We are a fractional investment platform that helps you own a piece of high-end commercial properties across India. For as little as Rs. 25 lakhs, you can invest in a stable and lucrative asset class that was previously only available to the ultra-rich
To achieve our very ambitious goals we need a senior product manager who can help Strata elevate to a completely new level and also grow into the role of a Product Head.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Act as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
Our client is a B2B2C tech firm backed by India’s largest retailer and tech venture capitalist founded by founders - IITB Graduates who are experienced in retail, ecommerce and fintech
It aims to become one app to manage all your brand's loyalty points, cashback and coupons. It will have additional content and discovery layer for customers and brands for further engagement and commerce.
In this role, you will report to the Senior Product Manager and also work closely with the founder to help shape our overall product roadmap to build high-impact web/mobile platform
Preferred Qualifications :
● 2-3 years proven experience at building high-impact products at scale, preferably in a fast-paced B2C internet/e-commerce company
● B.Tech / MBA or equivalent experience from premier schools
● Experience working as a part of high-performance teams
● Ability to operate in a very fast-paced, constantly changing and evolving environment
● Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technology and coming up with long term Product roadmaps aligned to the company strategic direction
● Good business smarts along with strong problem solving and metrics orientation
● Design thinking, user empathy and deep understanding of Indian customers
● Good technical understanding with an ability to be hands-on with Engineering teams for implementation and trade-offs
● Crisp written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders and manage senior stakeholders
What we're looking for:
Product managers at UrbanYogi own a product or product area. Within this area, product managers are responsible for a) increasing user engagement and b) growth. Product managers work with engineering, data science, and product design to shape and ship new products and functionality.
As an associate product manager, you’ll be a creative, technical thinker who is as equally comfortable getting into the weeds of a specific problem as pulling back to ensure the product vision is successfully aligned to achieve our ambitious mission.
You will be responsible for and take pride in…
- Managing the roadmap by prioritizing the highest impact initiatives from a wide range of inputs.
- Establishing a clear product value proposition across all platforms
- Leading a cross-functional team of engineers, QA, UI/UX designers and delivery managers
- Establishing a clear product value proposition across all platforms
- User-Centric and Data-Driven problem solving
- Define, collect and analyze metrics that inform the success of the product
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- 2 + years of proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role.
- Strong sense of product design and user experience
- Draw inferences from data and create strategies
- Good data and metrics orientation, along with strong analytical abilities
- Data-driven approach for reviewing the performance and metrics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Maintains and enhances current products.
- Focuses on end-user experience and features that drive the roadmap.
- Manages short release cycles to continuously deliver product features.
- Oversee the capture and flow of data to empower growth/marketing teams with visibility and tooling
- Health insurance: Complete health cover for employee and family. Complete health cover for employee and family.
- Competitive espos: When we solve the most important problem of our time, we are rightly rewarded.
- Remote friendly: Work from an Airbnb on the hills, your cosy bed, a WeWork in any urban city or our HQ. Your call.
- Latest gadgets: Have fun and play with the latest tech devices and gadgets.
- Your growth is on us: Knowledge, mind or body. Keep building the growth muscles. We take care of any membership or subscription that helps you achieve the same.
- Internal flexibility: You can start as a data analyst and get into the product, you can start as a marketer and end up in design. We're ok with you growing professionally internally, in unique ways. In fact, we take pride in this.
Quizizz is one of the fastest-growing EdTech platforms in the world. Our team is on a mission to motivate every student and our learning platform is used by more than 75 million people per month in over 125 countries, including 80% of U.S. schools.
We have phenomenal investors, we’re profitable, and we’re committed to growing and improving every day. If you’re excited about international SaaS and want to build towards a mission that you can be proud of then Quizizz might be a good fit for you.
We currently have offices in India and the U.S. with incredible team members around the world and we hope you’ll join us.
We are looking for an experienced Product Analyst. The role offers an exciting opportunity to shape the future of the product, significantly. The team is responsible for supporting all decisions being taken by other teams, to improve growth, engagement and revenue of the platform. Furthermore, the team sets up and maintains internal tools, apps, dashboards, processes and functions as arbiters of information within the organization.
The variety of tasks is immense and will give you the chance to play to your strengths. Tasks could include; improving search and recommendations, data mining, identifying potential customers, ad-hoc analyses, creating APIs for internal consumption et cetera.
Some of the challenges you will face include:
- Working cross-functionally with design, engineering, sales and marketing teams to aid in decision making.
- Analyze and conclude experiments of new product features.
- Creating, maintaining, and modifying internal dashboards, apps and reports being used, as part of the larger analytics function at Quizizz.
- Deep diving into data to extract insights that could help explain a certain phenomenon.
- Organizing the analytics warehouse, as and when new data is added.
