- Assessing the needs of the customers and employees and developing and conducting training sessions to familiarize and execute the training requirement for the Company, which will help in sustainably grow Straumann business
- Determines training needs and requirements for the Company by meeting with managers, talking with employees and reviews existing training materials available to determine appropriateness and relevance
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs. Presents in-person and online training sessions
- Schedules training sessions and manages course enrolment and monitors training program and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as and when necessary
- Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments
- Manages costs for all programs
- Monitor and report on industry best practices
The position is open for a multi-skill team member who will be the Training and Placement Executive positioned in the Bangalore location. The role will require the team member to work in collaboration with the group head with accuracy, quality, and timeliness. On a day-to-day basis role will demand to work on different training and placement strategies through student interactions and liaising Streamlyn Academy with Corporations. Role requires the team member to think on the feet, have a problem-solving approach, and be able to work in a challenging and target-oriented environment.
Key roles and responsibilities
To look after the training and placement activities of digital marketing students
To have close liaison with industry for the placement of students. ·
To collect feedback from the companies coming for placement ·
Arrange and conduct training programmes for soft skills and interview facing skills for the students using institutional and external expertise. ·To organize the entrepreneurship workshops.
1 year experience in education industry is preferred.
What is the big picture that you would be part of?
At the heart of Illumine’s work is unleashing the potential of collectives through knowledge intervention.
- How to unleash the potential of people in some of India’s largest corporates, public sector institutions, state universities? Is it to be done through providing new professional ideals or new ways of sense-making one’s environment or new methods of working or combinations of these?
- How do we ensure that interventions are delivered with quality, at scale, with speed?
These are some of the pieces of the puzzle which we work on in any of the knowledge interventions. If these challenge statements interest you then Illumine can be the right place for you.
Your contribution spaces:
Coaches are the foundation on which quality delivery of Illumine’s interventions rest. As the coach leader you can be the builder and custodian of Illumine’s network of coach partners.
This means two things –
(a) Setting-up Illumine’s network of coaches for different sectors e.g., corporates, universities
(b) Nurturing coach partners
So, on one hand you attract new quality coaches, set up strong selection criteria, contract them with win-win deal. On the other hand, you coach them on specific knowledge interventions to ensure delivery with excellence.
Who is likely to succeed in this role?
Ask yourself –
- Am I interested in building people?
- Do I see myself evangelizing new ideas/ propositions to people?
- Do I have strong engagement skills – can I attract, manage, and nurture new coaches?
- Do I have coaching experience?
- Do I have the knack of going deeper into new knowledge, new ideas?
- 5+ years of facilitation and coaching experience in corporates
- Experience in building community, setting up network/ channels
Explore before you dive:
- The Illumine Labs website: https://illumine.in/lab.html
- Explore our ideas on YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV-gUBhwW6qOQ-IBXC2Nhpg
Learning and Development Specialist
- Identify and design learning solutions to support Fynd’s growth
- Plan and Conduct initiatives to keep the Fynd team engaged by arranging building culture events online/offline
- Research, develop, and facilitate exciting and impactful asynchronous and synchronous L&D programs
- Maintains the back-end management of learning administration to include certifications, knowledge assessments, external learning inquires, and internal training programs
- Maintenance of all the Learning materials and the internal Learning website
- Develop customized learning paths for team members that incorporate customized and curated learning content
- Track and monitor training consumptions through reporting and analytics
- Passionate about personal development, training, learning, and seeing individuals develop to their fullest potential
- Own the L&D OKRs and provide feedback to the Leaders to iterate upon programs and courses for continuous improvement
- Build and scale initiatives that focus on company culture, individual development, strengthening our leadership, and organizational learning
- 2- 3 years experience in Learning and Development in a startup environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with a team in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Team-orientated, engaging, and energetic
- Experience developing self-service learning content, such as e-learning modules
- Strong logistical planning and organizational skills
- Capable of working collaboratively across multiple departments
|Experience on development of complex software projects, familiarity with C++ and Java Coding, and a strong background in data structures and algorithms. Has strong desires to learn and explore new technologies and demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
We are looking for bright candidates with 2+ years of experience.
The responsibilities include:
Train the students on subject matter effectively
Mentor the students through the learning process providing key technical and knowledge development help
Assess the learning group demographics and adapt teaching styles to ensure training effectiveness
Create and implement a content strategy based on a deep understanding on Data structures and Algorithms / Competitive Coding.
Understand requirement from the business team, take up ownership
Who should apply?
Has good teaching and interpersonal skills
Has good technical proficiency in Data structures and Algorithms
A passionate learner, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done.
Someone who is disciplined to document the artifacts and enables design-based problem-solving approach.
Demonstrates 2+ years of experience as technical trainer in the education and technology industries.
