Are you a customer-obsessed product manager who is passionate about creating products in a fast-paced environment and constantly challenges the status quo?
If this RESONATES with you, then you’ll fit right here in Propine Technologies
Who we are:
Propine is re-inventing capital markets using blockchain technology. We’ve worked with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), to become the first licensed custodian for digital assets in the world. We are re-imagining the issuance and life cycle management of capital market products like equities, debt, structured products, and funds using blockchain technology, to reduce friction and increase value accrual for both issuers and investors.
This role requires you to have a ‘do-whatever-it-takes’ mindset and learn to operate just outside the limit of your comfort zone. If this excites you, but also makes you a bit nervous, then you might be the right fit.
In the exciting growth phase of the company, we are looking to have on board an experienced and motivated professional join our team.
Job Brief: As a Product Manager you will work with cross-functional teams to Plan, Design, Build and roll out products and manage the entire product life cycle.
Key responsibilities are to:
• Work with product management to understand the business context and define features
• Aligning stakeholders around the vision for the product
• Write top-quality user stories, they act as a single source of truth for everyone downstream
• Managing all life cycle stages for a product from ideation through execution, ensuring deliverables are understood releases are delivered on time, and users are engaged
• Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
• Work closely with UI/UX designer to come up with User journey and break down features into user stories
• Support Engineering (Dev, QA), UAT, Operation, Sales & Marketing, Compliance, Document Writer
• Review the test cases & validate randomly
• Manage the product backlogs
• Drive the launch and continually review/ improve the products by monitoring the market and developing a competitive analysis
• 5+ years of professional experience as a Product Manager or similar role
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Experience in managing the entire product life cycle
• Knowledge of Product management tools like ClickUp, Visio
• Hands-on experience with web technologies
• Experience building web and mobile products
• Experience in Fintech/Blockchain/Capital markets/ B2B company is a plus
• Abstract/Strategic/Tactical/Structured thinking
• Decision making & execution
• Ability to deal with Ambiguity
• Storytelling (User Stories)
• Ability to articulate and drive the conversation with every stakeholder/leadership of the product
• Market/Competitors research and analysis
• Analytical skills – Able to make data-driven decisions
• Technical skills – Ability to understand the architecture, design, Integrations, Data-models and negotiate with engineers
• Conflict Management/Resolution
• Remote Work
• Opportunity to work with an elite group of Business/product & engineers
• Health Insurance coverage
About Us :
Docsumo is Document AI software that helps enterprises automate document processing. We help enterprises convert documents such as invoices, ID cards & bank statements into actionable data. We are backed by Sequoia, Barclays, Techstars & Better Capital.
- As a Product Manager, you will be closely working with the co-founders and understanding Market direction, competitive landscape & customer needs to build the Product Strategy & Product Roadmap.
- You will own the process, from ideation and prioritization of initiatives, detailed requirement and development, through deployment and go to market strategy and tracking results.
- Responsible for managing sprint cycles, spec documents creation, development and delivery with the engineering, design, data teams.
- Conduct user research to gain insights and feedback to incorporate into the product
- Communicate the vision of the product, value proposition and release goals to the cross-functional team as part of the release planning process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field and 6+ years of experience in product management or related field
- Great communication skills to explain ideas, gather & incorporate feedback and share opinions
- Ability to troubleshoot with engineers and triangulate on fixes required
- You can conceptualize and execute projects, with a strong delivery, attention to detail and bias for action, and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- You have the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Our client is a B2B2C tech firm backed by India’s largest retailer and tech venture capitalist founded by founders - IITB Graduates who are experienced in retail, ecommerce and fintech
It aims to become one app to manage all your brand's loyalty points, cashback and coupons. It will have additional content and discovery layer for customers and brands for further engagement and commerce.
