- 10L to 30L pay scale.
- A passion for building businesses, not features
- A plus if you are an avid reader of https://www.theproductfolks.com/learn-product-management
- Design sensibility and the desire to provide the highest value to our customers. A deep understanding of and appreciation for good design and user experiences
- You are biased toward action, an excellent collaborator, and constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Strong written and oral communications and collaboration skills.
- A true passion for our mission, our products, and the company's hybrid technology/operations nature
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
3 - 7 years of experience in Product
Experience in creating wireframes, prototypes, detailed PRDs and workflows
Good understanding of funnels and ability to define and build growth product experiences
Strong decision-marketing through quantitative results and AB testing, and qualitative research and customer insights.
Good understanding of Browsers, Web & App Analytics; and tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, MOEngage, Spreadsheets, Balsamiq, Sketch & SQL
Ability to handle ambiguity and solve problems, data-driven
Gather and interpret qualitative product data & turn it into measurable outcomes
Aware of complex products ecosystem & solution them better. Ability to identify key risks, dependencies and partner with cross functional teams to ensure on-time delivery
Ability to influence, motivate and advocate user needs to the team and key stakeholders
Able to be a big-picture thinker and engage on the same with other cross-functional teams
Prior experience in any of B2C
A start-up experience would be an added advantage
Developing efficient customer communication and feedback channels
Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
Role: Growth Product Manager
Key Strengths & Mandates:
Fail Fast & Experiment
Swiftness / Pace
Communication verbal & written
Hands on experience in SQL
Worked closely with developers
Skilled in at least 1 wireframing tool
B.Tech from a top tier institute (IIT, BITS, DTU, NIT)
At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients, while delivering financially favorable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, Anarock is the place for you.
Key job responsibilities
- You will work with a world-class team on multiple global products, and be part of creating and driving the overall strategy, vision, and roadmap for each.
- You will have a high degree of ownership over critical features and the overall customer experience.
- You will be customer obsessed and technology savvy, with a deep passion toward improving existing solutions and finding newer opportunities.
- You will contribute to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to your products.
- You will embrace ambiguity with critical and analytical thinking, obtain buy-in from a diverse set of stakeholders and senior executives, and drive end-to-end product management.
- 0-2 years of product management experience.
- Experience as a software engineer/developer and working with distributed teams are highly desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and experience presenting to senior executives and external stakeholders.
- Strong technical acumen and understanding of emerging technologies
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- An ability to quickly understand and solve new problems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent data interpretation
- Intrinsically motivated
- A tactical and strategic track record for delivering research-driven results
- What to look for at Anarock
- Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them.
Manage product features working closely with product managers, developers, designers and other relevant teams
Ensure all product integration, enhancements and changes are launched as per defined scope
Take appropriate actions to improve product and product line efficiencies and performance (revenue, retention & growth, customer satisfaction)
Track progress of market-specific product improvements and measure impact
Define and drive key drivers of growth and optimize conversion, expansion and retention
Define KPI metrics, and measure the success of all releases
Have a deep understanding of the end-user
Strong Attention to Detail
Lead and collaborate on all business readiness activities including product testing, end-user education, rollout, iteration and support
Be the product evangelist, represent the product in online communities, conferences, interact with experts, demonstrate the product at peer events and other activities that aim to educate customers about the technical benefits of the product
Bachelors degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) or equivalent experience
Past experience in product management, of at least 2-5 years
Strong understanding of platform development (in particular of SaaS architecture and API layers)
Entrepreneurial mindset with a result-oriented working style and experience in developing new concepts
Ability to both define a vision and strategy as well as the willingness to execute hands-on product work
Curiosity for new business models and the drive to fully understand a specific industry
Demonstrated experience in agile development methodologies and customer-oriented principles
Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
Collaborative & Growth mindset to partner with colleagues in cross-functional teams and external stakeholders
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
- Figure out their career interests and paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
What we have achieved so far?
Since we started in 2015:
- 1M professionals have used Cutshort to hire, find jobs, and connect with each other to grow their careers.