- At least 2 years of industry experience, providing solutions to business problems in a cross-functional team.
- Versatility to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- An SQL expert, and strong programming skills. (Python preferred)
- Mathematical thinking.
- Attention to Detail.
Good to have:
- Experience with Jupyter (/iPython) notebooks.
- Experience using a data visualization tool such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, Qlikview, Power BI, RShiny.
- Ability to create simple data apps/APIs. (we use flask or node.js)
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing techniques.
- Data analytical and data engineering experience.
At Quizizz, we have built a world-class team of talented individuals. While we all care deeply about our work, we also ensure that we maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our policies are designed to ensure the well-being and comfort of our employees. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support including travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious Meals including breakfast and lunch served at office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
- Reaching out and speak to consumers directly understand clearly their painpoints.
- Using analytical tools to analyze user behavior in the app, understanding its underlying causes;
- Proposing solutions and sharing and presenting findings to the other members ofthe team.
- Doing competitive analysis on competitive products.
- Ensuring high quality for the app and websites;
- Rigorously testing out new and existing features, identifying bugs, and prioritizingthem with team members.
- Working closely with the leadership team of a top tier fast-growing startup
- Presenting and communicating findings to other members of the team
- Working with diverse members of the team to inspire and to meet timelines.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Experienced product manager with a track record of building great consumer mobile apps.
- Strong passion for consumer mobile apps.
- Great understanding of design to build a solid consumer experience.
- Strong analytical skills - defining a problem & thinking of solutions.
- Ability to analyze problems and solutions from multiple perspectives.
- Self-starter with initiative who can think and communicate clearly.
- A solid track record of building high-quality consumer mobile apps at a fast-growing product company or startup.
- High attention to details
- Great skills in designing UX flows in the app
- Ability to work hard with uninterrupted concentration
- Great attitude - a positive can-do attitude
- High intellectual horsepower and ability to apply first principles thinking
- Ability to prioritize - especially between “nice to have” value props versus “must-have” features that maximize user satisfaction
About the company:
Nimble is a leader in IoT (Internet of things) technology and a Pet Tech Brand trusted by more than 20,000+ Pet Parents across North America. By leveraging our deep understanding of Pet Parent needs and decade-old expertise in IoT, we offer Peace of Mind for Pet Parents about their pet's health and safety. Nimble, Headquartered in Palo Alto CA, is backed by marquee entrepreneurs/Investors, and has offices in Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore- India and Palo Alto, USA. For more information please visit http://www.nimblewireless.com" target="_blank">www.nimblewireless.com
We hire good people and make them great! We do this by fostering an open and fun work environment that allows employees to perform at their best. We believe in an environment where all employees are treated with respect and fairness and this helps our team become a better version of themselves every single day.
We are looking for talented product professionals to define, execute, and deliver world-class experiences for B2C products. This position will be directly reporting to CEO and the Product Head of the company.
- Product Manager manages end-to-end delivery of new products and features, from idea inception to launch.
- Key traits for a product manager at Nimble are strong customer orientation, in-depth problem solving, data driven decision-making, self-motivation, and structured long-term thinking.
- Define the product roadmap and drive the product development for Company, in an analytical and structured way across platforms (web, mobile, API).
- Understanding of technology, product development, product management, product planning
- The product manager will work at both the strategic level (generating new ideas) and the tactical level (managing roadmaps, writing business requirements and analysing data).
- Collaborate with business, tech, process, design, engineering, project management and produce high-quality product specifications and effectively prioritize and to deliver products and features on time.
- Lead product launches into other channels, markets or geographies with direction from senior leadership
- Identify feature risks from customer feedback and in-depth analysis of operational performance; share results with senior leadership in a scalable and a periodic manner
Analyse data from varied sources, competition and industry, and gather Voice of Customers from surveys and studies to identify problems and opportunities, emerging trends and areas for product improvement.
- 3 - 7 years of experience in product management preferably in consumer internet product-based company.
- Candidate should be a pet and nature lover or the proud owner of a pet.
- Candidate should have the experience in a leading a talented product team and would love to bring fresh ideas to tackle challenges in conceptualizing and designing.
- Proven track record of translating customer needs into business/product requirements
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive the management of the product.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule trade-offs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
Nimble offers an excellent package including employee stock options (ESOP), health insurance and other employee benefits. Compensation will not be a limitation for the ideal/motivated candidate.
So, we are looking for amazing product managers like yourself, self-motivated and driven to build products with a massive impact on society. You get to work closely with IIT/IIM alumni to build India's next biggest community!
PS: Recently, jM Android App won #GooglePlayBestOf2021 Hidden Gem Award. Join us in our mission to spread #1BillionSmiles and become #GooglePlayAppOfTheYear 2022.
