- Product Operations Analyst will analyze products, solutions and features and drive a continuous business/field and/or client impact analysis—will collaborate with internal partners and create detailed Internal and Client-facing Change Management Readiness Plans that will drive adoption (training & communication strategy)
- Responsible for creation and delivery of all associate and client-facing solution communications associated with products, solutions and features,
- Participates in Product Lifecycle from concept to launch working with the Product Managers and provides design.
- Understands the perspective of the client and the business/field, and takes actions to integrate their needs for solution adoption; builds relationships and trust/respect with the clients (voice of the client and business/field).
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycles and methodologies.
- Basic knowledge about product operation and setting processes.
- Must possess excellent communication, writing and process and analytical skills, as well as organizational skills.
- Manage the many tools (for road mapping, prototyping, etc.) the product team uses.
- Knowledge in market research work and analyzing , documenting the research work in an organized manner for easy understanding.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to think strategically.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Market Research skilll
We are one of those India's Company which are thrilling to make India more safer and working towards Crime free India.
A workplace where you can thrive your excellence in technology and work for your passion and at the same time achieve your career goals.
We are associated with Govt officials, Indian Police and many reputed Indian Companies and working for More than past 7 years in the field of Technology.
Want to solve a trillion-dollar problem and improve the lives of millions?
We are on our way to disrupting how B2B transactions are done globally! We started with solving the “Buy Now Pay Later” payment option for the online marketplaces - having partnered with 30+ B2B marketplaces, including Walmart, Jumbotail, Arzoo, NurtureFarm, etc. we are the first to introduce B2B BNPL in India. Over the last 2 years, even though the impact of the pandemic, we have powered ₹1200 Crore+ transactions for 100,000+ retailers from across India and are accelerating at ~50% Q-o-Q!
Now, we are looking to simplify the complex ecosystem of B2B transactions holistically across the globe - by solving pain points for every node in this ecosystem. It frustrates us to see how inefficient B2B transactions continue to be even in this day and age. We are backed by top fintech investors - Tiger Global, Bessemer Venture Partners, Quona Capital, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal and Gokul Rajaram - who have put their faith in us to spearhead this revolution.
Join us on this rocketship if you are someone who hates inefficiencies as much as us!
Responsibilities of the Sr. Product Manager:
- Product Management experience working on revenue-generating, technical products
- A proven track record of product launches where you have taken a product from concept to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy, creating product roadmaps, driving UX decisions, and steering technical implementation discussions
- Deep understanding of software development for B2B products
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs, and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- High attention to detail including precise and effective stakeholder communication, and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong people skills and experience positively influencing team cultures
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Ability to think strategically while being willing to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
Requirements of the Sr. Product Manager:
- Experience in the B2B Saas and B2B Marketplace
- You should have 6+ years of work experience with 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Knowledge of Excel, SQL and R/Python.
- Experience with Reporting/BI tools
- Strong orientation towards data gathering, problem-solving, experimenting and iterating with the results, to arrive at the right solution
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to take decisions backed up by data and metrics.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment is a must.
With the growing demand for a healthier lifestyle, our client has chosen pasta as their USP to showcase their versatility in terms of offering a variety of tastes and types but in a healthier way.
They manufacture and sell various types of pasta with benefits such as containing plant-based protein, free of soy, gluten and artificial colours, 100% vegan etc. and their products are Kosher certified. Their website also provides varieties of guilt-free pasta recipes which will help parents un-junk their kids’ food choices.
Founded by a team of three veteran entrepreneurs, our client is headquartered in Mumbai. They have raised a total of $1.3M in funding over 2 rounds.
As a Community Manager, you will be responsible for providing engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts.