- Recruiters/founders/hiring managers from 20000+ companies from small startups to Google have used our product.
- We have become India's biggest website to hire premium talent (source: similarweb)
- We have bootstrapped and scaled revenues to $1.5M/year. 97% of the ownership is within the company.
About the role - Product Manager at Cutshort
- Research user problems and using lean methodology, build validated and innovative solutions to solve them
- Use the cutting edge technologies such as AI, GPT-3, metaverse, Web3 etc (whenever they make sense) to solve unsolved problems
- Embed growth features inside the product to grow it exponentially
- Work closely with different teams of developers, data scientists, marketing, customer success, sales to understand the problems and devise holistic solutions
- At least 1 year of full-time experience as a Product Manager in a technology-driven startup environment
- At least 2 years of experience working in software development teams
- A sound understanding of the technology world and how it is shaping the future.
- Strong analytical skills and first principles thinking combined with data crunching abilities to identify the core problems and solve them.
- Make a big impact - make millions of professionals have successful careers. Isn’t this more meaningful than making people eat stuff they shouldn’t be eating (Swiggy/Zomato) or stealing their sleep (Netflix) or selling gullible people loans they can’t repay (BNPL)?
- A chance to do product innovation to solve unsolved problems
- Get to work across 4 areas in one stint: B2B, B2C, Marketplace & SaaS.
- Get the scale of a funded startup but ownership of a smaller company. You won’t be just managing a feature here- but the entire platform!
- No politics - all teams want you to succeed in delivering impact
- Work with smart people who think fundamentally
- One phone screening round
- An assignment to test your key skills
- Interview 1 with our Tech Co-Founder & Product Management Advisor
- Interview 2 with Nikunj (Founder & CEO)
- Open discussion with our tech and design team
- Offer and close
The work culture at Cutshort
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organizational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
Safety Connect is a leading company in the domain of enterprise field force safety. We are looking for a high-energy and dynamic Sr. Product Manager to join our growing team.
The Senior product manager will manage the successful development and implementation of the product from beginning to end. This person will see strategic ideas from design and testing to implementation and market introduction.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build and share product strategy: Help distil the ideas and needs of stakeholders into clear quarterly and annual goals that meet the needs of Picnic and our users
- You will also ensure stakeholders have a solid understanding of the product and its capabilities to ensure company-wide success
- Guide new feature creation: Draft, distribute, validate and update product briefs and product requirement documents
- Answer questions and troubleshoot issues throughout the release lifecycle, communicating with engineers through our ticket management and knowledge base tool
- Increase Safety Connect’s focus on the user: Help establish a metrics-driven analysis of user behaviour and solicitation of user feedback.
- Work with clients to understand their unique needs and pain points
- Capture and share client feedback with the team to best investigate ways to create a solution
- Report the success of the products and strategize improvements needed
- Be the glue: A senior product manager at a startup like Safety Connect has unique visibility across teams, allowing them to see problems and solutions that might otherwise be missed
- Spotting problems and managing their resolution in an ongoing, ad hoc way is a critical part of product management success at Picnic
- 5 year’s experience in product management
- Experience in product management in Enterprise SaaS
- A strong individual contributor who can also lead people and teams
- Impeccable analytical mindset, project management, and organizational skills
- Experience working directly with engineering teams to deliver valuable features and capabilities
Job Title: Product Manager
Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
Worked as Product Owner before and took responsibility for a product or project delivery.
Well-versed with data warehouse modernization to Big Data and Cloud environments.
Good knowledge* of any of the Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) – Must Have
Practical experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery workflows.
Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail.
Good communication skills
Experience in working within a distributed agile team
Experience in handling migration projects – Good to Have
*Data Ingestion, Processing, and Orchestration knowledge
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsible for coming up with innovative and novel ideas for the product.
Define product releases, features, and roadmap.
Collaborate with product teams on defining product objectives, including creating a product roadmap, delivery, market research, customer feedback, and stakeholder inputs.
Work with the Engineering teams to communicate release goals and be a part of the product lifecycle. Work closely with the UX and UI team to create the best user experience for the end customer.
Work with the Marketing team to define GTM activities.
Interface with Sales & Customer teams to identify customer needs and product gaps
Market and competition analysis activities.
Participate in the Agile ceremonies with the team, define epics, user stories, acceptance criteria
Ensure product usability from the end-user perspective
Product Management, DWH, Big Data
Contribute to the overall product roadmap across all platforms - web, mobile, apps -- after careful consideration of the needs of internal and external parties
Lead development of new product offerings by conducting market research, user surveys, and the like to understand where and how we can satisfy unmet consumer needs.
Manage the product development process from conception through wireframing, design, build, release, analysis, and iteration
Be a critical voice of the user within Impact Guru. Ensure we are doing everything we can to help users save money.
Employ a range of qualitative (user discovery research, focus groups, usability studies, etc.) and quantitative (surveys, analytics, market research, etc) methods to better understand our users' needs.
Conduct A/B tests to understand how we can increase the desired use case(s) of our
Skills And Qualifications:
1-3 years of experience developing web products ideally with a background in technical
product management or web engineering.
Capacity to think strategically, and an ability to understand how product decisions are tied to key business drivers
Strong quantitative capabilities, and experience using analytics platforms to understand product usability (Google Suite, Adobe Analytics, FB Analytics, Omniture, Clevertap, etc.)
Familiarity with APIs, documentation, web system architecture
Mobile-first approach and Focus on creating super-optimized user experience for mobile users
An understanding of what makes for good user experience and beautiful design.
BE/BTech/BA/BS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, business, marketing, etc.
MBA is a plus
Good knowledge of MySQL and/or other RDBMS
Proficiency in MS Excel
Proficiency in using wireframing and prototyping tools like Balsamiq, ProtoIO, inVision, etc.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for the growth of Factory Acquisition product, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning,
- positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Identify, Plan and execute side Product Hacks to speedup Factory Acquisitions
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Build product flows for seamless factory onboarding at scale
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Drive the Factory CAC Metric
- Implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Engineering or an MBA graduate from a reputed university
- 4+ years of product management experience, preferably with consumer and/or b2b startups that have attained scale
- Experience identifying business opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing deliver against a multi-year roadmap
- Understands core technologies utilised in their product domain and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives
- Good understanding of acquisition and retention funnels
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast paced and an unstructured environment. Thrives in ambiguity and rapidly changing environment
- Hands-on experience of both qualitative and quantitative research methods such as AB testing, data analytics, and user research
- Robust understanding of complex and scalable technical architecture for web and mobile applications
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills and comfort with data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Founded in 2016, MyGate is reimagining the outdated procedures at gated communities through use of technology. Its several innovative features augment security at the gate and enhance convenience within for over 600,000 homes in 10+ Indian cities.
Named one of India’s most innovative Company in 2018, MyGate was conceptualized, designed and executed by its three founders, who have tremendous experience in the Armed Forces, Technology and Operations. Founded by ISB/IIM/IIT alumni, MyGate has raised funding from institutional investors and is well capitalized for massive growth plans.
MyGate is at a stage where product market fit is established and have a strong leadership team in place and scale & distribution engine has kicked in. MyGate have had great people join and continue to look for more to join.
Here is what you should expect from MyGate:
1. The company to do well - this could mean multiple things but here are few that are likely to matter for you: MyGate as a brand to be popular and well known, our client base to grow month on month. Most importantly because we are in growth stage, we should not do stupid things and run out of money!
2. PPP - you would have a Platform for Personally and Professionally grow. This means opportunity to do challenging & stimulating work that puts you out of your comfort zone and forces you to learn every day. When you look back, you should feel your "stock price" growing in the market! Gold shines in fire. You will get the fire, are you the gold?
3. Recognition - Your growth in the company would be linked only to performance and not your past experience. If you do well, there should be recognition, growth in span of influence, reward and financial growth.
4. Good Manager - Each of you should have a good person to report to. Your manager should be facilitator of your success, someone you can look up to, someone that makes you feel excited to come to work and give your best every day!
5. Flat Culture - As we grow, we will no doubt have structure, hierarchy and processes in place. This should not mean slowing down of decision making and most certainly this does not mean hierarchy in communication. You should be able to reach out to anyone in the organization.
6. Client Focus - We will always be a client centric company. If we service the client right and continue to delight them, we will be in our path to build a great company.
7. Fair, Ethical and High on Integrity - These are foundations of the company. We will be always be ethical, high on integrity and fair to everyone whose life is being touched by MyGate.
What you’ll do
• Own product strategy, execution and go-to-market for one of MyGate’s mobile consumer products or product lines
• Understand motivations and behavior of one or more types of users and be obsessed with creating delightful product experiences for these users
• Drive user adoption, engagement and retention on products you own
• Work with key stakeholders across business and technology teams to evaluate and prioritize opportunities and develop product strategy
• Work closely with a cross-functional team of design, engineering, business development and operations counterparts to build and take your products to market
• Determine the metrics that determine business, product and operational success and track these metrics to improve and evolve your product
Skills and experience you should have
• 4 years of product management experience building and launching consumer products, with at least 2 years in mobile consumer products
• Deep user empathy layered with a strong understanding of business
• Be self-driven with a high degree of ownership and urgency
• Be customer focused, analytical and data-driven in your decision making. Use user research, A/B testing and continuous experiments to guide your product thinking
• Track record of strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
• Can build effective partnerships with business owners across business lines
• Thrive in an ambiguous environment with changing needs
Other great things to have
• Past technical background, with 2+ years in an engineering role
• Experience building products for vernacular, regional or “next 100 million” consumers
Gaurav Aggarwal and Shubham Maheshwari (Ex Flipkart) are the co-founders of Healofy, a P2P content-based platform for new and expecting parents -- as well as doctors -- to share their concerns and advice. The start-up was accepted into Facebook's 'FBStart program' and launched a WhatsApp Helpline by developing a smart assistant bot. They use the bot to provide vaccine-related information and other tips to users.
Impact! Social network for the next Billion Indians.
In India, 10,00,000 new born babies and 100,000 moms die every year. With women being the incharge and the CFO of the house, it's time to set our priorities right.
We are recognized by Govt. of India, featured in Forbes 30 Under 30 and backed by some of the smartest guys from India and Silicon Valley including Nasscom, Facebook, Y Combinator to make THE IMPACT.
We are the largest moms community in India in just an year with over a Billion moments spent on the platform every week.
We are looking for exceptional and ambitious people — we do not care where you come from, we only care about what you can do.
If you are interested in building things for our nation, we would like to talk to you. We are making in India and we are making for India.
The future depends on what you do today!- Mahatma Gandhi
About Healofy App:
- Only Women Social Network for next 500 Million Indian Women.
- Featured by Forbes (30 Under 30 List), Facebook (FbStart) & many more.
- Current Stats: 5Billion Data Points Monthly, 2.3Billion Minutes spent on the platform every month. 1/10th of current Flipkart Daily Visitors, 4X growth every quarter, Diverse Team(40% are Female)
Link to App: http://healofy.com/app
Latest updates on funding:
Requirement: Product Manager
Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
A brief note on the specifications for the PM requirement are as follows:
-Should be problem solvers, agile, should be an outlier.
An understanding of what makes for good user experience and behavior design .
- Strong design mentality and intuition for game mechanics and game flow
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Capacity to think strategically, and an ability to understand how product decisions are tied to key business drivers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own the product roadmap and set strategic direction and vision for the team.
- Lead new product initiatives. Partner with engineering, design, marketing, partnerships, finance, and operations to deliver new projects against ambitious timelines.
- Direct our team environment to achieve sprint deliverables and acceptance criteria
- Conduct analyses on user behaviors and trends. Use these analyses to inform product decisions and future developments.
- Run daily stand-ups and team meetings to keep the team on track toward company objectives and prioritize new feature and bug fix work.
- Participate in product strategy and tactical planning conversations. Provide opinions on best next steps for product development.
- Represent the product organization on the leadership team