As the only truly unified cloud communications platform that integrates both UCaaS and CCaaS (contact center), Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence technology is embedded in every call to transcribe conversations, capture action items, provide coaching, analyze sentiment, and more—in real time.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for everywhere workers—we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
The Telephony platform team maintains a complex set of APIs and microservices that provide the backbone for real-time communication in our products. Our systems are evolving and we need quality experts to inject confidence and stability into that evolution.
We are looking for a highly skilled developer who is adept at building scalable test frameworks. A passionate quality leader with excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of guiding a team to the automation paradise. If this is your type of paradise then you could be engineering automation systems that the development team will rely on daily.
Who you are
- Experienced in developing flexible test frameworks and tools that substantially increase developer confidence.
- You work with cloud technologies, including the testing of REST services.
- You implement automatic reporting that will contribute to rapid resolution of failures.
- Capable of bringing together system testing with independently working components.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test strategies.
- You like mentoring other engineers about engineering, automation and testing best practices.
- You independently analyze and troubleshoot advanced Python code and microservices.
- You communicate and work cross-functionally and across management levels.
- You advocate for doing the right thing even if it’s difficult.
What you will achieve
In your first 3 months: Fluency
- You will develop a deep understanding of the technology stack, network traffic concepts and terminology.
- You will have developed a strong understanding and strategy for the independent nature of our testing needs.
- You will apply that strategy to design and start building an initial framework with reporting.
- You will commit multiple high-value automated tests and start the process of addressing CI failures.
In your first 6 months: Mastery
- You will contribute to design discussions and participate in code reviews.
- You will continuously learn and expand the automation testing framework.
- You will contribute to improving functional API documentation.
- You will take ownership of test failures to ensure our CI system stays reliable.
- You will mentor and coordinate work with other SDETs
- You will start to explore performance and other testing areas of testing needs.
Bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of IP traffic concepts and terminology
- Experience with VoIP, Telecommunication Systems, and Communication technologies
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Docker or Kubernetes
- Build automation that developers can use locally.
- Hands-on expertise on various VoIP & TDM based testing tools like SIPp, Navtel, Spectra2
- Experience in load testing complex real-time communication platforms
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
Stay healthy and happy! All employees will be covered with medical insurance along with up to five dependent members of the family. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Meals & Transportation
Use a prepaid card to pay for the commute to the office and enjoy meals, snacks, and drinks on us.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.
What is the role?
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading, and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative, develop, and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best way to test.
- Perform impact/test analysis for the new features, feature-enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Conduct test design and test execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Hands-on execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Automate the tests to ensure repeatability of tests.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 1 to 4 year's experienced software quality professional.
- Experienced developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies.
- Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Performance and Volume, User Acceptance).
- Knowledge & experience on java or python, selenium, Appium, etc. to perform the automation of websites and apps on desktop/handheld devices.
- Knowledge & experience on tools like JMeter, Gatling, locust to perform non-functional tests.
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive candidate who would like to take up technical challenges.
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
systems, exceedingly comfortable with writing code in JS. Must be a Jest Tester.
● Experience with test automation suites and have implemented an automated test
Experience with functional and load testing for RESTful APIs.
● Comfortable digging/investigating the architecture of systems looking for potential
problems and/or experience with bug tracking tools.
● Problem solver who is not limited/hindered by programming languages. Open to learning
new technologies to expand personal impact.
Location – Bangalore
Experience – 6+ yrs
Hiring Test Automation Architects to build the world's leading and most comprehensive open-source test automation platform.
In this role, you will work primarily with our global customers as their test automation architect, recommending and creating custom test automation solutions and integrations with other tools to help them build fully automated DevOps pipelines. You’ll also help us build capabilities in our platform that are missing from currently-available tools in the market. Internally, you will work with Solutions Engineering and Product teams to bring your unique customer insights to product roadmap discussions.
- Understanding customers’ test automation requirements and designing solutions for them
- Enhancing the test automation capabilities of our platform by building solutions for unique and some of the most common, complex test scenarios using Java, Selenium, Appium, etc.
- Actively evaluating testing tools in the market to identify feature gaps that can be addressed by the Platform.
- Designing and implementing test automation capabilities.
- Helping our Solutions Engineering team build add-ons for unique automation requirements.
- Brainstorming with the Product and Solutions Engineering teams to come up with new features for the product roadmap.
- Helping potential customers understand the difference between Testsigma and other test automation tools during POCs.
- Building with the community by discussing and validating potential new features with the community on Discord and other public channels.
- Experience designing and developing test frameworks using popular tools like Selenium, Appium, etc.
- Experience working with Selenium, Appium, Cucumber/Gherkin, web-service automation tools like Rest Assured, and few other popular automation tools/frameworks.
- Firsthand experience working with CI/CD tools like Git, Jenkins, etc.
- Knowledge of integrating test automation frameworks with Bug Reporting tools, Project Management tools, CI/CD tools, Communication tools, Test Data Management tools, etc.
- Experience working with at least two scriptless/codeless/low-code/no-code test automation tools.
- Understanding of various test automation methodologies at all levels (unit testing, functional testing, component testing, integration testing, system testing, etc.).
- Ability to work collaboratively in fast-paced environments.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in contributing to open-source projects is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify, evaluate, and manage the documentation and deliverables required for each product/feature to be tested
- Run Test cases, record results, and Prepare Reports at all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Understanding Product Architecture and Functionality and delivering quality features/ products by following rigorous testing techniques
- Selenium tool knowledge/experience would be preferable
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Understanding various system components, and user flows and assessing the impact of the changes.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Exhibiting strong ownership and consistently increasing your expertise in your area of work.