- Website: jumpingminds.ai
- Instagram Page: instagram.com/jumpingminds.ai
- #GooglePlayBestOf2021 Award: jumpingminds.ai/googleplaybestof2021
1. Ariba Khan - linkedin.com/in/ariba-khan-ab8a2944/
2. Piyush Gupta - linkedin.com/in/piyushgupta27/
- Collaborate with Product Managers, CTOs & Engineering Managers to plan a Technical Roadmap aligned with the company’s product vision.
- Collaborate with Tech leads, CTO, Engineering Managers to execute the technical roadmap using Agile methodologies for product development.
- Break down the technical roadmaps into epics & user stories for smooth execution. Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Work with development leads so that product requirements & estimates are well-understood.
- Collaborate with product teams to jot down the technical implementation requirements & engineering aspects of user stories & PRDs.
- Conduct meetings with customer support, marketing & product teams to maintain a roadmap for the internal team’s technical requirements
Payments & Finance
- With the help of engineering teams, build secure & robust payment infrastructures & systems.
- Help the product & tech teams build useful payment experiences, lay down the foundation for introducing lending & other financial services on the platform. Be an expert on multiple payment mechanisms & institutions governing the payment flows in the country.
- Research about the technical feasibility & implementation of Escrow Use-cases.
- Be updated with the latest Payments & finance technologies and service providers. Act as a “Subject Matter Expert” on all things Payments & Finance for our Tech & Product teams. Monitoring & Analytics
- Understand and analyze the flow of payments on the platform, build dashboards to track Payments Conversion Rate & Payments Success Rate. Run A/B tests and experiments to improve PCR & PSR.
- Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, evaluate sprint reports & success, etc.
- Setup dashboards & systems to track crashes, errors, exceptions, and bugs on production. Formulate processes and workflows to reduce the same.
- Prior experience of working in/with Payments & Fintech industry, Payment Gateways, Nodal/Escrow Accounts, and Lending is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience in software architecture, design, development, and technical product management.
- Working knowledge on public clouds such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Past experience with hands-on engineering, product, or QA is a strong bonus.
- Working knowledge with monitoring tools like New Relic, Sentry, Cloudwatch
- Very good knowledge of SQL/NoSQL is a must
- Should be familiar with Application App Release cycle
- Proficient in Internet standards & technologies including REST
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, Automation, etc.
- Robust and evolving knowledge of current web & mobile app technologies.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented, advanced problem-solving skills with a customer-centric approach.
ESPORTS PROJECT MANAGER
Tesseract Esports is seeking a talented, enthusiastic and highly organized Esports Project Manager to join our team. As a successful hire for this role, you should be a strong communicator, have a passion for planning and organizing and enjoy working inside a flexible team-oriented environment. You should be well versed in project management styles, methodologies and processes. Tenacity, self-direction and follow-up skills are a must as well as the ability to anticipate issues and find effective solutions.
As a Esports Project Manager, you will lead and take part in developing, implementing, executing and reporting on different esports initiatives and projects. You will work closely with internal cross functional teams like league operations, production, creative, marketing as well as external partners, clients and vendors to ensure success of all our projects and programs.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Define project objectives, schedules, resource requirements, budget, and deliverables for different projects and programs in support of business goals.
- Lead and execute all tactical project management aspects of different esports programs and projects to expand our brand and viewership goals.
- Be responsible for creation and distribution of complete project plans, related documentation, and reporting requirements to all project stakeholders, internal teams and client personnel.
- Deliver and develop status frequency, and deliver progress reports, proposals, and requirements documentation, along with risks, contingency plans, and roadblocks to project stakeholders and leadership.
- Manage project expectations, timelines, milestones and deliverables.
- Conduct post mortems and create recommendation reports based on detailed project analysis.
- Provide regular insights and updates on the regional market development and eco-system, team/player sentiment, business opportunities and other relevant key data
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Act as key contact between internal departments and regional teams for successful execution of the project and meeting all deliverable timelines.
- Act as the primary contact for day to day information and updates for partners and client personnel.
- Control, coordinate and follow-up on recurrent tasks, assignments and deliverables of various internal departments working on the project.
- Track and analyze measurable criteria and KPIs to evaluate progress towards project objectives and develop business review and improvement reports.
- Assist different departmental leads to execute all program/project operations and marketing efforts (supervising and ensuring projects are moving forward in accordance with plans).
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience (project management, business management, event management marketing, sports industries, marketing, communications).
- 2 + years of relevant working experience in esports, gaming, entertainment or traditional sports programs.
- Have a deep comprehension of the various components that make up an esports program and be conversationally adept in them including broadcast production, player and team management, brand management, event management, content development, competitive structure and rulesets.