In this role, you will report to the Senior Product Manager and also work closely with the founder to help shape our overall product roadmap to build high-impact web/mobile platform
Preferred Qualifications :
● 2-3 years proven experience at building high-impact products at scale, preferably in a fast-paced B2C internet/e-commerce company
● B.Tech / MBA or equivalent experience from premier schools
● Experience working as a part of high-performance teams
● Ability to operate in a very fast-paced, constantly changing and evolving environment
● Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technology and coming up with long term Product roadmaps aligned to the company strategic direction
● Good business smarts along with strong problem solving and metrics orientation
● Design thinking, user empathy and deep understanding of Indian customers
● Good technical understanding with an ability to be hands-on with Engineering teams for implementation and trade-offs
● Crisp written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders and manage senior stakeholders
At CLIRNET, we want to empower Doctors with progressive tools and services to deliver quality patient care which is accessible, affordable and equitable. CLIRNET is already a leader in this space, with over 2 Lakh registered physicians regularly using the platform. CLIRNET is now building a product in the video streaming OTT space for knowledge delivery. This position will have a role in ideating, researching and giving shape to this video streaming OTT platform.
Objectives of this Role :
- Drive the product planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they're successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain product timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, build, release, analysis, and iteration
- Be a critical voice of the user within CLIRNET.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop marketing strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
Skills and Qualifications :
- 2-4 years of experience in product in a B2C consumer internet company with a background in technical product management or web engineering.
- Strong quantitative capabilities, and experience using analytics platforms to understand product usability.
- Familiarity with APIs, documentation, web system architecture
- An understanding of what makes for good user experience and beautiful design.
- Researching the various ways a particular product might be used, and who will use it.
- Sketching ideas and creating renderings, which are images on paper or on a computer that provide a visual of design ideas.
- Using computer software to develop virtual models of different designs.
- Creating physical prototypes of the designs.
- Examining materials and manufacturing requirements to determine production costs.
- Working with other specialists, such as engineers and manufacturers, to evaluate whether their design concepts will fill needs at a reasonable cost.
- Evaluating product safety, appearance, and function to determine if a design is practical.
- Presenting designs and demonstrate prototypes for approval.
- Working with engineers, production experts, and market research analysts to find out if their designs are feasible.
- Managing and building effective teamwork, bringing all stakeholder on board, training and leading a team of associates.
What you need to have:
- Must have handled Electronic Products development
- Should have experience as an Industrial designer and done demonstrations.
- Handled team and vendors, along with coordination with multiple departments
- Should be an effective communicator.
- Should have the speed that is keen to start ups.
- Strong Problem-solving skills.
- Must have experience in CAAD.
3-5 years experience in the website domain (preferably) | Worked on at least 1 e-commerce website
- Oversee responsibilities and timely execution of Web Executive
- Collaborate with SEO Team to implement strategies
- Liaise with Design and Development teams for tasks and projects
- Be proactive in pitching improvements to the websites
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the client's website
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information
- Plan communication aligned with the brand’s strategy
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans
- Plan to improve the User Experience of the website regularly
- Collaborate with teams and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy
- Prepare and present strategies to grow website metrics that are important to the brand
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites
- Plan, strategise and track promotional campaigns
- Analyse, Strategise, plan and prepare monthly website performance and present to internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain tracker of all updates on the website
- Ensure Client satisfaction & smooth communication
- All mails must be responded to within 24 hours on working days and any conversation about on-going/upcoming projects over whatsapp/call must be documented on mail
- At least 2 blog/video case studies highlighting business impact through website strategies implemented (Maximum 1 per brand)
- Atleast 4 instagram and linkedin carousel features for Schbang page highlighting small wins through strategy implemented (Maximum 2 per brand)
- Participate in at least 2 external website awards
- Strong attention to design detail
- Understanding user behaviour and building user journey
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude.
- Fantastic time management skills
- Ability to manage and work with teams
- Good clear communication
- At least 2 years of experience using any 2 CMSes
- Experience using at least 1 ecommerce platform (eg: Shopify, Magento)
- Google Analytics Power User
- Understand and read API Documentations
- Ability to adapt to new tools and softwares
- Resolve team conflict
- Good understanding of SEO
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment
- Presentation skills
- Preparing Pitch decks
Tools to master:
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Clarity
- CMS: Shopify, Wordpress, Magento, Drupal, Sitecore
- Shopify Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Docs, Slides, Sheets | Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Photoshop & Illustrator basic
- Figma basic
Sr Product Manager / Lead Product Manager – Data Platform
At Amagi we are looking for a product leader to build world class big data and analytics platform to help our teams in making data driven decisions and to accelerate our business outcomes.
