- The overarching duty of a principal is to assist with defining and enforcing policies and guidelines for students, staff, and faculty at the school.
- The role of the principal covers many different areas including leadership, teacher evaluation, and student discipline. Being an effective principal is hard work and is also time-consuming. A good principal is balanced within all his / her roles and works hard to ensure that he / she is doing what he / she feels is best for all constituents involved. Time is a major limiting factor for every principal.
- A principal must become efficient at practices such as prioritizing, scheduling, and organization.
- This involves interaction with inter school employees and administrators. Supporting committees of staff and parent that function to improve the learning and social environment of the school for the students.
Thanks & Regards,
About Champions group
● Understand as a social product right from our top of the funnel, the free and the pro features for Teenagers
● Understand the target User personal
● Ideating on new program pathways and working with subject matter experts on building an active, project based learning curriculum
● Responsible for the management and organisation of all programs, across the free and paid offering
● Building data driven structures to understand the effectiveness of learning and engagement initiatives
● Coordinating with the Business, Marketing, Product and Operations teams to drive learning and engagement objectives
● Build a culture of continuous learning and constructive feedback within the team geared toward futuristic learning vision
Expectations and Skills
● Bring founder’s mindset to work everyday, high ownership and drive to make a dent, high ambition
● Super high creativity and innovation driven approach to learning
● Proven Expertise in setting up and scaling Masterclasses (Cohort based live courses) and/or Project based learning pedagogy
● Proven Experience (5+ years) in managing large specialized teams
● Understanding of a social product and the category is building and complete alignment with the mission
● Hands on leadership, we don’t want managers but amazing leaders who can drive a sports team like culture by being the Captain rather than the Coach
● Fast iterations and super fast learning temperament as a leader
● Ability to handle multiple tasks, channels, diverse global team members
● Very strong in setting processes, dashboards, workflows, tracers, project management tools to keep everyone sane as we scale!
● Deep user understanding and user driven approach rather than business focused only
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the go to person when you need something and don’t know who to ask, tell me what you need and I’ll put my magic to work.”
What you will really be doing
- General office management including facilities, security, relocation/expansion and liaise with external contractors
- Administration including purchasing software, creating accounts, improving internal procedures, etc
- Setting up workstations, backups, etc
- Events arrangement
- Managing, guiding, and supporting as required our team of administrators
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Dynamic, able to multitask, and to prioritize workload effectively
- Project management skills as well as good experience of managing people
- Experience of importing equipment into India
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in both local language and English
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to demonstrate a high degree of diplomacy, tact, and patience whilst under pressure with both internal and external contacts
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Passion for games would be a plus
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
We are hiring a talented Executive Assistant to join our team. If you're hard-working and dedicated.
Responsibilities for Executive Assistant
- Schedule appointments, and maintain and update supervisors' daily calendar
- Coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, plan logistics, and submit expense reports
- Screen all incoming phone calls, inquiries, visitors, and correspondence, and route accordingly
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Manage complex office administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative
Qualifications for Executive Assistant
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experience
- 4+years of experience in administrative support functions
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work towards grooming personality and improving communication skills of candidates.
- Conduct Life Skills &, soft skills training sessions for candidates.
- Work with candidates to improve their soft skills and interview preparedness.
- Conduct weekly and monthly mock tests.
- Any other task assigned by the line manager.
- Training should Possess a variety of skill sets including time management, multi-tasking, interpersonal, problem-solving ability, conflict management, presentation skill, communication and listening skills, leadership skills, team building. adaptability to move through changes.
- Prepares written weekly reports to the Program Director.
- Prepares training outlines, scripts, expected results, evaluation and related materials
- Participates in strategic planning sessions to design learning and development strategies and roadmaps.
- In collaboration with functional teams, project teams, trainers and technical team, develop training course needs and Schedule, prepare, and deliver training.
- Conducts training needs assessments against current and future trainings to deliver optimal results.
- Innovative training techniques to make training more effective, fun and interactive
- Work in partnership with specialist career counsellors during the needs assessment to ensure the impartial Information, Advice and Guidance that empowers them to make positive choices about potential careers
- To Undertake data collection and reporting duties that demonstrate the effectiveness of the programme.
- Strong digital learning skills for training others and for self-learning
- Have 2-4 years of leading training sessions / lead instructors experience within a training session environment or equivalent.