- Experience in organizing esports and/or digital content planning, productions and broadcast/distribution to drive viewership.
- Strong project management skills with ability to drive planning, schedules, budgeting, resource management, collaboration and status reporting.
- Passionate about gaming and esports, having a strong understanding of both gaming and cultural nuances in South and Southeast Asia.
- Knowledge of different project management methodologies like Waterfall, Agile, Scrum etc.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to create, organize, prioritize, and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrate ability to keep a project team focused and on track in a fast-paced environment.
- Developed documentation skills showcasing ability to organize information in a clear and concise manner for varying audiences.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to conceptualize broadly across various solutions, yet enjoys operating at a hands-on level.
- Excellent presentation skills. Ability to articulate a vision, strategy or idea clearly with a strong capacity of syntax, learning and sharing with senior leadership.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to communicate effectively with different internal departments, teams and clients.
- Experience working as a project manager in the esports industry.
- Regional experience working across different countries/markets across South Asia, Southeast Asia and The Middle-East. Also preferred is market sensitivity, cultural curiosity and understanding differences in localization etc.
- Demonstrable track record of defining strategies in esports, entertainment or traditional sports industries.
Compensation - ₹18.0L - ₹35.0L
Experience - 5.0 - 7.0 Year(s) : Min 5 yrs of Solid Product management Experience
Location - Bangalore / Mumbai
Working days - 5
Qualification - B.Tech/B.E.
- Candidates shall be working in a product/internet consumer firm and only B2B Product Firms (Not B2C)
- Candidates shall be a full time MBA from a tier1 Institutes
- Candidates shall have experience in Road-mapping, goal setting, managing project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wire-framing, defining product roll-out strategy.
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases Lead ideation, development, launch, testing, and iteration of new features Translate high-level conceptual product ideas into clearly defined product specifications.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, marketing, and sales to drive the product development process
- Define and execute the LEAD School product vision, priorities and roadmap
- Collaborate with engineering to determine the best technical implementation of the product features by Using your skill on PRD, wireframe, mind map, trello and etc.
- Use data and metrics to help inform roadmap and product decisions to help better acquire, convert and retain users
- Define user stories and product requirements that both reflect and anticipate the needs of LEAD School broad user base Proactively engage with LEAD School users in user research and to identify market opportunities
- Understand the competitive landscape and evaluate market trends to better inform product roadmap.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in a product management role within a B2B software company Experienced being the product owner in agile product teams
- Experience with A/B testing and using data to inform product decisions
- Technical enough to work effectively with engineers to decide on different product paths Design-capable enough to work effectively with designers to decide on good platform UI/UX choices
- Strong prototyping and wireframing skills using tools like Balsamiq, Moqups etc.
- Experienced in managing product backlogs and priorities based on user research and collaborating with internal stakeholder
- Effective decision maker and can help teams understand rationale and reasons for the product decisions and roadmap direction
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Self-starter, independent and excellent at driving teams and projects
- Excellent communication skills at all level’s small groups, large groups, and with executives
Seniority is India’s first dedicated shopping destination for senior citizens. Through a portfolio of thousands of products, we cater to both medical & lifestyle related needs of the elderly aiming to make their life easier and more independent. We currently operate through our e-commerce platform
(http://www.seniority.in/" target="_blank">www.seniority.in) and an experience zone in Pune. We are backed by the $3Bn RPG Group.
Position: Product Manager
Experience: B.E/B.Tech + MBA with min 3 yrs. work exp.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
We are looking for an ambitious Product Manager to lead customer experience of our product. A
product manager at Seniority Ltd is at the centre of the unique user experience we are trying to build
for senior citizens and hence we expect the candidate to be obsessed with user experience and be
comfortable working in a dynamic environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead development of Mobile Apps from scratch
• Create and Lead Short term & long term customer experience roadmap
• Create Product Flows, Wireframes, and Prototypes
• Develop and explore new ideas, initiatives and products / services
• Conduct market research and analysis to validate new ideas at every stage
• Collaborate with the Engg., Design and other teams to take features from concept to production
• Build a strong e-commerce platform that combines a superior user experience supported with a
robust and scalable back end tech architecture
• Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to execution & take key product
decisions which impact design, usability, retention, engagement & revenue
• Create a high quality user experience that drive increased customer loyalty and conversion rate
• Manage upgrades and progressive releases for existing products
• Track record of successful collaboration with a product development team or organization.
• Experience in user interface design, wireframes and prototyping for mobile platform
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills
• Strong business, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to drive execution by taking ownership
• Should be a hustler with an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to work in resource-constrained
• Understanding of how customer requirements are translated into meaningful stories and products
Good to have:
• Experience of working with a start-up/e-commerce company
• Experience working for any consumer internet companies