We are looking for someone who is innovative and experienced in end-to-end product management to drive our long-term data and analytics strategy.
The ideal candidate would be responsible for owning product roadmap and KPIs, driving product operational tasks to ensure configurable and scalable solutions.
- Lead the product requirements to build real time, highly scalable, low latency data platform.
- Author PRD and define the strategic roadmap.
- Lead the Product design, MVPs and POCs and fast track deliveries
- Collaborate with various functions and design the most effective solutions.
- Understand customer needs and define the data solutions and insights to drive business outcomes
- Define key product performance metrices to drive business and customer outcomes
- 12+ years of overall SDLC experience with 7+ years of product management experience in fast paced company.
- Proven experience delivering large scale highly available big data processing systems.
- Knowledge of data pipeline design, data transformation and integration methodologies.
- Technically savvy with experience in big data systems like AWS, RedShift, Athena, Kafka and related technologies
- Demonstrate collaborative approach and ability to work with distributed, cross functional teams.
- Experience in taking products through full life cycle, from proposal to launch
- Strategic thinking capabilities to define the product roadmap and right prioritization of the backlog in line with the long-term vision
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to coordinate across a diverse group of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and use data to solve ambiguous problems
- Technical ability to understand and discuss software architecture, product integration, non-functional requirements etc. with the Engineering team.
- Technically savvy with good understanding of cloud application development.
- Software development experience building Enterprise platforms
- Experience in third-party vendor assessments
- Experience working with AI , ML , Bigdata and analytics tools
- Understanding of regulations such as data privacy, data security and governance
- Plan and achieve monthly sell out targets
- Achieve Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Revenue and PM Goals
- Create Weekly/Monthly reports and monitor performance, driven by on-site KPIs
- Conduct Monthly Business review with partners.
- Review and tracking of commercial agreements
Marketing and Onsite Experience :
- Plan Marketing/Promotional calendar with Digital Marketing Manager for Ellementry.com as per quarterly/yearly marketing budgets.
- Actively support and drive the Seasonal Go To Market execution for Ellementry.com
- Constant improvement and actualization of customers on-site experience in alignment with defined GTM strategy
- To Ensure Catalog and Listing Hygiene and achieve high content score
- Charged with and responsible for identifying new ways to improve site conversion, average order size, cart abandonment, and other key performance indicators to maximize sales growth and profitability.
- Provide oversight for managing Affiliate program
- Own e-Commerce projects and work with respective partners and regional/global teams to support the definition, technical implementation, testing, deployment and operations of chosen e-Commerce project.
- Perform cross-platform, cross-browser QA validations on website development releases, acting as the liaison between eCommerce, Global Team, and IT to ensure smooth project planning and delivery.
- Propose and implement websites evolutions - including new content and new features
- Coordinate deployment and UAT.
Qualifications : Diploma / Bachelors degree. Masters degree will be preferable.
Other Job Requirements :
- 3-5 years of experience with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in managing dot com and Marketplace business for a brand.
- Basic technical know how of an E-commerce site and understanding of building/improving E-com sites.
- Good understanding of online marketing opportunities (web, social, e-mail, search, mobile).
- Able to interpret business objectives and successfully incorporate those objectives into projects.
- Good understanding of online marketing opportunities (web, social, e-mail, search, mobile, chat, telephony).
- Good knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics & GTM.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, task-oriented, business-driven.
- Project management and strong attention to detail skills
We are a fractional investment platform that helps you own a piece of high-end commercial properties across India. For as little as Rs. 25 lakhs, you can invest in a stable and lucrative asset class that was previously only available to the ultra-rich
To achieve our very ambitious goals we need a senior product manager who can help Strata elevate to a completely new level and also grow into the role of a Product Head.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Act as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past