- Technical experience to coordinate the development, maintenance, and implementation of training schedules, outlines, plans, and lessons.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in English/Communication /Humanities with relevant certification courses for soft skill trainers.
- A team player who is supportive, flexible, and ready to take on additional tasks.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work across teams and supervisors.
- Responds positively to feedback and respects diverse points of views.
Purpose of Job is to strategize, manage & execute Training framework for the organization
Sound knowledge of Industry L&D Practices
Moderate knowledge of BFSI Sector & Products
Content creation & LMS framework understanding
ROI Measurement tools
Kirkpatrick Evaluation Matrix
Animation & Simulation expertise
Job Responsibilities :
⮚ Manage a team of Learning specialist and driving various Learning Initiatives on LMS, Classroom, Virtual platforms
⮚ Upskill the team periodically on Training Tools like Impact Evaluation, Content Creation, Data Reporting, etc
Impact Oriented Initiatives
⮚ Roll out Department wise Sustainable training initiatives with Impact Oriented objective & measurement of ROI
⮚ Analyzing the training need & identifying tools and matrices determining the overall impact on business
⮚ Regular interaction & Collaboration with Stakeholders and gathering Short-term & Long-term training needs and actualizing in the Training Calendar
⮚ Publishing Training MIS & Impact reports to stakeholders and fulfilling their training asks alongside launching sustainable training initiatives
MIS & Analytics
⮚ Having a strong hold on Reporting of Data related to Training, for eg. Reports, Content, Assessment, Feedback Scores, etc.
⮚ Periodic Reporting of Training reports to stakeholders
⮚ Developing content based on identified competencies for all Management levels on Soft Skills, Behavioral, Leadership skills, etc.
⮚ Conduct Pre & Post Analysis as required to match Executive expectations and design Content in retrospect to expectations
Work experience- Minimum 12-15 years, 5+ years in Training & 3 + years Team Handling
Preferred from BFSI or MFI
Aged below 37 years
Certification in Learning & Development will be an added advantage.
provide right information and advice on study opportunities and visa
application for International Institutions.
• Submit applications to the educational institutions, obtain offers and facilitate
• Follow- up with potential students and maximise conversion by submitting
applications and finalising enrolments.
• Maintain proper and comprehensive records and documentations including the
ability to learn on own initiatives and research best study options for students.
• Assist in organizing exhibitions and other promotional activities
• Proactively connect with existing and potential students via various
communications channels such as email, phone and in person
• Maintain professional relationship with students, internal offices staff and
educational institutional representatives.
• Undertake work as decided by the senior heads or the Director of of the
company and meet the assigned targets.
• An ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, students and other
members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. It was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and has got the support of marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric in its journey to be the biggest all remote company in the world.
In short, we pioneered remote working when very few believed in the concept and now we are leading the way for the entire world to see!
- An Online Business Manager at Wishup is a remote full-time employee that works for and is trained by Wishup, and is deployed to engage with one or more US-based clients. - The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What’s in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 2 weeks of training during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an Online Business Manager, you will work closely with one or more clients on either one or all of the following tasks:
- Project Management
- Ecommerce Assistance (Amazon Seller/Shopify)
- Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
- CRM and Lead Management
- Online Research
- Lead Generation
- Executive Assistance (Itinerary Planning, Calendar Management, Inbox Management, etc.)
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
The commitment to a long-term association is highly expected from the candidate. Also, since this is a remote position, you must be self-driven and organized
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work in US time zones
Work Shift (either of the following may be allocated):
Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
Training at Wishup:
Life at Wishup:
#Hurryup #Fresher #goodopportunity
We are urgently looking for #BackofficeExecutive in one of the well-known Authorized Dealer of Automobile & Heavy Equipment…
Experience :0 to 1yr
ExtraBenefit: Stay Facility will be provided by company
Email communication, Client coordination, Invoice generation, quotation making, Part selling, client visit for payment, Need guy who can do in-house selling of forklift parts, Send quotation to client through mail, Generate invoice, Take follow-ups for payment , Payment collection..
references are highly appreciated!
2) Fix appointments and conduct Online demo sessions on daily basis including follow up session
3) Understand Customer profile & problems
4) Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to enrol into SP Robotic Works
courses as solution
5) Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue
6) Learn/ Upgrade ones own Product Knowledge and Sales Skills to achieve and exceed growing Sales