We're looking for an Engineer/Senior Engineer to join our Operations Engineering Team. The Operations Engineering Team forms the backbone of our core business. We build and iterate over our core platform that handles orders, payments, delivery promises, order tracking, logistics integrations to name a few. Our products are actively used by Fynd users, Operations, Delights, and Finance teams. Our team consists of generalist engineers who work on building REST APIs, Internal tools, and Infrastructure for all these users.
- Build scalable and loosely coupled services to extend our platform
- Build bulletproof API integrations with third party APIs for various use cases
- Evolve our Infrastructure and add a few more nines to our overall availability
- Have full autonomy and own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as well operate large-scale applications on AWS
- Give back to the open source community through contributions on code and blog posts
- This is a startup so everything can change as we experiment with more product improvements
- You have prior experience developing and working on consumer-facing web/app products
- Expertise in Node.JS and Experience in at least one of the following frameworks - Express.js, Koa.js, Socket.io (http://socket.io/" target="_blank">http://socket.io/)
- Good knowledge of async programming using Callbacks, Promises and Async/Await
- Hands on experience with Frontend codebases using HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Working knowledge of MongoDB, Redis, MySQL
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating Systems
- You've worked with AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- Experience with Frontend Stack would be added advantage (HTML,CSS)
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources
- Experience in Vue.js would be plus
- 8+ years of software development experience using traditional software development life cycle methodologies (covering requirements, design, development, testing and Implementation of n-tier architecture)
- Extensive experience with object-oriented software development methodologies and practices. Strong in following technologies
- OOAD/OOPS/UML, Design Patterns, MVC, Spring, Hibernate, Java, J2EE
- UI technologies AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, java script library, Ajax and other UI frameworks
- Exposure to component model design, SOA, open sources framework/tools
- Web Services, JMS, XML, SQL& Oracle
- Must have exposed with Test Driven Development/Re-factoring ideas/ Domain driven design patterns/continuous integration/Build Automation / Data-Mapper framework/Mocks.
Good to Have: Microservices
- Experience in developing platforms or frameworks, components
- Excellent knowledge of the open source software/ tools/ technologies
1. We are looking for full-stack/back-end developers with 2-4 years of web development experience.
2. Overall of 2+ years of expertise in at least one dynamic programming language and one MVC/MVT web framework, preferably Django.
3. Our ideal candidate will be able to build applications from scratch and deliver a complete project i.e. understand requirements, design architecture, write reusable code that follows basic coding standards, test, deploy and support/follow-up features.
4. As a start-up, we are keen to work with people who are passionate about technology and who love the speed, chaos, and versatility of start-ups
Skills and Qualifications:
1. 2-4 years of experience in building large-scale full-stack web applications and RESTful APIs.
2. Experience with AWS and AWS Serverless Application Model.
3. Experience in Python is preferred, but not mandatory.
5. Proficient with version control systems like Git or BitBucket.
7. Knowledge of Angular 2/ReactJs is a plus.
8. Proficient in Databases like MySQL and familiar with caching techniques.
9. Familiarity with Docker and virtual environments is a plus.
10. Good understanding of CS fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms.
11. Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
12. Team player with strong work ethic; Detail and deadline-oriented; Take ownership of tasks.
[Developers with strong React JS knowledge and open to learning the Vue JS framework also can apply]
We are looking for an SDE1 3+ years SDE2 5+ Fullstack Web Developers with a Strong Frontend knowledge Vue Js, Nuxt JS, using Bootstrap ability adopt all-new Vue complete state management modern stacks and it’s SEO configuration and develops an abundance of ideas for building efficient UI components, UI strategies, also worked on Backend JS Frameworks latest Node js Express JS, REST API Design, serverless concept. Fundamental knowledge of Docker, GCP, and the modern Serverless concept is a must.
- Min 3+ years for SDE-1 , 5+years for SDE2 Experience in Web application Development on Modern frontend/backend web JS frameworks (Vue JS/React)
- Ability to translate designs from product teams into working product features.
- Design and build software for mobile, front-end clients and back-end systems.
- Strong understanding and fundamentals of HTML/CSS/JS
- Vue Js, Nuxt JS, using Bootstrap (Vue CLI, Vue Router, Vuex, Composition API, Vite/Webpack configurations, hooks) and ability to adapt all-new Vue complete state management modern stacks.
- Ability to Migrate to the latest version of the respective Web UI framework and it’s SEO configuration and develop an abundance of ideas for building efficient UI components, UI strategies.
- Worked on Latest Node js, REST API Design, serverless concept (npm, Express Js)
- Experience on Google Serverless Technologies like google Firebase Platform (Firebase Auth, Cloud Function, Cloud Run, Google Firestore, Firebase Web SDK )
- Experience in NoSql DB and DockerKnowledge of NoSQL DB Collection documents data modeling and design for that large scale projects (Firestore or MongoDB )Have worked on Docker (Devops Fundamental knowledge on Docker, Deployment, CD/CI)
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of Advanced GCP fundamentals like Google Load balancer, Google cloud CDN.
- Have explored new backends stacks like GraphQL Hasura Cloud.
- Experience in REST API caching and CDN configurations.
- Worked on Instant pages load with more Google Lighthouse score and worked on resolving JS error reports.
Developers with strong React JS knowledge and open to learning the Vue JS framework also can apply
Note: Temporarily Remote option available, the candidate should be ready to relocate to Bangalore in future
Role: Full Stack Java Developer
- Tech\ B.E. (Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science\ Computer Engineering)
- At least 5 years of Java Development experience with knowledge of Java EE technologies and Spring framework. (Core, SpringBoot, JDBC, JMS, MVC etc.)
