Zycus is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join it's Engineering team. Candidates with experience working on Spring, Hibernate, Microservices, Angular/react, JMS/Rabbit MQ/Kafka, AWS Cloud and are passionate about building a product are encouraged to apply. Zycus is a Global leader and a pioneer in cognitive procurement software. Our clients are among the fortune 500 companies. We build enterprise AI procurement software product using some of the latest technologies.
In this role, you will work in developing a product which is not only recognized by Gartner as one of the top Source To Pay procurement software but is also industry's only organically-built & integrated source-to-pay suite.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Engineering team is looking for collaborative, passionate, and adaptable Senior Software Engineer.
- Strong coding experience of about 5-9 years.
- A team of experienced engineers with lots of interesting challenges to dive into.
- Modern technology stack: Cloud, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Microservices etc.
- Experience working on Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Microservices, Angular/react, JMS/Rabbit MQ/Kafka, AWS Cloud.
- Should be able to build solution which is easily scalable, high speed/ real-time performance, configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment using any open source tech stack.
- Build features and modules from scratch & Maintain existing features and modules.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product.
- Ability to work independently.
- 5-9 years’ experience in Java, J2EE and associated technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Micro Services, Spring boot)
- Technical Skills: Core Java, Advanced Java, J2EE, Exception handling, Collections, Oops, UML, Oracle, Jenkins, Maven & Linux
- Should be able to build solutions which is easily configurable, deploy able and secure in SaaS environment.
- Must have worked spring boot Extensively.
- Strong hands on development experience in Java, J2EE.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- Responsible for planning product iterations & releasing iterations on schedule.
What should you have:
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on.
- Strong evidence of a solution/product created ground up.
- Has in-depth knowledge on technology and end to end development processes.
- Has the ability to recommend new processes/alternatives to meet Product Development requirements and rolling them out.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
1. Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
2. A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
3. Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
4. Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
5. Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Click here to Apply :
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review • Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Skills: • Expert hands on knowledge of latest technology, good exposure to web technologies and open to all technologies like Java, J2EE, Spring boot , Microservices, Cloud computing, any DB • Very good exposure to DevOps concepts and tools, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery • Quick learner, believes in continuous learning and acts as a catalyst for building the culture within the organization • Analytical thinking skills, problems solving with strong exposure to root causing tools and techniques and ability to come up with solutions in complex situations.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
• Experience with both external and embedded databases
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle • Deep insight of Java and JEE internals such as memory management, transaction management, etc. • Implementation of API. • Problem solving skills, analytical mind, and a positive attitude. • Experience with test-driven development. • Experience in the Spring, Spring Boot, and Hibernate • Knowledge of developing REST API. • Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines. • Good communication skills • Problem-solving attitude • Ability to establish priorities • Teamwork and willingness to listen to others • Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts, and technologies. • Understand Java EE Architecture
• Clear understanding of web services and SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON • Good knowledge of MicroServices. • Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience. • Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security • Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments. • should have hands-on experience in developing software with agile or scrum methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developer's team.
Java Developers (4-5 positions)
What qualities are we looking for?
- 3 – 8 years of experience in building web applications
- Excellent command over Data Structures & Algorithms
- Exceptional coding skills in an Object-Oriented programming language (Java)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Working experience on JAVA, Spring Boot. (building web services)
- Working experience in building microservices and distributed systems.
- Working experience on using messaging queues RabbitMQ/Kafka is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge and programming skills in data structures, algorithms.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
- Proficiency with Git
NP- Immediate to 15 Days
Location-Bangalore & Hyderabad (Post pendami)
- Good Experience in C# and SQL Server.
- Experience with user interface design and prototyping.
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying Web Service apps or Azure-hosted equivalents.
- Understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Experience with source control management systems and deployment environment.
- Familiarity with writing unit tests and micro services.
- Ability to take a project from start to finish with or without supervision.
- Azure Technologies Desired.
- Strong analytical and communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
- Develop new user-facing features and behavior
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Knowledge of WordPress frontend as well as backend.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring boot , hibernate Framework
- Understand and effectively communicate Java features and limitations in the context of design and development decisions
- Help manage the design and development process, drive decisions, and coordinate efforts with fellow teammates
- Lead and mentor other engineers working on PCM extensions
- Serve as a subject matter expert on his/her team
- 7+ years of experience with Java
- 4+ years of experience with Spring frameworks
- Strong working experience with Hybris, PCM and developing/maintaining extensions
- Experience in Hybris PCM implementation and upgrade projects
Time : 7pm to 4am
at It is a high-end product firm
Looking for a Java Technical Architect/ Java architect with experience between 10 to 14 years.
Candidate must have experience in Java technologies along with SpringBoot and Microservices.
Must have experience in Cloud Technology - AWS.
Must have experience in Angular 4 or above version.
Note: 1. Candidate must be ready to work in night shift.
2. Looking only for Tamilnadu based candidates.
From the very beginning, Ally has believed that the right people united by the right mission can redefine the possible
Ally is a B2B SaaS startup. We enable teams to focus, align and achieve goals, with strong employee engagement. Our OKR solution is ridiculously easy to use and scalable to startups and larger teams.
We believe in being where the work happens. Ally is well integrated with the tools and products that we already use in our daily workflows. Further, you can access it from the web and mobile. Ally’s Insights identifies problems and helps the team make the necessary changes to achieve the goals on time.
We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join our Ally Engineering Team in Chennai, India.
What does a lead software engineer do at Ally?
As a lead software engineer, you will be the technical lead for a team that focuses on building software applications that scale well. You will play a significant role in shaping our software architecture that provides measurable customer value. You understand both technology and business to know the right tradeoffs to make. You will be a technical mentor for your team members. You will work closely with your peers, managers, product, design and operations teams to create solutions that meet business requirements. You will drive engineering and operational excellence across Ally. You will collaborate with other engineers to surface common pain points, develop solutions and evangelize best practices.
- 7+ years of professional software engineering experience building customer-facing web and/or mobile applications
- Strong coding skills using Ruby, Java, C/C++, Scala (or equivalent programming language)
- Excellent knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Self-starter, quick learner and passionate problem resolver
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Above all, an insatiable desire and ability to learn
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with large-scale SaaS applications
- Experience building web and mobile applications
- Experience designing services on top of cloud infrastructure like AWS, Azure, etc
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Prior experience as a technical lead
- Ownership and autonomy to drive customer and culture initiatives
- Centrally located in the city; right next to Metro station
- Opportunity to get mentored and mentor junior engineers
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Medical insurance
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Gupshup is a global leader in cloud messaging, enabling businesses to build engaging conversational experiences, seamlessly across 30+ messaging channels, using a globally available cloud API.
Gupshup handles over 4.5 billion messages per month and has processed over 225 billion messages, enabling over 36,000 businesses to engage nearly a billion users across channels including SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, WeChat, Viber, Slack, Android RCS, Mobile App and Mobile Web.
Gupshup offers a comprehensive product portfolio that includes an easy to use omni-channel messaging API, advanced bot building platform and mobile marketing tools. Gupshup has also forged strategic partnerships with Facebook, WhatsApp, Google and Cisco to offer innovative mobile messaging solutions with broad reach.
You could log on to https://www.gupshup.io/developer/home for more information.
Location: Mumbai (Goregaon East )
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experienced in Java and associated technologies.
- Should have worked with highly scalable web applications
- Good debugging capability
- Should be able to search through logs on server and narrow down to root cause of functional issue from stack trace or performance issue from logs of latency of different components.
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on. Good exposure into design patterns
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Experience of working with open source technology and tools.