• Edit videos, add music, subtitles, and create thumbnails
• Create transitions, titles, graphics, and other supporting materials for the video
• Create graphics on Canva/Photoshop for Instagram & FB posting
• Conceptualize and present ideas as per the brief
• Contribute to the conceptualization of projects, and come up with ideas, and contribute to the scripting process
• Edit content in collaboration with the content team
About QShala - Walnut Knowledge Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Job brief :
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to- use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we- d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you'll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients- needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
1. Design Eye-Catching Graphics, And Visuals That Meet The Project Requirements And Align Brand Standards With The Decided Theme.
2. Create Social Media Campaigns, Digital Assets, And Promotional Materials In Collaboration With The Marketing And Technical Teams.
3. Maintain Brand Consistency Throughout All The Projects.
4. Refine Images, Fonts, And Layouts
5. Create Attractive Icons, Imagery, Illustrations, And Infographics.
6. Turn Raw Content Into Visually Appealing Graphics.
7. Bring New And Amazing Ideas To The Table.
What Would Be Great? (Key Requirements):
1. Love Aesthetics? We Do Too; Combine Various Colours, Fonts, And Layouts To Create Aesthetic Graphics.
2. Knowledge And Proficiency In Design And Image Editing Software Like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, And InDesign.
3. Basic Knowledge Of Premiere Pro, After Effects.
4. Ability To Understand And Implement The Latest Creative Trends Enhancing Proposal Designs
5. Obsession Over Details And Consistency
6. Basic Understanding Of Various Digital Marketing Channels Such As Google Ads, Websites, LinkedIn, Email Campaigns, Etc
As a Motion Graphics Designer at Quick Radius, you do more than bringing graphics to life. You use your strong creative background to create powerful videos that capture an audience and leaves them wanting more. In addition, you have these skills and experiences:
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition)
- The ability to partner with other creative team members and key stakeholders to create content used across a variety of platforms (web, mobile, social media, and more)
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and have strong project management skills
- Interact with clients to understand brief and share ideas
- Be a great communicator, receive and interpret feedback, and meet tight deadlines
- Respond to user feedback, data/analytics, and client feedback to improve the creative work in future iterations
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Tesseract Esports is looking for an experienced Graphic Design to lead a group of designers in delivering consistent, innovative and exciting graphic presentations.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
You are good at (Technical skills)
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Aftereffects & Other design tools.
- Strong sense of typography, colour theory, lay-outing and animation.
- Logo development, creating a design system for the brand/project, Iconography, image manipulation, mockup creation, graphic and motion graphic media.
- Plan and conceptualise by studying information and materials.
- Understand the design brief and an ability to communicate well.
- Knowledge of print and digital media.
- Creating visual ideas for the storyboard.
- Illustration skills.
You will be responsible for (not limited to)
- Create and design various materials for print and digital mediums.
- Participate in conceptualising sessions and put forward holistic ideas.
- Coordinate with other graphic designers and deliver consistent visuals.
- Manage and adhere to timelines.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure all requirements are met with designs.
- Handle multiple projects at a time.
- Highly collaborative and can work well in a fast-paced team environment.
5+ years in the related field.
Your academic qualifications
- We prefer an inspired mind over an academic qualification.
What we will be excited to see in you (Technical & Non-technical skills)
- 3D software’s such as cinema 4d, blender, 3DS Max.
- Experience working in esports/ gaming industry
- Video editing software: Premier pro, Da-Vinci resolve.
- Ability to lead and build a design team.
Experience- 1 year and 2 year
Location - Navi Mumbai
Notice Period - Immediate or 15 days.
*Immediate joiners preferred.*
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw & other graphic tools is a must.
- Well versed with Digital Media & other Graphic Design
- Knowledge of video editing will be an added advantage
- Cultivate a solid body of work Proven graphic designing experience
- Candidates should pay attention to quality and detail.
Perks of working with us:-
1) A huge learning curve
2) Get the chance to learn Emerging Tech like ML/AI, Blockchain, VR/AR, IoT
3) Flexible working hour
4) Work from home facility
5) Work in a highly competitive environment to take your career to the next level
6) Unlimited Coffee and Snacks (If we are working at the off
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Bachelor's degree
- Full knowledge in the field of graphic designing
- 1 years of experience,or fresher in graphic designing
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Photoshop/InDesign/illustrator/adobe animation
- video editing skills
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking,vedio editing , typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
We are looking for a creative UI/UX Designer with a good portfolio of personal or company-based projects either on Behance or Dribble to join our team!
As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets. Your responsibilities would be -
1. Brainstorming feature ideas.
2. Wireframing/Prototyping using tools like Adobe XD / Photoshop.
3. Creating basic illustrations and icons using a tool like Illustrator.
4. Identifying opportunities / changing the interface to make user's lives easier.
5. Defining a good design process for future employees.
Apply if you like a startup culture and are willing to learn and adapt to changing needs.