UZIO (HQ: Virginia, USA) http://www.uzio.com, With over 150+ partners, 1700+
employers, and 50,000+ employees relying on UZIO and 70+ health insurance carriers
serving plans, UZIO provides an Integrated Benefits Administration and HCM SaaS
technology platform for brokers, employers, and employees of SMBs in the United
UZIO a cloud-based SaaS platform provides you with an all-in-one HR, payroll benefits
management, and Time & Attendance solution. It is built for businesses of all sizes. Our
platform empowers businesses to minimize the hassle of managing HR, payroll, and
benefits in silos. This self-service people operations platform helps businesses go
paperless and navigate the complexities of employee management with a few clicks.
● B-Tech / B.E. /MTech /MCA from a reputed college / university or
● Up to 4 years of experience of software quality assurance engineering
● Excellent Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
● Thinking Outside the Box
● Knowledge of QA methodology and industry-standard testing and bug
● Working knowledge of SQL.
● Experience developing test strategies, test plans and test cases.
● Debug bugs found through test or customer cases to identify root cause
and use the input to improve tests
● Experience with Selenium or other automation framework
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Willingness to Learn New Technologies
● Research New Tools, Technologies, and Testing Processes
● Performance – JMeter, Load Runner
Preferred Skills (good to have):
● Working knowledge of API.
● Experience on Linux based platform
● Experience with Automation Testing tool preferably Selenium and
● Experience with Agile Development Process
At UZIO, you will get
● Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, award-winning high growth SaaS
company (Founded by a serial entrepreneur who co-founded two other
● Competitive salary, great benefits, bonus, and restricted ESOP’s
● Strong, results-oriented culture
About Uzio Technology Inc.
It is a mission-oriented high-growth fintech startup building payment &
lending products to simplify education payments. Jodo’s suite of products make education payments convenient & affordable for parents while simplifying & streamlining fee collections for educational institutes. We aim to be a category-defining company with a mission to be a
trusted partner to parents in fulfilling their aspirations for their kids’ education.
We are backed by marquee VC investors – Elevation Capital and Matrix Partners – to realize this mission. Jodo is started by three co-founders who have a pedigreed education (IIT/IIM) and professional background (Nomura, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Matrix Partners)
We are looking for a QA Lead who will be owning the overall quality and reliability of our products. As a leader, you will mentor and build a team of QA engineers, acquiring in-depth knowledge of our products, establishing best practices/processes, and value automation over manual testing. If you enjoy building impactful products from scratch and influencing product direction, the role is for you.
● Own overall quality of our products
● Automate all aspects of QA
● Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple products
● Establish and maintain QA processes, champion continuous testing/automation
● Mentor a team of QA engineers
● Troubleshoot production defects and performance issues
● Work closely with the Product and Development teams to build world-class products
● 6+ years of proven experience in software testing
● 4+ years of experience in Test automation, should be able to the device and implement an automation strategy
● Good Understanding of Testing frameworks and agile methodologies
● Experience in Selenium with Java / Python or equivalent frameworks, REST API Test automation
● Knowledge of Performance / Load testing
● Detail-oriented, Excellent Analytical and Problem-solving skills
● Self-starter and ability to take the ownership
● Prior experience working in a startup environment is great to have
● Becoming a part of the early core team
● Competitive salary
● Work with colleagues from strong backgrounds & hungry to succeed
● Opportunity to interact with and learn from high-pedigree investors & mentors -
○ VCs: Elevation Capital (erstwhile SAIF Partners), Matrix Partners
○ Select angel investors: Kunal Shah, Nithin Kamath, Amit Ranjan
What are we looking for?
● Self-starter with a high sense of ownership → Comfortable to work with minimal supervision
● Hungry to learn and grow → Passion to learn & be a better version of oneself; motivated to succeed
● Bias for action → Have the temperament to experiment and execute in uncertainty
● Hustler → Ability to generate resources to solve a problem
● Intellectual honesty → Always seeking and presenting truth irrespective of personal POV or beliefs
● Mission-oriented → Deeply care about delivering value and making an impact on customer's lives.
1. Testing the product manually, finding bugs, reporting, and qualifying for test releases
2. Working with the engineering team to make the product bug free
3. Creating a test plan and maintaining the test plan
4. Automating the QA process to ensure that the testing time is reduced
1. Strong attention to detail
2. Fast-learner - ability to understand product quickly and find out usecases and edgecases.
3. Ability to prioritize issues to ensure quality and timely delivery
4. Strong sense of ownership
- Building up and leading the Testing Team to the success of project
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery
- Deploying and managing resources for testing
- Applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the Testing Team
- Planning, deploying and managing the testing effort for any given engagement.
Syfe is one of the fastest growing digital wealth platforms in Singapore. We build personalized, diversified portfolios using proprietary algorithms and state-of-the-art technology. Our mission is to enable sophisticated investing at a low cost.
In July 2021, we closed a S$40 million Series B funding round led by https://valar.com/" target="_blank">Valar Ventures , just 9 months after raising Series A. Our existing investors followed on their original investment in a short time frame, which speaks volumes about our rapid growth and our future ahead. Moving forward, we will accelerate our expansion across geographies, launch new products and grow our team.
The Syfe team consists of industry experts from finance, e-commerce, and technology. We come from startups as well as large corporations. Excellence in execution is in our DNA. We aim to become Asia’s largest Digital Wealth Manager by leveraging technology to provide a superior investing experience for our customers.
Syfe was named Best Digital Advisory Solution at DigFin Group Innovation 2021. Find out more about us at http://www.syfe.com/" target="_blank">www.syfe.com
Who are we:
While we are a diverse set of people, we value the following core traits:
- Fast learning: We often require learning new tools and technologies. We believe in adopting them if they are particularly well suited for our problems, instead of limiting ourselves to what we already know. However, we are always short of time and therefore have to learn fast.
