evaluations, clinics and care modules to help Indian parents and children. Our approach
leverages a first-of-its-kind schools-parents-monitoring technologies to evaluate, monitor and
guide children’s health and wellbeing. Based in Delhi and NCR Bengaluru, SKIDS is founded by
serial entrepreneurs with expertise in medical science, machine learning and education
technology. SKIDS is backed by marquee investors in Asia and India. We are actively
expanding our team and looking for passionate and motivated professionals who are keen to
join us in our next phase of growth.
Location: Gurgaon, India
We are looking for a talented and thoughtful individual to oversee the design and creation of our
products. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for building technology
products in health care. The ideal candidate is dedicated to excellence in the workplace, enjoys
collaborating with others, and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
You would be expected to:
● drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the
● oversee the development and timely delivery of our products
● research other products and new technologies to inform our work
● test and pilot our product to improve user experience
● collaborate with the marketing and development teams to analyze consumer needs,
current market trends, and potential partnerships
● appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
● translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final
product development by engineering teams
● create a collaborative culture and environment that will allow the team to thrive
● work closely and communicate effectively with management and other teams
You would have:
● a minimum of 4 years of relevant product management experience
● proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
● excellent written and oral communication skills to be able to convey detailed designs and
workflows of the product with different teams
● a good knowledge of the health-tech industry
● a good understanding of consumer health care apps and products
● great project management and interpersonal skills
● sincere empathy for the user and commitment to doing what it takes to address their
● experience working in fast-paced and high-growth startups
Our company encourages diversity and is an equal-opportunity employer.
DailyRounds is a healthcare startup focused on organizing "Knowledge of practice of Medicine" and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300 people based in Bangalore. We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into a case-based problem-solving, community platform, and medical test preparation business in India.
Job Location: Bengaluru
We would like to speak to you if you have this experience and Skills.
- 2 years of relevant experience in product management
- A good understanding of technology and software development, maybe you’re not a coder but you think logically.
- Have a great sensitivity for a good product, UX
- Problem-solving: Break down issues into smaller bite-sized ones and be comfortable in trying different solutions
- Perfectionist/attention to detail: Goes without saying that you can’t build a great product without it
- Analytics: You need to love numbers. You can’t build a good product if you can’t measure how effective your features are
- You’ll be expected to come up with ways to capture engagement, intent, and more, translating that into actionable features
- Good communicator: You need to be a good communicator, as well as being a good listener as this will directly impact how you build the product
- Passionate about application scalability, availability, reliability, and security
- Communicating complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
What Would you be Doing Here!
- Led key projects from idea to launch and post-launch analysis and improvements
- Work closely with our leadership team to develop our product development strategy
- Take responsibility for the product backlog and sprint planning
- Challenge oneself on SSS i.e. ( Security, Scalability, Stability)
- Invest 20% of working hours into Creative learning, Research, and Development
- Get an opportunity to own a Product, Technology and take new initiatives with RnD
At DailyRounds We Love :
- Experimenting - freedom to try out your ideas
- Flat organizational structure
- Building products our way
At DailyRounds We take good care of our people :
- Relocation assistance
- Healthy breakfast, lunch & snacks
- The latest Mac devices
- Global networking and learning opportunities
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Product Manager - FundRight
GradRight is an ed-fin-tech startup focused on global higher education. Using data science, technology and strategic partnerships across the industry, we are enabling students to find the “Right University” at the “Right Cost”.
We are on a mission to aid a million students to find their best-fit universities and financial offerings by 2025. Our flagship product - FundRight is the world’s first student loan bidding platform. We helped disburse more than USD 40 million in loans in 2020-21, and are growing aggressively.
Obsession with customer needs, passionate about customer experience and thrive on data - if you resonate with these, then we’d love to hear from you. As a product manager on FundRight, you’ll work with all stakeholders to understand the business needs, translate them into amazing offerings and own the success for the product.
You’ll support the building of a fast-paced environment that encourages cross-functional collaboration to design and deliver products aligned with the company’s vision and strategy.
- Collect and analyze customer needs, collaborate with key stakeholders to ideate and deliver compelling solutions that create incremental value for customers
- Create buy-in for product vision across all stakeholders
- Develop positioning strategies that can drive growth and improve market share
- Create and maintain detailed product requirements and roadmap
- Create and track product success metrics and use them to identify problems and opportunities to pursue
- Work with designers to build wireframes, validate and translate them into full-blown designs
- Collaborate with engineering teams to drive feasibility analysis and refine product requirements
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver the roadmap while optimizing for time-to-market
- Own the design <> engineering teams hand-off, release timelines and work with business teams to plan and execute product launches
- Evaluate marketing and sales strategies to ensure that they are in line with product strategy
- Standardize the product design process and evangelize the same across all stakeholders
- At least 3 years experience as a product manager at a startup, with war stories to share
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of product development lifecycle
- Strong understanding of software development workflows and ability to work with top-notch engineering teams
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentational and public speaking skills
- Bias for experimentation and ability to ask the right questions
Good to have:
- Both B2C and B2B experience, preferably on marketplace like initiatives
- Exposure to edTech and/or finTech domains
- Worked on products that addressed an international audience
- Worked on products that scaled to millions of users
JOB TITLE/HEADLINE: Fintech Product Manager
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time, permanent.
REPORTING TO: CBO
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- We are looking for a motivated self-starter with having customer-centric approach who thrives on working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving business and is keen to build differentiated value prop for the customer.
- Who has hands-on experience in developing & managing Credit Card product
- Will end to end manage the product’s core value proposition, including product collaterals, customer communication, etc.?
- Design, develop and launch a new product in the market.
- Will manage end to end customer journeys, processes and customer experience.
