Roles and Responsibilities
· Understanding the customers needs to help them explore our software & resolve customer complaints quickly.
· Understanding clients requirement
· Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
· Taking care of customer requirements and co-ordinate with tech team to get the resolution.
· Be clear on the potential ROI you can bring from a customer
· Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to retain a client-account.
· Work collaboratively with the sales team members to achieve team targets.
· Promote high-quality sales and customer service processes.
· Coordinate with internal team to get the issue resolves as soon as possible
Desired Candidate Profile
· 0 - 2 Years of experience in (SaaS) industry.
· Via Phone/Email
· Problem-solving attitude.
· Ability to train employee as well as clients
· Upselling & Cross selling
· Aptitude for learning tech products
· Customer relationship management.
· Proactive and willing to improve on processes.
iMocha is a Leader in Digital Skill Assessment for Global Enterprises. iMocha’s suite of products for recruitment and L&D are now empowering users across 1000+ organizations in 70 countries to digitize their recruiting and upskilling operations. Currently we are growing by 250% Year-On-Year. With several awards and recognition in its kitty, we have been awarded as No. 1 PaaS Company of India by Microsoft. We are also featured in ‘Google’ as top recruitment tool and recognized by ‘Forbes’ as top methods of screening applicants.
We care for our employees and follow a ‘Work Happy Culture’ where we have flexible office timings and consider every employee as an asset to the company. And YES... We do not track your working hours and a strict ‘NO’ to micro-management so that the work-life balance is maintained. Moreover, iMocha is ‘Great Place to Work’ certified with 4.9 ratings on Glassdoor. And guess what? The CEO of Microsoft also talks about iMocha. Here is what Satya Nadella has to say how iMocha assists recruiters to increase pace of hiring- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwyAIwtfiUM&t=194s
For more details, visit us – https://www.imocha.io
● Should be comfortable in client interaction.
● Candidates should know to write proposals for projects.
● Should have prior experience in software or Web Development
● Make cold calls to explore new business opportunities and interact with
- Initiating partnerships with new Restaurants and actively managing existing relationships, being their P.O.C. for Spicywagon
- Sustaining and growing the relationships which translate to a growth in restaurant base and revenue for the city
- Maintaining a strong relationship with restaurant owners (Specifically Key Accounts of the City & Country) and advising them on issues related to the market and offering solutions on the same
- Conducting promotional events & marketing activations in conjunction with the internal teams
- Managing the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible and advising management on maximizing business relationships, and creating an environment where customer service can flourish
- Being the face of Spicywagon in the market and standing up for the values we believe in.
- Graduate with 0-3 years of experience in Business Development, Sales or Account Management
- A competent decision-maker with the ability to develop, own and build a strategic plan for the business
- Confident, Pleasing, and Go-getter personality
- Effective communication skills
- Attitude & Aptitude for Sales
- A Team player
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Business Development and Relationship Building with all IPC's, Channel partners and Local brokers in the vicinity
2. Tracking market movement and being well aware of all the movement in the market.
3. Relationship Building with all prospects and clients.
1. Lead and Revenue Generation
2. Client Management / Client Trust Building
3. Implementation of Company Policies and being Innovative when interacting with all Channel Partners and Prospects.
4. Degree Holder with 3 to 5 years experience.
5. Having knowledge in respect to Real Estate Market along with knowledge about Co-working transactions is a plus.
6. Good Communication skills for interacting with Land Lords/ Developers. Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
7. Ability to think strategically along with problem-solving solutions, also being aware of the market and respond to the clients based on their requirements.
8. Ability to perform under pressure and adapt based on the market situation while being self-motivated at the same time.
9. Knowledge of movement in the market from the competition and any new projects coming up.
Min exp 3 yrs
Loctaion: Delhi (Lajpat Nagar, Saket)
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC , Danhua Capital and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
We are looking for Inside sales associates who will be responsible for finding and generating leads through different sources, qualifying them and converting them to meetings for product demos. Person will speak with CIOs/CDOs/App development/QA organizations in different companies across the US and follow up once the meetings are done to sales closures. You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at HeadSpin have a sense of urgency, a self-driven mindset, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge…as well as a sense of humor We provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it. A strong work ethic and a drive to produce results are essential.
What You'll Do
- Develop new business via cold calling and mass communication such as email, research and social media to introduce HeadSpin’s products and services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Identify the correct decision makers within a given business.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly/quarterly revenue goals.
- Work closely with the marketing team to drive inbound leads.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are in place.
- Collaborate with various internal teams including field sales, marketing, pre-sales, professional services, legal teams etc.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree (BTech/BE/similar preferred)
- Relevant experience in inside sales dealing with US and UK clients
- Consistent track record in meeting and exceeding lead generation, forecasting targets, and demand generation objectives.
- Experience calling into Global 2000 accounts at CXO, VP and Director level contacts.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and documentation skills.
- Experience in a SaaS product sales would be a plus.
Experience: 2+ years in Product SaaS Solution sales & Global B2B Sales Location: Gurugram Set-up: Work from Office; Alternate Saturdays working
Generating business for Advantage Club SaaS solutions, using all channels to reach customers
Develop an understanding of customer business and solution requirements
Participating in 3-way solution calls with Sales, Pre-Sales, and Customers to build solutions for our customers
Work collaboratively with solutions delivery team for timely deployment of the solution
Identify Key Decision Makers by performing research and using prospecting tools
Responsible for generating business from Enterprise Accounts through consultative sales methodology
2+ years of proven SaaS Enterprise sales closing experience, and consistent overachievement of quotas
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related field of study
Ability to analyse the customer needs and map them to software solution which addresses the needs is going to be extremely desirable
Passion for technology and using it to solve business problems
Creative & strong solution selling skills
Familiar with social media tools and technologies and their use in prospecting and lead nurturing
Experience in managing high-volume sales pipelines
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
Have excellent time management and organizational skills
Experience in Enterprise HR-Tech domain would be a plus
Experience with Fortune 500 Enterprise companies like Dell, Adobe, SAP, etc., is preferred
Synopsis Advantage Club:
Advantage Club is an HR FinTech firm in the corporate employee benefits space. Our major verticals are Corporate Perks, SaaS for digitization, and management of Rewards & Recognition program. We are currently partnered with more than 350+ corporates including Hexaware , Concentrix , EY, Wallmart , Amazon, Marurti, etc., whose employees are using the platform. We are serving 1.5M+ employees, drive transactions worth 2.5M USD every month, and have raised $2M till date.
Company Name: Xiaomi
Age: below 30
Salary: 13000 CTC + Good Incentives
On roll job eligible benefits ESI PF 👍
Experience: *Minimum 6 months of experience in Mobile Sales *background
Irfan Ali HR
Qualification: Intermediate or above
Age limit is - below 30 only
Work Location Mumbai Ahmedabad Badodara,Surat,Bhavanagar,Surendarnagar,Bhuj,Junagadh,Immatnagar,Palanpur,Gadhi Nagar
Mode of interview telephonic call