DigiXHub is one of the well known Blockchain Application Development Company in USA & India that provides solutions such as Blockchain Development(Public, private, Consortium Blockchain), Cryptocurrency Exchanges, ICO & ICO Marketing Services, Cryptocurrency Wallet Development, Smart contract Development etc.
For more details, please log on to www.DigiXhub.com.
Work Location: Remote
Work Experience : 3 to 7 years
(Minimum 2.5 years of experience into MERN Stack)
Immediate Joiner Preferred.
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer (MERN Stack). Passionate about programming end to end, i.e both frontend and backend modules and applications. Open and keen to learn new technologies.
- Develop interactive, user-friendly applications using the latest frameworks
- Translate designs and wire-frames into high quality and responsive screens
- Developing Front-End and Back-end Web Application
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- API design, creation and integrations
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications, app development and programming languages.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience building applications in React and Node.js
- Design, modify, develop, test and implement flawless and clean code
- Experience with MongoDB and MYSQL
- Good knowledge of coding standards, design patterns and unit testing.
- Experience in API design and development
- Expertise in building secure, scalable & reliable systems
- Understanding of libraries like Next.js, Jquery, Adonis.js(optional)
- Good knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Experience working with GIT
- Experience with RESTful APIs
* Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applicationsExperience designing and developing responsive design websites.
* Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
* Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
* Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pagesKnowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and MercurialStrong understanding of PHP back-end development
Job Information Designing and implementing new features and functionality
* Establishing and guiding the websites architecture
* Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
* Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
Seenit’s suite of apps enables the leading retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their physical infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping.
We would welcome someone to the team who:
- Loves to write “clean”, well designed code to solve complex problems
- Can design, develop and test the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Is inclined to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and takes end to end ownership of the project
- Is excited to support others to succeed and shine in a collaborative team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- Just some previous projects to showcase, no need for CV immediately
You should work with us because:
- We’re a relaxed diverse group and don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- Our products have an international audience and our partners are around the globe
- Team lunches are more frequent than team meetings
- We love to travel and will ask you to take time off to refresh
First 2 months
You will be expected to setup and integrate basic tools which will allow the internal teams to function. Examples of projects would be
-Execution of WMS, POS systems and any required integrations
-Setup basic data warehousing / reporting servers to promote data democracy internally.
Post 2 months
You will now be working on creating new tools / Apps which will give our business compounding benefits over time. These could range from B2B, B2C, B2B2C apps, internal enterprise tools. This phase will lay the true foundation of the company’s future tech capabilities.
Below is an example set of technology skills we expect the candidate to have hands-on experience with. Knowledge of Python is mandatory:
• Server-side languages like Python
• Database technologies like MongoDB and Relational Database (MYSQL,
POSTGRES, SQL Server etc.).
• Microservices framework
• Aws services-EC2, SES, S3, SNS
• Additional technologies (Scrapy, Celery)
• React native
• ES6- java script
• Hybrid app development in (Android/IOS) Preferred (React-Native)
• PWA (Progressive Web Application Development)
We are looking for a champion Full Stack Developer to join our growing team!
We are a startup in stealth mode and operate in OnDemand. We are looking for an independent, autonomous, and expert Full Stack developer to take the company from foundation to a live stage.
Skills Required: Node.js, MongoDB, React.js, REST APIs, Gitlab, Database management, swagger/postman.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with building Job Aggregators
- At least 1 years experience in MERN Stack
- Good understanding of ES6
- Good knowledge of front-end technologies such as React. js, HTML5 and CSS3.
3-6+ years backend server side micro services based applications development experience with
the following skill set:
1. Rest Services using NodeJS & Express Js
2. Micro services-based application development using Kubernetes, Dockers, WAF
3. Server Frameworks : XMPP Server or any messaging/chatting server frameworks, chat-bots,
Audio and Video calls server framework like Signal Server/BigBlueButton, Push Notification
services, Sync Gateway server like Couchbase sync gateways, Streaming Services using
4. Languages : Java Script is mandatory. Preferred if you are also hands-on with Typescript,
5. Database : Working experience in one of these document databases- Dynodb, Cosmos db,
MangoDB. Preferred if you also have working experience in any of these RDBMS - MySQL,
Postgress, SQL Server
6. Storage : Working experience in any one of these storage technologies - S3, Blob or any
7. DevOps : JIRA, Jenkins, ELK, CI/CD, Git, AWS or Azure cloud compute
Experience in developing Web Applications with Python
Experience in Django
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), and UI/UX design
Familiarity with Code Versioning Tools
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Design, develop, and unit test applications following established standards.
Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
Test software to ensure performance, responsiveness, and efficiency
Job Type: Full-time
At BigRadar we automated consumer interactions using Chatbots. You'll be working in the backend to create services to make it happens. Obviously, we're looking for self-driven individuals who're proud of their code and do care about no more spaces.
- At least 3 years experience.
- Expertise in front end framework like Angular (preferred) or React.
- Working with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL.
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficiency with Git.
- Appreciation for clean and well-documented code.
- Understanding of microservices and distributed systems.
- Experience working with AWS infrastructure.
- Docker or Kubernetes.
- Message queues such as Kafka.
- CI/ CD tools such as Jenkins.
BigRadar is an early-stage SaaS company which delivers great customer satisfaction. Our monthly Monthly revenue rate is increasing rapidly which create great career opportunities for people working with us.
Since, our primary customer base in London, UK. We will soon launch our office there!
We’re looking for Full Stack Developer who will take a key role on our team. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
What We Want You to Do
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
Technical Skills You Should Have
- Troubleshooting issues and problem solving as necessary
- Developing functional databases, applications and servers to support our websites on the back end.
- Coding for various platforms to ensure functionality across multiple channels.
- Leading and developing best practices for Full Stack Developer team.
- Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience