- Ensure customer satisfaction by advising customers on configurations that may favorably impact performance.
- Advise product development of recurring issues.
- Provide post-sales technical support services to customers, including troubleshooting, problem resolution, and training to customers.
- Minimum 1-year experience as a Customer Success Manager, with a proven track record of handling customers, solving issues and executing projects.
- Good communication Skills.
- Ability to Analyze Data- Have an eye for surveys and customer research.
- Need to be organised, to be able to organize thoughts and implement actions.
- Proactive Problem Solver
- Cheerful, Optimistic go-getter.
- Self-starter and a good team player.
- Eager to learn and execute the new processes for us.
About Crelio Health
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform. Find out more at https://creliohealth.com/ or get updates on https://blog.livehealth.in
We are voted as #14 rank in G2’s List of Best Software Sellers for 2021
SiteRecon is helping enterprise customers in the US scale their sales teams by automating a key part of the process. We are working with property maintenance contractors and automating property mapping and site visits through our platform, giving back time, speeding up their sales process, and increasing profitability. We are building the next generation property intelligence platform on our mission to revolutionize how businesses make decisions in North America.
Our forte lies in using GIS technology to create highly intelligent map data for any piece of land or property required by our customers. We have improved the time taken for a key process from days to hours; now, we are building a team to complete the process within minutes using deep learning.
Click on the links to know more about us & our team:
About Us: https://order.siterecon.ai/about-us
About Team: https://order.siterecon.ai/team
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate who will work within a CS team to play a contributing and important role in building a culture of constant improvement in the world of agility, challenge the customer status quo, and find a way to inject speed into processes to ensure customer value realization with Siterecon, while fostering exception long-term relationship at the customer level.
The role will work together with Sales and Solution Engineering teams to engage with customers, starting pre-sales , focus on risk assessment, develop risk mitigation strategies and bring best practices to the customer to set them up for success.
- Play a contributing role in the takeover of the customer account after the deal is closed to become the touchpoint of all future support
- Be the voice of the customer.
- Customer Onboarding sessions to get the team signed up and started with ordering properties within the first week of deal closing
- Continuous training of customers for newly released products and features
- Keep a steady and increasing weekly order quantity by the customers
- Ensure that customers are not inactive for long periods of time
- Gather feedback on product, data, and service
- Conduct case studies and sessions and get quotes, referrals, and appreciations
- Provide necessary customer connections related to trials and demo to expedite the conversion
- Proactive custom requests handling to avoid post-delivery feedbacks
- Influence the mindset of customers by challenging the status quo and constantly deliver innovation to grow our customer’s business
- Work with internal cross-functional teams (product, sales, marketing, product marketing, support, etc.) to ensure customer's issues/solutions are addressed.
- Provide actionable insight to decision-makers to influence strategy and performance- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, analyse and report customer & Industry trends to facilitate business alignment to ever evolving business environment
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and manage their proper execution
- Knowledge of industry recognized best practices for Customer Success
Preferred Qualification & Skills:
- Candidates should have 1 year or at the least, close to a year of experience with clients in North America (US & Canada), UK, or Europe.
- Experience and/or understanding of Customer Success teams is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - needs to be very comfortable and fluid with English.
- Innovative problem solver and a digital champion, who can advise the customer on new solutions based on customer roadmap and long-term strategic goals.
- Experience applying information technology solutions to complex business challenges.
- Collaborate with other teams across the Siterecon organizational system (e.g. Professional Sales,Operations team,Technical Support, Product development & engineering, etc.) to champion your clients’ needs & success.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent experience through work experience
- Startup / scale-up experience at a similar 'stage' organisation (Preferred).
- A confident communicator with an executive presence, able to clearly explain the program to non-technical and technical audiences.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Planning, Decision Making, Staffing, Process Improvement
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Should ensure a high level of quality in process deliverables
- Self-driven, proactive, hardworking, team-player with a good sense of humour
- Should be open to work in any shift timing
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning, approaches each interaction with open mind, great listener and hands-on
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- TRUST: Trust the company’s core values
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
- Medical insurance
- Employee's Provident Fund
- Equity awards
- CSM Incentives
We are adding HubSpot Onbaording Specialists to our team of HubSpot experts. Niswey is growing fast in the HubSpot ecosystem and requires people who are passionate about onboarding customers to SaaS products.
- Get trained on HubSpot across all the Hubs. Focus on hands-on learning and solving challenges within HubSpot. You will be fully supported with our inhouse HubSpot curriculum as well other training available for the platform.
- Run the onboarding program for new clients as per the schedule decided upon
- Support the clients with their queries and quick resolution of issues raised
- Track all the communication and tasks using Hubspot
- Deliver a great onboarding experience to the client's team, which will be measured through reviews and NPS
- Spot opportunities to cross sell and upsell
- Run onboarding projects profitably
- Train new members on the team
- 2-5 years of experience in onboarding complex SaaS products
- At least 1 year experience of working on HubSpot
- Strong people skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Deep listening skills and patience
- Ability to solve problems by taking support of the right experts on the team
- Great at cross-functional team skills
- Project management experience is a plus
2. Backend, data entry experience (experience of working with Govt. Municipal project plus)
3 experts in the products that their company manufactures and develops.
