- Hire and mentor a team of high-calibre front-end and Backend engineers
- Design and develop new user-facing full-stack applications.
- Building reusable components and front-end, backend libraries for future use
- Optimizing pages for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Optimize Backend to high scale.
Skills and Experiences:
- 6+ years of experience in software development with minimum 1 year as a tech lead.
- Experience in NodeJS, ReactJS, PostgreSQL, Redis, AWS.
- Deep understanding of at least one of React JS / Vue JS and its core principles
- Deep understanding of NodeJS.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as babel, webpack, npm
- Familiarity with at least one code versioning tools such as Git, SVN etc.
- Experience in building complex single page applications with front end and backend.
- Experience with production full stack environment debugging and DevOps experience.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Hands on coding experience.
Good to have:
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web development.
- Experience with writing unit test cases with JS frameworks.
- Experience with high scalable applications.
About the role:
We are looking for a MERN Stack Software Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. The role will include creating reusable, extensible, flexible, high-performing web applications from front end to back end.
If you are an analytical problem solver with strong Web Development knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
We offer an excellent team environment, flexible working hours, and various opportunities to advance your career. We are looking for a long-term relationship and committed individuals to join our team.
- Design, develop, and deploy full stack web applications using the latest web technologies like React Js, HTML5, CSS3, on the front-end and Node Js, Express JS on the back end.
- Create technical designs based on business requirements.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and responsiveness.
- Collaborate with other team members to participate in discussions that evolve the software.
- Execute in a test-driven development environment, writing unit tests, and building code to pass unit tests.
- Execute in an agile environment using industry standard tools and delivering weekly code releases.
- Should have working experience in Node Js and Express Js.
- Experience in Java/Python is good to have but not necessary.
- Stronghold in data-structures and algorithms.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics and experience with responsive design and working in cross-browser environments.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX, etc.
- Experience working with REST APIs and Single page applications is useful.
- Experience in Databases such as MongoDB and being able to design databases that represent and support business processes.
- Comfortable with working in Unix, Linux, AWS, Azure and similar cloud technologies.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools: Git
Founded in 2018, HighLevel LLC (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop solution for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works remotely across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out our youtube channel to learn more about out platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
About the role Looking for a full-stack engineer to build an end-to-end affiliate management tool that will support multiple campaign creations, enrolling affiliates to the portal and distributing their payouts month. Integration with multiple payment partners will be required to support the payouts and an advanced analytics screen to display numbers and performances.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Architecture - Design the architecture and make sure it is cost-efficient and aligned to the overall architectural vision
- Implementation - Implementing major/complex parts of the product
- Ownership - Take ownership of the delivery timeline and coordinate the complete development of products
- Releases - Take ownership of the product releases, pre-plan and scale the infrastructure accordingly
- Leadership - Communicate clear goals, provide constructive feedback, manage, coach, and support the engineering team
- Quality - Maintain high standards of code quality through regular design and code reviews.
- Extensive hands-on Experience with Node.Js and Vue.js (or React/Angular)
- Experience with scaling the services to at least 200k+ MAUs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or related field of study
- Minimum 5 years experience with 1+ years of management experience
- Prior experience with MongoDB
- Proficiency in Message Queues
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Impact - Work with scale, our infrastructure handles around 3 Billion+ API hits, 2 Billion+ message events, and more than 10 TeraBytes of data
- Compensation - Best in Industry
- Learning - Work with a team of A-players distributed across 15 countries who move fast (we have built one of the widest products on the market in under 3 years)
- Generous Device Policy - You get a Macbook Pro
- Unlimited Leave Policy
- 1 team offsite every year
- Remote first culture
● Demonstrated experience as a software engineer, with at least 3-5 years’ experience
in technology roles
● Experience working on complex systems and cloud architectures, preferably in a B2B
or enterprise context
● Experience with the Java programming language and frameworks such as Spring &
● Experience working in databases and SQL queries for high-performance
● Experience and keen understanding of the value of working in agile teams
● A “quality-first” mindset, with experience working in continuous integration
● Highly effective at communicating
● Respect for other team members and a highly collaborative approach to working and
Full Stack Developer Job Description:
Knowledge in MERN Stack is mandatory
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Conduct Testing & Debugging, utilize script tools & write basic codes for design specifications
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
systems that will meet business needs.
The software architect’s responsibilities include gathering requirements and functional
assessing the current software systems in place in order to identify areas in need of
improvement, and overseeing development teams.
Strong follower of Agile methodologies.
• Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
• Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff
to recommend solutions to improve it.
• Resolving technical problems as they arise.
• Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
• Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical
solutions being implemented.
• Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design.
• Ensuring that you and the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines.
• Presenting regular progress reports and setting goals.
• Testing the final product to ensure it is completely functional and meets
• Updating software solutions as required
• Minimum of 10 – 12 years of experience in Software Development and managed at-
least 6 team members.
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology, software engineering, computer
science, or related field.
• Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
• Ability to work under indirect supervision.
• Previous project management experience is advantageous.
• In-depth understanding of coding languages (React, Nodejs, Golang, DevOps, AWS,
• Should be proficient in Microservice Architecture and Devops.
• Strong knowledge on various operating systems and databases.
• Efficient communication skills.
