1)Working on Product content.
2)Basic editing skills with creative ideas.
3)Engaging in editing the technical videos and other product related ads
4)Working on adding basic graphics and highlights.
5)Working closely with the brand marketing team to ideate on content and story telling.
6)Working on developing product content outlines and story boards
7)Creating unique, original and quality content.
8)Flexible and open to make changes
9)Professional Approach to details, time and deadlines.
About HRS Navigation Pvt. Ltd.
Happy Reliable Surgeries Pvt Ltd (HRS Navigation) started in 2015. It is India's first and only company to develop high tech surgical navigation system for highly complex Brain & Spine surgeries. Our products directly compete with world’s biggest medical devices companies. We are proudly one of the few global companies who have capabilities to develop Computer assisted and Robotic Assisted surgeries products. R&D Centre is based at Bangalore. It has been started by Ex of a global medical device company. It has been incubated & mentored by IIM Calcutta.
Why Do We Exist: - Currently all hi-tech medical devices are imported. Which leads to very high cost of healthcare & non reachability to common people. Our Purpose is to make premium healthcare affordable & accessible by continuous innovation for our people. We want to make India Proud.
Our Achievements: -
- 10 Best start-up in Medical Devices (Insight Success Magazine)
- Won Top 50 emerging product start-up NASSCOM 2017 (National Award)
- Winners in Economic Power of Ideas award 2018 (IIM Ahmadabad) (National Award)
- Winners in Smart Fifty competition conducted by IIM Calcutta (National Award)
- Won Elevate 100, Karnataka top 100 company (State Award from Karnataka Government)
- Grown Exponential even in 2020 financial Year. (No Salary Cuts / Firings)
- 3000+ successful Surgeries performed by our products.
We are seeking a graphics designing and video editing expert with strong
knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms for a fast-growth fintech to showcase success stories of our company, customers, employees, and partners. Looking for a talented creative professional who enjoys bringing positive impact stories to life.
● Edit and Product videos with a flair for creative storytelling for a range
of outlets (e.g. Social Media, Presentations, Website)
● Blend the right mix of subtitles, graphics/animations, music,
intros/outros in accordance with brand guidelines
● Organize and build a digital library of all assets, create backup files
● Possess a people-friendly attitude.
● Be confident and collaborative whether working with executives or
multiple departments and customers
● Combine hand-drawing and painting with digital media to create complete illustrations
● Use various colors, graphics and effects to better visualize each concept
Qualifications & Experience:
● 1+ Years of proven experience in the field of graphics designing,video
● Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity,
product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
● Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
● Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
● Certification in Filmmaking or Video Editing with a portfolio of samples
● Well-versed in relevant photo/video editing and organizing software
such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Lightroom, Bridge, Photoshop, Illustrator
After Effects, FCP, Motion, DaVinci etc.
● Take a brief storyboarding and an editing test to showcase style and
● Salary for this position will be market competitive and commensurate
with the candidate's experience.
Motion Graphics Designer Job Summary
We are seeking a motivated and energetic artist to join our company as a Motion Graphics Designer. As part of our creative team, you create video content and assets for use across a wide variety of media, including social media, mobile platforms, and emerging media. You work with a larger team of creative professionals, supporting company goals and media initiatives, meaning that a collaborative mindset is an absolute must.
Motion Graphics Designer Duties and Responsibilities
- Create visually stunning video assets and content
- Collaborate with creative teams and other colleagues to best support larger media goals
- Take initiative on projects to over-deliver new and innovative solutions
- Create graphic templates for easy use by other team members and client teams
- Adhere to brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries
- Expected to be able to create and work on still designs as well (on a need basis) using graphic design software.
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design and animation.
- Work as a part of the team with copywriters, designers, executives, etc
- Professionalism in time and deadlines
Motion Graphics Designer Requirements and Qualifications
- Prior experience with and a strong portfolio of motion graphics work
- Expert-level knowledge of common motion graphics design software (Abobe preferred)
- A never-ending desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions
- Highly proficient in all design, video editing and animation aspects
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design and video editing software
Trends - Voice SEO, Design Aesthetics
Website Design - UI/UX
Website Content Creation - Creatives
Existing Brand - Analysis / Audit
Content Creation - Creatives
Content Creation - Videos Editing + Repurposing + Gifs + Animation
Client Feedback - Creatives Pipeline
Content Creation - Creatives, Videos, Gifs
Existing Brand - Creatives Analysis / Audit
Content Creation - Creatives
Content Creation - Videos Editing + Repurposing + Gifs + Animation
Branding Collaterals - Create
Create Concise Course Notes
Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Report
- Create all graphical requirements to support Paid Ads, Social Media, SEO, Email Marketing efforts and offline ads - brochures, flyers etc.
