Zycus is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join it's Engineering team. Candidates with experience working on Spring, Hibernate, Microservices, Angular/react, JMS/Rabbit MQ/Kafka, AWS Cloud and are passionate about building a product are encouraged to apply. Zycus is a Global leader and a pioneer in cognitive procurement software. Our clients are among the fortune 500 companies. We build enterprise AI procurement software product using some of the latest technologies.
In this role, you will work in developing a product which is not only recognized by Gartner as one of the top Source To Pay procurement software but is also industry's only organically-built & integrated source-to-pay suite.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Engineering team is looking for collaborative, passionate, and adaptable Senior Software Engineer.
- Strong coding experience of about 5-9 years.
- A team of experienced engineers with lots of interesting challenges to dive into.
- Modern technology stack: Cloud, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Microservices etc.
- Experience working on Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Microservices, Angular/react, JMS/Rabbit MQ/Kafka, AWS Cloud.
- Should be able to build solution which is easily scalable, high speed/ real-time performance, configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment using any open source tech stack.
- Build features and modules from scratch & Maintain existing features and modules.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product.
- Ability to work independently.
- 5-9 years’ experience in Java, J2EE and associated technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Micro Services, Spring boot)
- Technical Skills: Core Java, Advanced Java, J2EE, Exception handling, Collections, Oops, UML, Oracle, Jenkins, Maven & Linux
- Should be able to build solutions which is easily configurable, deploy able and secure in SaaS environment.
- Must have worked spring boot Extensively.
- Strong hands on development experience in Java, J2EE.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- Responsible for planning product iterations & releasing iterations on schedule.
What should you have:
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on.
- Strong evidence of a solution/product created ground up.
- Has in-depth knowledge on technology and end to end development processes.
- Has the ability to recommend new processes/alternatives to meet Product Development requirements and rolling them out.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
1. Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
2. A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
3. Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
4. Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
5. Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Click here to Apply :
Senior Software Engineer - Zycus (workable.com) - Pune.
Senior Software Engineer - Zycus (workable.com) - Mumbai.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Java Developer to join our team. As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our applications using Java, Spring framework, and other related technologies. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of object-oriented programming principles, as well as experience with a variety of technologies such as SQL, NoSQL, and cloud computing.
- Design, develop, and maintain our applications using Java, Spring framework, and other related technologies
- Write clean, efficient, and optimized code for applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand user requirements and deliver high-quality solutions
- Develop and maintain backend systems using Spring framework
- Work with databases, including SQL and NoSQL
- Ensure code quality and maintain documentation
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Stay updated with emerging trends and technologies in Java development
- Work with other teams to deploy and maintain applications
- 3-7 years of experience in Java development
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Experience with Java, Spring framework, and related technologies
- Familiarity with databases, including SQL and NoSQL
- Knowledge of cloud computing is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Strong proficiency in Java programming language
- Experience with Spring framework, including Spring Boot and Spring MVC
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of microservices architecture
- Familiarity with SQL and relational databases such as MySQL and Postgres
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Redis
- Experience with messaging systems such as Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Experience with containerization tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of software development principles and experience with SDLC methodologies
- Experience with Git version control and build tools such as Maven and Gradle
- Familiarity with front-end technologies such as Angular and React is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks
- Experience with test-driven development and unit testing frameworks such as JUnit and Mockito
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins is a plus
- Familiarity with caching technologies such as Redis is a plus
- Working knowledge of design patterns and software architecture principles is a plus.
We are looking for Flutter Developers responsible for developing cross-platform mobile
● Building modern and cross platform mobile applications using Flutter.
● Collaborating with the Planning and Design teams to bring ideas to life.
● Performing app profiling and improving performance.
● Improving code quality through code reviews.
● Developing new features, maintaining code, and fixing/debugging issues.
You need to have:
● One or more published Flutter apps on the App Store / Play Store.
● Good understanding of Flutter and Dart.
● Beginner to intermediate level knowledge of Java, Kotlin or Swift.
● Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git etc.
● Willingness to learn about new technologies and trends in mobile.
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
● Working knowledge of Reactive programming is a plus.
● Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional
● Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and
● Strong communication skills.
● Working with the latest technologies in an early-stage product startup, with plenty of
opportunities to learn
● You will work directly under the mentorship of other senior designers/developers and the
We are seeking extremely smart programmers who are gung ho about building large scale systems that are going to have a big impact on millions of customers.
- Design and develop products by working closely with business team.
- Gain experience with hands on coding and independent ownership of software components.
- Build performant, scalable, enterprise ready back end architectures that can support millions of users in parallel.
- Follow strong engineering best practices and champion their adoption.
- 2+ years’ experience in software product development and delivery.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute(preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes).
- Strong grasp of CS fundamentals, algorithms and excellent problem solving abilities.
- All experience should be from good product development or e-commerce background.
- Must have shown good stability in all your previous associations.
- Have strong backend knowledge and cloud development exposure.
- Expert at Java, Spring boot, Hibernate, REST API development.
- Worked with at least 1 RDBMS (Mysql preferred). NoSql is a plus.
- Have used or are very hands-on with Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Gradle/Ant, Kafka, GIT/bitbucket in a very agile work place.
- Writing high quality code which is made better by unit tests and integration tests is how you work.
- Comfortable with exploring proven open source tech stack like Grafana, Kibana, Jira, Prometheus, caches like Redis/Memcached, task queues like celery, to name a few.
- Knowledge of test driven development and AWS tech stack will be a good plus.
- Ability to translate complex business requirement into functional technical requirements using OpenText AppWorks (erstwhile Process Suite) low code design and integration framework.
- Knowledge on implementing OpenText AppWorks integration services using REST, SOAP, and Email etc.
- Good understanding of OpenText AppWorks case management features and BPM features.
- Experience in various rules and features like LifeCycle, Activities, User Interface (XForms and Low Code design), SLA, KPI, OTDS, CARS, AppWorks Gateway, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, SAML, Listeners (File, MQ), SOAP Services, Email integration, HTTP Connector, AppWorks integration with Content/Document Management, etc.
- Experience in full OpenText AppWorks implementation including Entity modelling and Rulesets design.
- Expertise in building Web Services, REST Services API’s (nice to have) Familiar in designing and developing applications in cloud environments (preferably Azure).
- Authentication SAML 2.0, OT.
- Knowledge of OTDS and integration with OTDS
- Exposure to HTML5 ,angular and integration of AppWorks to with angular will be plus
- Exposure to another OpenText platform (ECM, xECM, Captiva, iHUB).
A strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies.
● We are looking for a passionate individual contributor to join us as part of core engineering
team and help us in building our products and platform from scratch. The potential candidate
would be part of a strong tech team to help us disrupt the Indian consumer fintech space.
● You will be responsible for the full product lifecycle including requirements analysis, design,
implementation, testing, deployment and post-deployment monitoring.
● 1-6 years of strong individual contributor experience as a software engineer
● Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts
● BS/MS or higher degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related work experience
● Knowledge of data structures/algorithms and an understanding of design tradeoffs
● Strong knowledge in Java and experience with Spring Framework
Following are some of the attributes we are looking for:
● Experience of working with large and cutting-edge internet startups and firms
● Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal communication
● A strong desire to break the code and find hidden bugs before customers find them in
● Strong sense of ownership, solid work ethic and a responsible team player
What's on offer
● Opportunity to be part of the core engineering team of a promising startup solving one of
the biggest business opportunities in India
● Unique opportunity in building a fintech business from scratch using most of the related
technologies and integration with major players
● Opportunity to experiment with latest technologies and develop full-fledged product using
● Stock options
● Competitive salary
• Should have a B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA in CS / IT / IS from premier college with 6+
years of experience in software development.
• Strong OOPS and OOD Fundamentals.
• E-commerce domain experience of 2-3 Years is mandatory.
• Good Coding, Problem Solving Skills, algorithms and data structures.
• Knowledge of My SQL database or any other RDBMS with a good understanding of
• Prior experience in web technologies is a plus.
• Ability to work on UNIX / Linux platform.
• Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
Job Description :
• You will be involved in all phases of development : architecture & design,
prototyping, implementation & testing, analysis & documentation, deployment.
• Capable of independent full systems design, including requirements gathering,
specifications, and coding.
• Knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and
engineering best practices.
• Take the product/feature idea from the conceptualization phase to delivery with all
the relevant high-quality artifacts during the cycle.
• Flexibility and collaboration, coupled with strong object-oriented design & software
development skills are keys to success in this position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient, and high-quality code.
- Design (LLD & HLD) and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a large-scale system.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Lead the backend engineering team with examples.
- 5+ years’ experience under your belt developing performance-critical applications that run in a production environment using Node.Js
- Expertise in Database modeling, preferably relational DB, spotting DB bottlenecks, and writing optimized DB queries.
- Expertise in common Cloud technologies, AWS/GCP Knowledge of CI/CD tools and workflows.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following: NoSQL (especially, but not only Redis), Queueing system experience (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, MSMQ)
- Good stakeholder management skills, with an ability to build trust and rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- It is good to have knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker and related deployment technologies.
We are looking for a Java backend developer who would be working on the bleeding edge of technologies. We work primarily with a fully reactive stack powered by Spring Webflux and Reactive MongoDb Repository in AWS. Our services follow both event based approaches as well as workflow based depending on the use case.
- Understand why a particular design was chosen and code accordingly
- Will have to deliver clean bug free unit tested code with minimal guidance
- Strive for continuous improvement by refactoring and applying best practices
- Learn and adapt to new technologies as necessary.
- Capable of working in both client side and server side technologies
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Must have 2-3 years experience as a software developer
- Must be proficient in Core Java and Spring/Springboot. Knowledge of Webflux is not mandatory.
- Must have developed RESTful services
- Should understand git
- Experience working with microservices
- Experience in a NoSql solution like MongoDB
- Experience working with Python
Department: Information Systems
Reports to: Tech Lead - Regulatory Reporting IT, Product Control IT & Reference Data IT Internal Development & Support
About the Department: Information Systems
The Information Systems Department (‘ISD’) provides a full range of state of the art technology services to all departments within Mizuho International plc in London. This includes teams servicing the client-facing business units, Operations, Finance and Risk departments.
The department utilises modern delivery methodologies & techniques including Agile, Containerisation & Continuous integration.
Each team has resources to provide project management, analysis, software development, package implementation, systems integration services and application support and is expected to contribute to the change.
Within Regulatory Reporting, Reference Data & Product Control IT team, the developer will work towards enhancing and supporting our newly delivered financial data reference data platform, GoldenSource. This requires involvement in development and post production support project life cycle. This role will expose the individual to all business areas, including front office, settlements, custody and accounting.
This role will also involve providing 3rd Line support for any implemented solutions including incident, problem, and defect management
Design and development of the instrument reference data module
Conduct systems testing and support user acceptance testing
Dealing with day-to-day production problems and maintenance. This may require working shifts and/or being on-call out of normal working hours.
Adhering to Mizuho International development standards and procedures, including change control
Knowledge of the GoldenSource product
Experience in implementing and supporting the GoldenSource product in a financial institution
Minimum five years’ experience in Java and J2EE
Experience in using object oriented methodologies
A broad understanding of Fixed Income, Equity and/or Futures processing through investment banking experience
Experience in using TDD/BDD agile methodology
Experience with Publish/Subscribe messaging paradigms, distributed transaction processing based on JTA/JTS
Experience with installing, configuring and monitoring JBoss
GoldenSource Security master module
GoldenSource Customer & Counterparty module
UNIX skills in particular Linux
Excellent relational database skills, preferably ORACLE
Experience of using automated testing tools such as JUnit and mocking libraries such as jMock
Experience of working with XML based technologies such as XSLT
Experience of Subversion, Ant, Maven and CI frameworks such as Bamboo.
Building connectors using the GoldenSource product tools
Experience of software configuration management
Experience with integration/acceptance testing frameworks such as FitNesse
Document database experience, preferably MongoDB
Degree or equivalent.
Active participant in relevant forums/external working groups.
Operational Effectiveness and Innovation: Achieving Quality Results:
Delivering Tasks – Silver
Problem Solving – Silver
Flexibility & Drive to Improve – Silver
Risk Awareness – Silver
Enhance product Scope:
Strategic Business Management – Silver
Business Awareness – Silver
Leadership – Silver
Management – Silver
Communication – Silver
Ethics and Conduct Level 1 – Silver
Ethics and Conduct Level 2 – Silver
Client Centricity – Silver
Team Working in Your team – Silver
Team Working With Other Teams – Silver
Designation - Principal Software Engineer
Livspace is India’s trusted interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, homeowners and vendors. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for all things interior. For interior designers and vendors, we’ve streamlined their workflow from design all the way to delivery through powerful and innovative technology.
We’re currently in nine Indian metro areas. We’ve made over 20,000 customers happy by delivering their dream homes to them. With over 3,500 interior designers on board, we’re the largest design community India has seen. We employ over 2000 passionate individuals who continue to grow and be a part of this exciting journey.
Working at Livspace:
Livspace believes in an open, intellectually honest culture where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and do their life’s best work. As a part of the dynamic team at Livspace, you will have a chance to learn new things, solve new problems, build your competence and be a part of an innovative design-and-tech startup that’s revolutionizing the interiors industry.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges, believe in getting things done and can work with minimal supervision, come join us
As a Principal Software Engineer you will:
- Design, implement and enhance new components of the Livspace design platform and supply chain platform.
- Design new features for the e-commerce properties and front-end products and mobile apps
- Maintain engineering infrastructure
- Have significant impact on current and future technology roadmap
- Complete ownership of Service/Services that your team is responsible for
- Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to development of best practices
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in an exemplary way
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototype quickly
- Contribute creatively in strategic products that will reach large audience
- Build a web product that users love.
Who you are :
- Deep expertise with any or combination programming languages: Java, Python NodeJS any Object oriented high level proprietary or open source language with strong programming constructs ( Java Preferred ).
- Substantial experience in building complex and scalable solutions.
- Strong object oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- The ability to do deep problem solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to complex problems.
- Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
- You earned B.Tech or equivalent degree in computer science or related engineering field
- You have at least 6+ years of experience working with large scale web products
Your Array (Nice to Have) :
- Good sense of system characterization and identification of technical requirements
- Good learnability and adopt technologies that help build large scale, performant, reliable and sustainable systems.
- Architectural & Design Choices, Deep knowledge on one or more tech stacks, identify alternative tech choices and trade-offs
- Strong problem Solving skills, Identify feasible alternatives and freeze on the optimal choice of data structures and advanced algorithms
- Ability to work in fuzzy environments and complex environments
- Able to take high ownership of complex system components and drive it to the next level
- Good exposure both with tech breadth and tech depth