At Upraised, we are focused on helping professionals bridge the employability gap, so they can realize their dream job. We are a seed-stage company founded by Mona Gandhi and backed by angels like Kunal Shah & Vijay Shekhar Sharma and investors like Lightspeed India and South Park Commons from Silicon Valley.
Video Editor Intern
As part of your day-to-day operations, you will be required to coordinate with several stakeholders & solve multi-dimensional problems.
We’d love to chat with you if you think you possess the skills for this role:
- Have enthusiasm and are up-to-date about interactions on social media, top-trends and engaging content.
- Create an initial proposed storyboard draft or line up of the video to present and receive approval before beginning to edit the video.
- Improve video and sound quality using various video/audio software.
- Edit video to include packaging, stock shots, music, graphics, dialogues, sound clips, and other important aspects of the project as required.
- Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos.
- Experiment with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements.
- Create graphical packaging of the sessions/video, teaser/trailer and tutorials.
- Create the polished final cut before making the video live.
- Gather and transfer all forms of media into editing software and ensure each was updated in the correct format.
- Operate computer editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and their plugins) used for video media and effects.
- Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video's creation.
- Create creative thumbnails for each video/show/community page.
- Create creatives for promotion and marketing of content for various platforms.
- You have a high level of ownership and exceptional follow-through.
- You’re interested in startups & want to experience high growth environment
- You have very good presentation, communication and reporting skills
- You are proficient in video editing software such as Premier Pro, After Effects (imp), and Illustrator/Figma
You will work alongside a mission-driven team of growth marketers, designers, engineers & product managers.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
· 4-7 yrs of experience in UI/ UX designing.
· Bachelor/ Master's degree in product design, HCI, interaction design, creative design, industrial design, communication design, architecture or equivalent experience
· Must have experience in designing tools like Photoshop, illustrator, Figma, XD
· Overall ability to interact and monitor the outside design agency and drive work through them.
· Problem-solving aptitude
· People management and cross functional projects management skills, leadership skills, strong analytical skills and entrepreneurial drive.
· Good verbal and written English skills
· Will work on design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Adobe Premier, Sketch,UXPin, Balsamiq, Invision and After Effects to create mood boards.
· Deep expertise of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, colour, layout) and creation of a variety of visual mood boards, storyboards, creative briefs, and motion and visual guidelines
· Develop wireframes, task flows and prototypes around customer needs.
· Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
· Collaborating with Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
· Understand product specifications and user psychology
· Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
· Create personas through user research and data
· Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
Good to have
· Real-World- problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically and in an agile manner
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively cross-functionally with cross-functional software teams.
· Ability to quickly produce elegant and easily understood diagrams, wireframes, concept maps, prototypes, infographics, interaction guidelines, complete user interfaces and other related artifacts with a strong interaction point-of-view
About the Company:
Vista Rooms is your quintessential “Home Away From Home” experience. As guests, you can choose from a collection of over 500 luxury villas and private holiday homes, from all across India. Ideal for individual and group getaways, we help you create memorable experiences whilst you reconnect with nature, yourself or your loved ones.
Only 1 in 10 villas that we scout are carefully selected and added to our portfolio, to ensure that they meet our reliable quality standards. Additionally, as managers of cherished holiday homes, we also look after our homeowners’ interests and needs with trust and transparency.
Our dedicated 24x7 guest services team, includes our founders, and is available to all of Vista Rooms stakeholders. Having served 300,000 happy travellers at over 500 holiday homes, we are South Asia’s largest chain of luxury private villas. Why work with us: We're a non-hierarchical, rapidly growing organization with a young team of realists. We adapt, iterate, and improve. If your work ethic is in line with us, you’ll be a great fit. Additional Perks: Employee discounts on villa stays, reward and recognition. Work and play go hand in hand here.
About the Role:
Determine design requirements and develop design prototypes to present our brand Location: Andheri, Mumbai
● Collaborate with internal teams to define user interface requirements.
● Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes and trends in the visual design field.
● Use visual design software to refine illustrations.
● Ensuring brand guidelines appear while creation of brand collateral (E-mailer, social media posts, etc.)
● Present rough drafts to product managers and/or key stakeholders to gain approval.
● Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics.
● Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
● Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments.
● Execute graphic and creative designs.
● Manage multiple deliverables to project deadlines.
● Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
● Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design and Sketch.
● Expert level skills in Photoshop, Invisionapp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
● Strong interpersonal skills, also build and manage relationships with internal teams.
● Ability to deliver results under pressure and within the deadline.
● Strongly inclined to do high-quality and impactful work in a dynamic environment.
Qualification and Experience:
● Bachelor degree in Design, Visual Arts or other relevant certification with a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
● Experience as a Visual Designer, UI Designer or similar role will be preferred.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Thorough knowledge and practical experience working on Photoshop, Corel Draw, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to think creativity and pen down witty ideas and initial layout
- Patient with the process of trial and error of the design
- Creative with an eye for detail.
- Video designing /editing skills are good to have
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand how to use scale and contrast, balance and hierarchy across the design
- Implement Top-notch Colour schemes and designs
- Proficiency in keeping up with visual design technologies and industry trends
- Idea generation, creating designs/concepts and layouts within the given time frame
What we have for you
- Health Insurance
- Career advancement
- Great perk + Performance bonuses altogether
- Flexible working hours
- Great team to work with
Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media.
Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
Participate and brainstorm with the team about the ideas of creative designing for social media and all types of Ad formats adhering to company standards
Demonstrate solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from enquiry to delivery.
Create videos for our ventures using any video editing tools.
Conceptualize, create & design images across digital media on our ventures with readymade live images.
Design brochures for upcoming projects as and when required.
Create printable format ads for any outdoor advertising of our projects when required.
Able to design creatives in a unique, trendy and impressive way.
Do you speak and think Fashion? Can you create designs that will wow the world? Then this role is for you.
The founders are alumnus of prestigious tech and business institutes, with expertise and experience with ECommerce and distribution facilities. They have ensured quality and fashion with the factory price tag, that works best when shared rapidly with communities on social networking.
- Making designs for Men's, Women's Kids Footwear (Sandals Slippers) and different apparel styles
- Making samples to present their ideas
- Creating Spec Sheet and consumption sheet for various styles. Tooling of final styles.
- Working with other designers on style and trend
What you need to have:
- Only Experts on Coreldraw should apply for this role.
- Candidates are also expected to submit their Coreldraw work along with their CV.
- No industry barrier. Candidate has to be coreldraw and Illustrator expert
Nomadslab is looking for a Graphic Designer within the organization and creates simple, intuitive and efficient experiences for clients and users. The position will be of a graphic artist for our startup, active to the latest trend's regarding his/her field, should be familiar with various graphic designing standard's & requirements for the current market
Responsibilities and Duties
- Should be able to individually addressed designing of website, web banners, Facebook posts, digital advertisements, interactive page layouts, site grids, and interface demos, photo reducing, and enhancements, animated GIFs, and other such designing such objectives.
- Should be able to create interactive designs and develop fresh concepts that meet expectations of the brief objectives, define brand standards.
- Should have the ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail.
- Prepare work to be done accomplished by gathering information and material.
- Illustrate the concept by submitting a rough layout for approval.
- Should be a positive contributor to the team environment and must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have a passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills, customer focus, creativity, flexibility.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus