Zycus is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join it's Engineering team. Candidates with experience working on Spring, Hibernate, Microservices, Angular/react, JMS/Rabbit MQ/Kafka, AWS Cloud and are passionate about building a product are encouraged to apply. Zycus is a Global leader and a pioneer in cognitive procurement software. Our clients are among the fortune 500 companies. We build enterprise AI procurement software product using some of the latest technologies.
In this role, you will work in developing a product which is not only recognized by Gartner as one of the top Source To Pay procurement software but is also industry's only organically-built & integrated source-to-pay suite.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Engineering team is looking for collaborative, passionate, and adaptable Senior Software Engineer.
- Strong coding experience of about 5-9 years.
- A team of experienced engineers with lots of interesting challenges to dive into.
- Modern technology stack: Cloud, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Microservices etc.
- Experience working on Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Microservices, Angular/react, JMS/Rabbit MQ/Kafka, AWS Cloud.
- Should be able to build solution which is easily scalable, high speed/ real-time performance, configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment using any open source tech stack.
- Build features and modules from scratch & Maintain existing features and modules.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product.
- Ability to work independently.
- 5-9 years’ experience in Java, J2EE and associated technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Micro Services, Spring boot)
- Technical Skills: Core Java, Advanced Java, J2EE, Exception handling, Collections, Oops, UML, Oracle, Jenkins, Maven & Linux
- Should be able to build solutions which is easily configurable, deploy able and secure in SaaS environment.
- Must have worked spring boot Extensively.
- Strong hands on development experience in Java, J2EE.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- Responsible for planning product iterations & releasing iterations on schedule.
What should you have:
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on.
- Strong evidence of a solution/product created ground up.
- Has in-depth knowledge on technology and end to end development processes.
- Has the ability to recommend new processes/alternatives to meet Product Development requirements and rolling them out.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
1. Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
2. A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
3. Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
4. Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
5. Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Click here to Apply :
● 2 - 5 years of experience
● Expertise in the following areas
○ HTTP Protocol
● You’ve heard of or worked with some of the following tech stacks / products
○ Message brokers
● These non functional areas are familiar to you
○ Log management
Nice to have:
● Familiarity with AWS
Full-time on Ajackus payroll
Work from the client’s location
- Mumbai: Goregaon, Andheri, Bandra BKC
- Bangalore: Brigade Manae Court, Koramangala
- Noida: Candor TechSpace, Noida
What You’ll Do
- Architecting and implementing the solutions we build
- Working with the team, client, and project manager to efficiently deliver projects
- Translating business needs to technical solutions and communicating with the client
- Ensuring that good programming practices are followed
- Supporting other engineers’ growth with your expertise and mentorship
- Taking part in internal initiatives such as performance reviews, technical recruitment, estimation of pre-sale projects
What you bring to the table
- 2+ years of experience in Spring boot Framework
- Experience with REST- JSON, SOAP/XML is mandatory
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Experienced in Server Side Java, J2EE, Servlets, Spring/Spring boot, Hibernate, JAXB, JAX-WS, MySQL/PostgreSQL, Junit
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE
- Platforms with Open Source Frameworks - Spring/Spring boot, XML, Integration with SOAP and RESTful Web Services, WS security
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with GIT and Maven
- Experience with Spring Security
Who are you?
- Passionate about making an impact
- Self-driven & eager to learn new technologies
- Intellectually curious, interested to build complex systems
- Thrive in a highly independent, remote-first environment
- Keen to work with a globally diverse team
What you can expect from us
- Flexible Work Hours - Work-life balance becomes a lot easier to maintain with the flexibility to plan your work hours
- Flexible Leave policies
- Life needs a break - casual, parental, sick, or just random. To help you enjoy your leaves without guilt or excuses, we have a ‘no approval needed’ policy
- Health and Wellness - Constant encouragement to stay fit
- We encourage and support our team members to participate in memberships that promote team member health (physical, emotional, and psychological) and fitness
- Reimbursements for medical support
- Career ladder: the freedom to design your own path
- Well-defined career ladders to grow, assess and explore your professional journey
- Learning opportunities
- In-house learning platforms to partner with you in your growth story
- Wide range of courses and certifications
Work Location: Hyderabad
Package:Upto 15 LPA
Notice Period:Immediate to 15 days
Its a Full Time Opportunity with Our Client
Mandatory Skills:Java,J2EE,Spring Boot,Hibernate & Microservices
--In-depth understanding and working of java, Spring Boot, hibernate.
--Strong object-oriented programming skills in Java Very good knowledge of Core Java and J2EE
--Proven hands-on Software Development experience
--Proven working experience in Java development
--Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
--Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
--Hands on experience in Web Services (SOAP,REST)
--Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
--Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate)
--Experience in the Spring Framework.
--Complete understanding of SDLC.
--Experience with test-driven development
LetsTransport was founded in 2015 by IIT-Kharagpur alumni. It is a series-B funded, last-mile tech-logistics solution provider for intra-state deliveries based in Bangalore. It offers reliable, affordable, and professional services, structured to serve enterprises. LetsTransport aggregates light commercial vehicles for urban logistics and has onboarded 55,000+ truckers on its platform across 14 cities. LetsTransport works across industry sectors like organized retail, FMCG and e-commerce, distribution and 3PL companies. Some of its clients include Amazon, Flipkart, Bisleri, Vishal Mega Mart, Future Supply Chain, Coca-Cola, Delhivery, and Udaan. The company offers customized logistics solutions for clients, along with other value-added services such as screened drivers, audited and GPS-enabled vehicles, point-to-point billing, status updates, 24x7 service, and greater efficiency, all at transparent and economical pricing.
At LetsTransport, we have a singular mission to transform urban logistics in India through technology. We are a B2B tech logistics company serving India's largest corporations across industries with their urban logistics needs and are the market leaders in intra state enterprise logistics.
Values at LT
We Think Big
We Think Big and seize the opportunity.
We Put our Customers and Partners First
We earn our customers’ and partners' trust by standing by them and strive to create a lasting positive impact on them.
We Collaborate with each other
We enable others' success and build on others' success. We work together and focus on collective goals rather than individual goals; always keeping the organization first.
We Own what we do
We seek what is best for LetsTransport, rather than what is best for yourself or your group. We believe that ownership is a culmination of personal accountability, a culture of organizational responsibility, and owning the outcomes and consequences of our actions.
We work with Integrity
We do the right thing even when someone is not looking & more so when inconvenient. When in doubt, we disclose and consult.
We Learn and Innovate
We seek to learn & improve ourselves. We pick challenging problems and solve them by looking outwards and learning the fundamentals of existing solutions being used across industry.
Above 3 Years
- Extensive and expert programming experience in any one programming language (strong OO skills preferred).
- Deep experience in at least one general programming language (Java, Ruby, Clojure, Scala, C/C++, Python and SQL)
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems , Worked in startup like environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently
- Good skills to write unit & integration tests with reasonable coverage of code & interfaces
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- 3 years and above exposure in the art of writing codes and solving problems for large scale.
- TDD is a plus
About the role
At LetsTransport, SDE-2 are engineers who create features based on product requirements. You’re expected to design and code in multiple tech components related to your functional area. You’re required to learn the best practices and design principles and patterns to make the code-base maintainable and extensible. You must also develop a deep understanding of non-functional requirements, such as reliability and availability, scale, horizontal scalability, etc. over time and make tech stack decisions accordingly.
We are looking for engineers who are well rounded - quality conscious, product thinkers, business cognizant and smart – not mere coders. Engineers get to significantly amplify their impact with the problem areas in Letstransport.
What you’ll do:
- Design components by translating product requirements, break down project into tasks and provide accurate estimates
- Independently come up with different solutions, extensibile Low level design. Write modular, extensible, readable and performant code
- Choose the right Data Structures, tools and tech stacks and be able to do High Level Designing with guidance.
