16+ Video Editing Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | Video Editing Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 16+ Video Editing Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Video Editing Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Insane helps and supports to scale the of meaningful Coaches and experts to expand their reach to the people. Since starting in 2016 we have grown our clients' journey creating an impact in people's lives in their personal and professional growth.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and creative Video Editor to join our team! As video has become the best way for communicating a company's messages on online platforms, your position will play an important role in our client's success.
You will have worked in an agency or busy in-house team, and have experience in editing compelling, shareable digital and social content for consumer/lifestyle brands.
You are excited about editing video campaigns and high-impact story-telling content for a wide range of clients.
- Create and optimize video templates to grab attention and engage the audience
- Use elements and audio to improve the scroll-stop ratio and avg time spent on video
- Plan new tests fortnightly and experiment with them on small budgets.
- Share reports with Campaign Managers and discusses the insights
- Assist with motion graphics as needed
Who you are
- 1-2 years of video editing experience
- Great with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Photoshop
- Have a sound design and a passion for experimenting
- A passionate and detail-oriented team player: you have clarity in your thought processes
- We believe in both personal and professional growth because that is what makes a team impactful and successful
- Competitive salary and benefits compared to the industry average
- Flexible vacation/ time-off policy
- Opportunity to create, design, and envision the mission of industry leaders
- The best culture you can find in an agency where we encourage and promote professional growth with various learning incentives
- We don't micromanage: we expect you to do your job right by yourself without any external pressure
- We try to provide all the support that you need (that includes training and upskilling as well)
- Day shift
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Need to have a laptop
- Based in Bangalore/willing to relocate to Bangalore for this position.
Provide creative ideas and designing using Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Illustrator, Video Editing, Adobe Flash /Make effective graphics as per company's requirements
Developing unique and attractive content to promote our products/services
Writing, reviewing and editing creative copy
At Upraised, we are focused on helping professionals bridge the employability gap, so they can realize their dream job. We are a seed-stage company founded by Mona Gandhi and backed by angels like Kunal Shah & Vijay Shekhar Sharma and investors like Lightspeed India and South Park Commons from Silicon Valley.
Video Editor Intern
As part of your day-to-day operations, you will be required to coordinate with several stakeholders & solve multi-dimensional problems.
We’d love to chat with you if you think you possess the skills for this role:
- Have enthusiasm and are up-to-date about interactions on social media, top-trends and engaging content.
- Create an initial proposed storyboard draft or line up of the video to present and receive approval before beginning to edit the video.
- Improve video and sound quality using various video/audio software.
- Edit video to include packaging, stock shots, music, graphics, dialogues, sound clips, and other important aspects of the project as required.
- Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos.
- Experiment with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements.
- Create graphical packaging of the sessions/video, teaser/trailer and tutorials.
- Create the polished final cut before making the video live.
- Gather and transfer all forms of media into editing software and ensure each was updated in the correct format.
- Operate computer editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and their plugins) used for video media and effects.
- Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video's creation.
- Create creative thumbnails for each video/show/community page.
- Create creatives for promotion and marketing of content for various platforms.
- You have a high level of ownership and exceptional follow-through.
- You’re interested in startups & want to experience high growth environment
- You have very good presentation, communication and reporting skills
- You are proficient in video editing software such as Premier Pro, After Effects (imp), and Illustrator/Figma
You will work alongside a mission-driven team of growth marketers, designers, engineers & product managers.
- Understand design specification and requirements.
- Develop a wide range of illustrations, vectors, graphics and layouts and other designs.
- Edit footage segments and combine the sequences of the clips for Social media platform.
- Input effects, graphics, dialogues, and music into the videos to make them more visually appealing.
- Discover and implement new techniques and methods to maximize the company’s efficiency.
- Manages timelines and prioritization of workload.
- Assist team in developing and executing communications plans.
- Provides technical support for design and video related efforts.
- Work effectively with the team members.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience as a Video Editor, Video Specialist or similar role related to video editing and Graphic Designing
- Sound working knowledge on Adobe premiere pro, Sound Editing, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw Software.
- Excellent Experience of using video editing tools.
- Good Time Management Skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creative Thinker
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects.
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred
- Candidate must have Own laptop is mandatory along with will the supportive softwares
- Experience- 2 to 3 years
We are seeking a graphics designing and video editing expert with strong
knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms for a fast-growth fintech to showcase success stories of our company, customers, employees, and partners. Looking for a talented creative professional who enjoys bringing positive impact stories to life.