Insurance for you and your family on top of your CTC
Recognition and rewards
Immense learning opportunity, as we are a small team with varied and interesting professional and personal experiences
Chances of catching up with entrepreneurs, technology leaders, educationists and scientists that you’d never meet otherwise
- Handling training data.- should have knowledge of MS excel, MS power point
- Routine checking of training status and action plan to improve it
- Managing team leader for buddy training
- Organizing training schedule
- Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices
- Taking disciplinary action when necessary
- Motivating employees and ensuring SOPs are adhered to by employees
- Completing tasks assigned by the manager accurately and efficiently
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role preferred
- Previous experience with e-commerce, logistics is preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication, good presentation skills and ability to express thoughts logically.
About Relevel by Unacademy:
Relevel is India's first platform to democratize access to dream jobs for all eligible aspirants irrespective of their college, degree, or network. By taking the Relevel Test, they engage in comprehensive skill assessments, which evaluate industry relevant skills and their job-readiness. Our evaluation is purely objective-based in conjunction with current best practices in the industry.
If you believe in our mission of offering job seekers a fair shot at realizing their dreams, we're the right place for you! If you are looking for an intense and exciting work environment with tremendous potential to grow and have an insatiable hunger to learn and succeed, then we have a match.
Location: Bangalore | Work from Office
How does this team contribute to Relevel?
Relevel’s learning Operations Team works towards ensuring a seamless Learning Experience to the learners and educators alike.
Relevel aims to democratize the way recruitment happens for job seekers who are in the early stages of their career. We contribute to building trust for the testing process and the scores for candidates as well as potential recruiters who want to hire through Relevel.
External Skills And Expertise:
Relevel is looking for passionate sales trainers for the Inside Sales Team. This is a pivotal role and will have very high-level visibility. Those who are ready to take complete ownership in their work and want to take up challenges in a startup environment are more than welcome to apply for the selection process.
The role of a Training Manager is a fairly senior individual contributor role and will require you to work closely with sales leaders, the Quality team, and Business Development Executives and own the training delivery for one or more categories. You will be required to work at the ground level to conduct TNI, prepare content and deliver virtual and in-person front-line training programs, conduct PKT, improvise novel training methods, publish training calendars, and review decks. The reporting will be to the Training Head.
Overall 7-8 years of experience (min.)
Min. 2.5 to 3 years of experience conducting training for the Inside Sales Team.
Must be a go-getter with an inclination towards the larger business objectives.
Must be able to thrive in a startup environment and deliver world-class training in a fairly new training setup.
Should be a great team player and must be able to partner with people across levels and functions.Should have an open bent of mind and should be open to experimenting with new training methods.
- The overarching duty of a principal is to assist with defining and enforcing policies and guidelines for students, staff, and faculty at the school.
- The role of the principal covers many different areas including leadership, teacher evaluation, and student discipline. Being an effective principal is hard work and is also time-consuming. A good principal is balanced within all his / her roles and works hard to ensure that he / she is doing what he / she feels is best for all constituents involved. Time is a major limiting factor for every principal.
- A principal must become efficient at practices such as prioritizing, scheduling, and organization.
- This involves interaction with inter school employees and administrators. Supporting committees of staff and parent that function to improve the learning and social environment of the school for the students.
Thanks & Regards,
Ordertrainings.com is looking for a passionate professional to join our core team. Someone who loves Talent Development field and is keen to get their hands dirty in solving age-old problems in the sector and redefine the way organizations approach Learning and Development.
We are constantly evolving the Platform in terms of Data, Process, Workflows to move all our customers to the fully self-service Platform.
You will be part of our Training Management team and help solve customer issues on the Platform. This involves but is not limited to meeting customers, understanding their requirements, challenges they are facing on the Platform and with the recommended solution, working with internal stakeholders to propose the right solution etc.
While your key responsibility will be managing training operations end-to-end (from booking to delivery) being a start-up it is tough to draw a boundary. We need someone who can empathize with the start-up work culture and nature.
Roles and Responsibilities:
> Meeting Customers for feedback, presenting the product, understanding their need etc.
> Resolving Trainer and Customer Issues
> Finding Right trainers/training partners
> Looking after Training Operations - before and after booking
> Defining and Executing Account Specific Marketing Initiatives
> Provide Feedback to the Product Team on Customer issues, behavior and Platform Usages
Skills and Qualifications:
> Passion for Start-up
> Ability and Will to Lead, take initiatives, solve people issues
> MBA or equivalent Degree (but not necessarily)
> At least 2 years of industry experience, Ideally 4-6 years
> At least 1 year of domain experience - working in the Learning and Development Sector [HR, Training Management, Talent Development or Learning and Organizational Development background]
> Strong Communication Skills
> B2B Customer Handling experience is a must
> Working Knowledge (beyond basics) of MS Word and Excel
- S/he will be responsible for the training and development of students, equipping them with the right skills sets and knowledge, and helping them stay motivated and secure jobs.
- S/he will be actively involved in strategizing and brainstorming about creative learning approaches and modules for e-learning courses.
- S/he will also play a crucial role in setting up processes for effective student management and their learning journey management.
- S/he will assist the team with researching, curating and designing - learning content and market intelligence/trend reports
- S/he will be actively involved in helping the team to deliver learning strategies and sessions depending on student requirements/needs.