plan and execute a seamless customer on-
boarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’.
● Identify customer insights and pain points and help shape the product roadmap by
providing active feedback to the product team.
● Proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk,
potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe, making sure subscriptions are
● Monitor at-risk customer behaviour and carry out activities to retain them.
● Own churn and expansion for all your accounts.
● Identify opportunities for portfolio growth and contact customers for upsells.
● Work towards turning customers into advocates of QDC.
● Collaborate with the Marketing team to build customer case studies, testimonials, and
What are we looking for?
● Positive Attitude
● Process Driven
● Metrics Driven
● Ability to explain in uncomplicated/ simple language
● Attentive and Listening Skills
● Effective Negotiator
● Creative Problem Solver
● Comfortable with huge data and analytics
What an ideal candidate looks like
● At least 2+ years of work experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer
Success, Account Management and Sales, etc.
● Ability to understand a software product and its nuances very well.
● Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
● Strong problem-solving skills, technical and analytical aptitude with the ability to quickly
learn and adopt technical products.
● Ready to work during US hours - in future
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month -
You should have acquired a good knowledge of the laundry
domain, QDC product and process that we follow.
- You should have spent a day at the laundry store to get live
- Have a one-one chat with every member of the Quick Dry
Cleaning team so you get to know everyone well and understand
- Start owning the renewal process with the help of peers.
Within 3 months
- You should be able to manage the portfolio assigned with some
dependencies on your peers.
- Should start working towards the identification of possible
opportunities in terms of expansion of the accounts.
- Participate in conversations regarding process refining.
- Should be able to independently handle complex sets of queries
related to the product.
- Track and hit key implementation milestones.
Within 6 months
- You should be able to independently manage the portfolio
- Should be able to define the expansion targets for your portfolios.
- Should be able to add value to the overall process alignment
owning some initiatives.
- Provide feedback to Marketing, Sales, Support, Success and
Engineering teams to further improve product.
Within 12 months
- Participate in interviewing and hiring, as a way to influence team
growth and show QDC values and drive our culture.
- Deliver and present metrics related to success and show
Candidates should be based out of Kolkata only.
If you are very good at communication, Customer-centric and patiently listening then this role is a good match for you!
Candidates must have flexibility working in Night shift as we mainly have USA-based clients to cater to.
5 Days work week.
2 Rotational week off.
We are providing a Work from Office opportunity.
> Team Management & Delegation
> Customer Management
> SAP SuccessFactors Knowledge (EC or ECP preferable)
> Identify new opportunities in the designated accounts
> You will be assigned 4-5 large SAP SF customers who have already implemented SF.
> Managing Support Consultants to handle customer requests/tickets analyse recurring problems to decrease volume of tickets
> Propose new and out of the box solutions within SAP SF to customers and manage any escalation.
> Identify new opportunities at the customers based on existing pain-points & proposing effective solutions available within SAP SF.
This role demands a mix of team delegation, customer first approach, out of the box solution thinking and business acumen to upsell additional SF modules.
About Rolling Arrays Consulting:
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Reimburse, CICO, eFile, eAuthoring) to Clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48.
Rolling Arrays has 2 lines of businesses:
HR System Implementation Services:
Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level HR Technology Implementation projects till date.
HR Software Products in Rolling Arrays’ portfolio (partner’s products and own products):
• SAP SuccessFactors (World’s leading End to End Cloud HR Software solution)
• Qualtrics (World’s leading Experience Management Software)
• Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
• CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
• eFile (Digitize and contextualize all employee documents in one place)
• eAuthoring (Author and publish your own learning content to capture tacit knowledge in the organization)
Product Support Manager (Customer Success Manager)
Launched in June 2014, Edulastic is a platform for personalized formative assessment for K-12 students, teachers and school districts. Edulastic provides a highly interactive, cloud-based learning environment for publishers. It has attained some incredible milestones in its journey, which includes reaching all 50 states in 2015, students answering 1.2 billion questions in 2020, saving teachers over 2.4 million years of grading in 2021, and more. 2021 brought an exciting new chapter as Edulastic teamed up with GoGuardian. Combined with GoGuardian’s solutions for classroom management, engagement, and student safety, Edulastic’s best-in-class formative assessments further GoGuardian’s mission to create the ultimate learning platform. In these exciting times, we are looking for passionate product leaders to join our team in our Bangalore office in India.