● Edit and Product videos with a flair for creative storytelling for a range
of outlets (e.g. Social Media, Presentations, Website)
● Blend the right mix of subtitles, graphics/animations, music,
intros/outros in accordance with brand guidelines
● Organize and build a digital library of all assets, create backup files
● Possess a people-friendly attitude.
● Be confident and collaborative whether working with executives or
multiple departments and customers
● Combine hand-drawing and painting with digital media to create complete illustrations
● Use various colors, graphics and effects to better visualize each concept
Qualifications & Experience:
● 1+ Years of proven experience in the field of graphics designing,video
● Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity,
product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
● Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
● Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
● Certification in Filmmaking or Video Editing with a portfolio of samples
● Well-versed in relevant photo/video editing and organizing software
such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Lightroom, Bridge, Photoshop, Illustrator
After Effects, FCP, Motion, DaVinci etc.
● Take a brief storyboarding and an editing test to showcase style and
● Salary for this position will be market competitive and commensurate
with the candidate's experience.
Founded by an IIT alum and Investment Banker, Pepkidz Learning is an Ed-Tech platform for imparting essential skills like E.Q. (emotional quotient) and Personality development to enable students to fuel their success and make them realize their full potential. We are a team of 30 and rapidly expanding with multiple roles open for hire.
We’re looking for a creative, multi-disciplinary, and high-producing Graphic Designer to join PepKidz’s growing Team. This role will start out as work-from-home and then be based out of our office in Bangalore, India (post-restrictions). You’ll use your experience to create visually appealing designs that span multiple mediums. Primarily focused on creating the brand guidelines, establishing the brand aesthetic, building and managing a team, this role requires a self-starter who understands the scope of working in an early-stage startup and will also ensure a unified output from the whole team. This role spans marketing and curriculum.
What you get
As someone who is joining to lead the design team of an early-stage startup, you will have the reign and freedom to scale and build your team as you see fit. With a rapidly growing company and team, you will evolve as a leader and will get an opportunity to work with people at the top of their fields.
• Create compelling graphics that follow PepKidz’s brand guidelines for traditional and digital mediums, including but not limited to, PepKidz’s curriculum, websites, social media channels, email campaigns, marketing programs, knowledgebase, training platform, presentations, videos, print material, and events
• Hire, Manage and scale the design team under your guidance and ensure the brand’s aesthetic is followed and maintained throughout different channels
• Respond quickly and work efficiently to manage incoming day-to-day graphic requests to support marketing programs including small illustrations, email headers, email body graphics, social media posts, WhatsApp posts, blog headers, handouts/flyers, print work, etc.
• Work with other Designers to ensure the PepKidz’s brand is consistently represented across all designs
• Utilize strong communication skills to engage with cross-functional team members to effectively collaborate and solicit feedback
• Incorporate constructive feedback from stakeholders into designs
• Apply industry best practices and stay on-top-of trends to keep the brand fresh and forward-facing
• 6+ years of design experience in a fast-paced environment of a startup, specifically Ed-Tech will be preferred
• A college degree or diploma in graphic design, integrated marketing communications, or a related field
• Strong understanding of design principles and marketing design fundamentals
• Proficient in a Mac/Windows environment with advanced experience using the Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
• 2-D Animation experience
• Extensive experience creating graphics for social media
Qualifications That Will Make You Standout:
• Strong illustration background with demonstrated examples. 2D Animation.
• Experience in EdTech/Consumer-facing startups
Samples of Work
• Candidates must provide a portfolio that showcases their best work
• Show us how you can adapt your illustration style by creating an Instagram post if you qualify for the first round
Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media.
Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
Participate and brainstorm with the team about the ideas of creative designing for social media and all types of Ad formats adhering to company standards
Demonstrate solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from enquiry to delivery.
Create videos for our ventures using any video editing tools.
Conceptualize, create & design images across digital media on our ventures with readymade live images.
Design brochures for upcoming projects as and when required.
Create printable format ads for any outdoor advertising of our projects when required.
Able to design creatives in a unique, trendy and impressive way.
About the company:
Our client , A leading fin-tech brand , is on a mission to build financial services that are simple, accessible and affordable. Founded by one of the pioneers of E-commerce in India , the brand aims to build consumer-centric & technology driven businesses in the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance) space. The brand is currently disrupting Lending, Insurance and Mutual Funds market
Please share with us a portfolio of your work in addition to your updated CV while applying for this position.