What you will do:
- Responding to customers in a timely manner
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on feedback and online reviews
- Organizing and managing events to boost brand awareness
- Managing customer queries and grievances via call, email, and/or other mediums such as Zoko (WhatsApp integration platform)
- Gathering, analyzing and reporting customer satisfaction and feedback to management
- Proactively reaching out to consumers who have given positive feedback but not ordered offering discount codes/incentives to induce the purchase
- Building a community on WhatsApp/ telegram/ FB/ other consumers who are willing to be part of such a group
- Liaising with micro and macro influencers to generate clutter-breaking content for the brand - reels, stories, posts, etc
- Liaising with the PR team to build the brand and increasing awareness using brand evangelists
- Co-ordinating with the brand ambassador team once we get one on board
- Liaising and co-ordinating with agencies as part of the regular branding and marketing initiatives
- Building relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Staying up-to-date with digital technology trends
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Ability to identify issues in the existing system and processes and come up with innovative solutions
- A heavy focus on details
- Strong people connection
- Ability to understand customer concerns with high empathy, and get to resolution with a win-win situation for both the customer and the company
- Ability to build long term relationships with potential customers
- Entrepreneurial ownership
What you will do:
- Working with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Running beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Being an expert with respect to the competition
- Determining customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommending the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements
- Appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assessing market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Providing source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtaining product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Facilitating inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Bringing new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs
- Preparing return-on-investment analysis and establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing
- Introducing and marketing new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determining product pricing by utilizing market research data and reviewing production and sales costs
- Anticipating volume and special costing and customized orders.
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintaining product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintaining product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications
- Establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution, preferably in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering)
- Preferable MBA degree
- Should have a minimum 3 to 6 years of product management experience (electronics and accessories)
- Significant experience in a startup environment, and taking products from inception to launch
- Strong understanding of consumer electronics and related industry
- Should have demonstrated history of accountability and performance delivery, including leading teams to meet or exceed objectives
- Deep working knowledge of networking, procuring, logistics and sourcing
- Should have the capacity for self-motivation, independent initiative and creative problem-solving
- Should have the ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication
- Excellent leadership skills & experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Having diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition, as well as the ability to set and manage expectations at the executive level
at Angel One
- Creating and implementing efficient solutions to optimize the customer journey and experience
- Solid experience with customer journey mapping, process optimization, and process improvement
- Owning product implementation and contributing recommendations on product roadmap
- Defines the product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Monitor all projects and ensure achievement of all revenue objectives
- Achieve all business objectives and determine an effective strategy
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Campaign Management
- 3+ years’ experience in the FinTech, product / project management
- Education: B Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
- Strategy and Planning: Proficient in developing & implementing need-based plans
- Campaign Management
- Excellent organizational and data analysis skills; ability to derive actionable conclusions from
- large data sets and statistical studies
- Maximizing profitability, Client Engagement, Revenue
- Products/promotions / discounts/ Cashback offers for B2C
- Customer Life Cycle Management
- Understanding the product Life cycle and sympathy towards customer pain points
- Works closely with stakeholders to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Team player
- Computer Languages: Data Structure, Algorithms, DBMS (Conceptual), SQL DBA
- Software Packages: CleverTap (Mobile App Analytics Tool), MS office - Excel, PPT, Visio
Platform - Clevertap, Netcore
Job profile: Product Manager
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Create business models and analyse competitive landscape.
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics.
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives.
- Work with the lead product manager, key stakeholders and a cross-functional team to assist with new product releases, including product launch deliverables.
- Work with sales and partners to strengthen offerings.
- Define the product requirements and manage aspects of the offering roadmap.
- Develop and coordinate enablement assets for sales and partners.
- Work with industry analysts, partners, and customers to gather and validate market requirements, understand pain points, address RFEs, and evangelizing the product roadmap and vision.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering, or Consulting.
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
Fynd is India's largest omnichannel commerce platform helping retail businesses accelerate growth.
Founded by Farooq Adam, Harsh Shah, and Sreeraman MG in 2012. The company is headquartered in Mumbai and currently employs 350+ spread across design, engineering, data science, operations and sales. Trusted by over 600 brands and 10,000 stores.
What will you be doing?
- Work directly with the Founders, Principal Architects and Growth Leads to help them with tricky new problems
- Study companies and sectors to identify trends for us to invest and build in
- Articulating the strategic vision of the organisation and help in it’s implementation
- Get your hands dirty on organisational priorities as set in our OKRs
- Work with the allied organisations and external consultants to achieve our long-term objectives
Who will be a good fit for this
- Entrepreneurs with proven track record
- Management Consultants with 5+ years of experience
- Engineers from top-tier institutes with 5+ years of operator experience at tech startups
What skills you should have
- Deep understanding and passion for all things technology. Widely read
- Detail oriented, above par attention to detail
- Very analytical in nature
- Superior written and oral presentation skills
This is a long-term role requiring many years of organisational commitment. This is not a remote role and candidate should be based in Mumbai or willing to relocate here
Compensation: Best-in-class. No bar for the right talent
We love to talk to people who are passionate about a problem and can take ownership and execute it. Product, being the crucial part of startups, requires folks with great judgment, and communication.