- Includes work like creating single image ads/carousel ads for FB/Instagram/LinkedIn Ads, creating video ads for YouTube/Facebook Ads, Emailer designs, basic UI design for landing pages, website images/banners etc, create brochures, flyers etc for offline ads
- Tool Knowledge: Any vector design tool, any video editor etc. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop/Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Indesign, Invisio etc.
Skills: Creativity, Design Foundations, Detail Oriented, Organized, Open to feedback
Delhi Public School
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. the Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing marketing collaterals/Creatives such as Banners, Display Ads, Social Media Creatives, Promotional Material
- Work together with a writing partner and collaborate with client-facing teams and delivery to develop visual branding and graphic visualizations for pursuit artifacts
- Ability to understand the client and/or end-user point of view and values in globally and regionally
- Having a deep understanding and proven ability is generating great visual content online Prior experience and expertise in creating content focused on furniture would be ideal
- Guide in creating outlines, storyboards based on imagery and come up with highly creative and modern designs that are in sync with what users of social media would expect from a leading furniture brand
- Adhering to defined timelines to produce high-quality deliverables
- Bring new innovative approaches to graphic visualizations from experience, research on creative design trends
- Should be proficient in designing posters, booklets, handouts, PPT decks
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in Graphic Design software – Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Illustrator, Sketch, Corel draw, etc.
- Exceptional ability in graphic design and typography, preferably with experience in digital consumer products
- Should have experience in photo retouching
- Understanding of branding and ability to apply a brand s look and feel across the web and mobile properties
- Self-driven with the ability to work without constant supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively in a cross-functional team and present ideas and designs effectively.
- Prior Experience in online furniture industry will be an advantage
Expert at creating Digital Marketing Banners, Social Media posts, Email Templates, Logos and Corporate Brand Identity.
Solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from enquiry to delivery.
Deadline driven with the ability to complete tasks independently with a strong sense of ownership.
Ability to correlate the impact of design on Digital Marketing & Sales.
Always thinking about multiple iterations & variations for testing which design works better for users.
Experience in Graphic Design software - Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, Corel draw, etc.
Experience in Video Editing
knowledge of UI/UX.
Tacnik is an award-winning technology startup founded in 2016, Tacnik’s USP is its ability to combine myriad technologies — Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, IoT, Gesture Technology, App Development & Game Development— to create holistic experiences for clients.
In the last 4 years, they’ve developed experiential tech solutions for a wide range of companies, many of which have been life-changing for their users. From global tech giants like Facebook, Amazon, and LinkedIn to home-grown startups like PayTM and Myntra to more traditional organizations like Tech Mahindra, the Tamil Nadu Government, BIRD-NABARD, and the Delhi Police.
Tacnik has also designed a scalable virtual events platform called Samaaro. Samaaro is designed keeping with the goal of making virtual events as life-like as possible. From industry conferences, trade shows, and fairs to exhibitions and online community meets, Saamaro has a host of features specially to make virtual events as immersive as possible. Given the burgeoning need for holding events virtually without compromising on the quality of the experience, Samaaro has seen rapid growth in the last few months, not only in India but across the globe.
We are looking for a senior designer to join our design team and lead us in our design projects. You will be required to oversee the design project from end to end, starting from conceptualization to completion. You will also need to coordinate with the market team and lead your design team towards producing high-quality designs. Your contribution will add value to the team and the end product, directly impacting our customer satisfaction and profits. Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand by delivering high-quality pieces on tight deadlines.
· Hands-on experience with conceptualizing design projects, coordinating with creative teams, and working on its execution.
· Guide teams towards finishing projects and campaigns.
· Approve and implement various policies to improve the department.
· Hold a position of responsibility and have a scope for growth to other job roles.
· Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
· Exceptional creativity and innovation
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
· Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines
· Oversee conceptualization of design projects.
· Create execution plans for projects and see them through to completion.
· Ensure the design team and designers are producing quality work.
· Conceptualise original and unique designs and illustrations.
· Choose the right images, typography, graphics, and layouts for the project.
· Refine images, fonts, and layouts using graphic design software
· Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
· Increase user-friendliness in digital products
· Ensure the products created are user-friendly and convey brand consistency with all projects.
· Coordinate between marketing and design teams to ensure smooth flow of work and
· Stay up to date with the changing trends in the field and best practices.
· Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer, or similar role
· Portfolio of completed design projects
· Hands-on experiences with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
· Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign and Balsamiq)
· Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts
· Attention to visual details
· Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
· Job Location: Bengaluru
· Company/Industry: IT/Software
· Position/Role: Senior Graphic Designer
· Website: http://samaaro.com/
· LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tacnik/
- Transform briefs into engaging visual content for the digital space in collaboration with designers and the Copy Team