- Cross-functional ( Technology, Risk, Compliance, Operations) engagement to drive product development and usage.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Manage product segment, drive and track customer value proposition.
- Product Pricing and usage analytics
- Product features, offering, cross-selling, up-selling strategies
- Understanding and bundling 3rd party products and services
- Referral programs, customer engagement and retention
- Product Management, product roll-out and coordination
- Manage all product collaterals & customer engaging properties such as customer statements etc.
- Manage all the processes related to value prop delivery and fulfilment
- Manage customer communication throughout the customer journey and create delighters for the customer through assertive communication
- Create and manage customer communication channels like SMS, Email, Whatsapp, IVR and mobile app notifications.
- Track and identify features utilisation and drive higher feature penetration. Create & manage product utilisation dashboards. Publish reports of product depth & feature penetration to senior stakeholders.
- Engage with a partner to identify opportunities to introduce new features through competition benchmarking
- Have cross-functional engagement with internal & external stakeholders to drive product development and higher product usage.
- Drive internal governance processes for launching any product, method etc.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- BE / B.Tech. (Premier/Tier I), MBA (Premier/Tier I) with total work experience of 3+ years preferably in Fintech
- Excellent academic background and records
- Extra-ordinary skills in crisis management, interpersonal communication, collaboration and teamwork.
- Master of multiple tasking. Takes on initiatives and challenges
- In short, we are looking for superstars to join a superstar team!
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH FATAKPAY BECAUSE:
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment where you can balance great work with a great life.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s proliferating, and we’ll allow you to do the same. You’ll have access to several professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- Multicultural workplace. A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from different states.
- An opportunity to wear many hats
- An entrepreneurial crew that supports risk, intuition, and frequent experimentation
- The opportunity to make an impact in a transformative industry
- A chance to build and lead a highly talented and driven team
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Progressive and flexible work hours that match your personality and lifestyle.
- Compensation could include stock options for significant upside.
- Health benefits
- Cool gadgets and swags
- Attractive wellness programs
- Competitive performance bonus
- Paid sick leave
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Career development training.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Fatakpay Digital Private Ltd (Fatakpay) is a digital-only lending platform that provides short-term personal loans (STPL) through QR-based credit lines. It was founded by four IIT- B, Erasmus University alum, and 70+ years of combined experience in Tech and Finance.
The solution provides a 100% digital and paperless quick, transparent and secure way to transact in multilingual format with a ‘scan now, pay later’ facility and easy repayment options.
We're a company that strongly believes in teamwork, design, creativity and tech. We love to build the best possible Financial Tech products that make the world a better place.
Job Brief: We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out world class products & features for website, app, etc.
Profile of the Candidate:
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Past experience of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to take the initiative to get the job done
- Should have outstanding research skills and passion to find, track and analyse relevant data and turn it into information that can help improve the overall customer experience on the website, app, etc.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Role & Responsibilities:
- Be an integral part in the development and improvement of Pilgrim website/app (or a suite of such products)
- Study the market to make sure the product continues to offer advantages over its competitors
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Monitor, analyze, and act on key product analytics. Continually improve the product, increase retention rate, and boost customer lifetime value (LTV)
- Create and prioritize the strategic product roadmap
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Product Manager leads multiple inter-dependent work-streams, each with massive business potential and scale, immediately:
- Complete end-to-end product design for web-based Ed-Tech Platform with blockbuster in-market results as we go from MVP to scaled product.
- Lead complexity of creating a platform that should be absolutely delightful for kids 6-14 while delivering perceived academic value to parents.
- Have a global aesthetic—the product will expand globally in 3 months time and aesthetic should transcend cultural boundaries to deliver a true global experience.
- Have strong detail orientation—the product will have inter-dependent flows on both front-end as well as teacher/admin/ops back-end.
- 7-10 years of experience with at least 6 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Scaled consumer product experience
- Building a product from scratch and grown to 2x or 3x.
- Good to have candidates from IIT/NIT/BITS Pilani and Top colleges
- Build hypotheses: It starts with identifying the problems by doing in-depth research with customers and cross-validating it with data analysis. We are razor-focused on solving the right problems:
- Identify solutions: You will be defining the requirements and working with a cross-functional team from design, engineering, business, marketing, and support. You will identify solutions that truly solve the user problem keeping business interests in mind
- Launch and iterate: No product is truly world-class in the first launch. Your job is not just to launch new products but also to work closely with other teams to ensure the go-to-market is completed from all sides. Additionally, you will also balance new product launches with iterating on existing products ensuring that you pick the ones that are most impactful
- Build roadmap: You will always have a roadmap for your product and you will constantly update the roadmap taking into account the rapid change of business dynamics as well as user behavior and segments that we would go after
- Help build the team: Participate in hiring cross-functional team members for different roles
You are a right fit if:
- You understand technology, but love customer-first & business-first thinking
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You are good at problem-solving and have an analytical and data-driven approach to day-to-day work
- You have prior work experience in the tech-driven lending business
- You are in love with Bangalore weather and would enjoy working here :)
Why should you work with us?
- Work in one of the most exciting start-up sectors
- Opportunity to create impact for the blue-collar workforce
- Unique and unsolved problems for the unique customer segment to work on
- The non-hierarchical, flat, and transparent culture where we also have lots of fun
- Pay at par with market salaries
- Experienced in successfully delivering projects with an effort of at least 300 MM - 400 MM
- Delivering projects in Capital Market domain – either in implementation projects or in BAU support projects
- Strong grasp on project management methodologies: planning, work break down, estimation & tracking
- Knowledge on estimation techniques, risk management
- Development background on JEE based application
- Very good communication & presentation skill
- Managing different types of stakeholders
- Good leadership skill including conflict resolution and expectation management of project team