- Strong experience with one or more web technologies like JQuery, Angular, FreeMarker, React etc.
- Strong experience in building front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Experience with Tomcat and WebLogic servers
- Experience with Eclipse/STS, Mule ESB, SOAP UI, Swagger, Postman etc.
- Experience in Database development skills in Oracle using SQL, PL/SQL etc.
- Experience in modern DevOps processes, CI/CD setup and Test Automation
- Understanding of Agile/Scaled Agile.
Desired Skills (Preferred):
- Financial Services industry experience desired, but not necessary
- Experience in OpenShift and cloud technologies (preferably AWS, Docker and Kubernetes).
- Experience in refactoring and migrating applications to cloud
- Experience in build automation tools like GIT, Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Artifactory, Serena, Nolio etc.
- Experience in test automation tools like Selenium, SOAP-UI, Postman, JMeter, etc.
- Exposure to HP ALM and JIRA, GitLab
Responsibilities: A listing of the key responsibilities
· Build an enterprise application using Java, Spring boot, Hibernate, Gradle.
· Work with Postgres database on AWS RDS.
· Manage the application on AWS cloud.
· Maintain necessary documentation for the project.
· Fix the issues reported by application users.
· Code Review and Code Optimization
· Coordinate with the development team to manage the fixes and code changes and code merge
· Manage the backend Java, Database changes/bugs along with UI changes/bugs.
· You should know what RESTful services are and have experience working with such APIs in the backend.
· Exposure to Java based technologies such as the Spring framework and RDBMS such as PostgreSQL is preferred. You must be able to connect to a database, write simple SQL statements to verify end-to-end functionality.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Java platform and technologies.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with HTML5, CSS and Angular.
- Experience with enterprise level application design and development is a must.
- Expert level knowledge in Java Spring framework, JHipster, PostgreSQL, HTML5, Angular, CSS
- Must have previously worked in an environment using version control systems such as Bitbucket.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS such as Postgres and MySQL. Should be proficient in SQL and assessing performance of queries. Some ability to monitor and maintain the database is needed.
- Experience with AWS RDS is MUST.
- Minimum 3 years of experience deploying Java applications on the AWS cloud.
- Ability to handle front-end development (Angular JS) is a MUST.
- Experience working with Monday, Atlassian project management tools (JIRA/Bitbucket/Confluence) or similar is a must.
We are now looking to onboard an exceptional Fullstack Developer on our team. They will be an integral part of our technology function and work on challenging, cutting-edge problems, and contribute to the solution design and development for various software systems and subsystems. They will develop new and interesting products for our B2B users and will work with the best minds in the industry.
Please apply if you have:
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in a startup
- An engineering degree from a reputed college or University
- Hands-on experience in developing end-to-end applications using Node.Js, ReactJs,
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, web standards, best practices
- Experience of working with databases - MySQL, MongoDB
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- An experience in writing clean, semantic code with cross-browser compatibility in mind
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
- Excellent coding and debugging skills
- A passion and the ability to make beautiful, smooth, delightful web experiences
- A Will-Do attitude
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and startups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Intro call of 15min
- 1-2 Tech rounds
- HR round
- Offer rollout
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- The ideal candidate should be hands-on, creative and passionate for new technology in Angular, NodeJS, AWS, MVC and enjoys collaboration, love software programming/coding and carries appetite for learning and sharing knowledge to make an impact on project delivery.
- Experts in multiple technologies such as Modern Java Script framework (preferably Angular 2 and above), Plain old Vanilla Java Script, MVC, jQuery, Web API, Node.JS, AWS, HTML, CSS etc. across software engineering, security, data interchange, data management (No Sql and Relational Database) etc.
- Must have good understanding of TypeScript, Materialized CSS, Sass, Less etc.
- Good to have Task Runners (Grant, Gulp, Webpack), Transpilers like Babel.
- Guide and mentor reporting team and create high performing technology teams.
- Monitor module progress and ensure regular publishing of status report and quality matrices to track the risks work to actively to resolve/mitigate the same.
- Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean/Continuous Delivery environment.
- Solid understanding and experienced of verson control systems like Git, GitHub, BitBucket, SVN etc.
- Should be passionate, voracious continuous learner who keeps up with the latest trends, tools, and technologies in the industry.
- Understands all times, technical depth and client expectation to maintain check on project health, monitors critical path items, risks and impact to timelines.
- Proficient communication/interactive skills
Angular, MongoDB, Node.JS, MVC Architecture, HTML5, CSS, jQuery.
We are looking for FULL STACK- JAVA Professionals @ Winsoft Technologies (I) Pvt Ltd
Experience - 4+ Years relevant
Location - Pune (Remote working facility available)
Benefits - Competitive CTC and other rewarding benefits
What we are looking for -
- Full-stack developers to be a part of our high-performance team.
- You will work from requirements drawn up by Product Managers and Senior Developers to devising top-notch visualization using SVG graphics, Angular, and React JS.
- Collaborate with highly specialized engineers for building microservices with polyglot persistence.
Must-Have Expertise in Java, Spring Boot, Rest API, ReactJs, Angular JS 2+, PostgreSQL, multithreading
Desirable Skills - ELK Stack (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana), D3, Angular 8, JMS (Kafka or ActiveMQ), SNMP, Shell Scripting, Git, Redis, Docker
If you are interested in an exciting role with learning and rewards, do apply.