Commercial software development experience
Strong object-oriented design and coding skills in Java, springboot, Angular 2+, HTML, CSS, Js.
Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
Experience leading a team of software engineers
Experience with accurately measuring the productivity of a team
Experience writing scalable software
Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of engineers
Excellent English Speaking and Writing skills
Experience with web services technology (REST, SOAP, etc)
working in an agile team to develop Java- and React-based projects that support our system.
● Design, implement and test full-stack solutions using Java, Spring and React
● Design robust spring system that can support 2-5mil users.
● Work alongside other team members to integrate various components into finished
● Work closely with product owner to create stories
● Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user
experience and user engagement.
● Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed
● Participate in the design and architecture of software solutions
● Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
Skills required :
You will be best qualified if you have experience with several (not all) of the following:
● Spring/Spring Boot
● Python (flask and Django)
● ELK Stack (Elasticsearch)
● CI/CD Pipelines
● 2+ years of experience in Java based technologies
● 1+ years of experience in Python
● Experience in designing databases and system architecture
Location : Banglore
Developing front end website architecture.
Designing user interactions on web pages.
Developing back-end website applications.
Creating servers and databases for functionality.
Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
Designing and developing APIs.
Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Strong organizational and project management skills.
Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Good problem-solving skills.
Attention to detail.
Required skill set-
Solid experience in PHP
Experience in PHP frameworks like Laravel and CodeIgniter
Experience in working with REST APIs and AJAX
Good understanding of database design and optimization
Experience of responsive and mobile-first design platforms like Bootstrap
Knowledge of version control systems like GIT
In-depth understanding of Agile development process
Desired Qualities -
Good Knowledge of E-commerce websites and WordPress
Experience in ReactJs and Redux, React-Native would be a plus
You will work alongside the IT Manager and lead a passionate team of Full Stack Developers who use modern technology and modern-day concepts to enrich long-term projects. As an experienced PHP Laravel developer, you will focus on migrating the current project onto the Laravel framework.
Required Candidate profile
- Extensive knowledge and 2+ industrial experience with PHP Laravel
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- An intricate understanding of PHP design patterns & methodologies
- Experience with Jira is highly desirable
- Strong understanding and development experience
- Sound communication and documentation skills
- Experience with 3rd party integrations Web Services, REST, and SOAP
- Understanding and use of source version control (Git)
- PHP Object-Oriented programming knowledge
- Database design and development (MySQL)
- Experience with test-driven development
Please let us know if you are interested and share your cv with us.
Nimbly is a mobile solution that transforms the manual operational process into one that is digital and much more efficient. Nimbly allows organisations to manage their operation anytime, anywhere. With Nimbly companies can validate visitations, attach live photos and videos, also discover issues and monitor resolution in real-time. In the management level, you have access to data-driven business insights at your fingertips.
We have a very cool tech stack!
Come Join us!
Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
Experience in the Spring Framework
Experience in Spring boot micro services
Experience in front end technologies like Angular 9/10/11, Java script, html5, typescript
Experience in Java restful web services and SOAP webservices
Hands on experience in tools like Post man,Github, code quality analysis using SonarQube,Maven, Eclipse or Intellij
Experience with test-driven development
Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams;
Strong organizational and prioritization skills;
Demonstrate critical attention to detail and deadlines, and are self-motivated;
Ability to adapt to change in direction and priorities in a project and deadline-oriented environment
Experience of working in Agile methodology
In the frontend, the candidate will be required to primarily code and build responsive mobile apps and websites. On the backend, the candidate will be required to build microservices using Fastify framework for Node.js, interacting with MongoDb as a database service
- Regular interaction with stake holders and executive management to align the development process with the organization's vision
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of responsive webpages, development best practices and efficient database query construction
- The position requires constant collaboration with colleagues, and characteristics of a team player are essential
- The suite of our applications consists of e-commerce and social networking, so relevant experience in those domains will be beneficial
- Closely work with the product management team to transform the product roadmap to the engineering plan.
- Convert high-level engineering plan into an agile sprint plan with accurate effort estimation ensuring smooth and
- timely delivery – Take complete ownership and lead from the front with high levels of hands-on expertise.
- Create relevant engineering practices and policies, to improve productivity, efficiency and build predictability in a very dynamic environment.
- Recruit and build high-performance teams.
- 4+ Years of Hands-on-experience with scalable Architecture, Distributed Systems, and Cloud Technologies
- Well versed with SOA principles, cloud-based web services architecture, design patterns and frameworks Development experience in any of the languages PHP, Node.js or Java.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in Relational and Non- Relational Database.
- Exposure to API concepts would be an added advantage.
- Ability to create/review base level architecture, create and maintain product roadmaps.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced company environment.
- Should be stack agnostic and should not have any tech prejudice.
- Willing to work in PHP + MongoDB driven environment.
- Prefer non-hierarchical, independent and non-pushy environment.
- Are self-motivated to take up a high degree of ownership.
- Passionate about programming and can't sleep without coding.