As a product manager, you will be responsible for owning a product, and for improving the key metrics of an existing product.
● Working closely with Product Head to carve out a quarterly roadmap
● Responsible for complete ownership of the new product
● Improve key metrics in existing product
● Conducting and evaluating user research for an outstanding pre & post-investment
● Working with cross-functional teams
● 3-5 years of core B2C Product Management experience
● Technology understanding is a huge plus
● Experience in building impactful and customer-facing products
● Worked on complex cross-functional products
● Experience working with complex data sets using standard data analysis tools
& techniques (Proficiency in excel, SQL querying)
● Experience in developing/enhancing products leading to massive impacts in
consumer experience, revenue, growth, etc.
We are a Bangalore-based startup backed by Zerodha’s RainMatter Capital, Better
Capital, and several marquee angels like Kunal Shah (CRED), Praveen Jadhav
(ex-PayTM Money/Raise), Nischal Shetty (WazirX), Lalit Keshre (Groww) and more.
If you find this interesting, let’s connect;
Launched in June 2014, Edulastic is a platform for personalized formative assessment for K-12 students, teachers and school districts. Edulastic provides a highly interactive, cloud-based learning environment for publishers. It has attained some incredible milestones in its journey, which includes reaching all 50 states in 2015, students answering 1.2 billion questions in 2020, saving teachers over 2.4 million years of grading in 2021, and more. 2021 brought an exciting new chapter as Edulastic teamed up with GoGuardian. Combined with GoGuardian’s solutions for classroom management, engagement, and student safety, Edulastic’s best-in-class formative assessments further GoGuardian’s mission to create the ultimate learning platform. In these exciting times, we are looking for passionate product leaders to join our team in our Bangalore office in India.
As a member of the Product Management team, you’ll get a chance to closely work with the Core Product team to build innovative products in the Ed-Tech industry for direct consumers, through a deep understanding of our platform capabilities and product data analytics. You’ll be responsible for turning research into strategic recommendations for product growth and will work closely with the other internal stakeholders to deeply understand the problem space and define compelling product requirements.
At Edulastic, you’ll be joining a team that works directly with large schools and districts in the USA. Product Analyst will facilitate complex problem solving while collaborating with other product managers, management, sales, digital marketers, and engineers to deliver state-of-the-art, world-class experiences.
What you'll do:
Perform continual product gap analysis and gain in depth product & platform knowledge
Explore large scale user & transactional data and conduct data mining with an objective to provide insights
Frequently analyze product performance post every release and identify trends in the datasets
Define the product metrics to be evaluated and create reports & dashboards to present to higher management
Specify the customer requirements based on user behavior study and market research
Suggest actionable recommendations to improve user experience and product growth
Present business impact in terms of ROI, revenue, cost reduction or operational enhancement for every suggested feature
Assist the Product Manager in evaluating the requirements and prioritize the backlog of competing requests
Translating product concepts into wireframes and mockups adhering to the design guidelines of the website / mobile app; perform user testing of the mock ups and pass on the feedback and recommendations to the Product Management team
You're our ideal candidate if you:
Have a technical degree (CS/Engineering) and MBA (preferable);
Have 1-2 years of experience in analytics or products;
Strong knowledge of Excel, NoSQL, SQL, Tableau and AWS analytics to query relevant data and prepare reports.
Python/R knowledge will be good to have.
Have strong passion for data and are analytical in your problem-solving approach;
Excellent presentation and communication skills to influence higher business leaders;
Are excited about digging into technical details;
Can wade through ambiguity to define clear objectives for a product;
Have enthusiasm for learning about Ed-Tech products
What's in it for you?
Become part of a team that thinks progressively and works collaboratively. We care about seeing each other reach full potential;
Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities;
Ability to make a difference and lasting impact from a local-to-global scale.
A cool, tech-focused environment
Best devices to work with.
Best Medical Insurance
Competitive salary, Never an issue for the right candidate
You will be:
Reporting to the Product Lead
Located in Bangalore