4. find solutions to problems with the products and help customers work through technical difficulties.
5. Filing reports regarding product problems.
6. Researching technical issues.
7. Managing and processing customer orders
8. Walking customers through solutions
9. Reviewing product change requests
10. Learning about product updates and new technologies etc.
Compensation: 15K NTH-25K NTH (depending upon current CTC & experience)
Experience- 1.3 yeras
Role 1 year contractual role
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
The major responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives
- Accountable for the support health of a customer
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or Technical Support or similar CS role.
- Understanding of backend tools like SQL, Azure, PowerBI etc
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus.
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools (eg - FreshDesk)
- Excellent communication, written and problem-solving skills
- Patience when handling tough cases
Drive understanding and adoption of our products through effective onboarding of customers.
Keep track of paid sign ups from the website and sales team
Diligently update customer/prospects data in tools provided
Stay on top of updates in current apps
Required Candidate profile
You will ideally have a combination of both Product (Computer Sciences) and Business education & experience
Should be able to work effectively in a Matrixed environment
3 years of relevant experience
- 4-15 year experience in Application Support
- Must have good knowledge in Java/J2EE, Microservices, PL/SQL, Unix
- Good to have knowledge in Agile, JIRA, Splunk, Service Now
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Provide technical leadership to the team & contribute in the skill development within team
Interact with internal teams and client stakeholders to trouble shoot the tickets/incident and manage other support activities
- Good communications skills are necessary, must be team player and inquisitive.
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible in working outside of office business hours at short notice (as required)
- Should be able to examine the system and identify the areas for Service Improvements & Value adds.
candidates should be fluent in speaking English And Hindi
Freshers or six months experience in customer support required
Male or female candidates can apply
immediate joiners only
About the company
Extramarks is a leading educational - technology company, creating student-friendly digital learning solutions and keeping pace with globalization and technology in education. We have been in the market for the last 13 years operating different verticals PAN India. We provide education learning techniques across India, Singapore, Kuwait, UAE and South Africa. We at Extramarks are looking for Customer Relations Executives tasked with leading a team of executives and maintaining fruitful relations with our existing customers. The priority is to assist the organization to acquire new customers, and to maintain a good relationship with our existing ones. This means effective business development and customer relations executives are in massive demand in nearly every job sector there is including business to business, business to customer and even non –profit organizations.
About the role
The role being offered is Customer Relations Executive for B2C segment. As a Customer relations executive, you will be required to maintain continuous contacts with our existing customers and ensure the highest level of Engagement score.
Roles and responsibilities
- Keep abreast with Extramarks latest offerings and best practices
- Ensure smooth onboarding of the user/customer, and tell them about the features of the product for better engagement of the Customer
- Maintain and strengthen relationship with existing customers
- Collaborate with the support team (technical and academic) to address customer queries
- Conducting in-depth needs assessments to better understand each customer’s requirements to ensure highest satisfaction and Higher Utlization of the Application
- Prompting clients to upgrade their existing packages and to purchase additional offerings.
- Harnessing relationships to generate leads from referrals to maximize our profits.
- Ensuring a good renewal rate of the subscribed packages
- Retain customers who raised an issue for refund/cancellation
There are two rounds for the selection process:
➢ PI - 1st Round
➢ PI - 2nd Round
- B.E. / B.Tech, MBA, PGDM, Or Any Graduate/Post Graduate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We are trying to solve the problem of unemployment by skilling graduates in vernacular. At Learn4o, we love solving complex problems. The team comprises people with a solid background in impact startups. We move fast and ask a lot of ourselves and our people.
We are looking for the people who are passionate about creating impact and solving real hard problems of the society.
Why you should join our team- If you want to grow your career at a breakneck pace.
• If you like solving complex problems
• If you like bubbly environments with electrifying energy
Job Overview :
Your main goal is to boost our sales by reaching out to the existing customers as well as potential customers. As a Telecaller, you are responsible for handling sales over the phone entirely. You are also responsible for solving questions in regard to the product or service provided by the company.
In addition to this, you should collect desired information from the clients and maintain healthy relations with them. You are required to understand the customer’s requirements and demands and close the sales deal efficiently. You are also required to write down important information provided by the customer and follow up with them on a regular basis.
As an ideal candidate, you should be an excellent communicator along with convincing abilities. Great report writing skills, amazing negotiation skills, and phenomenal telephone etiquette are essential for this position.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of Telecaller, then apply right away.
• Answering phones and explaining the product and services offered by the company.
• Contacting existing customers as well as prospective customers using scripts.
• Obtaining customer information and other relevant data.
• Asking questions to the customer and understanding their specifications.
• Resolving queries and issues related to the products and services.
• Making recordings of all the sales phone calls and sales deals.
• Taking and processing product orders in a professional manner.
• Maintaining the database of the customers on a regular basis.
• Suggesting solutions based on customer’s needs and requirements.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 2 years Work experience as a Telecaller, TeleMarketer, or a similar role in the Sales Department.
• Professional certification sales and marketing will be an advantage.
• Great interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
• Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Hard-working individual.
• Good time management abilities.
• Strong decision-making skills.
• Ability to tolerate stress and pressure.