- Versatility: While each one of us has a core skill, we possess at least one secondary skill as well. Apart from allowing the team to be fluid, it also helps us understand how all pieces (frontend, database, network, servers, etc.) fit together.
- Madness about quality: Put together, individual lines of code should be robust, scalable, high-performance, fault-tolerant, and most importantly, beautiful software. We also stay up-to-date with the latest in the world of software to make ourselves better.
- Passion: To try out new ideas and iterate on existing product features, and love experimenting with new technology if it's right for the job. Because not only do we ride the cutting edge, we make it happen.
- Collaboration: We believe that engineering is a continuous process of learning and improvement and that the best way to learn is by getting help from your fellow engineers. Coding is more fun when you do it together and appreciate the feedback.
- Work as a part of QA team and take ownership of the Quality of Web and Mobile Apps.
- Work closely with development team to define robust testing processes through manual testing.
- Monitor and track resolution of quality issues.
- What makes you a great fit:1-3 years of professional software testing experience
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Experience in backend, database and mobile apps testing
- Good understanding of the Agile Methodology
Manual Testing, Functional testing, Regression, Postman
The Syfe Advantages:
Annual learning allowance for work related online courses and books
Allowance for home-office setup
Latest M1 Macbook Pro + as required hardware and software
Best of all, our speciality is helping people manage their money. We will help you learn how to manage your own money like a pro
- Customer centricity : We believe an ability to empathize with merchants and customers will help us outperform the competition and motivate us to innovate. The developer should be able to prioritize the roadmap based on customer needs.
- Outcome and data-oriented : The developer should have the ability to define the economic rationale for every major effort and translate it into metrics. There should be an obsession with data for business iterations and improvements.
- Hands-on & Willingness to go above and beyond: For start-ups the responsibilities and needs of the business change quickly. We're looking for a developer who is not afraid to take on new challenges and can deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams : The developer must be able to manage cross-functional teams - customer care, product, merchants, compliance & finance teams. Having the experience of managing healthy conflicts and driving people towards customer goals and organization priorities would be valued.
- Good Understanding Software development life cycle and testing lifecycle
- Good at testing Mobile, Web and API
- Basics of performance and load testing
- Experience in financial service would be preferred
- Fearless - not afraid to suggest or back big ideas however disruptive they may be
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
- Good level in SQL/database
- Candidate with at least 2-4 years.
Job Description: SAP Testers
- SAP Tester with 4-6 Yrs. of Experience.
- Effective co-ordination skills with Project teams & stakeholders.
- Responsible to understand the business requirement & prepare test cases/scripts, execute test script/test run, raise defects & capture test evidence.
- Responsible for SIT, Regression Testing and drive UAT with business teams.
- Well verse with Quality Centre process.
- Hands of experience in HP ALM, SNOW (ServiceNow) , JIRA bug tracking tool, STQAC reporting tool.
- Good communication skills and good to have SAP HANA Testing experience / SAP SuccessFactors Testing experience.
- Work Location – Bangalore / Currently WFH (work from home)
- Experience in testing web-based applications.
- Experience in developing test cases and scenarios based on PRD/BRD/Use cases.
- Experience in testing Web Services
- Logging defects/bugs in the defect management tool
- Tracking the defects and retire them with appropriate test execution
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Tools and Technologies:
- Should have strong knowledge and hands-on with SQL, Java, and Selenium
- Hands-on with any of the defect management tools like Jira/Bugzilla
- Knowledge of J-meter, Soap UI is a plus
- Development and Test Automation experience through Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Establishing and executing Automated testing strategy for mobile apps with Tools like Perfecto Mobile/Appium or Web Driver/Selenium, TestNG and continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Git, Stampede etc.
- Sound knowledge in JAVA is must have
- Experience in Mobile AppDev and Test management tool (JIRA, qTest) and
- Monitoring/Troubleshooting Tools Splunk, DynaTrace, SOAP UI
Education skills and experience
- 2+ of experience in producing test plans and creating test UI scripts/cases
- Good experience of the management of all or part of the Mobile AppDev and UI Test execution phase in projects
- Work in Agile methodology with TDD
- Experience in API and Database Automated Testing
- Hands on experience of iOS (Objective C/Swift) and Android (Kotlin) technologies
- Hands on experience in developing test artifacts and processes. Should have done test reporting with good clarity and no ambiguity
- Experienced working in an onshore/offshore environment with flexible and adaptable working style to work with aggressive project schedules
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
at Well-known Service based company in BFSI (Finance) Domain.
Role: Functional QA - Investment Banking & Capital Market
Location: Bangalore/ Mumbai
Notice: Immediate to 30 Days Max.
Key Skills: Functional Testing, UAT Testing, Jira, ALM
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Should be able to communicate effectively with Teams and able to validate Testing Criteria is sufficient as part of Requirement
- Should have prior experience in Investment Banking & Capital markets (OTC derivatives)
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test strategy
- Experience in analysing the Business requirements / user stories
- Good to have prior wealth management experience.
- Regulatory Reporting will be added advantage
- Should have experience in testing tools - ALM, Jira, SQL and Unix
- Experience working in Agile development process
- Self-motivated, interactive, hard-working, energetic, organized and detail-oriented
- Well Versed with Testing Process.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Performing Manual Functionality Testing
- Preparing Documentation like Test Plan, User manual etc.
- Co-ordination with Business team for requirement understanding
- Providing operational support as needed
Skills & Qualification:
- BE or MCA
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in Manual Testing of App, Web and APIs
- Basic Knowledge of SQL