About the Role
- Working with stakeholders, including Customer Support team, Customer Success team and senior executive management to address customer/product issues effectively.
- Working cross-functionally with Support, QA, Engineering and PM teams to ensure timely responses and resolutions for customer/product issues.
- Updating tickets in a timely manner.
- Providing regular reports to the management on product performance and customer issues.
- Managing prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact and product performance.
- Working with the PM team during the sprint releases to help enhance the product with long-term solutions for customer/product issues.
- Experience of 3 to 8 years in customer service roles in a product company.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Prior experience in L2/L3 support in a SaaS company would be ideal.
- Experience in triaging and analyzing issues, especially with logs analysis.
- Proficient in SQL queries to derive insights for root cause analysis.
- Advanced MS Excel skills for presenting findings to the management.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability: strong problem solving and prioritization skills.
- Willingness to work in evening/night shift (1700 to 0200 Hrs IST) to support stakeholders in the US.
We're looking for a Customer support engineer to support our customers during India hours (India timings: 7-8 AM to 5 PM) with an experience of 1+ years.
We're seeking a passionate and highly driven professional with prior experience of working in a software company - Prepefrable B2B.
This role is ideal for someone who is consultative by nature and passionate about customer happiness.
1) Provide high-quality technical support over email and chat primarily to our customers across the Globe
2) Help our customers in all stages of usage of our product - during the trial, setup/configuration, and after-sales support
3) Making sure all customer issues that need resolution by the engineering team are followed through and resolved in a timely manner.
4) Keeping our Help/FAQ sections up to date.
5) Work with our engineering team to help them understand customer problems, reproduce them and fix them.
6) Work with our product team and contribute towards driving our product roadmap with real-world customer requirements
1) Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (MOST ESSENTIAL)
2) You must be great at understanding and be analyzing problems
3) You must have at least 1-year experience with customer support for a business/enterprise tool
4) You must be willing to work in the provided timings IST 7-8 AM - 5 AM)
5) You should have excellent spoken and written English communication skills
6) You should be a good writer, with the ability to help non-technical people understand technical aspects of our product. You should also be able to maintain our Help/FAQ.
7) An engineering/technical degree would be considered a strong advantage
Your current CTC and expected CTC.
Huge Requirements for Top MNC's!!
Walk in with Resume, walk out with offer letter,
One day interview process... two rounds of interview
Job Description :
• Freshers or Experience in any sales, Inside Sales, Banking process/customer service,BPO background from Banking process, MBA freshers, BE/Btech can also apply
• Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A. Incentives
• Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
• Functional Area:ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
• Role Category:Voice
• Role:Associate/Senior Associate
• Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
About The company:
NoBroker.com is world's largest C2C marketplace in online real estate. With cumulative 50 lakh customers, it has grown 10X in last one year. With three rounds of funding of $71 mn, it is well funded by key US, Indian, Japanese & Korean investors like General Atlantic, SAIF Partners, KTB ventures and BeeNext. It is headquartered in Bangalore with a team of 900+ people.
Role and Responsibility – Sales Champion
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with
prospects; recommending solutions
• Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities /
secondary data sources
• Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization
• Must be energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales deals and generate
revenue for the organization.
Role and Responsibility – Customer Relationship Manager
• Act as relationship manager for the Paid customers of NoBroker
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through
open and interactive communication
• Identify and assess customers needs
• Service customer in finding the right tenant / house as per the requirement
• Dial outbound and attend inbound calls of customer and leads
• Use internal tools and methods to provide best possible service to the
• Negotiate with leads on behalf of customer
• Keep customer up-to date on the progress of his account
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Go extra mile to provide excellent customer service.
Sravani N S.