- A strong educational background, preferably with an engineering degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in testing web applications and web services preferably startup work experience.
- 1+ years of experience in Selenium, SQL, MySql, Azure, and DevOps.
- Experience in automated testing will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, logical, and problem-solving skills with excellent functional testing skills.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role is preferred
- Good organizational skills and a detail-oriented mindset.
At Cypherock, We are disrupting the current financial system by increasing the adoption of Blockchain-based digital assets through better key management solutions. We build "Worlds' first products" from India, work at the intersection of Blockchain, Security, Embedded Hardware & Cryptography, and have worked with companies like Google, Blockgeeks, Samsung, Lockheed Martin, Apollo Munich, Bank of America amongst others.
As the primary person responsible for testing, we think it will be a great fit if -
- You have a prior software development/electronics/embedded background.
- You do not shy away from taking responsibility and are comfortable doing everything non-technical.
- You obsess over minor details and strive for perfection
- You can handle both the software & hardware QA of the product.
- You have prior software & hardware testing experience.
- You can commit for 6 months and can work out of Gurgaon.
If we decide to work together, we believe you would be a key team member who helps the company achieve the hockey stick growth that it needs to succeed.
Technical Skills: (must have)
● Sound understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology.
● Hands-on experience with writing Automation test scripts for Mobile Apps and Web Apps using any of the industry standard Automation framework such as Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, Appium, Calabash, Magneto Testing, etc.
● Familiarity with programming script languages supported by the Test Automation Frameworks (example: Java, C# for Selenium)
● Hands-on experience with any of the bug tracking tools(e.g. GitLab, Jira, Bugzilla, Redmine, Mantis etc.)
● Excellent analytical skills.
● Hands-on with defect logging and test reporting mechanism
Additional Skills: (nice to have)
● Knowledge of performance testing tools such as
● Understanding of CI/CD/CT
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES : Key accountability of QA Automation Engineer will be to setup QA process, create test plans, write documentations, build test automation suites and ensure Quality of web and mobile apps by manual and automation testing.
● QA and Documentation
○ Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
○ Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
○ Adapt, design, develop and execute automation scripts for web and mobile platform
○ Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas
○ Manage and Troubleshooting automation software
○ Install and set up databases and backup applications to prevent errors and protect against data loss.
○ Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
○ Work closely with development team to reproduce and fix bugs/issues
● Post-delivery participation - Training and User Feedback
○ Participate in user feedback sessions to identify and understand user requirements
○ Work closely with support team and participate in user training session
Google along with Mithril invests $145M into Glance !
Glance – An InMobi Group Company:
Glance is an AI-first Screen Zero content discovery platform, and it’s scaled massively in the last few months to one of the largest platforms in India. Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content platform set up within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks her phone >150 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users - one unlock at a time. Glance is live on more than 80 millions of mobile phones in India already, and we are only getting started on this journey! We are now into phase 2 of the Glance story - we are going global!
Roposo is part of the Glance family. It is a short video entertainment platform. All the videos created here are user generated (via upload or Roposo creation tools in camera) and there are many communities creating these videos on various themes we call channels. Around 4 million videos are created every month on Roposo and power Roposo channels, some of the channels are - HaHa TV (for comedy videos), News, Beats (for singing/ dance performances) along with a For You (personalized for a user) and Your Feed (for videos of people a user follows).
What’s the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for Glance and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At Glance, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing?
Create test plans, test cases and test strategy
Develop scalable and reliable automated frameworks across platforms(API, mobile, web)
Design and develop a host of tools aimed at improving teams efficiency and productivity
Provide full stack support for existing and new tools
Performance Testing of mobile applications
What do we expect from you?
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
5-8 years of relevant work experience.
Solid understanding of Quality Assurance methods and practices.
Deep understanding of manual and automated testing concepts.
Proficiency in any open source Automation Framework
Experience in testing mobile applications
Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development.
Strong Software development fundamentals including OOPs, general Algorithms, etc.
Computer fundamentals, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience in Shell scripting or familiarity with CLI is a plus
HUGHES SYSTIQUE CORPORATION (HSC) is an award-winning software solutions and services company that has been instrumental in steering the digital transformation journey of its clients from the forefront. Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland USA with development centres in Gurgaon and Bengaluru, India, we work for a wide variety of clients ranging from Fortune 100 Tier 1 equipment vendors & ISVs to small and innovative start-ups with operations in US, Europe, UK, South East Asia, Japan, India etc.
- Strong experience in Java coding and Selenium
- Experience in developing automation frameworks from scratch
- Good experience in API testing
- Strong background and experience of working in tooling or QA automation
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Key Work Responsibilities:
- Provide thought leadership in providing the test methods to be adopted as per project needs.
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams
- Research, recommendation and implementing tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation
- Prepare test plan, test estimates for committed work
- Assess the dependencies from different teams, communicate well in advance and work to close the dependencies.
- Min 7+ Years of experience as Testing experts
- Test Engineer with 3+ Yrs of experience inTOSCAautomation Tool
- Responsible for planning, designing, deploying, maintenance and troubleshooting related toTOSCA
- Must have a proven experience ofin leading the development of automation framework and automation (functional) test scripts
- Good knowledge and hands one experience inTOSCAautomation Tool
- Execute test automation scripts and Publish test reports
- Design and develop Test Automation Scripts usingTosca
- Holds good knowledge and experience in differentToscarelated automation frameworks