- Build, develop, mentor and coach junior team members
- Collaborate with teams by contributing to the shared vision and working closely with cross-functional stakeholders.
What you’ll need:
- B.Tech or M.Tech or equivalent with at least 3-year of experience
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope.
- Extensive programming experience in any one programming language like Java, Scala,Python, Golang, Node, SQL etc
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Ability to work with complex business flows and dealing with huge amounts of data.
- Experience of building robust and scalable web-applications is good to have.
- 2 - 6 years of software development experience
- Good grasp on programming fundamentals including OOP, Design Patterns and Data Structures
- Excellent analytical, logical and problem-solving skills
- Software Development Engineer
- Good understanding of complexities involved in designing/developing large scale systems
- Strong system design skills
- Experience in technologies like Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka etc
- Good knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with common machine learning algorithms. In-depth knowledge is a plus
- Experience of working with big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Hive is a big plus
- Ability to understand business requirements and take ownership of the work
- Exhibit passion and enthusiasm for building and maintaining large scale platforms
• Participation in the requirements analysis, design, development and testing of applications.
• The candidate is expected to write code himself/herself.
• The candidate is expected to write high level code, code review, unit testing and deployment.
• Practical application of design principles with a focus on the user experience, usability, template
designs, cross browser issues and client server concepts.
• Contributes to the development of project estimates, scheduling, and deliverables.
• Works closely with QA team to determine testing requirements to ensure full coverage and best
quality of product.
• There is also the opportunity to mentor and guide junior team members in excelling their jobs.
• BE/B. Tech. Computer Science or MCA from a reputed University.
• 6+ Years of experience in software development, with emphasis on JAVA/J2EE Server side
• Hands on experience in Core Java, Multithreading, RMI, Socket programing, JDBC, NIO,
webservices and Design patterns.
• Should have Knowledge of distributed system, distributed caching, messaging frameworks, ESB
• Knowledge of Linux operating system and PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra database is
• Additionally, knowledge of HBase, Hadoop and Hive are desirable.
• Familiarity with message queue systems and AMQP and Kafka is desirable.
• Should have experience as a participant in Agile methodologies.
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
• This is not a Fullstack requirement, we are purely looking out for Backend resources
Founded in 2012,leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
We are hiring Software Engineers across all levels in Chennai!
What You'll Be Doing:
- You will partner with our globally distributed cross-functional teams (Product, Infrastructure, Engineering, Data Science) to conceptualize and develop new features and products in an Agile environment.
- You will own end-to-end delivery of software components all the way to production, owning team features or systems.
- You will be building web services and REST APIs at scale, and producing high-quality results with direct business impact.
- You will be monitoring and improving existing deployments, ensuring that we are continuously improving our product.
- You will be assisting our QA and support team in triaging and resolving production issues and addressing bugs.
What You'll Bring:
- You are interested in our tech stack (Java or Scala, SQL Databases, NoSQL, Microservices, and AWS)
- You will have strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, various programming languages, distributed systems, etc.
- You understand engineering best practices and seek to improve engineering standards, tooling and processes.
- You write “good code” - easily understandable, secure and testable!
- You are comfortable helping drive technical decisions within our Engineering team.
- You have experience building applications at scale.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- Generous health insurance for employees and dependents
- Flexible work schedule and work-from-home options
- Flexible PTO
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Increasingly is an award-winning, fast-growing retail technology company focused specifically on the automation of cross-selling for online retailers.
Our clients include large global corporations like Samsung, Motorola & Canon to several small to medium size retailers across the globe. Our AI-based algorithms help a customer buying a TV on Samsung to find the matching sound bar & purchase both together.
Increasingly is headquartered in London with offices in Lisbon & Bangalore. We work with clients in over 30 countries & 20 languages.
We are looking to rapidly expand our technology & product development operations in India. And we need smart, ambitious people like you who enjoy a fun yet challenging work environment.
We believe strongly that diversity & inclusion are the foundations for a lasting, incredible culture. We also believe that it’s important to get the balance right between work & life.