– Handle video editing requirements within deadlines from multiple teams.
– Taking ownership of video projects and providing inputs to overall video plan.
– Closely working with other teams for creative and technical inputs when it comes to videos.
– Experience in directing skilled and unskilled actors as required while majorly contributing in overall video shooting and production.
– 4+ years experience as a video editor delivering high-quality videos (multiple formats) within tight deadlines.
– Extensive knowledge about Adobe Creative Suite.
– Experience in design, motion graphics, and audio editing.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
– Self-starter with demonstrated initiative.
– Experience of working within brand guidelines.
– Highly creative with detail-oriented thinking.
– Experience of working with an agency (if required) an added bonus.
Graduate in any discipline. Degree in film studies, editing or related fields to be given priority.
Note: Since we are a media company, the role will require only media technical skills and you will be working on media technical operations. This role does not need any software testing or software production skills.
▪ To perform 100% linear watch-through for Audio, Video, & Subtitle content for a variety
of clients and formats (SD, Blu-ray, etc.) and ensure that these assets are free of any
▪ To carry out menu quality testing and functionality logic testing for a variety of clients.
▪ Report and document issues found using project-related checklists and internal
▪ Communicating with offload units about project status, issues found, etc.
▪ Send daily updates of work to the team.
▪ Communicate and interact with the Production Manager, Authoring team, offloading
units, and associated departments regarding issues related to the project.
▪ Update OMS and time tracker on a project-to-project basis.
▪ Ensure on-time and accurate completion of projects.
▪ 10+3 or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Office packages such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Eye for detail in noticing issues, both minor and major, with respect to menu design,
audio, video & subtitles and functionality logic.
- Exposure to game/software testing is a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Premier, or other video/audio SW a plus.
- Exposure to AV equipment and other home-entertainment hardware is a plus.
- Must be comfortable with a computer and in tune with the latest technologies.
- Understanding of graphics, imagery and sound specifications, such as colours,
resolution, audio glitches etc, a plus.
- A dedicated and well-rounded individual with the ability to work well under pressure as
part of a team with tight deadlines.
- A keen interest in media and multimedia is required.
- Good eyesight and no obvious hearing defects.
- Keen interest in working with different types of software and hardware is required.
- Desire to learn new concepts and cross-train with other departments.
- An ability to learn quickly and effectively.
- Ability to solve problems under pressure.
- Good judgement and logical/analytical skills.
1)Working on Product content.
2)Basic editing skills with creative ideas.
3)Engaging in editing the technical videos and other product related ads
4)Working on adding basic graphics and highlights.
5)Working closely with the brand marketing team to ideate on content and story telling.
6)Working on developing product content outlines and story boards
7)Creating unique, original and quality content.
8)Flexible and open to make changes
9)Professional Approach to details, time and deadlines.
• Edit videos, add music, subtitles, and create thumbnails
• Create transitions, titles, graphics, and other supporting materials for the video
• Create graphics on Canva/Photoshop for Instagram & FB posting
• Conceptualize and present ideas as per the brief
• Contribute to the conceptualization of projects, and come up with ideas, and contribute to the scripting process
• Edit content in collaboration with the content team
* Has a good understanding of video design and direction principles.
* Capable of designing for online media design, an expert in photoshop and your choice of video editing software.
* Good time management skills
Responsibilities and Duties
* You will be responsible for conceptualizing and shooting creative product shots for posters and social media posts
* You will be responsible for designing, directing and shooting short social media video commercials on a regular basis, this may involve travelling (at company expense).
* You will be responsible for taking and generating shots for e-commerce shots for Amazon and other e-commerce platforms.
- Ideate and create concept storyboards
- Conceptualise and present ideas as per the brief
- Pick and arrange effects, music that adds to the narrative
- Shortlist visuals and footage to be used in the video
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to create videos for all marketing and product needs.
- Reorder and fine-tune content to ensure logical sequencing and smooth running of the video and time constraints are incorporated
- Improve and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage & sound
- Create transitions, titles, graphics and other supporting materials for the video
- Work closely with producers, directors, external vendors, motion graphic designers and learning managers to present a final product that matches the overall vision
- Take ownership of post-production management of assets and deliverables, channels & maintenance
We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating the necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, Illustrator, Affinity Designer.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.