Video Editing Jobs in Jaipur
- Create & Deliver motion graphics for a variety of media like Websites, and mobile devices among others.
- Working with the Video design Lead to understanding the storyboard in creating exceptional motion graphic videos.
- Assist the Video design team in creating the animation styles.
- keep up with the latest motion design trends & brainstorm to create new design ideas for videos.
- Edit raw video footage, Colour correct, and add effects & Transitions to create innovative video deliverables.
at Bottom Funnel
About Company :
Bottom Funnel Technologies Private Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve to live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing the diversity of unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Bottom Funnel provides the system and framework that modern marketers need to generate clients from scratch.BOTTOM FUNNEL is a 360° digital branding and marketing agency that provides a wide spectrum of internet marketing services to enhance the online presence of all kinds of businesses. We offer global solutions of digital marketing and all IT trending technology solutions, communication through classifieds, web portals, social media networks, advertising channels, and search engines. Our digital experts and business consultants help clients by providing only the best digital marketing strategy to develop through innovation and creativity.
Please find below-mentioned JD
Position: Graphic Designer + Client Acquisition Specialist
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Work Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan ( Work From Office Only)
Notice Period : Immediate -15 days, 30 Days only
- Create compelling and effective designs, print and digital media through Photoshop & Illustrator/Corel Draw, Figma, Canva, Biteable.
- Create branding & product videos for advertisement campaigns.
- Ideate & create packaging designs for our upcoming luscious food products!
- Ideate & create social media posts while collaborating with the marketing team.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
- Prepare and collaborate on making monthly marketing & design calendar.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and design standards, social media, in-market design trends.
- To be responsible for entire sales cycle from prospecting to close:
- Downloads & Paid subscribers for the Apps
- Subscribers/Sign-ups on the Community
- Be keenly interested in regular follow-up.
- Develop and maintain funnel cycles for selling/generation of revenue
- Understand needs/requirements of prospects and direct them to the right solution via products or services
- Mapping potential ambassadors, influencers, or customers permanently to convert opportunities into downloads and sales
Qualifications - Graphic Designer + Client Acquisition Specialist
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Experience in graphic design
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
- Implement and expand referral program structure, accelerating the reach of our work and mission
- Work with the team to implement a Multi-Level Marketing strategy
- Graphic Design skills required for the position to manage and post on Social Media regularly (mandatory)
- Opportunity to work on highly challenging international projects.
- Opportunity to travel & work with International clients.
- Flexible and friendly work environment
- Great organizational culture, focus on employee's well-being.
- Work-life balance.
- Be part of the best place to work for certified company