The job and its impact
- You possess an appetite for problem-solving and critical thinking
- Back-end development is an inherently collaborative task. It can be made very difficult if there isn’t clear and concise communication within a dev team. You are a great communicator and a great developer
- You are always looking for new ways to be a better developer. You put an effort into learning and exploring the world of back-end development in your own time
- The back-end development sphere is as changeable and unpredictable as any in tech. You are someone who achieves comfort in You are aware of the tools and new technologies that are being introduced.
- You possess good technical communication skills: Can effectively communicate project needs with both front and back-end teammates
- High emotional intelligence: Self-aware and attuned to their peers’needs
- Be the best back-end developer by sheer discipline, motivation, and effort
What essential skills you need
- 2-3.5 years’ experience in back end Java/J2EE application development with clear understanding of Microservices
- Experience in developing internet web applications using Java/J2EE technologies
- Experience in different modules of Spring framework like Dependency Injection (IoC), Spring MVC, Spring ORM along with JPA
- Experience in Java Version 0+. Good experience with JMS, Spring & Hibernate
- Experience in identifying database solutions for a given problem, preferably MySQL (good to have)
- Develop well-structured, maintainable code, delivered on time, with automated tests. We are an XP/Agile development team
- Hands on experience in using Application/Web servers like JBoss and Tomcat servers. Worked on databases like Oracle & MYSQL
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, analytics, advertising, or media would be an
What are the benefits
- You'll get to work in one of the hottest & fastest growing retail technologies in Europe right now
- You'll get paid a competitive salary & be working directly with a super experienced team of people
- You'll get a great place to come to work every day. Varied, complex, challenging & with a great culture that you can shape & change
Increasingly in the press & our awards
scalable technical stack, SQL, and big data technologies (preferably with strong data visualization and
Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy,
virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability).
Experience in architecting, developing Micro services architecture with hand-onn experience.
Experience with Spring, Hibernate, Java, J2EE, Rabbit MQ, REST, Tomcat technologies.
Experience, seasoned professional and self-starter and need ability to translate customer/business
challenges and problems into tangible solutions.
Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and
implementing innovative solutions to solve them.
Proactively takes on challenges with a fresh perspective and open mind, with goal to provide continuous
improvement of platform and processes.
Demonstrates creativity, innovation and out-of-the-box thinking in crafting solutions addressing business
requirements, with near and long-term lenses.
Master-level experience and in-depth knowledge of Java platform with any one or more of: JBoss,
WebLogic, Websphere application servers.
Experience and knowledge of developing enterprise applications with i18n, l10n, and accessibility
Preferred AWS certified architect and hands on AWS related technologies
Proven track record of troubleshooting and fixing performance, scalability, and reliability issues (memory
issues, multi-threading, CPU spikes, virtualization, etc.) in Linux/Unix or Windows environment.
Experience with troubleshooting and fixing database performance issues, and SQL tuning.
Experience and knowledge of secure coding best practices (such as OWASP).
Knowledge on BI tools and ETL.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment.
Ability to work with globally distributed and multi-cultural teams.
Develop good development practices to ensure high quality deliverable.
Coach and develop development team members to ensure continuous improvement.
Monitor and assist developers in following established software development processes, policies, best
practices and expectations around coding and testing standards.
Take a hands-on approach in day-to-day development activities of team members including planning of
regular progress update meetings, design and code reviews and project reporting for team members.
Bachelor degree in informatics, life-sciences or equivalent work experience is required.
Indicate below any additional preferred requirements if applicable (optional):
Masters of Science (MS) degree in relevant area of study is preferred.
Experience in testing business intelligence/analytics applications or software for multi-tenant enterprise
SaaS applications is a big plus
Experience with UI/UX testing, and testing products for accessibility
Having certification in CSM or ISTQB or equivalent.
Experience in testing business intelligence/analytics applications or software for multi-tenant enterprise
SaaS applications is a big plus
Scripting experience with bash or python or shell scripting. Must feel comfortable writing automation