• Strong organizational and leadership skills.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer, focused on writing well structured, efficient and
Maintainable software. You will be working on writing code, tests and documentation for the Network
Management and Head End Systems. You will be interfacing with devices in the field, collecting data from
Electricity meters and networking equipment. Your responsibility will include the data collection services,
External APIs, user interface and data analytics. You will be committed to making a high-quality, fault tolerant
System to interact with physical devices and make collected data available to 3rd party services.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering with 2+ experience writing high quality, efficient and
- Proficiency with Elixir or Erlang. Alternatively experience with at least two of Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, Python,
Lisp/Clojure, Scala, Haskel or similar
- Good knowledge of SQL databases (PostgresSQL, MSSQL, Oracle or similar)
- Good knowledge of revision control system like GIT, SVN, TFS or similar
- Experience with NoSQL databases like InfluxDB, Prometheus, Elastic Stack, SOLR or similar is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of Linux would be a plus
- Exposure to schematic and layout design and understanding would be a plus.
- Experience working with the energy metering segment is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The selected candidate will be handling software development activities in Elixir and Typescript
- Technical development activities as per client requirements and internal operational processes.
- Coordinate with multi geographical teams for technical development.
- Close coordination with Technical Support team to visit customers and understand
- Maintaining/writing high quality code, tests and documentation
Location: MohaliCompensation: Commensurate with the experience
Looking for a talent to be part of our https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=productteam&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6683955113301815297">#productteam
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=experience&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6683955113301815297">#experience : 3 - 10 years
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=location&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6683955113301815297">#location : Hyderabad
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=noticeperiod&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6683955113301815297">#noticeperiod : Upto 30 days
Location : Mumbai
Salary Range : As per the co standards
Type of Employment : Full time
Position Level : Senior
theAsianparent is a reproductive health-tech company that reaches out to 30 million mothers every month through our parenting website and app. Our vision is to improve the overall health of pregnant women, mothers and families in South East Asia by helping them navigate their most important moments with data-driven solutions and information in the form of content, community and physical products.
Headquartered in Singapore, theAsianparent has offices in Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong and Nigeria. Our investors include Fosun, JD.com,Vertex Ventures and others.
We are looking for a Full Stack Java Script Developers with 4+ years of experience. We iterate fast on prototypes but building final products carefully. This is unique opportunity to join the leading growth-stage start-up in the most meaningful segment of the economy(parents) in the core market of Singapore. This is a role where careers are made, if you are upto the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams.
About the Role :
This role is based in our India Office, reporting to the Head of Development.
This primary role will be for crafting useful, visually appealing and stable applications while collaborating with the product, design & back-end engineering team and also the following.
Your responsibilities will include :
- enterprise solutions, ensuring delivery of high end experiences.
- You will help AirFi to quickly iterate and scale web app development to different segments of
- customers with standard processes, automation, monitoring and rapid quality assurance.
- Continuously monitor the web apps space for continuous improvements and optimisations, looking for new opportunities and challenges. - Be the domain expert and set a high development standard.
- Full stack exposure (preferably MEAN Stack) (4+ years) - Experience on building RESTful services andMVC patterns - Document-oriented NoSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, etc)
- Responsive web-frameworks (e.g. Foundation, Bootstrap)
- Experience with Git (GitHub), automatic deployments, continuous integration - Expertise on
- You get bonus points for : -
- Exposure to Video streaming, Payments, encoding - You care deeply about writing quality/testable/modular code.
- You have a passion to suck every bit of performance of the code - Hacker mentality - Affinity for metrics and analytics - Experience with working with offshore team - Linux skills.
What are we looking for :
- We are looking for someone who has empathy and compassion for end users.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Familiarity with Web server technologies like Node.js, Express/Fastify
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- You understand the web protocols and the whole web stack very well to be able to figure out ingenious ways of solving problems.
Who should apply for this role? You are an expert/master in the below tools/skills :
- ReactJS (Medium Proficiency)
- Node.js (Medium Proficiency)
- HTML/HTML5 (High Proficiency)
- CSS/CSS3 (High Proficiency)
- Up-to-date with cross-browser and cross-platform issues, have a good eye for detail and be able to work to tight deadlines
What can you expect
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow in your career with a market leader with
- ambitious growth plans.
- Opportunities to learn about and work in different areas of content creation and management
- and become a well-rounded digital media content professional.
- Dynamic and supportive work culture.
- A passionate team of people working tirelessly to help women across South East Asia and
Please send your CV together with the following information:
- Notice Period
- Last Drawn Salary
- Expected Salary
- Nationality/ Visa Requirement
- Company is developing cutting-edge technology and you will be working on a patented technology in a challenging environment with industry veterans and highly talented engineers
- Company is in an explosive growth path and now is the right time to ride-along and experience the growth from a startup to an iconic large company
● Flexible, Fun, and Creative culture
What you will be doing
● You must have a diverse background and be able to work among several programming
languages. The majority of work would be in AngularJS and Ruby.
● Designing and implementing a scalable and microservice-oriented architecture with
extensible REST APIs that can be consumed by our own platform and partner
● Scaling an operational database to handle millions of records
● If you are up for it, there will be plenty of opportunities to wear multiple hats as we are on
a rapid growth trajectory
What You Need for this Position
● At least 12 years of overall experience building large scale enterprise applications
● Must be skilled with AngularJS or latent front end technologies
● Must be skilled with Ruby on Rails
● Must be skilled with building REST APIs
Must be proficient with HTML/CSS
● Must be familiar with modern, cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS/Azure
● Should be familiar with microservices, Docker and Kubernetes
What's In It for You
● Competitive Salary
● Career growth